Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Drama High!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We are no word count, rapid fire, crazy as shit, character driven site! Please register with your FIRST AND LAST name (ex. Crystal Waters), post an application and get the ball rolling! Most important rule of all, have fun and cause lots of drama over here at DRAMA HIGH!

Hookups & The Roof (M) Newcreate.php?text=Updates%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
We have just added a Gossip Column, Social Networking, Character Development & Shipping categories!

For the Gossip Column, you can post anonymously as the Drama queen about anything and everyone you want! Whether you want to post or just read, do it all here!

In the Social Networking category, you can post topics containing your character's social networking (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) posts and pages!

Here in Character Development, these are blogs, journal entries and anything else your character uses to express themselves or help further in character development & growth.

Shipping is where you can get plots for your characters!

Make sure to check out all of these exciting new updates and enjoy!
Latest topics
» The Valley
Hookups & The Roof (M) I_icon_minitimeby Sugar Fuentes 23/03/14, 08:07 pm

» --Sinner--
Hookups & The Roof (M) I_icon_minitimeby Sugar Fuentes 27/02/14, 07:30 pm

» So you think you're so smart huh?
Hookups & The Roof (M) I_icon_minitimeby Principal Bacardi 22/01/14, 12:36 am

» Crispy finger nails.
Hookups & The Roof (M) I_icon_minitimeby Ria Bertram 12/01/14, 05:13 pm

» Didn't know where to put this so yeah...
Hookups & The Roof (M) I_icon_minitimeby Julian Darko 11/01/14, 06:31 am

» Alcohol & Hardly Working
Hookups & The Roof (M) I_icon_minitimeby Lulu Reedus 09/01/14, 06:59 am

» Real World
Hookups & The Roof (M) I_icon_minitimeby Lulu Reedus 09/01/14, 06:55 am

» tornado in my pants, hollaaaa
Hookups & The Roof (M) I_icon_minitimeby smaug kingsley 09/01/14, 06:33 am

» First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers
Hookups & The Roof (M) I_icon_minitimeby Marie Del Ray 09/01/14, 05:15 am

Hookups & The Roof (M) Newcreate.php?text=Chat%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous

Hookups & The Roof (M) Newcreate.php?text=Staff%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
Hookups & The Roof (M) Rs_634x911-130618124906-634.ALevinePerfume.mh.061813 Hookups & The Roof (M) James_franco_002
Hookups & The Roof (M) Thumbs_0512-cover-zooey-deschanel-1-xln

Hookups & The Roof (M) Newcreate.php?text=Timeline%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
SEPT 22-28, 2013

Hookups & The Roof (M) Newcreate.php?text=Credits%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
Yo! So all the pictures come from searches on Google. All the "templates" for the rules and face claims, etc., come from various users registered to CAUTION TO THE WIND, a fantastic roleplaying reference website dedicated to making your experience roleplaying prettier! And all the restaurants, stores, sights Outside of Drama High come from various programs produced by Schneider's Bakery™ production company! Thank you for taking the time to look at this!

Hookups & The Roof (M)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Collin Jaeger

Collin Jaeger

Money : 22
Popularity : 0

Hookups & The Roof (M) Empty
PostSubject: Hookups & The Roof (M)   Hookups & The Roof (M) I_icon_minitime05/01/14, 02:44 am

Collin was doing a really sloppy job at containing his excitement when he got dragged by the shirt collar up to the roof. He was almost certain this chick was blowing him off by giving him a sponge, but turns out, she actually wanted to get sponged. As the made their way onto the roof, he shut the door behind them and pinned Sugar against the door as he begun to kiss her.

Last edited by Collin Jaeger on 05/01/14, 03:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sugar Fuentes

Sugar Fuentes

Money : 64
Popularity : 6

PostSubject: Re: Hookups & The Roof (M)   Hookups & The Roof (M) I_icon_minitime05/01/14, 02:57 am

Sugar was seriously going to wing it this time around. She wasn't going to pretend she knew what she was doing, She wasn't going to fake anything. For some reason she just felt like letting loose around Collin. Hopefully he knew a lot more then she did. She deepened their kiss and gradually walked backward. "You have protec.. I mean a condom right?". God she sounded like an idiot. Absent mindedly she'd let her hand slip from the back of his neck and now it was inching towards his pants.
Back to top Go down
Collin Jaeger

Collin Jaeger

PostSubject: Re: Hookups & The Roof (M)   Hookups & The Roof (M) I_icon_minitime05/01/14, 03:01 am

"Not literally on down there right now..." Collin chuckled, seeing her hands inched away from his pants. He pulled out his wallet and pulled the condom out. "Yep." He said, late, because she could obviously see he had one on him, but regardless he told her. "Don't worry, babe." He smirked, going into to kiss her again, this time harder and more passionately than before, feeling around her ass again.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Fuentes

Sugar Fuentes

PostSubject: Re: Hookups & The Roof (M)   Hookups & The Roof (M) I_icon_minitime05/01/14, 03:22 am

Sugar grabbed him by the shirt collar once again and lifted her legs to wrap around his waist. "Are we.... gonna.... do this.... or..... not", she breathed in between kisses, "or are you gonna make me wait?"
Back to top Go down
Collin Jaeger

Collin Jaeger

PostSubject: Re: Hookups & The Roof (M)   Hookups & The Roof (M) I_icon_minitime05/01/14, 03:30 am

In between, really hot and heavy, kisses, Collin heard Sugar asking a few questions. "That depends..." He begun, still kissing her, not just on the face but on her next, shoulder and what he could get to her chest. "...What's your pleasure babe?" He asked, going back to nibbling on her neck as he waited on a reply from her. He didn't know if she was one of those chicks into foreplay or not.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Fuentes

Sugar Fuentes

PostSubject: Re: Hookups & The Roof (M)   Hookups & The Roof (M) I_icon_minitime05/01/14, 03:37 am

"Let's cut to the chase babe", Sugar smiled and forced all her weight onto Collin until he was pushed to the ground. Sure she was enjoying the foreplay but hopefully there would be more of that in the future. Both her hands traveled down south and unzipped his fly.
Back to top Go down
Collin Jaeger

Collin Jaeger

PostSubject: Re: Hookups & The Roof (M)   Hookups & The Roof (M) I_icon_minitime05/01/14, 03:41 am

Collin laughed as he traveled to the ground with Sugar on top of him, yes, and he felt her unzipping his pants. He probably wasn't going to take much off because they were afterall on a roof and they couldn't be the first people to hook up on here so the germs. "My kind of girl." He smirked, waiting for her to unzip his pants. When she finished he slipped the condom on. "Come here." He told her, pulling her face down to his so they could resume kissing as he used one hand to pull her panties off.

ooc: k shes wearing a dress so its easier lol
Back to top Go down
Sugar Fuentes

Sugar Fuentes

PostSubject: Re: Hookups & The Roof (M)   Hookups & The Roof (M) I_icon_minitime05/01/14, 03:53 am

She didn't even care about the germs. Hell, she would of stripped out of her dress if there wasn't such a view from the next building over. And then they both participated in Sugar's favorite sport. I mean, if you could even call it a sport. It burnt calories right? Yeah. Let's just go with that...
Back to top Go down
Collin Jaeger

Collin Jaeger

PostSubject: Re: Hookups & The Roof (M)   Hookups & The Roof (M) I_icon_minitime05/01/14, 03:57 am

Collin flipped the two over so he was on top and they could get business down quicker and felt, well, happiness. If you could call what they were doing that. It sure made him feel good.

As the finished up, Collin grinned with his eye closed as the sensation and ended up laying next to her panting. "Damn." He smirked, chuckling as he looked over to see what she was feeling. Or, well, looked lie what she was feeling after that. He knew it wasn't his, well, best, but definitely memorable. They just banged on the freaking roof, after all.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Fuentes

Sugar Fuentes

PostSubject: Re: Hookups & The Roof (M)   Hookups & The Roof (M) I_icon_minitime05/01/14, 04:09 am

"Pretty good eh?", Sugar winked with all the strength left in her. She could barley breathe. This was going to be her go to spot from now on. The view was great, it didn't smell and the ground was pretty damn comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Collin Jaeger

Collin Jaeger

PostSubject: Re: Hookups & The Roof (M)   Hookups & The Roof (M) I_icon_minitime05/01/14, 04:18 am

It's funny how he thought that having that condom in his wallet was a bad idea at first. That it would absolutely never come in common because who would have sex with out knowing it before they left the house? Those thoughts were in his head until he hit puberty and started sleeping around everywhere and anywhere there was solid ground. Speaking of solid ground, Collin basically needed a back crack after what just happened. It wasn't even that wild, or wild at all. It was just really heavy with the bulldozing type crap. Running a hand through his hair, he blew out. "That's a good way to describe it." He said. The roof would be pretty cold up there if they hadn't of just worked up such a sweat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hookups & The Roof (M)   Hookups & The Roof (M) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hookups & The Roof (M)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Drama High :: Rooftop-
Jump to: