Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Drama High!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We are no word count, rapid fire, crazy as shit, character driven site! Please register with your FIRST AND LAST name (ex. Crystal Waters), post an application and get the ball rolling! Most important rule of all, have fun and cause lots of drama over here at DRAMA HIGH!

live by the sun and love by the moon Newcreate.php?text=Updates%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
We have just added a Gossip Column, Social Networking, Character Development & Shipping categories!

For the Gossip Column, you can post anonymously as the Drama queen about anything and everyone you want! Whether you want to post or just read, do it all here!

In the Social Networking category, you can post topics containing your character's social networking (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) posts and pages!

Here in Character Development, these are blogs, journal entries and anything else your character uses to express themselves or help further in character development & growth.

Shipping is where you can get plots for your characters!

Make sure to check out all of these exciting new updates and enjoy!
Latest topics
» The Valley
live by the sun and love by the moon I_icon_minitimeby Sugar Fuentes 23/03/14, 08:07 pm

» --Sinner--
live by the sun and love by the moon I_icon_minitimeby Sugar Fuentes 27/02/14, 07:30 pm

» So you think you're so smart huh?
live by the sun and love by the moon I_icon_minitimeby Principal Bacardi 22/01/14, 12:36 am

» Crispy finger nails.
live by the sun and love by the moon I_icon_minitimeby Ria Bertram 12/01/14, 05:13 pm

» Didn't know where to put this so yeah...
live by the sun and love by the moon I_icon_minitimeby Julian Darko 11/01/14, 06:31 am

» Alcohol & Hardly Working
live by the sun and love by the moon I_icon_minitimeby Lulu Reedus 09/01/14, 06:59 am

» Real World
live by the sun and love by the moon I_icon_minitimeby Lulu Reedus 09/01/14, 06:55 am

» tornado in my pants, hollaaaa
live by the sun and love by the moon I_icon_minitimeby smaug kingsley 09/01/14, 06:33 am

» First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers
live by the sun and love by the moon I_icon_minitimeby Marie Del Ray 09/01/14, 05:15 am

live by the sun and love by the moon Newcreate.php?text=Chat%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous

live by the sun and love by the moon Newcreate.php?text=Staff%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
live by the sun and love by the moon Rs_634x911-130618124906-634.ALevinePerfume.mh.061813 live by the sun and love by the moon James_franco_002
live by the sun and love by the moon Thumbs_0512-cover-zooey-deschanel-1-xln

live by the sun and love by the moon Newcreate.php?text=Timeline%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
SEPT 22-28, 2013

live by the sun and love by the moon Newcreate.php?text=Credits%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
Yo! So all the pictures come from searches on Google. All the "templates" for the rules and face claims, etc., come from various users registered to CAUTION TO THE WIND, a fantastic roleplaying reference website dedicated to making your experience roleplaying prettier! And all the restaurants, stores, sights Outside of Drama High come from various programs produced by Schneider's Bakery™ production company! Thank you for taking the time to look at this!

live by the sun and love by the moon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alexandria Covington

Alexandria Covington

Money : 37
Popularity : 0

live by the sun and love by the moon Empty
PostSubject: live by the sun and love by the moon   live by the sun and love by the moon I_icon_minitime02/01/14, 05:24 am

Alexandria Josephine Covington
live by the sun and love by the moon Barbara-Palvin-51-200x300live by the sun and love by the moon Tumblr_m6k8604CV61rxiaxvo7_250
fifteen single two-faced vain sophomores

could be kissing my fruit punch lips
in the bright sunshine
Alexandria was born with unforgettable good looks and an undeniable charm. Even as a child, everyone knew that Alexandria would be famous in someway from her looks. They were right. Alexandria was raised in an upper class home with four other siblings. She was the youngest, therefore the most spoiled and obviously the favorite. Even though Alexandria was a spoiled brat, she was still brought up as a proper young lady. She knew all about proper etiquette and her manners were impeccable. Her parents were strict about the their image, but they were pretty lenient on everything else. Alexandria could do anything she wanted, as long as it didn't do anything to harm her parent's reputation. It only worsened when Alexandria got her first modeling job. She was a natural at smiling and posing for the camera. Since she grew up in a large family, Alexandria was always confident and outgoing. Her charm persuaded the photographers to leave Alexandria's names on their lips which led her to acting. She was pulled into the dark world of being a Hollywood child star. Her parents were proud and all of her childhood friends adored her along with many other fans that were captivated by her sweet smile. She was loving all of this attention, but instead of being carefree like a regular child was, she had to think before she acted. She was living in a plastic bubble, she just didn't know it yet. She wouldn't even think of her life in that way until she got into middle school.

During the middle of her middle school year, Alexandria hit rock bottom. The pressure of being a child star plus living up to her parents high expectations in her reputation, her lessons (dance and piano), and private school, she was burnt out. Alexandria managed to excel in almost every aspect of life but underneath it all, she was battling depression. Since Alexandria grew up in the dark world of the upper class, she was taught to keep her secrets under wraps in fear of harming the family image. Alexandria refused to believe that there was something remotely wrong with her, so she pushed herself further to forgot the pain. She was scheduled numerous photo shoots and many roles in movies. When Alexandria was in seventh grade, she was cast in a movie with a few other teens in high school. They introduced her to the world of alcohol, drugs, and sex. She began rebelling against her way of living and she began to forget about her studies and jobs. Alexandria had broken out of the plastic bubble and she was enjoying every second of it. Eventually, she did get caught and her parents went crazy. They sent Alexandria to her aunts until she could regain her sanity.

it's you that i adore
though i make the boys fall like dominos
Alexandria flirts with every boy in sight. She's a little bit of a whore and she has an annoying habit of stealing boyfriends away from her friends, but no one should take it personal. She's a girl that likes to have fun, but not as much fun as you would think. Alexandria had a few good and bad experience with sex but she's not planning to put out at this trashy school. Alexandria is just a tease, for most boys. Although Alexandria just wants to have fun, she also wants a boyfriend. She wants the Nicholas Sparks novel romance, she wants a boy that stepped out of a John Cusack movie. Alexandria already predicted that it won't happen at this school, so she's not going to look for anything here in drama high. Just a few flings would satisfy Alexandria here at this school.  

baby, i'm a sociopath
sweet serial killer
Alexandria hates having people that hate her, but it's inevitable that she'll have enemies. Her snotty demeanor and "i'm better than everyone" attitude usually offended people. Since Alexandria's reputation is everything to her, she'll end up being insanely two faced to you. She doesn't have any real friends at this school who she's going to be willing to talk shit with just yet. She's used to being on top of the social pyramid, and many people at the bottom hate her out of pure jealousy. Once you actually talk to Alexandria, you'll be won over by her charm.  

got mascara thick, i get emotional
you know i was more than just a party girl
Since she's relatively good at making friends, which gave her a variety of connections and people to hang out with. She doesn't turn down anyone unless their low on the food chain. If you're complete trash or a complete nerd, you can count on Alexandria to beat you down. Her closer friends usually consist of girls like her. The snobby, girly girls who were brought up the same way Alexandria was.

the list

Lovers;;

• to
  • come
  • later

Friends;;

• to
  • come
  • later

Haters;;

• to
  • come
  • later

[blockquote][size=0]To wrap this up in a nutshell--teehee i said nutshell!-- this template was made by RAWR?! or caution, also known by most as Kali. The lyrics are M.J's Earth song. Sooo beautiful. Dont change the colours, or the lyrics. Respect the dead would ya?
Back to top Go down

live by the sun and love by the moon
Page 1 of 1