Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Drama High!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We are no word count, rapid fire, crazy as shit, character driven site! Please register with your FIRST AND LAST name (ex. Crystal Waters), post an application and get the ball rolling! Most important rule of all, have fun and cause lots of drama over here at DRAMA HIGH!

Who is there to talk to that won't lock me up? Newcreate.php?text=Updates%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
We have just added a Gossip Column, Social Networking, Character Development & Shipping categories!

For the Gossip Column, you can post anonymously as the Drama queen about anything and everyone you want! Whether you want to post or just read, do it all here!

In the Social Networking category, you can post topics containing your character's social networking (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) posts and pages!

Here in Character Development, these are blogs, journal entries and anything else your character uses to express themselves or help further in character development & growth.

Shipping is where you can get plots for your characters!

Make sure to check out all of these exciting new updates and enjoy!
Latest topics
» The Valley
Who is there to talk to that won't lock me up? I_icon_minitimeby Sugar Fuentes 23/03/14, 08:07 pm

» --Sinner--
Who is there to talk to that won't lock me up? I_icon_minitimeby Sugar Fuentes 27/02/14, 07:30 pm

» So you think you're so smart huh?
Who is there to talk to that won't lock me up? I_icon_minitimeby Principal Bacardi 22/01/14, 12:36 am

» Crispy finger nails.
Who is there to talk to that won't lock me up? I_icon_minitimeby Ria Bertram 12/01/14, 05:13 pm

» Didn't know where to put this so yeah...
Who is there to talk to that won't lock me up? I_icon_minitimeby Julian Darko 11/01/14, 06:31 am

» Alcohol & Hardly Working
Who is there to talk to that won't lock me up? I_icon_minitimeby Lulu Reedus 09/01/14, 06:59 am

» Real World
Who is there to talk to that won't lock me up? I_icon_minitimeby Lulu Reedus 09/01/14, 06:55 am

» tornado in my pants, hollaaaa
Who is there to talk to that won't lock me up? I_icon_minitimeby smaug kingsley 09/01/14, 06:33 am

» First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers
Who is there to talk to that won't lock me up? I_icon_minitimeby Marie Del Ray 09/01/14, 05:15 am

Who is there to talk to that won't lock me up? Newcreate.php?text=Chat%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous

Who is there to talk to that won't lock me up? Newcreate.php?text=Staff%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
Who is there to talk to that won't lock me up? Rs_634x911-130618124906-634.ALevinePerfume.mh.061813 Who is there to talk to that won't lock me up? James_franco_002
Who is there to talk to that won't lock me up? Thumbs_0512-cover-zooey-deschanel-1-xln

Who is there to talk to that won't lock me up? Newcreate.php?text=Timeline%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
SEPT 22-28, 2013

Who is there to talk to that won't lock me up? Newcreate.php?text=Credits%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
Yo! So all the pictures come from searches on Google. All the "templates" for the rules and face claims, etc., come from various users registered to CAUTION TO THE WIND, a fantastic roleplaying reference website dedicated to making your experience roleplaying prettier! And all the restaurants, stores, sights Outside of Drama High come from various programs produced by Schneider's Bakery™ production company! Thank you for taking the time to look at this!

Who is there to talk to that won't lock me up?

Go down 
+2
Julian Darko
smaug kingsley
6 posters
AuthorMessage
smaug kingsley

smaug kingsley

Money : 29
Popularity : 2

Who is there to talk to that won't lock me up? Empty
PostSubject: Who is there to talk to that won't lock me up?   Who is there to talk to that won't lock me up? I_icon_minitime04/01/14, 05:00 am

Who is there to talk to that won't lock me up? Tumblr_mwdd633DMI1slc4s2o1_500
smaug kingsley|colton haynes|junior
this lil shit is a pyscho killer, son of the mob, and overall angry dragon. he's always got his two rotts with him, protecting him, and he has a soft spot for butterflies. he likes to kill and hurt and he loves power. like yo, the man has his dogs addicted to booze. he also wants to be the evil equivalent of batman, and basically he is a monstrous one and gets what he wants. so if you see some dude dressed as a bat prowling around, you know who it is. don't mess with this psycho.

Back to top Go down
Julian Darko

Julian Darko

Money : 12
Popularity : 1

PostSubject: Re: Who is there to talk to that won't lock me up?   Who is there to talk to that won't lock me up? I_icon_minitime04/01/14, 05:36 am

Who is there to talk to that won't lock me up? Tumblr_m5gzzhRu931rsflx3o1_500
julian darko|freddie highmore|freshie
kay, so my man jules here is a necropheliac. so keep your still alive self away from his dong schlong. he is kinda a loner. also he lives with his mom in a teepee in the local park, but he spends most of his nights in the graveyard. honh honh. he's actually pretty sweet and doesn't go around advertising his preference for the dead. so i mean, shy awkward demeanor aside, he's semi normal~

Back to top Go down
Lulu Reedus

Lulu Reedus

Money : 24

PostSubject: Re: Who is there to talk to that won't lock me up?   Who is there to talk to that won't lock me up? I_icon_minitime04/01/14, 05:38 am

Who is there to talk to that won't lock me up? Tumblr_mxmmq9V86i1r7g02go1_r1_500
lulu reedus|cara delevigne|sophomore
another lil shit. she likes causing problems and doing drugs and just bringing chaos and party fever wherever she goes. like really, if she is around you can kiss any tranquility byebye. she comes from a rich family so she's pretty much set for life and could flunk out if she wanted. like she's a waste of a pretty face.
Back to top Go down
Marie Del Ray

Marie Del Ray

Money : 20

PostSubject: Re: Who is there to talk to that won't lock me up?   Who is there to talk to that won't lock me up? I_icon_minitime04/01/14, 05:40 am

Who is there to talk to that won't lock me up? Tumblr_inline_muo4ybmwqp1qfkjm4
marie del ray|amanda bynes|freshie
yooo, so this here is jesus's most loyal servant. she's also really into stripping, sex, and drugs. like this girl is always snorting something. she's is pretty much the spawn of satan and will set your house on fire if you say god's name in vain. also she should be like a junior or something, but school isn't one of her top priorities.
Back to top Go down
Edgar Spinelli

Edgar Spinelli

Money : 8
Popularity : 0

PostSubject: Re: Who is there to talk to that won't lock me up?   Who is there to talk to that won't lock me up? I_icon_minitime04/01/14, 05:45 am

Who is there to talk to that won't lock me up? Tumblr_myc4q3nwiK1rqoxv3o9_500
Who is there to talk to that won't lock me up? Tumblr_myj7wdz5431r98jm7o1_500
edgar spinelli|james franco|vice principal
don't be fooled by the cornrows, grill, bling, gun, weed printed clothing, and yeah. he doesn't always look like that. this guy is actually pretty sweet and charming, and really intelligent. he's just a little kooky. and madly in love with rebecca gelb, like dayuuum that ass. he's pretty much stoned like 24/7 though. chill man yo and fucking fine piece of a$$.

Back to top Go down
Lucielle Desario

Lucielle Desario

Money : 9
Popularity : 0

PostSubject: Re: Who is there to talk to that won't lock me up?   Who is there to talk to that won't lock me up? I_icon_minitime04/01/14, 05:59 am

Who is there to talk to that won't lock me up? Tumblr_m5kpmouWpY1rr18up
lucielle "luci" desario|charlotte free|sophomore
okay so here is my normal character of the bunch. she hails from a pretty poor family. like she lives in a trailer and her bedroom ceiling pretty much pisses on her everytime there's a rainstorm. she's not popular, but she's not super unknown. you probably see her at parties, toking it up beneath the bleachers during school, or riding the city bus for fun because what else is there to really do? if you don't know her, you at least know of her. she doesn't really start shit, but she doesn't take it either. she's kind of just a free spirit who desperately wants out of this miserable town. yeh.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is there to talk to that won't lock me up?   Who is there to talk to that won't lock me up? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is there to talk to that won't lock me up?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Communications :: Shipping-
Jump to: