Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Drama High!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We are no word count, rapid fire, crazy as shit, character driven site! Please register with your FIRST AND LAST name (ex. Crystal Waters), post an application and get the ball rolling! Most important rule of all, have fun and cause lots of drama over here at DRAMA HIGH!

life of luxury (tag: wynter) Newcreate.php?text=Updates%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
We have just added a Gossip Column, Social Networking, Character Development & Shipping categories!

For the Gossip Column, you can post anonymously as the Drama queen about anything and everyone you want! Whether you want to post or just read, do it all here!

In the Social Networking category, you can post topics containing your character's social networking (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) posts and pages!

Here in Character Development, these are blogs, journal entries and anything else your character uses to express themselves or help further in character development & growth.

Shipping is where you can get plots for your characters!

Make sure to check out all of these exciting new updates and enjoy!
Latest topics
» The Valley
life of luxury (tag: wynter) I_icon_minitimeby Sugar Fuentes 23/03/14, 08:07 pm

» --Sinner--
life of luxury (tag: wynter) I_icon_minitimeby Sugar Fuentes 27/02/14, 07:30 pm

» So you think you're so smart huh?
life of luxury (tag: wynter) I_icon_minitimeby Principal Bacardi 22/01/14, 12:36 am

» Crispy finger nails.
life of luxury (tag: wynter) I_icon_minitimeby Ria Bertram 12/01/14, 05:13 pm

» Didn't know where to put this so yeah...
life of luxury (tag: wynter) I_icon_minitimeby Julian Darko 11/01/14, 06:31 am

» Alcohol & Hardly Working
life of luxury (tag: wynter) I_icon_minitimeby Lulu Reedus 09/01/14, 06:59 am

» Real World
life of luxury (tag: wynter) I_icon_minitimeby Lulu Reedus 09/01/14, 06:55 am

» tornado in my pants, hollaaaa
life of luxury (tag: wynter) I_icon_minitimeby smaug kingsley 09/01/14, 06:33 am

» First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers
life of luxury (tag: wynter) I_icon_minitimeby Marie Del Ray 09/01/14, 05:15 am

life of luxury (tag: wynter) Newcreate.php?text=Chat%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous

life of luxury (tag: wynter) Newcreate.php?text=Staff%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
life of luxury (tag: wynter) Rs_634x911-130618124906-634.ALevinePerfume.mh.061813 life of luxury (tag: wynter) James_franco_002
life of luxury (tag: wynter) Thumbs_0512-cover-zooey-deschanel-1-xln

life of luxury (tag: wynter) Newcreate.php?text=Timeline%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
SEPT 22-28, 2013

life of luxury (tag: wynter) Newcreate.php?text=Credits%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
Yo! So all the pictures come from searches on Google. All the "templates" for the rules and face claims, etc., come from various users registered to CAUTION TO THE WIND, a fantastic roleplaying reference website dedicated to making your experience roleplaying prettier! And all the restaurants, stores, sights Outside of Drama High come from various programs produced by Schneider's Bakery™ production company! Thank you for taking the time to look at this!

life of luxury (tag: wynter)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Declan Buchanon

Declan Buchanon

Money : 27
Popularity : 0

life of luxury (tag: wynter) Empty
PostSubject: life of luxury (tag: wynter)   life of luxury (tag: wynter) I_icon_minitime25/12/13, 12:27 am

Declan sighed and stepped out from behind the counter at Jet Brew. He'd recently decided to apply for a job at the local coffee shop for two different reasons. The first being that the supply and demand for weed had drastically gone down in the past few months and Declan was running out of the money he'd stashed in his savings account. The second being that not only did working at Jet Brew make him seem beyond basic (which is the image that any good drug dealer will want to portray) but it was also something that was fairly basic and easy within itself. He didn't have to do much work except smile, flirt with the customers, and throw some coffee beans into a grinder every now and then.

As of now, it was his lunch break and he had about forty-five minutes to himself. He was getting annoyed with the little teeny boppers that got dropped off by their mothers and ordered vanilla frappuccinos and kept burning holes in the back of his head with their googly eyes when he wasn't looking. Declan wasn't one to shy away from attention, but their constant oggling was annoying him today. He wasn't even looking but he could sure feel them. Always there. Always watching.

He rolled his eyes at his own inner monologue and stepped outside to smoke a cigarette. He took a seat at one of the iron-framed tables that sat in front of the building and ran a hand through his hair as he watched all the different people mill into Jet Brew. Some were strangers and some weren't. He squinted his eyes and tried to make out the ones that could possibly be from his school.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Covington

Alexandria Covington

Money : 37

PostSubject: Re: life of luxury (tag: wynter)   life of luxury (tag: wynter) I_icon_minitime25/12/13, 01:08 am

Alexandria was walking down the block to her favorite coffee shop, or rather the only coffee shop that Alexandria knows about. She was just glad that her aunt was generous to drive her everywhere. Lexi's aunt lived in one of the nicer houses up in the hills. It wasn't as grand as Lexi's house where she lived with her parents, but it was nice enough. Lexi could manage living there for the rest of the school year, but all she wanted to do was to go back home.

The brunette barbie stood in line with her purse on her arm and a hand on her hip. She usually never stood in line, people usually just let her cut in front of them but there were no cute boys standing in line. Just premature kids chattering about who kissed who. Lexi refrained from scoffing at their innocence. She wished that an innocent kiss was all they talked about in high school. Instead it was who was sleeping with who and who got pregnant. It was annoying, Lexi kind of missed being young.

Lexi ordered a warm chai tea and walked outside to find a place to sit. The weather wasn't particularly warm or sunny, but it was nice enough outside. The gloomy clouds in the sky reflected how Lexi was feeling inside. She sat at a table alone next to a boy that had caught her eye earlier. The girl looked up from her drink and stole a glance at the boy sitting at the table across from her.
Back to top Go down
Declan Buchanon

Declan Buchanon

PostSubject: Re: life of luxury (tag: wynter)   life of luxury (tag: wynter) I_icon_minitime25/12/13, 02:15 am

Declan could see someone out of his peripheral vision sit down at the table across from him. He couldn't be bothered to look, so he just finished off the last of his cigarette and tossed the butt carelessly onto the ground. He ground it into the concrete with the heel of his shoe, although there really was no purpose since the flame had long died out. His actions simply reflected his somewhat sour mood.

After a few more moments of staring off into space, he decided to chance a glance at the stranger who'd boldly taken the table across from him. He didn't think too much of her actions, but then again, there were many other tables she could have chosen to sit at.

He took in her features and deemed her to be pretty, although still a bit young compared to himself. He wondered what she was doing by herself, seeing as most girls usually came in groups, or traveled in packs as he liked to say.

"Hey," he spoke up. "You alone?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Covington

Alexandria Covington

PostSubject: Re: life of luxury (tag: wynter)   life of luxury (tag: wynter) I_icon_minitime25/12/13, 02:40 am

Lexi looked up at the boy as she heard him call her, she tilted her head ever so slightly. "Unfortunately." Lexi said with a dimpled smile. The grip on her drink tightened as she watched the cigarette drop to the ground. That was another thing Lexi had tried over the past year. She wasn't addicted to it or anything, but it would be nice to take a drag.

Lexi quickly took a gulp of her hot chai, and she felt the three second warm feeling in her stomach she got from alcohol. It was pathetic, she felt pathetic. Alexandria quickly shook out the feeling of loneliness and desperation. She refused to look bad in front of a boy.

"We go to the same school, don't we?" Lexi asked in her melodic voice. She saw him around the school sometimes, but Lexi had never gotten the chance to talk to him.
Back to top Go down
Declan Buchanon

Declan Buchanon

PostSubject: Re: life of luxury (tag: wynter)   life of luxury (tag: wynter) I_icon_minitime25/12/13, 03:02 am

He stared at her face for a moment longer, although he couldn't say that he'd ever seen her before. After all, there were tons of different girls that attended school with him. Most of them happened to be basic white bitches, and seeing as this girl was also white, he knew she would just blend right in like a boring choice of wallpaper. That's not to say that Declan wasn't attracted to her, because he had to admit that she had a wonderful set of lips and nice eyes.

"I don't think I've ever seen you around before," he admitted. "You look young. How old are you?" he inquired, genuinely curious (....to know if it would be illegal when he banged her)
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Covington

Alexandria Covington

PostSubject: Re: life of luxury (tag: wynter)   life of luxury (tag: wynter) I_icon_minitime25/12/13, 03:12 am

"Thirteen." Lexi lied smoothly before taking another sip of her drink. She yawned and put her hand underneath her chin. Even though she didn't know him personally, she knew about his reputation. Lexi was known as a snobby little whore, but that was better than the school slut. "And you?" She asked with an amused smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Declan Buchanon

Declan Buchanon

PostSubject: Re: life of luxury (tag: wynter)   life of luxury (tag: wynter) I_icon_minitime25/12/13, 03:21 am

"Thirteen? Are you lying to me? Because your boobs don't say thirteen, just saying," he said with an amused expression on his face.

He got up from his seat and moved to sit next to this new girl who he knew wasn't actually thirteen. He pegged her for at least fifteen or sixteen, which wasn't quite as bad. "My name is Declan. What's yours?" he asked, using his typical smooth talk voice. The same one he brings out every single fucking day, so he was actually pretty surprised it still sounded as fresh as it did.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Covington

Alexandria Covington

PostSubject: Re: life of luxury (tag: wynter)   life of luxury (tag: wynter) I_icon_minitime25/12/13, 03:37 am

"Okay, I was kidding. I'm fifteen." Alexandria said with a smirk. She watched him move over to her lonely table, "Do I look like jail bait?" Lexi said with a giggle. She flipped her hair over her shoulder and forward. Lexi didn't want to admit it, but she was happy he noticed her cleavage. Alexandria didn't think her boobs got enough recognition.

"Alexandria, you can call me Lexi if you want." She said with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Declan Buchanon

Declan Buchanon

PostSubject: Re: life of luxury (tag: wynter)   life of luxury (tag: wynter) I_icon_minitime25/12/13, 03:43 am

"To be perfectly honest, you kind of do. Otherwise you wouldn't be letting me sit this close to you," he said quietly as he leaned over ever so slowly, grabbing a strand of her hair. It's one of those moments in the movies where the girl holds her breathe and inside she's like OMG yesyesyes. But then Declan goes, "And you definitely wouldn't be jutting your tits even further in my face. Yes, I noticed that," he suddenly leaned back in his chair and laughed out loud at the expense of Lexi.

"But you're cute, so don't worry about it. I like you," he stated simply, a laugh still threatening to escape.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Covington

Alexandria Covington

PostSubject: Re: life of luxury (tag: wynter)   life of luxury (tag: wynter) I_icon_minitime25/12/13, 04:00 am

Lexi showed off a dimpled smile, "Playing with my hair isn't really one of my turn ons." Lexi tied up her hair into a ponytail, getting her hair out of her face. She smirked at the comment about her boobs, "You were supposed to notice."

"Cute? Thanks I guess." She said, crossing her legs underneath the table.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: life of luxury (tag: wynter)   life of luxury (tag: wynter) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

life of luxury (tag: wynter)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Outside of Drama High :: Jet Brew-
Jump to: