Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Drama High!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We are no word count, rapid fire, crazy as shit, character driven site! Please register with your FIRST AND LAST name (ex. Crystal Waters), post an application and get the ball rolling! Most important rule of all, have fun and cause lots of drama over here at DRAMA HIGH!

Didn't know where to put this so yeah... Newcreate.php?text=Updates%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
We have just added a Gossip Column, Social Networking, Character Development & Shipping categories!

For the Gossip Column, you can post anonymously as the Drama queen about anything and everyone you want! Whether you want to post or just read, do it all here!

In the Social Networking category, you can post topics containing your character's social networking (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) posts and pages!

Here in Character Development, these are blogs, journal entries and anything else your character uses to express themselves or help further in character development & growth.

Shipping is where you can get plots for your characters!

Make sure to check out all of these exciting new updates and enjoy!
Latest topics
» The Valley
Didn't know where to put this so yeah... I_icon_minitimeby Sugar Fuentes 23/03/14, 08:07 pm

» --Sinner--
Didn't know where to put this so yeah... I_icon_minitimeby Sugar Fuentes 27/02/14, 07:30 pm

» So you think you're so smart huh?
Didn't know where to put this so yeah... I_icon_minitimeby Principal Bacardi 22/01/14, 12:36 am

» Crispy finger nails.
Didn't know where to put this so yeah... I_icon_minitimeby Ria Bertram 12/01/14, 05:13 pm

» Didn't know where to put this so yeah...
Didn't know where to put this so yeah... I_icon_minitimeby Julian Darko 11/01/14, 06:31 am

» Alcohol & Hardly Working
Didn't know where to put this so yeah... I_icon_minitimeby Lulu Reedus 09/01/14, 06:59 am

» Real World
Didn't know where to put this so yeah... I_icon_minitimeby Lulu Reedus 09/01/14, 06:55 am

» tornado in my pants, hollaaaa
Didn't know where to put this so yeah... I_icon_minitimeby smaug kingsley 09/01/14, 06:33 am

» First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers
Didn't know where to put this so yeah... I_icon_minitimeby Marie Del Ray 09/01/14, 05:15 am

Didn't know where to put this so yeah... Newcreate.php?text=Chat%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous

Didn't know where to put this so yeah... Newcreate.php?text=Staff%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
Didn't know where to put this so yeah... Rs_634x911-130618124906-634.ALevinePerfume.mh.061813 Didn't know where to put this so yeah... James_franco_002
Didn't know where to put this so yeah... Thumbs_0512-cover-zooey-deschanel-1-xln

Didn't know where to put this so yeah... Newcreate.php?text=Timeline%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
SEPT 22-28, 2013

Didn't know where to put this so yeah... Newcreate.php?text=Credits%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
Yo! So all the pictures come from searches on Google. All the "templates" for the rules and face claims, etc., come from various users registered to CAUTION TO THE WIND, a fantastic roleplaying reference website dedicated to making your experience roleplaying prettier! And all the restaurants, stores, sights Outside of Drama High come from various programs produced by Schneider's Bakery™ production company! Thank you for taking the time to look at this!

Didn't know where to put this so yeah...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sugar Fuentes

Sugar Fuentes

Money : 64
Popularity : 6

Didn't know where to put this so yeah... Empty
PostSubject: Didn't know where to put this so yeah...   Didn't know where to put this so yeah... I_icon_minitime10/01/14, 09:24 pm

Hey guys, so with a ton of my midterms and finals coming up, i'm really trying to get my shit together and study. If not, my mother is thinking about taking away EVERYTHING. I will literally have nothing in my room but a bed. I also REALLY want to graduate early and for that to happen, I have to qualify for AP classes. SO if i'm not on much, that's why. Sorry if Sugar or Anna go inactive. You guys can kik me if you want to. Oh and btw my birthday is on Monday, can't wait! Love you all. Peace
Back to top Go down
Julian Darko

Julian Darko

Money : 12
Popularity : 1

Didn't know where to put this so yeah... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Didn't know where to put this so yeah...   Didn't know where to put this so yeah... I_icon_minitime11/01/14, 06:31 am

bmow eht tfel uoy yad eht fo yrasrevinna ylrae yppah
Back to top Go down

Didn't know where to put this so yeah...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community :: Chat-
Jump to: