Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Drama High!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We are no word count, rapid fire, crazy as shit, character driven site! Please register with your FIRST AND LAST name (ex. Crystal Waters), post an application and get the ball rolling! Most important rule of all, have fun and cause lots of drama over here at DRAMA HIGH!

Joints, Blunts, and Bongs Newcreate.php?text=Updates%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
We have just added a Gossip Column, Social Networking, Character Development & Shipping categories!

For the Gossip Column, you can post anonymously as the Drama queen about anything and everyone you want! Whether you want to post or just read, do it all here!

In the Social Networking category, you can post topics containing your character's social networking (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) posts and pages!

Here in Character Development, these are blogs, journal entries and anything else your character uses to express themselves or help further in character development & growth.

Shipping is where you can get plots for your characters!

Make sure to check out all of these exciting new updates and enjoy!
Latest topics
» The Valley
Joints, Blunts, and Bongs I_icon_minitimeby Sugar Fuentes 23/03/14, 08:07 pm

» --Sinner--
Joints, Blunts, and Bongs I_icon_minitimeby Sugar Fuentes 27/02/14, 07:30 pm

» So you think you're so smart huh?
Joints, Blunts, and Bongs I_icon_minitimeby Principal Bacardi 22/01/14, 12:36 am

» Crispy finger nails.
Joints, Blunts, and Bongs I_icon_minitimeby Ria Bertram 12/01/14, 05:13 pm

» Didn't know where to put this so yeah...
Joints, Blunts, and Bongs I_icon_minitimeby Julian Darko 11/01/14, 06:31 am

» Alcohol & Hardly Working
Joints, Blunts, and Bongs I_icon_minitimeby Lulu Reedus 09/01/14, 06:59 am

» Real World
Joints, Blunts, and Bongs I_icon_minitimeby Lulu Reedus 09/01/14, 06:55 am

» tornado in my pants, hollaaaa
Joints, Blunts, and Bongs I_icon_minitimeby smaug kingsley 09/01/14, 06:33 am

» First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers
Joints, Blunts, and Bongs I_icon_minitimeby Marie Del Ray 09/01/14, 05:15 am

Joints, Blunts, and Bongs Newcreate.php?text=Chat%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous

Joints, Blunts, and Bongs Newcreate.php?text=Staff%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
Joints, Blunts, and Bongs Rs_634x911-130618124906-634.ALevinePerfume.mh.061813 Joints, Blunts, and Bongs James_franco_002
Joints, Blunts, and Bongs Thumbs_0512-cover-zooey-deschanel-1-xln

Joints, Blunts, and Bongs Newcreate.php?text=Timeline%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
SEPT 22-28, 2013

Joints, Blunts, and Bongs Newcreate.php?text=Credits%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
Yo! So all the pictures come from searches on Google. All the "templates" for the rules and face claims, etc., come from various users registered to CAUTION TO THE WIND, a fantastic roleplaying reference website dedicated to making your experience roleplaying prettier! And all the restaurants, stores, sights Outside of Drama High come from various programs produced by Schneider's Bakery™ production company! Thank you for taking the time to look at this!

Joints, Blunts, and Bongs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eleanor Harrington

Eleanor Harrington

Money : 33
Popularity : 1

Joints, Blunts, and Bongs Empty
PostSubject: Joints, Blunts, and Bongs   Joints, Blunts, and Bongs I_icon_minitime25/12/13, 12:41 am

Eleanor was a pro at rolling joints. She didn't get too high off of them but it was nice to smoke a few before school, in between classes, and whenever she had free time. Sitting down on a step, she lit up, and took a few drags. As she continued to smoke, she took her phone out and texted her dealer.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Gelb
Admin
Rebecca Gelb

Money : 118

PostSubject: Re: Joints, Blunts, and Bongs   Joints, Blunts, and Bongs I_icon_minitime25/12/13, 01:01 am

After a crazy school day, that involved having Declan dragged into her office, being the horny little fuck that he was. Needless to say, her day was a little crazy at the moment. Stepping out and getting a fresh of breath air would be awesome. Just as she stepped out, she noticed a student, not just any student - the resident druggie, rolling some mother fucking blunts on the steps of the school. "Harrington, what the hell?!" She said, in a tone as she ran down and took the blunt out of the girl's mouth. "Everybody knows, it's on the rooftop or off school property, young lady!"
Back to top Go down
https://dramahighrp.forumotion.com
Alexandria Covington

Alexandria Covington

Money : 37
Popularity : 0

PostSubject: Re: Joints, Blunts, and Bongs   Joints, Blunts, and Bongs I_icon_minitime25/12/13, 01:12 am

Alexandria was exiting the school, noticing a teacher and a girl that had a reputation for being a huge pothead. She was choosing to ignore it but then she heard the teacher say something that caught her attention. "rooftop or off school property?" Lexi repeated. "This is illegal pretty much everywhere." Lexi had gone through her rebellious stage already and she was trying to get clean. This school was terrible with temptation.
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Harrington

Eleanor Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Joints, Blunts, and Bongs   Joints, Blunts, and Bongs I_icon_minitime25/12/13, 01:16 am

As Ms.G walked up and took her blunt, Eleanor just smiled. "Ms.G if you wanted one so badly, you could have just asked." She said with a smile. Reaching into her purse, she grabbed another one. "You know, you look like you could use one anyway." If she took this one away, Eleanor knew she would just have to snort some random pills she had in her bag, but that was kind of exciting. "Hello there princess." She said, with a wink. Eleanor wasn't a lesbian, although she had kissed many girls, she just liked giving people shit. "Want a hit? Or are you into the more glamorous drugs like coke?"
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Gelb
Admin
Rebecca Gelb

PostSubject: Re: Joints, Blunts, and Bongs   Joints, Blunts, and Bongs I_icon_minitime25/12/13, 01:20 am

Rebecca turned around as she saw the girl who noticed her and Eleanor. "Shit." She muttered, under her breath. "Okay, look, you guys wanna get higher than the movie UP? Fine, just do it where Principal Barf-cardi can't see, I am not trying to lose my job." Her making fun of the boss was really a joke, because she'd tap that any day of the week.

"And tell me where." She whispered, more on Eleanor's end because the other girl looked like a snitch.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Covington

Alexandria Covington

PostSubject: Re: Joints, Blunts, and Bongs   Joints, Blunts, and Bongs I_icon_minitime25/12/13, 01:37 am

Lexi crossed her arms and stared at the two exchanging words. "I'm more of an ecstasy girl." The girl said with sarcasm, despite having her fair share of the drug circulating throughout her body. Lexi was getting clean. She was leaving the drugs, sex, and alcohol behind her. But weed stayed in your body for thirty days, and it hasn't been thirty days yet. Technically weed was still in her system, so would it really matter if she just took a few last hits? I mean she was clean, she just wasn't completely spotless. "Can't we get caught on the roof?" Lexi asked innocently.
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Harrington

Eleanor Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Joints, Blunts, and Bongs   Joints, Blunts, and Bongs I_icon_minitime25/12/13, 01:41 am

Whispering back to MsG, Elle said. "I can hook you up, do you have my number?". Looking back at the girl, she smiled. "Just take a few hits right here, I also have a pipe in my purse if you prefer that." Lighting up her second blunt, Elle took a nice long drag. She was pretty chill when she was just smoking weed, but if it was anything else she became a wild son of a gun. "I mean I haven't got in trouble yet, and I do this at least five times a day." Hearing herself say that, she thought back to when she didn't have a drug problem. It was funny that she wasn't always that way, but change was good anyway, right?
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Gelb
Admin
Rebecca Gelb

PostSubject: Re: Joints, Blunts, and Bongs   Joints, Blunts, and Bongs I_icon_minitime25/12/13, 01:48 am

Silently, and without eye contact, Rebecca threw one of her business cards at Eleanor so it looked like they weren't having any eye contact. "I may or may not answer with an Irish accent..." She said quietly, before taking her first hit.

Rebecca started warming up to the girl as she spoke more. And the whole "Can't we get caught on the roof?" thing was just the icing on the stoner cake. Pulling out her keys, she jingled them with a smiley face on. "Not when you're the counselor with one of six set of keys and no one goes on there until after everyone leaves school!" She grinned, just ready to get high as shit.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Covington

Alexandria Covington

PostSubject: Re: Joints, Blunts, and Bongs   Joints, Blunts, and Bongs I_icon_minitime25/12/13, 02:02 am

Alexandria ran a hand through her brunette hair and weighed the pros and cons of getting high with these two people whom she didn't even know. "As long as we keep this on the DL." She said with an uneasy smile. "Lead the way." Lexi said with a smirk. The monster was coming out of her again, but her conscious turned her back on Lexi and left up a 'will be back soon' sign.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joints, Blunts, and Bongs   Joints, Blunts, and Bongs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joints, Blunts, and Bongs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Miscellaneous :: Dumpster-
Jump to: