Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Drama High!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We are no word count, rapid fire, crazy as shit, character driven site! Please register with your FIRST AND LAST name (ex. Crystal Waters), post an application and get the ball rolling! Most important rule of all, have fun and cause lots of drama over here at DRAMA HIGH!

Psssssst               Newcreate.php?text=Updates%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
We have just added a Gossip Column, Social Networking, Character Development & Shipping categories!

For the Gossip Column, you can post anonymously as the Drama queen about anything and everyone you want! Whether you want to post or just read, do it all here!

In the Social Networking category, you can post topics containing your character's social networking (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) posts and pages!

Here in Character Development, these are blogs, journal entries and anything else your character uses to express themselves or help further in character development & growth.

Shipping is where you can get plots for your characters!

Make sure to check out all of these exciting new updates and enjoy!
Latest topics
» The Valley
Psssssst               I_icon_minitimeby Sugar Fuentes 23/03/14, 08:07 pm

» --Sinner--
Psssssst               I_icon_minitimeby Sugar Fuentes 27/02/14, 07:30 pm

» So you think you're so smart huh?
Psssssst               I_icon_minitimeby Principal Bacardi 22/01/14, 12:36 am

» Crispy finger nails.
Psssssst               I_icon_minitimeby Ria Bertram 12/01/14, 05:13 pm

» Didn't know where to put this so yeah...
Psssssst               I_icon_minitimeby Julian Darko 11/01/14, 06:31 am

» Alcohol & Hardly Working
Psssssst               I_icon_minitimeby Lulu Reedus 09/01/14, 06:59 am

» Real World
Psssssst               I_icon_minitimeby Lulu Reedus 09/01/14, 06:55 am

» tornado in my pants, hollaaaa
Psssssst               I_icon_minitimeby smaug kingsley 09/01/14, 06:33 am

» First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers
Psssssst               I_icon_minitimeby Marie Del Ray 09/01/14, 05:15 am

Psssssst               Newcreate.php?text=Chat%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous

Psssssst               Newcreate.php?text=Staff%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
Psssssst               Rs_634x911-130618124906-634.ALevinePerfume.mh.061813 Psssssst               James_franco_002
Psssssst               Thumbs_0512-cover-zooey-deschanel-1-xln

Psssssst               Newcreate.php?text=Timeline%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
SEPT 22-28, 2013

Psssssst               Newcreate.php?text=Credits%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
Yo! So all the pictures come from searches on Google. All the "templates" for the rules and face claims, etc., come from various users registered to CAUTION TO THE WIND, a fantastic roleplaying reference website dedicated to making your experience roleplaying prettier! And all the restaurants, stores, sights Outside of Drama High come from various programs produced by Schneider's Bakery™ production company! Thank you for taking the time to look at this!

Psssssst

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kelly Frost

Kelly Frost

Money : 64
Popularity : 1

Psssssst               Empty
PostSubject: Psssssst    Psssssst               I_icon_minitime25/12/13, 02:24 am

Kelly was sitting down in Psychology, bored out of her mind wondering why the hell she took this class. Declan looked pretty bored too, and lucking he was sitting right in front of her so she leaned over. "Psssssssssst." She whispered in his ear.

Last edited by Kelly Frost on 25/12/13, 02:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Declan Buchanon

Declan Buchanon

Money : 27
Popularity : 0

PostSubject: Re: Psssssst    Psssssst               I_icon_minitime25/12/13, 02:26 am

Declan rolled his eyes when he heard Kelly's whisper-voice in his ear. "Don't you ever pay attention?" he asked, not turning around. "Let me answer that for you - no."

He smirked and fully turned around to face her. "What?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Frost

Kelly Frost

PostSubject: Re: Psssssst    Psssssst               I_icon_minitime25/12/13, 02:33 am

Kelly sighed, he was right. If he didn't answer the question for her, the same answer would've popped out of her mouth. "I'm bored." Kelly simply said, no beating around the bush.
Back to top Go down
Declan Buchanon

Declan Buchanon

PostSubject: Re: Psssssst    Psssssst               I_icon_minitime25/12/13, 02:37 am

"What do you want me to do about it?" he ask-whispered back. He was sure there were plenty of things he could do to cure Kelly's boredom. Although 0% of those were achievable in a high school classroom.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Frost

Kelly Frost

PostSubject: Re: Psssssst    Psssssst               I_icon_minitime25/12/13, 02:39 am

Kelly shrugged. "I don't know, can we, like, fuck around with Ms. Potter?" She asked. Although she knew that Declan was going to ask her how, but she didn't know how. Maybe that wouldn't been something good to think about when she was so damn bored.
Back to top Go down
Declan Buchanon

Declan Buchanon

PostSubject: Re: Psssssst    Psssssst               I_icon_minitime25/12/13, 02:53 am

"I'm not even going to ask you how because you never have an answer for anything," he said, shaking his head and chuckling. "You're so indecisive, you know that?"

Declan yawned and stretched out his legs for a moment, resting them on the back of the girl in front of him's seat. She turned around to glare at him, but her face softened when he gave her a cheeky smile and a wink. Gets them every time.

Declan wasn't too interested in disrupting the class or really going out of his way all that much, but he figured since Kelly was bored he'd play the nice guy and do her a favor this once. After all, she had given him a phenomenal blow job just this morning in the school parking lot. What more could a horny 18 year old boy ask for.

"Keeeellly," he sing-songed. "Name somebody in this classroom that you really don't like. Anyone will do," he smiled over his shoulder at her, trying to think up some devious plot or another. He vaguely remember Ms. G telling him to quit acting up and get his shit straight, but he decided he didn't care and he had a feeling she knew it, too.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Frost

Kelly Frost

PostSubject: Re: Psssssst    Psssssst               I_icon_minitime25/12/13, 03:00 am

Kelly smiled. "Look at you, knowing me so well." She grinned, watching him turned around and chuckling as he saw the little trick with the girl two seats in front of her. People used to do that shit to her until they realized how easy she was and she didn't need little tricks to get her to look at you. Or, well, let's be honest, have sex with you.

She gave a cheeky grin as she saw him turn around. "You mean aside from Ms. Potter?" Kelly asked him, jokingly, sort of. "Hmm, Nikki." She pointed with a devious grin.

(omg i feel so mean but)
Back to top Go down
Declan Buchanon

Declan Buchanon

PostSubject: Re: Psssssst    Psssssst               I_icon_minitime25/12/13, 03:11 am

((omfg lolol that's rough but i'm dyin))

Declan laughed out loud when Kelly said Nikki's name. In fact, he laughed so loud that Ms. Potter glared at him and told him to quiet down or leave the room. Finally he composed himself and gave Ms. Potter an insincere apology.

A few minutes passed when he raised his hand. Ms. Potter reluctantly called on him. "Yes, Declan? What is it..."

"Just wondering if I could get up to fill this up," he said sweetly, holding up an insulated Jet Brew coffee cup. It was one of those expensive stainless steel ones that cost way more than they were actually worth, but Declan got it for free so it was whatever.

Ms. Potter raised a questioning eyebrow, but motioned him to get up anyway. He took his sweet time making his way towards the door as he carefully twisted the cap off his coffee mug. In all actuality, he didn't need to fill it up. It was already halfway full with coffee that he'd gotten earlier in the morning and hadn't had a chance to finish.

He spotted Nikki sitting a couple seats away from the door. It looked like she was watching something on her phone. Probably Horton Hears A Who bc that's what she does instead of actually doing anything productive in life (lolol no h8t tho.. maybe).

Declan turned around to smirk at Kelly before he pretended to trip over somebody's backpack and practically throw his coffee cup full force at Nikki, which accidently hit her in the head. Although he got the job done because her white pants were now soaked and probably ruined. Oops.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Frost

Kelly Frost

PostSubject: Re: Psssssst    Psssssst               I_icon_minitime25/12/13, 03:24 am

Kelly hid behind Declan's had as she chuckled when Ms. Potter heard him laughing. As time went on and he asked her to fill up his coffee thingy or whatever, she made sure she kept one eye on him another sort of on Ms Potter, because she had no one's head to cover her anymore. Shockingly, Kelly was the only one in the class who paid attention when Declan went to fake trip over some random bitch's backpack but make no mistake, everyone looked over at Nikki and begun to laugh now that her pants were drenched in coffee and her head was just hit with the cup. Kelly covered her mouth in shocked, and had to go into her shirt to hide all the laughter she had for this moment.
Back to top Go down
Declan Buchanon

Declan Buchanon

PostSubject: Re: Psssssst    Psssssst               I_icon_minitime25/12/13, 03:29 am

"OH. MY. GOD. NIKKI I AM SO SORRY, I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT JUST HAPPENED!!!!" Declan exclaimed too loudly to be sincere. He was practically screaming, throwing his hands up in the air. "Oh my God, are those designer?? Wait, I didn't hurt Horton did I?!" His face was full of fake sympathy and it was painfully clear that the whole thing had been set up. He almost felt bad because Nikki looked like she was about to cry.

Declan looked over at Kelly and stuck his tongue out with a smile. Now they were fair and square for his morning blow job. "You're welcome," he mouthed.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Frost

Kelly Frost

PostSubject: Re: Psssssst    Psssssst               I_icon_minitime25/12/13, 08:45 pm

Kelly looked up as she heard Declan's screaming, yeah he was basically screaming. Her face was lit up with laughter as she stumbled over. "Ms. Poope--Potter! Me and Declan volunteer to go get paper towels!" She exclaimed, grabbing his arm and pulling him out, stopping in the hallway, loosing her cool and just dying with laughter. "You are literally the shit."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Psssssst    Psssssst               I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Psssssst
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Drama High :: Classrooms-
Jump to: