Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Drama High!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We are no word count, rapid fire, crazy as shit, character driven site! Please register with your FIRST AND LAST name (ex. Crystal Waters), post an application and get the ball rolling! Most important rule of all, have fun and cause lots of drama over here at DRAMA HIGH!

tornado in my pants, hollaaaa Newcreate.php?text=Updates%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
We have just added a Gossip Column, Social Networking, Character Development & Shipping categories!

For the Gossip Column, you can post anonymously as the Drama queen about anything and everyone you want! Whether you want to post or just read, do it all here!

In the Social Networking category, you can post topics containing your character's social networking (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) posts and pages!

Here in Character Development, these are blogs, journal entries and anything else your character uses to express themselves or help further in character development & growth.

Shipping is where you can get plots for your characters!

Make sure to check out all of these exciting new updates and enjoy!
Latest topics
» The Valley
tornado in my pants, hollaaaa I_icon_minitimeby Sugar Fuentes 23/03/14, 08:07 pm

» --Sinner--
tornado in my pants, hollaaaa I_icon_minitimeby Sugar Fuentes 27/02/14, 07:30 pm

» So you think you're so smart huh?
tornado in my pants, hollaaaa I_icon_minitimeby Principal Bacardi 22/01/14, 12:36 am

» Crispy finger nails.
tornado in my pants, hollaaaa I_icon_minitimeby Ria Bertram 12/01/14, 05:13 pm

» Didn't know where to put this so yeah...
tornado in my pants, hollaaaa I_icon_minitimeby Julian Darko 11/01/14, 06:31 am

» Alcohol & Hardly Working
tornado in my pants, hollaaaa I_icon_minitimeby Lulu Reedus 09/01/14, 06:59 am

» Real World
tornado in my pants, hollaaaa I_icon_minitimeby Lulu Reedus 09/01/14, 06:55 am

» tornado in my pants, hollaaaa
tornado in my pants, hollaaaa I_icon_minitimeby smaug kingsley 09/01/14, 06:33 am

» First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers
tornado in my pants, hollaaaa I_icon_minitimeby Marie Del Ray 09/01/14, 05:15 am

tornado in my pants, hollaaaa Newcreate.php?text=Chat%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous

tornado in my pants, hollaaaa Newcreate.php?text=Staff%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
tornado in my pants, hollaaaa Rs_634x911-130618124906-634.ALevinePerfume.mh.061813 tornado in my pants, hollaaaa James_franco_002
tornado in my pants, hollaaaa Thumbs_0512-cover-zooey-deschanel-1-xln

tornado in my pants, hollaaaa Newcreate.php?text=Timeline%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
SEPT 22-28, 2013

tornado in my pants, hollaaaa Newcreate.php?text=Credits%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
Yo! So all the pictures come from searches on Google. All the "templates" for the rules and face claims, etc., come from various users registered to CAUTION TO THE WIND, a fantastic roleplaying reference website dedicated to making your experience roleplaying prettier! And all the restaurants, stores, sights Outside of Drama High come from various programs produced by Schneider's Bakery™ production company! Thank you for taking the time to look at this!

tornado in my pants, hollaaaa

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
smaug kingsley

smaug kingsley

Money : 29
Popularity : 2

tornado in my pants, hollaaaa Empty
PostSubject: tornado in my pants, hollaaaa   tornado in my pants, hollaaaa I_icon_minitime01/01/14, 05:13 am

smaug was pissed. during a stroll through the city, he'd noticed a lot of women wore padded bras, and that did not set well with the godly creature known as smaug. so, alas, he was going to solve the problem. finding his way to build-a-bar, the handsome devil whipped out old glory and let loose a rainbow of yellow into the bin holding all the padding. that would show them. as he let the inner turmoil happening within his bladder flow freely, he began to belt out a song that the vikings of old used to sing.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Gelb
Admin
Rebecca Gelb

Money : 118
Popularity : 1

PostSubject: Re: tornado in my pants, hollaaaa   tornado in my pants, hollaaaa I_icon_minitime01/01/14, 05:23 am

Rebecca came into Build-A-Bra looking for something simple, a bra. A bra she built on her bra. Last time she was here, she built a lovely bra. It had shit colored tits and vagina/watermelon colored hooks. Mmm they were nice and moist too. Thats a lie. But honestly, ever since Bacardi touched her, her nipples had been getting really hard so she needed extra pads so when she went there, she immediately when to the padding section but some hoe was over there messing with all the shit. She needed extra padding, like, chill bro. "HEY HEY. Sexy looks and a nice round twerking booty does not mean you can sing, sweetheart. Now hand me a pad because my girls are raw as hell." She said, holding her hand out for a pad from the weirdo.
Back to top Go down
https://dramahighrp.forumotion.com
smaug kingsley

smaug kingsley

PostSubject: Re: tornado in my pants, hollaaaa   tornado in my pants, hollaaaa I_icon_minitime03/01/14, 07:19 pm

Smaug smiled to himself. None of the workers were making an attempt to stop him. He would be the same if he were them though, because he was quite frightening. As he continued to piss into the bins of unnatural padding, he was mid song when he was rudely interrupted. He recognized her right off the bat and snarled. No pad wearing woman had the right to mention his godlike sculpted ass. He did stay fit to be objectified by woman, whether twice his age or not.
"Fine, you foul beast." He replied simply, and stuck his schlong dong back into his pants. Grabbing a dry pad, he used it to pick a wet one up. He dropped it in her hand and resumed his singing. Twice as loud.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Gelb
Admin
Rebecca Gelb

Money : 118
Popularity : 1

PostSubject: Re: tornado in my pants, hollaaaa   tornado in my pants, hollaaaa I_icon_minitime05/01/14, 03:17 am

For some reason Alexa Rebecca didn't realize that his manhood was out on blast for Rebecca to gawk at accidentally see, so when she saw it, she made a really impressed expression that looked like a repulsed face. She returned to her blank face as the doggie went back into it's barn. It's really nice barn for a really nice dog. "Okay..." Rebecca simply said, as Tina Fey did in Mean Girls way too many times. Bending down, she picked up another wet pad and stood back up. Quickly, she used one to slapped him in the face and stuffed the other in his mouth. "Suck on that biiiitch." She said, air wanking off into his face.
Back to top Go down
https://dramahighrp.forumotion.com
smaug kingsley

smaug kingsley

PostSubject: Re: tornado in my pants, hollaaaa   tornado in my pants, hollaaaa I_icon_minitime09/01/14, 06:33 am

Smaug was sure she'd flee after that. I mean, he was like twice her size, with more balls than she'd probably seen in her entire life. He could still see her out of the corner of his eye. He assumed she was probably just staring at his ass. How rude! Smaug was not something or somebody to be objectified, or sexualized! What was this world coming to? If only he'd been born a butterfly, he could just spread his pretty wings and fly away from it all. One day, one day....
He was too busy thinking about the lovely little critters, that he was completely oblivious to her picking pads from the bin and assaulting him! He'd rarely had this problem, ever, and now as he stood here, tasting his own bodily fluids, he wanted to cry, but he couldn't. Not now. Not in the public eye. As she made inappropriate gestures, he spit the pad out on her face, then pushed her into the bin, laughing like an Asgardian God all the while. "Ha! Puny mortal!" He bellowed, one hand on his tummy as he pointed at her with the other, still laughing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tornado in my pants, hollaaaa   tornado in my pants, hollaaaa I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tornado in my pants, hollaaaa
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Outside of Drama High :: Stores :: Build-a-bra-
Jump to: