Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Drama High!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We are no word count, rapid fire, crazy as shit, character driven site! Please register with your FIRST AND LAST name (ex. Crystal Waters), post an application and get the ball rolling! Most important rule of all, have fun and cause lots of drama over here at DRAMA HIGH!

Greasy burgers Newcreate.php?text=Updates%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
We have just added a Gossip Column, Social Networking, Character Development & Shipping categories!

For the Gossip Column, you can post anonymously as the Drama queen about anything and everyone you want! Whether you want to post or just read, do it all here!

In the Social Networking category, you can post topics containing your character's social networking (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) posts and pages!

Here in Character Development, these are blogs, journal entries and anything else your character uses to express themselves or help further in character development & growth.

Shipping is where you can get plots for your characters!

Make sure to check out all of these exciting new updates and enjoy!
Latest topics
» The Valley
Greasy burgers I_icon_minitimeby Sugar Fuentes 23/03/14, 08:07 pm

» --Sinner--
Greasy burgers I_icon_minitimeby Sugar Fuentes 27/02/14, 07:30 pm

» So you think you're so smart huh?
Greasy burgers I_icon_minitimeby Principal Bacardi 22/01/14, 12:36 am

» Crispy finger nails.
Greasy burgers I_icon_minitimeby Ria Bertram 12/01/14, 05:13 pm

» Didn't know where to put this so yeah...
Greasy burgers I_icon_minitimeby Julian Darko 11/01/14, 06:31 am

» Alcohol & Hardly Working
Greasy burgers I_icon_minitimeby Lulu Reedus 09/01/14, 06:59 am

» Real World
Greasy burgers I_icon_minitimeby Lulu Reedus 09/01/14, 06:55 am

» tornado in my pants, hollaaaa
Greasy burgers I_icon_minitimeby smaug kingsley 09/01/14, 06:33 am

» First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers
Greasy burgers I_icon_minitimeby Marie Del Ray 09/01/14, 05:15 am

Greasy burgers Newcreate.php?text=Chat%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous

Greasy burgers Newcreate.php?text=Staff%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
Greasy burgers Rs_634x911-130618124906-634.ALevinePerfume.mh.061813 Greasy burgers James_franco_002
Greasy burgers Thumbs_0512-cover-zooey-deschanel-1-xln

Greasy burgers Newcreate.php?text=Timeline%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
SEPT 22-28, 2013

Greasy burgers Newcreate.php?text=Credits%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
Yo! So all the pictures come from searches on Google. All the "templates" for the rules and face claims, etc., come from various users registered to CAUTION TO THE WIND, a fantastic roleplaying reference website dedicated to making your experience roleplaying prettier! And all the restaurants, stores, sights Outside of Drama High come from various programs produced by Schneider's Bakery™ production company! Thank you for taking the time to look at this!

Greasy burgers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tessa Hyland

Tessa Hyland

Money : 7
Popularity : 0

Greasy burgers Empty
PostSubject: Greasy burgers   Greasy burgers I_icon_minitime06/01/14, 11:59 pm

As Tessa approached the burger joint she cringed at the healthy snack-bar across the street. Most of the healthy preppy girls from school were there enjoying their fancy salads and expensive beverages. She rolled her eyes at their loud obnoxious laughing and entered the restaurant. The place was fairly quiet and she was thankful for that, It would allow her to pig out in a unflattering way. After ordering two cheese burgers, a large fry, Onion rings, a Milkshake and an apple pie she manoeuvred herself to a booth in the far corner. she poked her head out of the booth to make sure no one was watching and then began ferociously eating her food.

outfit
Back to top Go down
Imani DeShaw

Imani DeShaw

Money : 17
Popularity : 3

Greasy burgers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greasy burgers   Greasy burgers I_icon_minitime07/01/14, 12:16 am

Imani strutted into Inside-Out Burger like the plus sized bad bitch model she knew she was. She barely managed to carry her elephant thighs to the counter to the bitch who was taking orders without chaving her legs together. The sin. "Imani." She said. All the workers were aware of Imani's usual. Number 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 11, ten three five seven and nine meals with only one side of fries and a small drink so she didn't feel so unhealthy. After all her shit was ready she catwalked over trying to find someone to eat with because it was ratchet to sit alone. She saw some little white girl pigging out and new this was going to be her main bitch. Imani walked over and took a seat without asking. She took some of the girl's onion rings and threw her over a Chicken burger at her head to compensate, hoping she'd get the memo that they were sharing now all their food.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Hyland

Tessa Hyland

Money : 7
Popularity : 0

Greasy burgers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greasy burgers   Greasy burgers I_icon_minitime07/01/14, 03:27 am

Ketchup had been smeared on Tessa's face and a glob of BBQ sauce and mayonnaise had formed on her tray to provide as dipping sauce for her burgers.It was only until she felt the floor shake a bit did she take a pause from eating. she became even more concerned when the noise became louder as if it was deliberately approaching her.When Tessa looked out her booth to see who it was she saw a large sized girl, with a tray over filed with food , coming towards her. Tessa was too afraid to question this girl so she turned back into her seat but the next thing she knew the girl was was sitting across from her. "u-m-mm" was all she could say. Tessa watched as this girl reached over for an onion ring but again, she was too afraid of getting pummelled to say anything. She was just about to find anther place to sit when she felt a burger hit her head.  she viewed this as some sort of 'no harm' confirmation and smiled at the girl to show her appreciation. " I see you give no shits because If you do you wouldn't have seated yourself with a total stranger." she said while unraveling the burgers wrapping and dipping it in the glob of mixed sauces then taking a huge bite. " I could be a psychopath and be hiding a gun in my shorts just waiting for the right moment to pull it out and start shooting everyone in here." she laughed a bit when she realized what she had said and how mad she sounded. she reached over for her milkshake and took a long sip as she waited for the girl to respond.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greasy burgers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greasy burgers   Greasy burgers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greasy burgers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Outside of Drama High :: Inside-Out Burger-
Jump to: