Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Drama High!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We are no word count, rapid fire, crazy as shit, character driven site! Please register with your FIRST AND LAST name (ex. Crystal Waters), post an application and get the ball rolling! Most important rule of all, have fun and cause lots of drama over here at DRAMA HIGH!

Chips are stale [Open] Newcreate.php?text=Updates%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
We have just added a Gossip Column, Social Networking, Character Development & Shipping categories!

For the Gossip Column, you can post anonymously as the Drama queen about anything and everyone you want! Whether you want to post or just read, do it all here!

In the Social Networking category, you can post topics containing your character's social networking (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) posts and pages!

Here in Character Development, these are blogs, journal entries and anything else your character uses to express themselves or help further in character development & growth.

Shipping is where you can get plots for your characters!

Make sure to check out all of these exciting new updates and enjoy!
Latest topics
» The Valley
Chips are stale [Open] I_icon_minitimeby Sugar Fuentes 23/03/14, 08:07 pm

» --Sinner--
Chips are stale [Open] I_icon_minitimeby Sugar Fuentes 27/02/14, 07:30 pm

» So you think you're so smart huh?
Chips are stale [Open] I_icon_minitimeby Principal Bacardi 22/01/14, 12:36 am

» Crispy finger nails.
Chips are stale [Open] I_icon_minitimeby Ria Bertram 12/01/14, 05:13 pm

» Didn't know where to put this so yeah...
Chips are stale [Open] I_icon_minitimeby Julian Darko 11/01/14, 06:31 am

» Alcohol & Hardly Working
Chips are stale [Open] I_icon_minitimeby Lulu Reedus 09/01/14, 06:59 am

» Real World
Chips are stale [Open] I_icon_minitimeby Lulu Reedus 09/01/14, 06:55 am

» tornado in my pants, hollaaaa
Chips are stale [Open] I_icon_minitimeby smaug kingsley 09/01/14, 06:33 am

» First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers
Chips are stale [Open] I_icon_minitimeby Marie Del Ray 09/01/14, 05:15 am

Chips are stale [Open] Newcreate.php?text=Chat%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous

Chips are stale [Open] Newcreate.php?text=Staff%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
Chips are stale [Open] Rs_634x911-130618124906-634.ALevinePerfume.mh.061813 Chips are stale [Open] James_franco_002
Chips are stale [Open] Thumbs_0512-cover-zooey-deschanel-1-xln

Chips are stale [Open] Newcreate.php?text=Timeline%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
SEPT 22-28, 2013

Chips are stale [Open] Newcreate.php?text=Credits%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
Yo! So all the pictures come from searches on Google. All the "templates" for the rules and face claims, etc., come from various users registered to CAUTION TO THE WIND, a fantastic roleplaying reference website dedicated to making your experience roleplaying prettier! And all the restaurants, stores, sights Outside of Drama High come from various programs produced by Schneider's Bakery™ production company! Thank you for taking the time to look at this!

Chips are stale [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ria Bertram

Ria Bertram

Money : 31
Popularity : 0

Chips are stale [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Chips are stale [Open]   Chips are stale [Open] I_icon_minitime26/12/13, 09:14 pm

The air wasn't right. Ria would run her hands across her sides pierced abdomen, feeling the solid metal ball slipping across her rigged palm. She was alone, The air was still too humid, Ria thought, It slightly pissed her off on how the summer still lingered it presents even thought it had its 3 months. "FUCK OFF SUN!!" She'll shout to the rays

Fake jumpers
Back to top Go down
Riley Jacobs

Riley Jacobs

Money : 18

PostSubject: Re: Chips are stale [Open]   Chips are stale [Open] I_icon_minitime31/12/13, 02:03 pm

Riley decided it wasn't her place to go to class today. At least for a few periods, she needed a break. She woke up late after her date with Jackson and had to rush to the bus and it was just the struggle. Making her way onto the roof, she smiled when it looked like there was no one up there so she had the place to herself. Of course, her bliss was cut short when she heard a very sharp yell telling the sun to fuck off. Riley jumped and looked around, eventually walking around and finding the source of the yelling. "Yeah, uh, the sun can definitely be a bitch sometimes..." She told the girl, awkwardly pointing to it and walking to the girl, slowly putting her hand down.
Back to top Go down
Ria Bertram

Ria Bertram

PostSubject: Re: Chips are stale [Open]   Chips are stale [Open] I_icon_minitime31/12/13, 02:13 pm

Ria would quickly grab her phone from her side as she heard the other voice intrude after her outburst. Looking at this girl up and down she'd figure her to look pretty.. average.. in most sense than one. "Yeah.. it can?" she awnser slowly in a draw. Bringing up her phone she'd look away from the girl and begin scrolling down. She wouldn't mind getting into a conversation with this girl but only if it was interesting, and looking at this her, she wouldn't hold her breath.
Back to top Go down
Riley Jacobs

Riley Jacobs

PostSubject: Re: Chips are stale [Open]   Chips are stale [Open] I_icon_minitime31/12/13, 02:23 pm

Awkwardly standing there as the girl agreed with her about the sun's bitchiness, Riley scratched the back of her head thinking that the conversation would be a lot more simple to have now, but no, apparently not. Why was the world out to get her and the social life she was slowly building? "Yep." She simply said, realizing she should probably introduce herself to speed along the whole "getting to know you" process. "Oh, I'm Riley, by the way." She told the girl.
Back to top Go down
Ria Bertram

Ria Bertram

PostSubject: Re: Chips are stale [Open]   Chips are stale [Open] I_icon_minitime31/12/13, 02:31 pm

Ria would allow the awkard silence stand abit. She quietly liked doing that,weeding them out, seeing how the person decides to react. From her experiences they'll just walk away however with her best friend he chucked her over his shoulder and they ended up getting in to a full on fight . I must tweet text him tonight. Ria would stop scrolling as the girl introduced herself. Hmmm.. After a while she'd place her phone on her stomach. "Ria.. Ria B"
Back to top Go down
Riley Jacobs

Riley Jacobs

PostSubject: Re: Chips are stale [Open]   Chips are stale [Open] I_icon_minitime31/12/13, 11:38 pm

Riley was still awkwardly standing there watching the girl as she was on her phone. "Ria? That's a really pretty name. We both start with R's!" She said, trying to come up with something out of the conversation, which was something she never did. If a conversation was going south, Riley was usually the one to jump the shark or jump off the sinking ship, but nope, she just had to be a talking mood today. "The view's really pretty from up." She said walking over to the edge and peering down. She was the opposite of most people, she loved to be up high and get fantastic views of things.
Back to top Go down
Ria Bertram

Ria Bertram

PostSubject: Re: Chips are stale [Open]   Chips are stale [Open] I_icon_minitime01/01/14, 05:10 pm

As the girl walked to the edge Ria would sit up and peer behind her to the ground. "Yeah, I also like the highness of this view"  She'd transfer her gaze over to the girl then around the area of the roof. As she yawned and stretched her next sentence would do the same "Shame it's so dirty up here" 

[OOC: Sorry not my best]
Back to top Go down
Riley Jacobs

Riley Jacobs

PostSubject: Re: Chips are stale [Open]   Chips are stale [Open] I_icon_minitime02/01/14, 08:06 pm

Riley nodded in agreement as she backed away from the edge and turned her attention back over to Ria as she spoke about the trash on the roof. It was a shame that there could be a place so beautiful that humans ended up fucking it up. Especially when it happened so much. "Yep, that's just what happens when you have a bunch of idiotic teenagers exposed to something beautiful..." Riley told the girl, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Ria Bertram

Ria Bertram

PostSubject: Re: Chips are stale [Open]   Chips are stale [Open] I_icon_minitime03/01/14, 12:53 pm

Ria would trail off into the thought of that the "something" could represent a person, that'd make her crinkle her nose in disgust. She hated this stage in life and that being a teenager bites. After a while Ria would stand up but almost slip on a stray can, with a frustrated and a grind of her teeth shed being to kick the can towards a another than kick those cans to another until she had pile. Maybe it was because she was so frustrated and bored or that somewhere she felt the need to purify. But at this point she'd forget the other girl was there.
Back to top Go down
Riley Jacobs

Riley Jacobs

PostSubject: Re: Chips are stale [Open]   Chips are stale [Open] I_icon_minitime05/01/14, 03:10 am

Riley was impressed that the girl, Ria, was being a bad bitch with the whole cans thing. "You should totally do community service. You'd show all those dumbasses how to make picking up trash fun." She told her, maybe sounding a bit bitchy as regarding to the other people who picked up trash, but it was definitely needed because not many people did community service and it was really rewarding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chips are stale [Open]   Chips are stale [Open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chips are stale [Open]
Page 1 of 1