Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Drama High!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We are no word count, rapid fire, crazy as shit, character driven site! Please register with your FIRST AND LAST name (ex. Crystal Waters), post an application and get the ball rolling! Most important rule of all, have fun and cause lots of drama over here at DRAMA HIGH!

Crispy finger nails.  Newcreate.php?text=Updates%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
We have just added a Gossip Column, Social Networking, Character Development & Shipping categories!

For the Gossip Column, you can post anonymously as the Drama queen about anything and everyone you want! Whether you want to post or just read, do it all here!

In the Social Networking category, you can post topics containing your character's social networking (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) posts and pages!

Here in Character Development, these are blogs, journal entries and anything else your character uses to express themselves or help further in character development & growth.

Shipping is where you can get plots for your characters!

Make sure to check out all of these exciting new updates and enjoy!
Latest topics
» The Valley
Crispy finger nails.  I_icon_minitimeby Sugar Fuentes 23/03/14, 08:07 pm

» --Sinner--
Crispy finger nails.  I_icon_minitimeby Sugar Fuentes 27/02/14, 07:30 pm

» So you think you're so smart huh?
Crispy finger nails.  I_icon_minitimeby Principal Bacardi 22/01/14, 12:36 am

» Crispy finger nails.
Crispy finger nails.  I_icon_minitimeby Ria Bertram 12/01/14, 05:13 pm

» Didn't know where to put this so yeah...
Crispy finger nails.  I_icon_minitimeby Julian Darko 11/01/14, 06:31 am

» Alcohol & Hardly Working
Crispy finger nails.  I_icon_minitimeby Lulu Reedus 09/01/14, 06:59 am

» Real World
Crispy finger nails.  I_icon_minitimeby Lulu Reedus 09/01/14, 06:55 am

» tornado in my pants, hollaaaa
Crispy finger nails.  I_icon_minitimeby smaug kingsley 09/01/14, 06:33 am

» First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers
Crispy finger nails.  I_icon_minitimeby Marie Del Ray 09/01/14, 05:15 am

Crispy finger nails.  Newcreate.php?text=Chat%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous

Crispy finger nails.  Newcreate.php?text=Staff%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
Crispy finger nails.  Rs_634x911-130618124906-634.ALevinePerfume.mh.061813 Crispy finger nails.  James_franco_002
Crispy finger nails.  Thumbs_0512-cover-zooey-deschanel-1-xln

Crispy finger nails.  Newcreate.php?text=Timeline%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
SEPT 22-28, 2013

Crispy finger nails.  Newcreate.php?text=Credits%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
Yo! So all the pictures come from searches on Google. All the "templates" for the rules and face claims, etc., come from various users registered to CAUTION TO THE WIND, a fantastic roleplaying reference website dedicated to making your experience roleplaying prettier! And all the restaurants, stores, sights Outside of Drama High come from various programs produced by Schneider's Bakery™ production company! Thank you for taking the time to look at this!

Crispy finger nails.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ria Bertram

Ria Bertram

Money : 31
Popularity : 0

Crispy finger nails.  Empty
PostSubject: Crispy finger nails.    Crispy finger nails.  I_icon_minitime03/01/14, 08:20 pm

Cracking open a window Ria would be sat on a desk crossed legged smoking her death sticks. Each puff would present a single O to the late afternoon winds. Luckily for her the teacher whos class it was, was always out at this time smoking or banging one of the librarians, don't ask how she knows that.. Shuffling around she'd lay the stick between her lips as she got out her phone and began texting.  It was nice have what people called a "social life" but sometimes its easy to lose herself in the silence of an empty room.

Baby jelly
Back to top Go down
smaug kingsley

smaug kingsley

Money : 29
Popularity : 2

PostSubject: Re: Crispy finger nails.    Crispy finger nails.  I_icon_minitime04/01/14, 02:55 am

Smaug actually showed up for class. It was kind of a must, considering he'd just killed a fellow student a few days before. The blonde chocoholic had had it coming though with his attitude and what not. On the bright side, a lot of students seemed happy with the cancellation of gym class, well those that had weights. Letting out a bored sigh, he looked around the class, wondering why anybody even showed up. The teacher was a joke. Not even a hot one, but whatever. Bacardi must of had a reason for hiring them.
Sniffing at the air, he turned to see some girl smoking and shook his head to himself. He too was addicted to the cancer sticks, but still, it pained him to see others do that to themselves. Just because he was a bit of homicidal maniac didn't mean he was completely devoid of empathy. Deep deep deep inside that marble hard case that made up the godly creature known as Smaug, there was a human heart.
With nothing better to do with his time, he got up and joined the girl by the window. It couldn't hurt to socialize, in fact it was probably a good idea. If he continued to kill as much as he wanted, he didn't want to be a loner. It would make him stick out.
"Hello there Maiden." He stared directly at her, taking the cig from her lips and stealing a few puffs.
Back to top Go down
Ria Bertram

Ria Bertram

PostSubject: Re: Crispy finger nails.    Crispy finger nails.  I_icon_minitime04/01/14, 07:41 pm

As she continued texting she'd hear the footsteps and opening of the door infront. She didn't mind that some people found the room empty and wanted to venture inside, Ria would always make up a lie anways saying something like she was in detention or she was sitting on a bomb and if she lifted one cheek the whole place could go up. That only worked once. They were really stoned.
However as she glanced up to confront the stray, she'd take a little intake of breath. Omg.Smaug. Shes heard about this guy and seen him around the school but that was whilist she was surrounded by Familia not whilst alone shooting streams. Shit With her now talented text fingers she'd skim the surface texting [Omg, I'm alone with.. Smaug! #Beatfeet] Unluckly as Ria hit send and hastily debating on about squashing her still full cig she'd look up just for him to already be infront of her.

Ria would honestly be quite frightful even if she wouldn't admit it but also interested.. he was quite handsome up close.. Ria would inwardly shiver at that thought quickly disposing it, just in time for her to feel her stick slipping through her fingers. As he stared at her and took those puffs, Ria would dispose of any thoughts she had and with squinted eyes she'd lean forward and extract her stick from his lips, "Not for sharing, Smaug.." With that she'd place it back between her lips and stare outside the window. Manic or not her sticks were hers.
Back to top Go down
smaug kingsley

smaug kingsley

Money : 29
Popularity : 2

PostSubject: Re: Crispy finger nails.    Crispy finger nails.  I_icon_minitime09/01/14, 06:43 am

Upon seeing the near empty room, Smaug was considering leaving to go take nap or something, but perhaps he could do some good. It was a nice change from his usual murdering and arson and kept a balance of sorts in his soul. Well, his version of a soul, because he'd been told by multiple people that he didn't have one.
His eyebrows furrowed in confusion as the girl took back the cigarette, making it clear that it was hers, and only hers. Did she not know who she was speaking to? Impossible! Everybody at least knew of the godly creature known as Smaug. Normally the fact that she seemed unaffected by his presence would piss him off, but most of his rage had been unleashed on Asher, plus Bacardi's speech about their families merging had awoken some emotion within him. So instead of burning her eyes out with her cigarette, he nodded understandingly and took a seat on the desk besides the window.
"What are you doing here? You are free to leave. Why waste your time in here?" He asked, actually curious. She could be smoking outside, enjoying nature or getting a slice of pizza of that cheesy chuckcheddar place.
Back to top Go down
Ria Bertram

Ria Bertram

PostSubject: Re: Crispy finger nails.    Crispy finger nails.  I_icon_minitime12/01/14, 05:13 pm

As those puffs filled her lungs with tar tar bliss, her mind began to work and no heart started to pounded. What the shit did I just do You'd think after hearing rumors you wouldn't attempted to extract a cigarette from a psychopath but here she is, staring out of a window trying not keep her cool well atleast until  she moves 2 mile from this room.  Wait, what, did he say something? Death was not on her agenda today, she just want to stick a few, text marco about the party & hang with Jada before then. With a smooth exhale she'd turn her head towards him, then tilt it. "What did you say?"

[Sorry not the best]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crispy finger nails.    Crispy finger nails.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crispy finger nails.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Drama High :: Classrooms-
Jump to: