Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Drama High!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We are no word count, rapid fire, crazy as shit, character driven site! Please register with your FIRST AND LAST name (ex. Crystal Waters), post an application and get the ball rolling! Most important rule of all, have fun and cause lots of drama over here at DRAMA HIGH!

Real World Newcreate.php?text=Updates%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
We have just added a Gossip Column, Social Networking, Character Development & Shipping categories!

For the Gossip Column, you can post anonymously as the Drama queen about anything and everyone you want! Whether you want to post or just read, do it all here!

In the Social Networking category, you can post topics containing your character's social networking (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) posts and pages!

Here in Character Development, these are blogs, journal entries and anything else your character uses to express themselves or help further in character development & growth.

Shipping is where you can get plots for your characters!

Make sure to check out all of these exciting new updates and enjoy!
Latest topics
» The Valley
Real World I_icon_minitimeby Sugar Fuentes 23/03/14, 08:07 pm

» --Sinner--
Real World I_icon_minitimeby Sugar Fuentes 27/02/14, 07:30 pm

» So you think you're so smart huh?
Real World I_icon_minitimeby Principal Bacardi 22/01/14, 12:36 am

» Crispy finger nails.
Real World I_icon_minitimeby Ria Bertram 12/01/14, 05:13 pm

» Didn't know where to put this so yeah...
Real World I_icon_minitimeby Julian Darko 11/01/14, 06:31 am

» Alcohol & Hardly Working
Real World I_icon_minitimeby Lulu Reedus 09/01/14, 06:59 am

» Real World
Real World I_icon_minitimeby Lulu Reedus 09/01/14, 06:55 am

» tornado in my pants, hollaaaa
Real World I_icon_minitimeby smaug kingsley 09/01/14, 06:33 am

» First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers
Real World I_icon_minitimeby Marie Del Ray 09/01/14, 05:15 am

Real World Newcreate.php?text=Chat%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous

Real World Newcreate.php?text=Staff%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
Real World Rs_634x911-130618124906-634.ALevinePerfume.mh.061813 Real World James_franco_002
Real World Thumbs_0512-cover-zooey-deschanel-1-xln

Real World Newcreate.php?text=Timeline%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
SEPT 22-28, 2013

Real World Newcreate.php?text=Credits%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
Yo! So all the pictures come from searches on Google. All the "templates" for the rules and face claims, etc., come from various users registered to CAUTION TO THE WIND, a fantastic roleplaying reference website dedicated to making your experience roleplaying prettier! And all the restaurants, stores, sights Outside of Drama High come from various programs produced by Schneider's Bakery™ production company! Thank you for taking the time to look at this!

Real World

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lulu Reedus

Lulu Reedus

Money : 24
Popularity : 2

Real World Empty
PostSubject: Real World   Real World I_icon_minitime26/12/13, 06:01 pm

In all honesty, Lulu Reedus could could buy the entire Inside-Out Burger if she wanted, but here she was, standing behind the counter, dressed in a stolen uniform with the nametag Juanita and pretending to be a productive employee. Instead, she was really just pigging out on fries and stirring a pot of water.
The place was pretty packed, and all the real employees were in constant motion, rushing to the counter with trays of food. So she really wasn't in danger of anybody realizing they didn't recognize her. Realizing how dry her throat was, she swiped a large cup from the counter and made her way through the packs of people over to the soda machine. Pushing the button for Dr.Pepper, she waited as the cup began to fill.
Back to top Go down
Imani DeShaw

Imani DeShaw

Money : 17
Popularity : 3

Real World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real World   Real World I_icon_minitime27/12/13, 03:15 am

Imani felt like a hungry hungry hippo. She could eat this entire restaurant. Or fast food joint. She was pretty sure this didn't qualify as real food. But it was real good so she didn't mind. Finally getting to the front of the line after what seemed like an hour, Imani didn't even say hi and got right down to business. "Lemme get a number 2, 6, 7 ... an 1, 3, 4, 5 and 8. But keep the fries small. And only one drink. Im watching my figure." she told the skinny little bitch at the counter.

After she got her meals she walked over to the counter to fill up her soda bottle. "Damn bitch, are you done? Mamma needs her Dr Pepper." She told some girl in uniform as she waited for her to finish. She was thirsty as shit and didn't give a damn if the girl worked there or not.
Back to top Go down
Lulu Reedus

Lulu Reedus

Real World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real World   Real World I_icon_minitime27/12/13, 03:51 am

Lulu began to hum because it legit felt like eternities were passing. She was almost done, when some monstrous creature approached her. Lu never took to being called a bitch, and made a show of dumping the entire cup out. "Oops." She flashed a wide smile and flipped her blonde hair before turning back to the machine and starting over.
"Mamma better get her ass in line then, eh?" She grabbed a straw and began to play a little drum solo against the girl's belly.

srry yo, i'm lacking in the lulu muse~
Back to top Go down
Imani DeShaw

Imani DeShaw

Real World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real World   Real World I_icon_minitime27/12/13, 04:33 am

Imani thought about getting some Wahoo punch or a shot of Mountain Fiz but she was really in a Dr. Pepper mood. Words couldn't even explain how pissed she was. She just got a fresh colorful ass weave in and was feeling good and this bitch had to ruin it. "No problem." Imani lied, beginning to fill her cup up with ice. Her plans were simple. After the cup was full, Imani unwrapped one of her burgers. Kissing it, she softly whispered. "I swear I would never do this if it wasn't necessary, baby." She said, turning around and slapping both ends of the saucey buns into the girls ears so she was in between them. "Just like I like my chicken sandwiches. White meat and processed." She said, laughing, feeling like the black hulk with her whitty phrase.

(Np bby it's still perf<3)

Last edited by Imani DeShaw on 28/12/13, 02:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lulu Reedus

Lulu Reedus

Real World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real World   Real World I_icon_minitime28/12/13, 06:06 am

Lulu didn't trust the girl when she seemed to give up so easily, and prepared to have her hair pulled or some catty shit like that. She let out a quiet "yay" as her cup filled to the brim with Dr.Pepper once again. This was just what the doctor ordered. She brought the cup to her lips for a long awaited drink, but was rude interrupted with the sound of sauce in her ears. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Her soda pretty much exploded, spreading across the room like a fountain. It would have been a delightful sight if she wasn't being turned into a human burger. "I WILL KILL YOU, I WILL END YOU." Lulu drop-kicked the monster then proceeded to bite at her cankles.
Back to top Go down
Imani DeShaw

Imani DeShaw

Real World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real World   Real World I_icon_minitime28/12/13, 02:58 pm

Imani backed away quickly when the soda started to spill everywhere. The only sticky substance she'd want touching her was something that came out of Declan. Or that sexy ass Smaug guy. Whatever, one of them. She begun to historically laugh until that bitch ended up kicking her like they were on Dragon Ball Z or some Japanese fighting cartoon. Imani was knocked to the ground and lost breath for a few seconds. It should have been just one, but her fat ass made it turn into five, which didn't matter because all the hoe was doing was biting her. "Hell no, bitch, I'm not trynna get rabies again!" She said, kneeing the skank in the gut.      

(omfg can we please use gifs from this to help describe their fight lmaoo)
Back to top Go down
Lulu Reedus

Lulu Reedus

Real World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real World   Real World I_icon_minitime30/12/13, 01:52 am

Real World Tumblr_lw7x5a1y4n1qc4cp9o4_250
((omfgggg, yesssssssss^^this one speaks to me on so many levels))
Lulu could not believe this. This bitch was going to get her fired from a job she didn't even have. The nerve! Thankfully, her kicked got the whale down, and Lu was able to get in a few good chimps before getting kneed, which, not even exaggerating, was worse than the time she was hit by a bus. "AAAaaAaAaaaaaAAGGgGGggHHhHHH" She wrapped her arms around herself, twitching slightly and wondering if she was even alive. Of course she was, because death couldn't hurt this bad. Remembering the words of her sensai, she pulled herself together and jumped up, lunging at the girl's food and frisbeeing them around them room.
That was more for emotional damage than anything. Lulu took a few seconds to do a small dance.
Looking around, she saw people had basically formed a circle around them. So this was going to be gladiator style then. So be it. Grabbing a plastic fork, she got into the ready position staring the monster head on, even though she was pretty much anything but ready. "I'm going to poke your eyes out and have them for lunch." She hissed.
Back to top Go down
Imani DeShaw

Imani DeShaw

Real World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real World   Real World I_icon_minitime30/12/13, 02:10 am

Watching the girl hold her stomach in the pain she knew her elephant thighs were causing her was all the happiness she needed in life. Seriously, she had never felt more alive. Okay, maybe she did when she was younger and didn't outweigh Rosie O'Donnell, but that shit was besides the point, all she was focusing on was the skinny bitch trying her with all this throwing around of the meals. "BITCH!" She screamed, grabbing her soda cup filled with ice and throwing it in the bitches face, following by the cup. Now that she knew she was vulnerable she stepped up to the plate and walked over to her, stomping on the plastic forks, which caused an avalanche of people. "I'd rather you suck on this." She exclaimed. As soon as she saw and opening she clocked the bitch and punched her in the stomach again.

((tell me if im godmodding cuz ill edit lololol use a shit load of gifs on imani too cuz i feel like a godmodding whore)
Back to top Go down
Lulu Reedus

Lulu Reedus

Real World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real World   Real World I_icon_minitime30/12/13, 06:03 am

Lulu was like positive that she had like eight broken ribs. Like damn if she survived this shit, and why were these idiots just watching? She was like 12 of this clowny ass mofo. She began screaming in pain as the girl pretty much stabbed her in the eyes with ice. Like ouch. Then of course the cup. This monster was ruthless. Lu could barely make out the chick breaking all the forks and doing some weird ass dance, probably tribal. Things just weren't going her way, and she was pretty sure her head was going to pop off when the bitch clocked her good one.
"NINE ONE ONE, NINE ONE ONE, ANIMAL CONTROL, ANYBODY, SOMEBODY CALL THE DOG CATCHER!" Lulu cried our, squirming around on the ground as she tried to get her shit together. Looking up, she could see like four of the chick, and wantes to just curl up and cry, but that was not an option. She was Lulu. The Lulu Reedus. Queen of Hell, and yadda yadda yadda. Jumping to her feet, she charged at the girl, her arms performing the windmill of death. She quickly tired of that and settled for just shoving/rolling the beast to the ground. Maybe she could suffocate her or something. "I NEED A MOTHERFUCKING TRANQUILIZER GUN!"
Back to top Go down
Imani DeShaw

Imani DeShaw

Real World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real World   Real World I_icon_minitime30/12/13, 02:43 pm

"Nobitchhh." Imani cried as she felt the wrath of a thousand arms wack her around after the bitch had gotten back up seemingly as wacko as ever. Imani cried out something that sounded like bloody murder as she was pushed to the ground by the little white bitch. Luckily, as she was yelling out for a tranq, it gave her enough time to swipe her feet. "HA. BITCH." She exclaimed, getting back up and leaning over, slapping her repeatedly in the face as if she was in a Wack-a-Mole game.
Back to top Go down
Lulu Reedus

Lulu Reedus

Real World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real World   Real World I_icon_minitime03/01/14, 07:56 pm

It was a small victory. And a short lived one at that. Lulu allowed herself to finally take a deep breath. Well bad idea, because she was knocked off her feet and the next thing she knew, the crazy ho had her hands all over her face. "NOT THE FACEEEEEEEE!" She shrieked kicking a squirming. Damn this! Damn her! If she survived this fight with an ugly face, her parents were sure to disown her. Reaching around, she found a tray within reach and began smacking the monster repeatedly in the head. Taking advantage of the opportunity, she crawled away and turned her parkour mode on. Jumping off the side of the counter she kicked the enemy.

omfgduudesorryifioverdoesongodmodding
Back to top Go down
Imani DeShaw

Imani DeShaw

Real World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real World   Real World I_icon_minitime05/01/14, 03:46 am

Imani cried in terror as the skinny bitch began to whack her with the tray and just as she regained her elephant ass balance and stood, she was kicked to the ground by the bitch but luckily in the nick of time, Imani was able to grab the hoe's leg and pull her down to the ground with her and grabbed the tray she had used and begun to smack her in the stomach with it. She'd feel it more than her because she actually had feeling in her stomach unlike Imani who you had to get through a lot of fat to hurt. Just saying.
Back to top Go down
Lulu Reedus

Lulu Reedus

Real World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real World   Real World I_icon_minitime09/01/14, 06:55 am

Lulu didn't believe in God, but as the tables turned yet again, and far from in her favor, she found herself praying to some dude up in sky. Of course, the image in her head was probably different than most, as she imaging some tattooed badass with dreads that held the secrets to the world. But just as she thought she was done for, she decided to use a move she'd seen on Animal Planet. Taking a nice breath, she then held it and played dead. Hopefully this bitch had a heart or enough common sense to notice that the person she was beating on was now still. It was pretty hard though, not crying as she continued to get beat with the tray.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Real World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real World   Real World I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Real World
Page 1 of 1