Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Drama High!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We are no word count, rapid fire, crazy as shit, character driven site! Please register with your FIRST AND LAST name (ex. Crystal Waters), post an application and get the ball rolling! Most important rule of all, have fun and cause lots of drama over here at DRAMA HIGH!

Wrong Team (Kena/Sugar) Newcreate.php?text=Updates%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
We have just added a Gossip Column, Social Networking, Character Development & Shipping categories!

For the Gossip Column, you can post anonymously as the Drama queen about anything and everyone you want! Whether you want to post or just read, do it all here!

In the Social Networking category, you can post topics containing your character's social networking (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) posts and pages!

Here in Character Development, these are blogs, journal entries and anything else your character uses to express themselves or help further in character development & growth.

Shipping is where you can get plots for your characters!

Make sure to check out all of these exciting new updates and enjoy!
Latest topics
» The Valley
Wrong Team (Kena/Sugar) I_icon_minitimeby Sugar Fuentes 23/03/14, 08:07 pm

» --Sinner--
Wrong Team (Kena/Sugar) I_icon_minitimeby Sugar Fuentes 27/02/14, 07:30 pm

» So you think you're so smart huh?
Wrong Team (Kena/Sugar) I_icon_minitimeby Principal Bacardi 22/01/14, 12:36 am

» Crispy finger nails.
Wrong Team (Kena/Sugar) I_icon_minitimeby Ria Bertram 12/01/14, 05:13 pm

» Didn't know where to put this so yeah...
Wrong Team (Kena/Sugar) I_icon_minitimeby Julian Darko 11/01/14, 06:31 am

» Alcohol & Hardly Working
Wrong Team (Kena/Sugar) I_icon_minitimeby Lulu Reedus 09/01/14, 06:59 am

» Real World
Wrong Team (Kena/Sugar) I_icon_minitimeby Lulu Reedus 09/01/14, 06:55 am

» tornado in my pants, hollaaaa
Wrong Team (Kena/Sugar) I_icon_minitimeby smaug kingsley 09/01/14, 06:33 am

» First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers
Wrong Team (Kena/Sugar) I_icon_minitimeby Marie Del Ray 09/01/14, 05:15 am

Wrong Team (Kena/Sugar) Newcreate.php?text=Chat%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous

Wrong Team (Kena/Sugar) Newcreate.php?text=Staff%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
Wrong Team (Kena/Sugar) Rs_634x911-130618124906-634.ALevinePerfume.mh.061813 Wrong Team (Kena/Sugar) James_franco_002
Wrong Team (Kena/Sugar) Thumbs_0512-cover-zooey-deschanel-1-xln

Wrong Team (Kena/Sugar) Newcreate.php?text=Timeline%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
SEPT 22-28, 2013

Wrong Team (Kena/Sugar) Newcreate.php?text=Credits%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
Yo! So all the pictures come from searches on Google. All the "templates" for the rules and face claims, etc., come from various users registered to CAUTION TO THE WIND, a fantastic roleplaying reference website dedicated to making your experience roleplaying prettier! And all the restaurants, stores, sights Outside of Drama High come from various programs produced by Schneider's Bakery™ production company! Thank you for taking the time to look at this!

Wrong Team (Kena/Sugar)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rory Dresner

Rory Dresner

Money : 45
Popularity : 3

Wrong Team (Kena/Sugar) Empty
PostSubject: Wrong Team (Kena/Sugar)   Wrong Team (Kena/Sugar) I_icon_minitime31/12/13, 09:30 pm

Rory sighed, bending over to pick up his binder off of the floor. He wasn't that clumsy, but maybe it was his nerves acting up. Either way, he was shaking like a Chihuahua in that crowd of people. Thankfully his next class was homeroom, which meant (hopefully) he'd get to see Aaron. Aaron.. Rory smiled a little, gently placing his binder in his locker. He struggled to get it to fit, and ended up just giving up and bending it to fit. "There.." he breathed.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Fuentes

Sugar Fuentes

Money : 64
Popularity : 6

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Team (Kena/Sugar)   Wrong Team (Kena/Sugar) I_icon_minitime31/12/13, 09:50 pm

Sugar the slut was yet again on the prowl. She'd found her victim bending over, butt in the air. And it was far from flat. She was now staring him down like a lion and he was most definitely the lamb. She slut-walked over to his locker and promptly slammed it shut so they were face to face. "Hey hot stuff"
Back to top Go down
Rory Dresner

Rory Dresner

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Team (Kena/Sugar)   Wrong Team (Kena/Sugar) I_icon_minitime31/12/13, 09:54 pm

Rory shrieked when his locker was slammed shut. It probably sounded like a little girl on a rollercoaster, but he was utterly terrified by the girl in front of him. Her glossed lips made him want to turn around and run away, and the stench of cheap perfume was even more sickening. Rory whimpered when she attempted to sweet talk him, and he turned his head. "Um." He began, unsure what to say.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Fuentes

Sugar Fuentes

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Team (Kena/Sugar)   Wrong Team (Kena/Sugar) I_icon_minitime31/12/13, 10:04 pm

"You got a girlfriend?", Sugar winked and put a finger to his lips, "I don't care. You do now". He looked like he was scared shitless. But that was just the way she liked her men: Intimidated. Fuck introductions, she leaned in for a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Rory Dresner

Rory Dresner

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Team (Kena/Sugar)   Wrong Team (Kena/Sugar) I_icon_minitime31/12/13, 10:12 pm

Rory winced as she girl forced herself into a relationship with him. He wanted to puke in her very presence, and felt himself on the verge of doing exactly that. It was when she began to lean in, obviously to kiss him, that he decided he was out. He panicked. Rory swung his arms around and screamed, "Aaron! Aaron!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sugar Fuentes

Sugar Fuentes

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Team (Kena/Sugar)   Wrong Team (Kena/Sugar) I_icon_minitime31/12/13, 10:18 pm

"What the hell, bro. Sugar's trying to give you some sugar and your fucking screaming?", she was about to make a graceful exit when one of the guys arms hit her in the face. She fell backwards and hit the floor, evidently breaking one of her heels.
Back to top Go down
Rory Dresner

Rory Dresner

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Team (Kena/Sugar)   Wrong Team (Kena/Sugar) I_icon_minitime31/12/13, 10:22 pm

Rory couldn't stop a few tears from streaming down his cheeks. That had never happened before, and he was terrified. Other than that, he felt guilty for accidentally hitting the girl, and began to frantically apologize. "I-I'm sorry I-I'm n-not.." He gave up and backed away awkwardly. "Aaron!?!?" He shouted again.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Falconi

Aaron Falconi

Money : 41
Popularity : 9

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Team (Kena/Sugar)   Wrong Team (Kena/Sugar) I_icon_minitime01/01/14, 12:25 am

Aaron was on his way to homeroom when, through the whole mess of students, he heard his name being shouted. Who the hell would be shouting out his name? No one knew him. Looking over, he saw it was Rory and dashed over like the boss he was. "What's wrong?" He asked, looking at the girl that seemed to be scaring him, but not paying her any mind after that.
Back to top Go down
Rory Dresner

Rory Dresner

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Team (Kena/Sugar)   Wrong Team (Kena/Sugar) I_icon_minitime01/01/14, 12:31 am

Before Rory could even think about what he was doing, his arms were around Aaron and his face was buried deep in his chest. He was shaking and held him tighter, at this point not even caring if he was freaked out by it. He just wanted to get away from that psychotic girl. What was her name.. Sugar? Whatever. Either way, he was terrified of her.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Fuentes

Sugar Fuentes

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Team (Kena/Sugar)   Wrong Team (Kena/Sugar) I_icon_minitime01/01/14, 12:37 am

While the two obviously gay boys hugged, Sugar attempted to make her escape and got up, grabbing at the wall for support. She tripped and fell like an idiot until she gave up and chucked her heels across the hall. "FUCK THIS", she yelled and scampered into a bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Team (Kena/Sugar)   Wrong Team (Kena/Sugar) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wrong Team (Kena/Sugar)
Page 1 of 1