Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Drama High!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We are no word count, rapid fire, crazy as shit, character driven site! Please register with your FIRST AND LAST name (ex. Crystal Waters), post an application and get the ball rolling! Most important rule of all, have fun and cause lots of drama over here at DRAMA HIGH!

New Cool Feature! Newcreate.php?text=Updates%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
We have just added a Gossip Column, Social Networking, Character Development & Shipping categories!

For the Gossip Column, you can post anonymously as the Drama queen about anything and everyone you want! Whether you want to post or just read, do it all here!

In the Social Networking category, you can post topics containing your character's social networking (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) posts and pages!

Here in Character Development, these are blogs, journal entries and anything else your character uses to express themselves or help further in character development & growth.

Shipping is where you can get plots for your characters!

Make sure to check out all of these exciting new updates and enjoy!
Latest topics
» The Valley
New Cool Feature! I_icon_minitimeby Sugar Fuentes 23/03/14, 08:07 pm

» --Sinner--
New Cool Feature! I_icon_minitimeby Sugar Fuentes 27/02/14, 07:30 pm

» So you think you're so smart huh?
New Cool Feature! I_icon_minitimeby Principal Bacardi 22/01/14, 12:36 am

» Crispy finger nails.
New Cool Feature! I_icon_minitimeby Ria Bertram 12/01/14, 05:13 pm

» Didn't know where to put this so yeah...
New Cool Feature! I_icon_minitimeby Julian Darko 11/01/14, 06:31 am

» Alcohol & Hardly Working
New Cool Feature! I_icon_minitimeby Lulu Reedus 09/01/14, 06:59 am

» Real World
New Cool Feature! I_icon_minitimeby Lulu Reedus 09/01/14, 06:55 am

» tornado in my pants, hollaaaa
New Cool Feature! I_icon_minitimeby smaug kingsley 09/01/14, 06:33 am

» First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers
New Cool Feature! I_icon_minitimeby Marie Del Ray 09/01/14, 05:15 am

New Cool Feature! Newcreate.php?text=Chat%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous

New Cool Feature! Newcreate.php?text=Staff%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
New Cool Feature! Rs_634x911-130618124906-634.ALevinePerfume.mh.061813 New Cool Feature! James_franco_002
New Cool Feature! Thumbs_0512-cover-zooey-deschanel-1-xln

New Cool Feature! Newcreate.php?text=Timeline%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
SEPT 22-28, 2013

New Cool Feature! Newcreate.php?text=Credits%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
Yo! So all the pictures come from searches on Google. All the "templates" for the rules and face claims, etc., come from various users registered to CAUTION TO THE WIND, a fantastic roleplaying reference website dedicated to making your experience roleplaying prettier! And all the restaurants, stores, sights Outside of Drama High come from various programs produced by Schneider's Bakery™ production company! Thank you for taking the time to look at this!

New Cool Feature!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Principal Bacardi

Principal Bacardi

Money : 31
Popularity : 0

New Cool Feature! Empty
PostSubject: New Cool Feature!   New Cool Feature! I_icon_minitime01/01/14, 03:56 pm

Hello my sweets! We have a new really cool thing that we are going to start doing! Say that you regret making a character, but you roleplayed them already and you don't know how to get rid of them. Well all you have to do is tell an admin or mod and we will kill them for you! That's right death! Whether it is by a natural disaster or the Principal who is a secret mobster, they will be dead. This isn't an excuse to make all the characters you want though, we expect you guys to play out most of them but it's understandable if every once in awhile you just don't want one. Now here's the part some of you might not like, if you have a character that has been inactive for two weeks but you get on all the time, we'll give you a warning and if it's not fixed, we'll kill them. This of course might upset some of you, but it'll teach you guys to keep your characters active. Tough love is the best love right? Also if you're going to be gone or anything just post about it so you don't get deleted or kik one of the admins!

*REMINDER*
No advertising in the chatbox please! You can post an advertisement in the designated area, thank you!
Back to top Go down

New Cool Feature!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community :: Anouncements-
Jump to: