Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Drama High!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We are no word count, rapid fire, crazy as shit, character driven site! Please register with your FIRST AND LAST name (ex. Crystal Waters), post an application and get the ball rolling! Most important rule of all, have fun and cause lots of drama over here at DRAMA HIGH!

I Was Gunna Clean My Room, But Then I Got High Newcreate.php?text=Updates%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
We have just added a Gossip Column, Social Networking, Character Development & Shipping categories!

For the Gossip Column, you can post anonymously as the Drama queen about anything and everyone you want! Whether you want to post or just read, do it all here!

In the Social Networking category, you can post topics containing your character's social networking (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) posts and pages!

Here in Character Development, these are blogs, journal entries and anything else your character uses to express themselves or help further in character development & growth.

Shipping is where you can get plots for your characters!

Make sure to check out all of these exciting new updates and enjoy!
Latest topics
» The Valley
I Was Gunna Clean My Room, But Then I Got High I_icon_minitimeby Sugar Fuentes 23/03/14, 08:07 pm

» --Sinner--
I Was Gunna Clean My Room, But Then I Got High I_icon_minitimeby Sugar Fuentes 27/02/14, 07:30 pm

» So you think you're so smart huh?
I Was Gunna Clean My Room, But Then I Got High I_icon_minitimeby Principal Bacardi 22/01/14, 12:36 am

» Crispy finger nails.
I Was Gunna Clean My Room, But Then I Got High I_icon_minitimeby Ria Bertram 12/01/14, 05:13 pm

» Didn't know where to put this so yeah...
I Was Gunna Clean My Room, But Then I Got High I_icon_minitimeby Julian Darko 11/01/14, 06:31 am

» Alcohol & Hardly Working
I Was Gunna Clean My Room, But Then I Got High I_icon_minitimeby Lulu Reedus 09/01/14, 06:59 am

» Real World
I Was Gunna Clean My Room, But Then I Got High I_icon_minitimeby Lulu Reedus 09/01/14, 06:55 am

» tornado in my pants, hollaaaa
I Was Gunna Clean My Room, But Then I Got High I_icon_minitimeby smaug kingsley 09/01/14, 06:33 am

» First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers
I Was Gunna Clean My Room, But Then I Got High I_icon_minitimeby Marie Del Ray 09/01/14, 05:15 am

I Was Gunna Clean My Room, But Then I Got High Newcreate.php?text=Chat%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous

I Was Gunna Clean My Room, But Then I Got High Newcreate.php?text=Staff%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
I Was Gunna Clean My Room, But Then I Got High Rs_634x911-130618124906-634.ALevinePerfume.mh.061813 I Was Gunna Clean My Room, But Then I Got High James_franco_002
I Was Gunna Clean My Room, But Then I Got High Thumbs_0512-cover-zooey-deschanel-1-xln

I Was Gunna Clean My Room, But Then I Got High Newcreate.php?text=Timeline%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
SEPT 22-28, 2013

I Was Gunna Clean My Room, But Then I Got High Newcreate.php?text=Credits%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
Yo! So all the pictures come from searches on Google. All the "templates" for the rules and face claims, etc., come from various users registered to CAUTION TO THE WIND, a fantastic roleplaying reference website dedicated to making your experience roleplaying prettier! And all the restaurants, stores, sights Outside of Drama High come from various programs produced by Schneider's Bakery™ production company! Thank you for taking the time to look at this!

I Was Gunna Clean My Room, But Then I Got High

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eleanor Harrington

Eleanor Harrington

Money : 33
Popularity : 1

I Was Gunna Clean My Room, But Then I Got High Empty
PostSubject: I Was Gunna Clean My Room, But Then I Got High   I Was Gunna Clean My Room, But Then I Got High I_icon_minitime25/12/13, 02:20 am

Elle led the way up to the roof, as she was VERY familiar with it, and waited as Mrs.G unlocked the door. She had to admit it was nice for once, not having to pick the lock. Elle loved smoking people up, why be stingy with weed when you could share the joy? Pulling a blanket out of her bag, she laid it down on the rood and took a seat. She was always prepared for a random smoke. She always had water for cotton mouth and food for munchies. Taking out her pipe and a huge bag of weed she began to load it. "This is nice guys. One reason I love weed, it opens so many doors for people!" Elle definitely would have offered them some acid, but her last run in with acid on the roof led her to the hospital. Finishing loading the bowl, she smiled at the two. "Who wants greens?".
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Covington

Alexandria Covington

Money : 37
Popularity : 0

PostSubject: Re: I Was Gunna Clean My Room, But Then I Got High   I Was Gunna Clean My Room, But Then I Got High I_icon_minitime25/12/13, 02:54 am

Lexi narrowed her eyes at the huge bag of weed, "Did you prostitute yourself to get all of that?" Alexandria laid on her back and looked up at the sky. She didn't know if she should fall back into the dark side again. She knew that if she took this hit, she wouldn't stop. There goes her chances at going back to private school. "You can go first." She said to the teacher. Lexi needed more than five minutes to think about this. Ten would be enough.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Gelb
Admin
Rebecca Gelb

Money : 118

PostSubject: Re: I Was Gunna Clean My Room, But Then I Got High   I Was Gunna Clean My Room, But Then I Got High I_icon_minitime25/12/13, 03:12 am

Rebecca led the way to the roof and opened the door, letting the girls go in front of her and looking behind them to make sure she didn't have to chloroform any snitchy bitches. As the trio got situated on the roof, she looked at Eleanor immediately as Alexandria said "you can go first". "I'll take the bullet!" She offered, holding her hand out for another blunt, after finishing off the other one.
Back to top Go down
https://dramahighrp.forumotion.com
Eleanor Harrington

Eleanor Harrington

PostSubject: Re: I Was Gunna Clean My Room, But Then I Got High   I Was Gunna Clean My Room, But Then I Got High I_icon_minitime25/12/13, 03:16 am

Elle looked at this bitch with a raised eye brow. "I come from a wealthy family thank you very much, so be nice and enjoy the weed I am giving you." She said with a glare. Man some people these days had no manners! Looking over at the counselor, Elle giggled, she was a work of art that was for sure. "Girl we're switching to a pipe, but here it is." She said handing her lovely pipe to the counselor. This was definitely a first, Elle had smoked with many people but never a counselor.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Covington

Alexandria Covington

PostSubject: Re: I Was Gunna Clean My Room, But Then I Got High   I Was Gunna Clean My Room, But Then I Got High I_icon_minitime25/12/13, 03:27 am

"Weed makes you happy, maybe you should smoke more and talk less." Alexandria suggested. She thought of the lonely, innocent hookah pen in her purse. It was the only thing she kept from her clean. Lexi liked the pen better, the smoke was more fun to play with. But the weed made her feel...more alive. "Pass it over when you're done." Lexi said without emotion.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Gelb
Admin
Rebecca Gelb

PostSubject: Re: I Was Gunna Clean My Room, But Then I Got High   I Was Gunna Clean My Room, But Then I Got High I_icon_minitime25/12/13, 02:03 pm

Rebecca grinned and took the pipe, she'd never really smoked from one of those things before but it couldn't be hard. Hell, this little bratty dimwit probably knew how to do it, so how hard could it be? She took a hit and tried her best to ignore the girls but not even weed could drown out their voices. "If I hand this over will you just shut the fuck up?" She asked, holding it out for the skitch.

Last edited by Rebecca Gelb on 26/12/13, 01:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Harrington

Eleanor Harrington

PostSubject: Re: I Was Gunna Clean My Room, But Then I Got High   I Was Gunna Clean My Room, But Then I Got High I_icon_minitime25/12/13, 03:11 pm

Elle was extremely tolerant of most people, but this girl was getting on her nerves. Maybe shrooms would make her seem nice, they do make you hallucinate after all, she thought to herself. Watching as Becca took the first hit, Elle smiled at the sweet scent of the weed. It didn't smell that great, but it was a reassuring scent for her. Generally, she wasn't much of a drinker, but she liked getting stir fried every once in awhile. Pulling  flask out of her bag she took a sip and handed it to Becca.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Covington

Alexandria Covington

PostSubject: Re: I Was Gunna Clean My Room, But Then I Got High   I Was Gunna Clean My Room, But Then I Got High I_icon_minitime01/01/14, 05:18 pm

"Perhaps not." Alexandria said with a little grin. She took the pipe from the teacher. Lexi pulled out her lighter and lit the weed. As she was about to take her first hit in almost four months, she spotted the flask Eleanor pulled out of her bag. Lexi preferred drinking over smoking any day. She put down the pipe and licked her light pink lips, "I'll trade you." She said, eyeing the flask.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Gelb
Admin
Rebecca Gelb

PostSubject: Re: I Was Gunna Clean My Room, But Then I Got High   I Was Gunna Clean My Room, But Then I Got High I_icon_minitime02/01/14, 01:23 am

Rebecca rolled her eyes as eyed the little bitch. What kind of pussy would pop out a bitch like that ? Sometimes she wondered whether or not having kids would be in the cards for her because of the little fuckers they end up turning into when they're her age. "Nope, getting drunk means I'll probably forget ever talking to you. Or at least hearing anymore of the shit you're about to spew out." She said, downing some of that shit. "Oh, and don't do drug...I mean, don't drin...don't get pregnant." She told her, having to restructure the counselor talk because of the fact there were all these drug devices and alcoholic beverages up here.
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Harrington

Eleanor Harrington

PostSubject: Re: I Was Gunna Clean My Room, But Then I Got High   I Was Gunna Clean My Room, But Then I Got High I_icon_minitime03/01/14, 05:21 pm

Taking the pipe from her, she took a hit. She made sure it was a big one because she needed to be high as soon as possible to deal with this chick. It was funny because even the school counselor was less adult that this snobby bitch. Elle actually really liked the teacher. After coughing for five minutes, and thankfully not throwing up from it, she turned to the counselor. "So Becca, I saw on the bathroom wall that people are rooting for you and Bacardi." She said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Was Gunna Clean My Room, But Then I Got High   I Was Gunna Clean My Room, But Then I Got High I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Was Gunna Clean My Room, But Then I Got High
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Drama High :: Rooftop-
Jump to: