Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Drama High!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We are no word count, rapid fire, crazy as shit, character driven site! Please register with your FIRST AND LAST name (ex. Crystal Waters), post an application and get the ball rolling! Most important rule of all, have fun and cause lots of drama over here at DRAMA HIGH!

one does not simply walk into mordor~ Newcreate.php?text=Updates%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
We have just added a Gossip Column, Social Networking, Character Development & Shipping categories!

For the Gossip Column, you can post anonymously as the Drama queen about anything and everyone you want! Whether you want to post or just read, do it all here!

In the Social Networking category, you can post topics containing your character's social networking (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) posts and pages!

Here in Character Development, these are blogs, journal entries and anything else your character uses to express themselves or help further in character development & growth.

Shipping is where you can get plots for your characters!

Make sure to check out all of these exciting new updates and enjoy!
Latest topics
» The Valley
one does not simply walk into mordor~ I_icon_minitimeby Sugar Fuentes 23/03/14, 08:07 pm

» --Sinner--
one does not simply walk into mordor~ I_icon_minitimeby Sugar Fuentes 27/02/14, 07:30 pm

» So you think you're so smart huh?
one does not simply walk into mordor~ I_icon_minitimeby Principal Bacardi 22/01/14, 12:36 am

» Crispy finger nails.
one does not simply walk into mordor~ I_icon_minitimeby Ria Bertram 12/01/14, 05:13 pm

» Didn't know where to put this so yeah...
one does not simply walk into mordor~ I_icon_minitimeby Julian Darko 11/01/14, 06:31 am

» Alcohol & Hardly Working
one does not simply walk into mordor~ I_icon_minitimeby Lulu Reedus 09/01/14, 06:59 am

» Real World
one does not simply walk into mordor~ I_icon_minitimeby Lulu Reedus 09/01/14, 06:55 am

» tornado in my pants, hollaaaa
one does not simply walk into mordor~ I_icon_minitimeby smaug kingsley 09/01/14, 06:33 am

» First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers
one does not simply walk into mordor~ I_icon_minitimeby Marie Del Ray 09/01/14, 05:15 am

one does not simply walk into mordor~ Newcreate.php?text=Chat%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous

one does not simply walk into mordor~ Newcreate.php?text=Staff%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
one does not simply walk into mordor~ Rs_634x911-130618124906-634.ALevinePerfume.mh.061813 one does not simply walk into mordor~ James_franco_002
one does not simply walk into mordor~ Thumbs_0512-cover-zooey-deschanel-1-xln

one does not simply walk into mordor~ Newcreate.php?text=Timeline%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
SEPT 22-28, 2013

one does not simply walk into mordor~ Newcreate.php?text=Credits%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
Yo! So all the pictures come from searches on Google. All the "templates" for the rules and face claims, etc., come from various users registered to CAUTION TO THE WIND, a fantastic roleplaying reference website dedicated to making your experience roleplaying prettier! And all the restaurants, stores, sights Outside of Drama High come from various programs produced by Schneider's Bakery™ production company! Thank you for taking the time to look at this!

one does not simply walk into mordor~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lucielle Desario

Lucielle Desario

Money : 9
Popularity : 0

one does not simply walk into mordor~ Empty
PostSubject: one does not simply walk into mordor~   one does not simply walk into mordor~ I_icon_minitime04/01/14, 07:56 pm

When she'd first started school, Luci had hated the idea of taking the bus every god damned day. But it didn't even take a month for it to grow on her. The bus driver had even grown to like her enough that she no longer had to pay. Most people on the bus kept to themselves, so she was left to her own devices for the duration of the ride.
Taking her usual seat in the back corner, she noted the bus was more crowded than usual. Personally she kinda liked it better empty, but either it didn't really effect her. The seat next to her usually stayed empty regardless.
Setting her bag next to her, she pulled out a small tattered book, and opened to the bookmarked page. Curling up in her seat as best as she could, she began reading about the cursed ring, and Frodo's journey throughout Middle Earth for the upteenth time.
Back to top Go down

one does not simply walk into mordor~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Outside of Drama High :: Other Places-
Jump to: