Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Drama High!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We are no word count, rapid fire, crazy as shit, character driven site! Please register with your FIRST AND LAST name (ex. Crystal Waters), post an application and get the ball rolling! Most important rule of all, have fun and cause lots of drama over here at DRAMA HIGH!

All Kinds of Ratchetness (Collin/Lex<33) Newcreate.php?text=Updates%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
We have just added a Gossip Column, Social Networking, Character Development & Shipping categories!

For the Gossip Column, you can post anonymously as the Drama queen about anything and everyone you want! Whether you want to post or just read, do it all here!

In the Social Networking category, you can post topics containing your character's social networking (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) posts and pages!

Here in Character Development, these are blogs, journal entries and anything else your character uses to express themselves or help further in character development & growth.

Shipping is where you can get plots for your characters!

Make sure to check out all of these exciting new updates and enjoy!
Latest topics
» The Valley
All Kinds of Ratchetness (Collin/Lex<33) I_icon_minitimeby Sugar Fuentes 23/03/14, 08:07 pm

» --Sinner--
All Kinds of Ratchetness (Collin/Lex<33) I_icon_minitimeby Sugar Fuentes 27/02/14, 07:30 pm

» So you think you're so smart huh?
All Kinds of Ratchetness (Collin/Lex<33) I_icon_minitimeby Principal Bacardi 22/01/14, 12:36 am

» Crispy finger nails.
All Kinds of Ratchetness (Collin/Lex<33) I_icon_minitimeby Ria Bertram 12/01/14, 05:13 pm

» Didn't know where to put this so yeah...
All Kinds of Ratchetness (Collin/Lex<33) I_icon_minitimeby Julian Darko 11/01/14, 06:31 am

» Alcohol & Hardly Working
All Kinds of Ratchetness (Collin/Lex<33) I_icon_minitimeby Lulu Reedus 09/01/14, 06:59 am

» Real World
All Kinds of Ratchetness (Collin/Lex<33) I_icon_minitimeby Lulu Reedus 09/01/14, 06:55 am

» tornado in my pants, hollaaaa
All Kinds of Ratchetness (Collin/Lex<33) I_icon_minitimeby smaug kingsley 09/01/14, 06:33 am

» First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers
All Kinds of Ratchetness (Collin/Lex<33) I_icon_minitimeby Marie Del Ray 09/01/14, 05:15 am

All Kinds of Ratchetness (Collin/Lex<33) Newcreate.php?text=Chat%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous

All Kinds of Ratchetness (Collin/Lex<33) Newcreate.php?text=Staff%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
All Kinds of Ratchetness (Collin/Lex<33) Rs_634x911-130618124906-634.ALevinePerfume.mh.061813 All Kinds of Ratchetness (Collin/Lex<33) James_franco_002
All Kinds of Ratchetness (Collin/Lex<33) Thumbs_0512-cover-zooey-deschanel-1-xln

All Kinds of Ratchetness (Collin/Lex<33) Newcreate.php?text=Timeline%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
SEPT 22-28, 2013

All Kinds of Ratchetness (Collin/Lex<33) Newcreate.php?text=Credits%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
Yo! So all the pictures come from searches on Google. All the "templates" for the rules and face claims, etc., come from various users registered to CAUTION TO THE WIND, a fantastic roleplaying reference website dedicated to making your experience roleplaying prettier! And all the restaurants, stores, sights Outside of Drama High come from various programs produced by Schneider's Bakery™ production company! Thank you for taking the time to look at this!

All Kinds of Ratchetness (Collin/Lex<33)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sugar Fuentes

Sugar Fuentes

Money : 64
Popularity : 6

All Kinds of Ratchetness (Collin/Lex<33) Empty
PostSubject: All Kinds of Ratchetness (Collin/Lex<33)   All Kinds of Ratchetness (Collin/Lex<33) I_icon_minitime02/01/14, 09:18 pm

Sugar was currently in the process of washing the words HE'S MINE YOU WHORE off her locker. Even though she was pretty sure Ms. Gelb had done it, she honestly didn't give a shit. She was gonna get her some Bacardi whether that ratchet ass grandma wanted her to or not. But none the less, that crazy bitch had gone over the words in many layers of paint and semi-permanent marker. Sugar had been here for over an hour and it still wouldn't come off.
Back to top Go down
Collin Jaeger

Collin Jaeger

Money : 22
Popularity : 0

PostSubject: Re: All Kinds of Ratchetness (Collin/Lex<33)   All Kinds of Ratchetness (Collin/Lex<33) I_icon_minitime02/01/14, 09:29 pm

Colin stayed after school to tutor some freshman in math and they were just about finished. Well, obviously finished because at this point he was just roaming around the hallways looking for some fun when he spotted Sugar. Say what you wanted about the girl but she was always fun. "That's a new one, right?" He asked, standing behind her with a smirk.

Last edited by Collin Jaeger on 05/01/14, 02:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sugar Fuentes

Sugar Fuentes

PostSubject: Re: All Kinds of Ratchetness (Collin/Lex<33)   All Kinds of Ratchetness (Collin/Lex<33) I_icon_minitime02/01/14, 09:58 pm

"Yup, it's the third this week...", Sugar trailed off. She turned around to look at the guy behind her, "Collin right?". She'd seen him around school lately and unlike her usual self, hadn't made a move on him. It was time to turn over a new leaf and at least make one friend.
Back to top Go down
Collin Jaeger

Collin Jaeger

PostSubject: Re: All Kinds of Ratchetness (Collin/Lex<33)   All Kinds of Ratchetness (Collin/Lex<33) I_icon_minitime02/01/14, 10:25 pm

Nodding as he looked past her at the spray paint, he couldn't help but find it a little funny. But, hey, who could blame them? They were guys and she was hot. It was inevitable. "Well, you got one thing right. Unlike getting rid of that shit." He nodded towards the writing that was still pretty visible on the wall. "Need some help?" He asked, usually he didn't work to get chicks, and from what he heard - he didn't have to with this girl, but hey, maybe it'd be fun? Yeah, no.

Last edited by Collin Jaeger on 05/01/14, 02:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sugar Fuentes

Sugar Fuentes

PostSubject: Re: All Kinds of Ratchetness (Collin/Lex<33)   All Kinds of Ratchetness (Collin/Lex<33) I_icon_minitime02/01/14, 11:57 pm

"Help would be wonderful", Sugar smiled and handed him a sponge. "This shit is taking forever to come off, so we might be here a while".
Back to top Go down
Collin Jaeger

Collin Jaeger

PostSubject: Re: All Kinds of Ratchetness (Collin/Lex<33)   All Kinds of Ratchetness (Collin/Lex<33) I_icon_minitime05/01/14, 01:52 am

Collin, regretfully, took the sponge, realizing that he'd actually just offered to help clean a locker off which meant gross. Her next little sentence was a sentence no guy wanted a girl to say to him, well, in certain situations. Depending on the situation, in this case, no, he did not want to hear it. But maybe being here for a little would increase the odds of something happening. Which was wishful thinking because you could just grab this girl's ass, whether you know her or not, and turn her on. Nodding after she spoke, he walked to the other side of her, behind her, grabbing her ass for a quick second before he started scrubbing. "Sorry, I have this weird condition where I grab incredibly sexy girl's asses when I'm attracted to them." He shrugged, flashing a smirk before going back to scrubbing. "I'm pretty sure there's no cure for it so, don't be surprised if it accidentally happens again..."

Last edited by Collin Jaeger on 05/01/14, 02:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sugar Fuentes

Sugar Fuentes

PostSubject: Re: All Kinds of Ratchetness (Collin/Lex<33)   All Kinds of Ratchetness (Collin/Lex<33) I_icon_minitime05/01/14, 02:02 am

Sugar squealed when Collin touched her ass. She was blushing like an idiot at the fact that he thought she was 'incredibly sexy'. "Almost every guy at this school has the same disease. Hmm, must be contagious". So maybe this conversation was going to turn into another slut job. Awesome. "Ya know, you don't have to do this. We could go do something... like on the roof.... like now...", she winked and stood back to look at her locker, "Whore has a nice ring to it anyway".
Back to top Go down
Collin Jaeger

Collin Jaeger

PostSubject: Re: All Kinds of Ratchetness (Collin/Lex<33)   All Kinds of Ratchetness (Collin/Lex<33) I_icon_minitime05/01/14, 02:11 am

Collin found it extremely flattering when he saw her blushing, and was hoping this was leading where he thought it was leading. Shrugging at her disease comment, he smirked and continued scrubbing. "Well, if there was ever one disease I wouldn't want the cure found for..." He insinuated, coming to the conclusion that he liked the way he operated, and apparently almost every other guy at this school. He honestly loved sex and probably couldn't do without it, so if any girl was will to put out, he'd be willing to put in. Even though Collin found himself to be a pretty adventurous guy, he never banged on school property. He'd always thought about it because, breaking the rules just gave a certain rush to you that was hard to explain. "If by now you mean now now, I have no idea why we're still talking." He chuckled, letting the sponge drop from his hand. He didn't know what "something" meant. If it was an actual something, or half something, whatever the case he always had a spare condom in his wallet. As he heard her say that whore had a nice ring to it, he smirked in agreement, feeling her ass one more time. "You got that right."
Back to top Go down
Sugar Fuentes

Sugar Fuentes

PostSubject: Re: All Kinds of Ratchetness (Collin/Lex<33)   All Kinds of Ratchetness (Collin/Lex<33) I_icon_minitime05/01/14, 02:20 am

"Yes, Roof, Sex, Now", she leaned in and whispered in his ear as she wrapped her arms around his neck. She was throwing herself at a guy once again. She hadn't done 'it' since Axel. And that had been a week ago. So it was about time for some willing half-stranger to get lost into Sugar's bermuda triangle.

(oh god that was the worst reference ever. i just threw up a little)
Back to top Go down
Collin Jaeger

Collin Jaeger

PostSubject: Re: All Kinds of Ratchetness (Collin/Lex<33)   All Kinds of Ratchetness (Collin/Lex<33) I_icon_minitime05/01/14, 02:28 am

At this point, the only thing better than picturing this girl on top of him was her actually being on top of him which, she confirmed, was to happen in a matter of minutes. Thank God it was after school and basically no one was at school, because if not, well, the honest truth is this would probably still be happening. So. Collin let his face roll down so he was kissing her neck. "Then what are we waiting for?" He asked, lips still pressed against her skin.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Fuentes

Sugar Fuentes

PostSubject: Re: All Kinds of Ratchetness (Collin/Lex<33)   All Kinds of Ratchetness (Collin/Lex<33) I_icon_minitime05/01/14, 02:40 am

"Let's go", Sugar smiled and dragged him up the stairs by his shirt collar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Kinds of Ratchetness (Collin/Lex<33)   All Kinds of Ratchetness (Collin/Lex<33) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Kinds of Ratchetness (Collin/Lex<33)
Page 1 of 1