Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Drama High!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We are no word count, rapid fire, crazy as shit, character driven site! Please register with your FIRST AND LAST name (ex. Crystal Waters), post an application and get the ball rolling! Most important rule of all, have fun and cause lots of drama over here at DRAMA HIGH!

New in Town  Newcreate.php?text=Updates%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
We have just added a Gossip Column, Social Networking, Character Development & Shipping categories!

For the Gossip Column, you can post anonymously as the Drama queen about anything and everyone you want! Whether you want to post or just read, do it all here!

In the Social Networking category, you can post topics containing your character's social networking (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) posts and pages!

Here in Character Development, these are blogs, journal entries and anything else your character uses to express themselves or help further in character development & growth.

Shipping is where you can get plots for your characters!

Make sure to check out all of these exciting new updates and enjoy!
Latest topics
» The Valley
New in Town  I_icon_minitimeby Sugar Fuentes 23/03/14, 08:07 pm

» --Sinner--
New in Town  I_icon_minitimeby Sugar Fuentes 27/02/14, 07:30 pm

» So you think you're so smart huh?
New in Town  I_icon_minitimeby Principal Bacardi 22/01/14, 12:36 am

» Crispy finger nails.
New in Town  I_icon_minitimeby Ria Bertram 12/01/14, 05:13 pm

» Didn't know where to put this so yeah...
New in Town  I_icon_minitimeby Julian Darko 11/01/14, 06:31 am

» Alcohol & Hardly Working
New in Town  I_icon_minitimeby Lulu Reedus 09/01/14, 06:59 am

» Real World
New in Town  I_icon_minitimeby Lulu Reedus 09/01/14, 06:55 am

» tornado in my pants, hollaaaa
New in Town  I_icon_minitimeby smaug kingsley 09/01/14, 06:33 am

» First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers
New in Town  I_icon_minitimeby Marie Del Ray 09/01/14, 05:15 am

New in Town  Newcreate.php?text=Chat%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous

New in Town  Newcreate.php?text=Staff%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
New in Town  Rs_634x911-130618124906-634.ALevinePerfume.mh.061813 New in Town  James_franco_002
New in Town  Thumbs_0512-cover-zooey-deschanel-1-xln

New in Town  Newcreate.php?text=Timeline%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
SEPT 22-28, 2013

New in Town  Newcreate.php?text=Credits%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
Yo! So all the pictures come from searches on Google. All the "templates" for the rules and face claims, etc., come from various users registered to CAUTION TO THE WIND, a fantastic roleplaying reference website dedicated to making your experience roleplaying prettier! And all the restaurants, stores, sights Outside of Drama High come from various programs produced by Schneider's Bakery™ production company! Thank you for taking the time to look at this!

New in Town

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
David Hale

David Hale

Money : 14
Popularity : 0

New in Town  Empty
PostSubject: New in Town    New in Town  I_icon_minitime31/12/13, 07:10 pm

I walked in the record store, instantly drawn to it. Music has been a part of my life for as long as I know, I thought to myself, scanning the shelf of CD's arranged by year. I also noticed the Guitars that were set out on display. I picked one up, looking around cautiously, not knowing if it was okay to pick it up. I started playing a random song with it, listening carefully to the notes, making sure I was strumming the chords correctly. I finished the song quickly, and then put the Guitar back where I had found it, and picked the CD I took from the shelf. I looked at it, and it was a CD by The Neighborhood.
Back to top Go down
Ramona Jackson

Ramona Jackson

Money : 15

New in Town  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in Town    New in Town  I_icon_minitime31/12/13, 07:16 pm

Ramona was sitting on the counter on the front desk. The owner doesn't mind, even if you smoke pot in here they wouldn't mind. She watched a boy starting to play with the guitar and smiled slightly, he was actually pretty good. "You're good...Oh! The Neighborhood...pretty good..." She got down and walked over to the alternative section and pulled out a CD by the Killers and walked over to him. "This is better...it's one of my all time favorites..."
Back to top Go down
David Hale

David Hale

New in Town  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in Town    New in Town  I_icon_minitime31/12/13, 07:30 pm

David smirked and said, "Thanks. I taught myself surprisingly," with a small chuckle added. David took The Killers CD and said, "Yes - this is a really good track by the Killers. You know what, I'll buy both," he smiled, setting the two CD's on the counter and then looked back at the Guitar he just recently had in his possession. "And that beauty too," He added, pointing to the acoustic. He pulled out his wallet and had already got two fifty dollar bills out of his hands. I was surprised when my step mom gave me over five hundred bucks just to spend on my own. Usually, she doesn't like giving me money.
Back to top Go down
Ramona Jackson

Ramona Jackson

New in Town  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in Town    New in Town  I_icon_minitime31/12/13, 07:35 pm

"I'll pay for the CD's...you only have to pay for the guitar..." She said hopping over the counter and ringing him up as she fixed her hair which was in a bun. "You new around here?"
Back to top Go down
David Hale

David Hale

New in Town  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in Town    New in Town  I_icon_minitime31/12/13, 07:42 pm

David smiled at the girl and said, "Thanks, and yeah. I got here with my parents just a few days ago. I finally got go do some sight-seeing - see what it's like here," he nodded. David noticed the ash tray sitting to the right of him and asked, "Is it okay to smoke in here? I got a new pack of Malboros," He said casually - something his stepmother would smack him over the head for. He didn't really like Elanore all that much. David and her always bangs heads. "If you don't mind me asking, what's it like here?"
Back to top Go down
Ramona Jackson

Ramona Jackson

New in Town  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in Town    New in Town  I_icon_minitime31/12/13, 07:50 pm

"Yeah it's fine...go ahead..." She replied giving him the okay to smoke. "It's quite dramatic here all the damn time...I hate the fact that the whores come in here when they're drunk..."
Back to top Go down
David Hale

David Hale

New in Town  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in Town    New in Town  I_icon_minitime31/12/13, 07:57 pm

David smirked and said, "Sounds like the whores own the place," David said almost apologetically. David had laughed and said sarcastically, "Well, people are going to just love me," he said, lighting up a cancer stick. He took a drag and began to speak again. "I'm guessing these "whores" are apart of the popular clique or whatever it's called?"
Back to top Go down
Ramona Jackson

Ramona Jackson

New in Town  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in Town    New in Town  I_icon_minitime31/12/13, 08:01 pm

Ramona laughed lighting up a cigarette herself and taking a long drag. "No not really you have the whores and the sluts...then you have the bitches who don't care about anything...then you have the loners like me..." She explained looking him.
Back to top Go down
David Hale

David Hale

New in Town  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in Town    New in Town  I_icon_minitime02/01/14, 10:25 pm

David smirked and said, "Us Loners make it farther than others, I suppose," David said, taking another drag off his cancer stick. The taste of the menthol lingering on his tongue made the smoking more beneficial. David could never stand the taste of a regular cigarette. "I start school tomorrow. Hopefully we see each other again." David said, smiling pulling out set amount of one dollar bills for change. David looked at the price tag on the Guitar and it read, $98.00. "Wow, I only guessed the price," David chuckled, looking back at the girl. "By the way, what's your name ... if you don't mind me asking?"
Back to top Go down
Ramona Jackson

Ramona Jackson

New in Town  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in Town    New in Town  I_icon_minitime03/01/14, 01:54 am

"I'm Ramona, Ramona Jackson and with the employee discount I have you owe 88.20." She smiled as she only took the amount needed to pay it and rang it up handing him the reciept with a bag of guitar picks. "Free bag of picks with the guitar..." She said setting it with the receipt. "Have nice day and rock on..." She said throwing the symbol up with her fingers throwing her tongue out cheekily.
Back to top Go down
David Hale

David Hale

New in Town  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in Town    New in Town  I_icon_minitime03/01/14, 07:26 pm

David smirked and said, "Awesome deal. I have never met a place with a deal like that before," He mused slightly. He pulled out a pick from his bag while setting the rest of the money down on the counter that he owed, then held the guitar with the help of the strap, and said, "Rock on, Romona!" He said, strumming the Guitar violently, but yet so elegantly, walking out the door cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New in Town  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in Town    New in Town  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New in Town
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Outside of Drama High :: Stereo Shack-
Jump to: