Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Drama High!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We are no word count, rapid fire, crazy as shit, character driven site! Please register with your FIRST AND LAST name (ex. Crystal Waters), post an application and get the ball rolling! Most important rule of all, have fun and cause lots of drama over here at DRAMA HIGH!

First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers Newcreate.php?text=Updates%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
We have just added a Gossip Column, Social Networking, Character Development & Shipping categories!

For the Gossip Column, you can post anonymously as the Drama queen about anything and everyone you want! Whether you want to post or just read, do it all here!

In the Social Networking category, you can post topics containing your character's social networking (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) posts and pages!

Here in Character Development, these are blogs, journal entries and anything else your character uses to express themselves or help further in character development & growth.

Shipping is where you can get plots for your characters!

Make sure to check out all of these exciting new updates and enjoy!
Latest topics
» The Valley
First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers I_icon_minitimeby Sugar Fuentes 23/03/14, 08:07 pm

» --Sinner--
First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers I_icon_minitimeby Sugar Fuentes 27/02/14, 07:30 pm

» So you think you're so smart huh?
First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers I_icon_minitimeby Principal Bacardi 22/01/14, 12:36 am

» Crispy finger nails.
First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers I_icon_minitimeby Ria Bertram 12/01/14, 05:13 pm

» Didn't know where to put this so yeah...
First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers I_icon_minitimeby Julian Darko 11/01/14, 06:31 am

» Alcohol & Hardly Working
First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers I_icon_minitimeby Lulu Reedus 09/01/14, 06:59 am

» Real World
First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers I_icon_minitimeby Lulu Reedus 09/01/14, 06:55 am

» tornado in my pants, hollaaaa
First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers I_icon_minitimeby smaug kingsley 09/01/14, 06:33 am

» First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers
First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers I_icon_minitimeby Marie Del Ray 09/01/14, 05:15 am

First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers Newcreate.php?text=Chat%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous

First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers Newcreate.php?text=Staff%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers Rs_634x911-130618124906-634.ALevinePerfume.mh.061813 First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers James_franco_002
First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers Thumbs_0512-cover-zooey-deschanel-1-xln

First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers Newcreate.php?text=Timeline%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
SEPT 22-28, 2013

First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers Newcreate.php?text=Credits%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
Yo! So all the pictures come from searches on Google. All the "templates" for the rules and face claims, etc., come from various users registered to CAUTION TO THE WIND, a fantastic roleplaying reference website dedicated to making your experience roleplaying prettier! And all the restaurants, stores, sights Outside of Drama High come from various programs produced by Schneider's Bakery™ production company! Thank you for taking the time to look at this!

First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aaron Falconi

Aaron Falconi

Money : 41
Popularity : 9

First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers Empty
PostSubject: First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers   First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 08:52 pm

Aaron was extremely excited. Today was probably his favourite day at school ever. Or, let's be honest, his only good day at this school so far. Sure, everyone was pretty nice at the school, but they were also psychos. And Aaron was a pretty normal guy. So, he was at a lost when it came to these people. Instead of going in with all the little kiddies, Aaron decided to wait outside for Rory, assuming he hadn't showed up already. Hopefully he didn't, or else he'd look like pretty big dumb ass standing out here alone.
Back to top Go down
Marie Del Ray

Marie Del Ray

Money : 20
Popularity : 2

PostSubject: Re: First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers   First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 08:57 pm

For Marie it was just another day of spreading the good word and expanding the Jesus Fan Club. She'd decided to focus on the younger people of the world today, as it was proven to help them be better Jesus servants when they were older. You had to catch them young and hammer the good Lord's name into their heads.
Unfortunately not everybody was a good person, and some parents had reported her to the manager. So now, Marie was forced to hide her natural beauty beneath a stupid mouse costume. Oh well, maybe people would be more apt to listening to a mouse. That was how messed up this country really was! So Marie stood in the corner, twerking her little booty off to the Chuck E. Cheddar theme.
Back to top Go down
Rory Dresner

Rory Dresner

Money : 45
Popularity : 3

PostSubject: Re: First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers   First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 08:58 pm

Rory had tripped countless times in his bedroom while trying to find the perfect outfit for their outing. He finally had decided on a simple grey beanie, some dark denim skinny jeans, his usually ratty sneakers, and a plaid button-down shirt. He thought of dressing up, but he didn't want to freak Aaron out by thinking it was a date. Was it?

He scurried down the sidewalk, panting slightly as he rounded a corner and spotted the Chuck E. Cheddar's sign. Finally. He hurried up to the door but immediately halted when he saw Aaron pacing outside. "Aaron!" He called breathlessly, walking up to him.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Falconi

Aaron Falconi

PostSubject: Re: First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers   First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 09:03 pm

Aaron's face lit up as he heard Rory yell coming down the sidewalk. All he could think was how happy he was that he wasn't already in the building so he wouldn't have just been standing out there like a clueless dumb ass. He wanted to hug him as a hello, but that would instantly give away his like. I mean, duh. So instead he gave a head nod and a cheeky grin. "Hey!" He said, opening the door for Rory to get in when he noticed through the glass windows a mouse. Twerking. Is this really what this country had come to? Because if he grew up with a twerking mouse, he definitely wouldn't have ever gotten over his fear of Chuckie Cheddar.
Back to top Go down
Rory Dresner

Rory Dresner

PostSubject: Re: First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers   First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 09:06 pm

Rory returned his nod. "Thanks." He said, stepping inside of the building. It was chaos. Children ran amuck, parents seemed dead to the world, and Chuck E. Cheddar had dance fever. At least the kids kept their screaming to a dull roar. "What the hell do we do?" He shouted over the noise.
Back to top Go down
Marie Del Ray

Marie Del Ray

PostSubject: Re: First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers   First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 09:09 pm

Marie needed a twerking break, and took one as soon as she saw some people her age enter through the front. They looked liked the sorts that could use some saving, so pulling two bibles outta her mouse pants, she scurried over, stepping in their way.
"Hello! I CAN TELL YOU WHAT TO DO! When was the last time you thanked Jesus? Your sinner souls can still be saved!" Marie shoved the bibles into their hands. "Read these. Read these and your soul will be cleansed. Do you know that the oil for the pizza is made out of the blood of those who go against the word of god?" She was speaking really fast and the mouse head on her costume was starting to suffocate her. Taking the head off, she pulled a baggie of angeldust from her pants and had a quick line on a nearby table. Quickly she put the  mouse head back on and broke into a jig.
Back to top Go down
Rory Dresner

Rory Dresner

PostSubject: Re: First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers   First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 09:14 pm

Rory's eyes widened. He gently sat the bible down on a table. "Um, no thanks. I'm not religious." He awkwardly looked at Aaron with a look that said help me. "Um, I'm Rory." He offered a hand out awkwardly to the girl. Way to make a decent impression, Rory.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Falconi

Aaron Falconi

PostSubject: Re: First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers   First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 09:19 pm

Aaron was glad that Rory had also noticed the psycho Chuckie, so they could stay away from it, but of course not! Out of all the people in the place, Chuckie was coming right for them. His eyes grew squinted as he watched the mouse pull out Bibles from "his pants". As the mouse begun to speak, the more and more he heard, Aaron begun to make out the voice. He didn't even need the voice to know who it was. "Oh shit, are you serious..." He said, just as the head got taken off. Tugging at Rory's shirt, he quietly mouthed Marie. He warned, wondering how she could have possibly gotten a job at this place
Back to top Go down
Rory Dresner

Rory Dresner

PostSubject: Re: First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers   First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 09:20 pm

Rory felt a small tug on his shirt and looked over at Aaron to see him mouth "marie." He gulped, and before he even thought about it he was half-way behind Aaron, hiding from the girl. What on earth is she doing here?
Back to top Go down
Marie Del Ray

Marie Del Ray

PostSubject: Re: First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers   First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers I_icon_minitime30/12/13, 01:27 am

Marie took immediate offense as one of them set their bible down. She got the feeling neither wanted to be talking to her, which only motivated her even more to save them. After all, it was souls like this that needed a good cleansing. "Excuse me?" Cocking her head to the side, almost mechanically, she narrowed her eyes. "What do you mean not religious? Hmmmm?"
Not religious? How could he not be religious? After all, without God, he wouldn't even be here to be not religious. She snatched the bible off the table and screeched loudly. If dinosaurs hadn't gone extinct, one would be searching the skies for a pterodactyl right about now. Digging her nails into the good book, they ripped through her mouse paws.
Calm down. Calm down. She couldn't draw attention to herself or else the cops could be called. Turning her attention back to the two guys, she noticed one was hiding behind the other. Of course, it was Mr.Not Religious. If it had been Sunday, God probably would have struck the fool down with lightning, leaving him to burn in this hellhole cheese kingdom.
Doing the whole FatherSonHolySpiritAmen shindig about ten times, she pulled some holy water from her pants and began lightly splashing them with it. "Let's try something else then, shall we? Confession!" Tugging on her mouse ear, she leaned it towards them so they could whisper. There was no doubt such sinners would have some embarrassing things to confess to.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Falconi

Aaron Falconi

PostSubject: Re: First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers   First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers I_icon_minitime30/12/13, 01:45 am

Aaron watched in absolute shock as Rory made the rookie mistake of admitting he wasn't religious and Marie's reaction. Everybody knew when it came to this crazy slut bag you pretended you were a Christian worshiping psycho like she was, but the damage was already done, as you could see with her fingers clawing into the poor Bible. Aaron flinched as Marie then preceded to flick them with Holy water. "Do me a favor and give us a second?" He asked the psycho, pulling Rory to the side. "Okay, do you mind if we just play along with whatever game she's about to pull out of the filthy ass? The quicker we get rid of her, the quicker we can get back to our...hang." He told Rory, trying his hardest not to say the word date.
Back to top Go down
Rory Dresner

Rory Dresner

PostSubject: Re: First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers   First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers I_icon_minitime30/12/13, 01:49 am

Rory whimpered slightly at the water that was flicked into his face. He wiped his eyes quickly. What the fuck? He then noticed the girl proceeding to get angrier. It was a wonder he hadn't pissed his pants in fear yet. It was before he could react that Aaron had pulled him aside. "Alright.. but um, how are we going to go about this? Why can't she just go away so we can get on with this da-hangout." Da-hangout? Wow, Rory, wow. Way to go.
Back to top Go down
Marie Del Ray

Marie Del Ray

PostSubject: Re: First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers   First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers I_icon_minitime30/12/13, 05:37 am

Marie cringed as some ugly little kid went running by with a piece of pizza. Sticking her foot out, she tripped the disgusting little creature and snickered as it crawled away on it's grubby little limbs with a face full of snot and tears. Ew. Kids.
Oh well, she had more important matters at hand. Like these two almost adult sinners. If she didn't save them soon, they would only add to all the chaos in the world. She was so grateful she carried holy water around at all times, and continued to flick them with it, even when they stepped away for a moment. Maybe she couldn't hear them, but the good Lord Jesus could. Amen.
Folding her arms across her chest, she began tapping her foot impatiently, ignoring the little kids that wanted her to make mouse sounds. Just cause she was dressed like one didn't mean she was one. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw the manager, and began to pelvic thrust and squeak to the little trolls surrounding her's content. Once the guy had walked by, she began flailing her limbs to shoo them away, and popped herself between the two guys.
"Jesus hears all!" She hissed hesitantly setting a hand on each of their shoulders. "Ready to be saved? We'll need to go over to my station." She nodded over to wear she'd stashed all her stuff.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Falconi

Aaron Falconi

PostSubject: Re: First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers   First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers I_icon_minitime30/12/13, 02:28 pm

"Just play along with whatever she says, that's what I've been doing for 3 years now and I'm still alive." Aaron told him, shrugging. Granted, it would've been nice, really nice, to have Rory all to himself but as long as he could have him for a little bit later, it would all be worth it. "Because she's Marie and needs to make sure she steers all not religious people in the Jesus path." He said, poking fun at him telling Mary that he wasn't religious. Just as he started to kind of blush after Rory almost said the word date, Marie jumped in between them asking if they were ready to be saved. "We ready?" He asked, leaning to his side so he could see Rory past that mascot uniform she was in.
Back to top Go down
Rory Dresner

Rory Dresner

PostSubject: Re: First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers   First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers I_icon_minitime30/12/13, 05:00 pm

Rory made a mental note to never do that again. Telling the head of the Jesus Fan Club that you're not religious? Not exactly a good thing to do. Just play along. He reminded himself. He swallowed roughly, wondering if he could keep it up, but before he had time to think further Marie had already placed herself between the two. Aaron asked if they were ready and Rory gave him a somewhat nervous nod. "Ready."
Back to top Go down
Marie Del Ray

Marie Del Ray

PostSubject: Re: First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers   First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers I_icon_minitime03/01/14, 08:07 pm

"Wonderful. Very wonderful." She let out a witchy laugh and clasped her hands together before dragging the two bozos to her station. "Okay, well to start off...." She pulled out two pitchers of holy water and drenched the both of them. "That's better." She wiped her head like this was making her break a sweat. Well this shitty costume kind was actually. Taking out a cross made of cigarette sticks and cheetah print duct tape she began waving it above both of their heads, making beeping noise like it was a metal detector. In fact, it was a sin detector, and the sin was strong in these two.
"Hmmm. You first kiddo." She piped up in a sing songy voice, dragging Aaron behind a curtain for the Chucky Cheddar workers to take a break at. "You, begin reading this." She handed him a manual about snorting angel dust, by accident and quickly replaced it with a Veggie Tales bible.
Returning to Aaron, she began to dry hum his leg like a horny dog while barking out passages from the good Lord's book. "HALLEUJUAH!!!"
Back to top Go down
Aaron Falconi

Aaron Falconi

PostSubject: Re: First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers   First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers I_icon_minitime05/01/14, 03:23 am

Aaron winced, as he was splashed in the face with water. Maybe Holy Water? It was Marie, so, Holy Water. Maybe this wasn't going to be such a good idea. He pretty much was confirmed of this as he saw her doing all that wacko dacko shit in the establishment and being pulled behind a curtain. Aaron was a pretty strong dude, but definitely not now. He was a little on the scared side. Looking at the random shit she started handing out to him, he did the only thing he could as she humped his leg like a dog that was way past needing to get nuettered. With one swift smack, Aaron smacked Marie in the face and jumped out of the curtain, actually really scared of what was next to come because, while they were in a public place, he wouldn't put it past her to follow them and still by psycho. As he saw Rory, Aaron nodded. "Yeah. So, um, we have about nine seconds to find somewhere to hide." He told him.
Back to top Go down
Rory Dresner

Rory Dresner

PostSubject: Re: First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers   First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers I_icon_minitime05/01/14, 02:57 pm

Rory waited patiently for Marie (or hopefully Aaron) to get back from behind the curtains, and he half wanted to peek in and ask what was going on, but something told him to stay where he was. After all, Marie was insane and he wanted no part in whatever the hell it is she does. He heard thuds, and some loud voices. Everything inside of him was telling him to check on Aaron, but he forced himself to remain where he was. It seemed like just seconds after that, when Rory was shifting uncomfortably in his soaked clothes, that Aaron burst out from behind the curtains. He grinned upon seeing him. "I know just the place, come on." With that being said Rory slipped his nimble fingers around Aaron's wrist and pulled him off to the tube entry, pulling himself up into the tubes and waiting for Aaron to follow.
Back to top Go down
Marie Del Ray

Marie Del Ray

PostSubject: Re: First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers   First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers I_icon_minitime09/01/14, 05:15 am

Marie was sure he was feeling holier with each second that passed. she had that effect on people, and she knew it. Which was why she'd chosen to use her powers for good rather than sinful things, like Mario Kart and DDR. She was reciting her favourite prayer in her head and she continues doing the work of Jesus. Maybe one day, she'd be promoted to Jesus. She was preparing to throw some more holy water on him, when she was suddenly smacked aside. Her nose began bleeding and she had to do everything in her power to not scream. She was till in danger of getting kicked out after all.
Watching as the sinful one escaped, she tried to clean up the blood as best as she could before throwing her mouse head back on.
Well then, things were going to go the hard way. Pulling two syringes from her bag, she filled them up with holy water, and some tranquilizer. Pulling the curtain aside, it was just as she'd expected, both were gone, neither in sight. Mustering up all her anger and rage, she released a horrifying roar that seemed to echo off the walls. Thankfully it bounced enough that she was pretty certain they couldn't trace it back to her. "RABID RACCOON!" She screamed, pretending to panic. Chaos erupted, and she watched with happiness as people began to panic and run a muck. Let's see those losers try to get away now. "COME OUT COME OUT, WHEREVER YOU ARE! JESUS CAN STILL SEE YOU!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers   First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Outside of Drama High :: Chuck E. Cheddar's-
Jump to: