Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Drama High!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We are no word count, rapid fire, crazy as shit, character driven site! Please register with your FIRST AND LAST name (ex. Crystal Waters), post an application and get the ball rolling! Most important rule of all, have fun and cause lots of drama over here at DRAMA HIGH!

soft serve Newcreate.php?text=Updates%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
We have just added a Gossip Column, Social Networking, Character Development & Shipping categories!

For the Gossip Column, you can post anonymously as the Drama queen about anything and everyone you want! Whether you want to post or just read, do it all here!

In the Social Networking category, you can post topics containing your character's social networking (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) posts and pages!

Here in Character Development, these are blogs, journal entries and anything else your character uses to express themselves or help further in character development & growth.

Shipping is where you can get plots for your characters!

Make sure to check out all of these exciting new updates and enjoy!
Latest topics
» The Valley
soft serve I_icon_minitimeby Sugar Fuentes 23/03/14, 08:07 pm

» --Sinner--
soft serve I_icon_minitimeby Sugar Fuentes 27/02/14, 07:30 pm

» So you think you're so smart huh?
soft serve I_icon_minitimeby Principal Bacardi 22/01/14, 12:36 am

» Crispy finger nails.
soft serve I_icon_minitimeby Ria Bertram 12/01/14, 05:13 pm

» Didn't know where to put this so yeah...
soft serve I_icon_minitimeby Julian Darko 11/01/14, 06:31 am

» Alcohol & Hardly Working
soft serve I_icon_minitimeby Lulu Reedus 09/01/14, 06:59 am

» Real World
soft serve I_icon_minitimeby Lulu Reedus 09/01/14, 06:55 am

» tornado in my pants, hollaaaa
soft serve I_icon_minitimeby smaug kingsley 09/01/14, 06:33 am

» First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers
soft serve I_icon_minitimeby Marie Del Ray 09/01/14, 05:15 am

soft serve Newcreate.php?text=Chat%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous

soft serve Newcreate.php?text=Staff%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
soft serve Rs_634x911-130618124906-634.ALevinePerfume.mh.061813 soft serve James_franco_002
soft serve Thumbs_0512-cover-zooey-deschanel-1-xln

soft serve Newcreate.php?text=Timeline%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
SEPT 22-28, 2013

soft serve Newcreate.php?text=Credits%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
Yo! So all the pictures come from searches on Google. All the "templates" for the rules and face claims, etc., come from various users registered to CAUTION TO THE WIND, a fantastic roleplaying reference website dedicated to making your experience roleplaying prettier! And all the restaurants, stores, sights Outside of Drama High come from various programs produced by Schneider's Bakery™ production company! Thank you for taking the time to look at this!

soft serve

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Carlene Pace

Carlene Pace

Money : 73
Popularity : 1

soft serve Empty
PostSubject: soft serve   soft serve I_icon_minitime25/12/13, 11:06 pm

Carlene readjusted her bag's position on her shoulder and pushed open the door the Freezy Queen. It was still technically summer, but since when did she care? The answer is never. Carly never cared what season it was - ice cream was good anytime, in her opinion. She laid down her money and ordered raspberry soft serve. Her favorite flavor was technically cookies n' cream, but it had been ages since she had had soft serve OR raspberry, so why not have both at once?

She stepped away from the counter and scanned the place for a seat. It wasn't packed, and she certainly could have found an empty table if she had wanted to, but where was the fun in that? "I'm Carly. Is this seat reserved?"
Back to top Go down
Evan Thomas Kyle

Evan Thomas Kyle

Money : 67
Popularity : 0

soft serve Empty
PostSubject: Re: soft serve   soft serve I_icon_minitime26/12/13, 03:04 am

Evan was sitting there for a few hours, doing nothing besides watching the people go by. When this girl walked over to him he wasn't expecting her to ask to sit down. Probably insult him, but not to sit down. "Be my guest..." He said getting up and pulling out her chair for her. "I'm Evan..."
Back to top Go down
Carlene Pace

Carlene Pace

soft serve Empty
PostSubject: Re: soft serve   soft serve I_icon_minitime26/12/13, 11:03 am

"Why thank you."She sat down and gave him a gracious smile. There were very few things in this world more appreciated than a gentleman - or at least a guy with some fucking manners. "Good to know." She grinned, propping an elbow on the table. "So is there anywhere I should know you from, Evan?"
Back to top Go down
Evan Thomas Kyle

Evan Thomas Kyle

soft serve Empty
PostSubject: Re: soft serve   soft serve I_icon_minitime26/12/13, 01:24 pm

"I'm going to Drama high...now what's a girl like you doing alone?" He replied pushing her seat in towards the table and sitting down opposite from her.
Back to top Go down
Carlene Pace

Carlene Pace

soft serve Empty
PostSubject: Re: soft serve   soft serve I_icon_minitime26/12/13, 03:15 pm

"My philosophy is that anytime is a good time for ice cream." She shrugged. "The stars aligned and told me that I was to come alone or die." Carly rolled her eyes. "I'm very well aware of my single...ness. So why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Evan Thomas Kyle

Evan Thomas Kyle

soft serve Empty
PostSubject: Re: soft serve   soft serve I_icon_minitime26/12/13, 03:17 pm

He scanned her his green eyes looking at her and watching. "I just moved here...and I have a big sweet tooth..." He said looking at his ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Carlene Pace

Carlene Pace

soft serve Empty
PostSubject: Re: soft serve   soft serve I_icon_minitime26/12/13, 03:23 pm

"Oh? From where?" She asked, meeting his gaze. "Same. Especially anything baked."
Back to top Go down
Evan Thomas Kyle

Evan Thomas Kyle

soft serve Empty
PostSubject: Re: soft serve   soft serve I_icon_minitime26/12/13, 03:26 pm

When he looked in her eyes he was really lost but the thing is, it was showing. "Yeah..I uh love chocolate chip cookies...oreos are fun too..." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Carlene Pace

Carlene Pace

soft serve Empty
PostSubject: Re: soft serve   soft serve I_icon_minitime26/12/13, 03:29 pm

"You haven't tasted real baking until you've tried my cookies." She said with a cocky grin. "But technically their my grandma's. As in the recipe. Not the cookies. I bake those with her recipe. So..." Carly rambled, trailing off and tilting her head to the side. "Evan? You still in there?" She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Evan Thomas Kyle

Evan Thomas Kyle

soft serve Empty
PostSubject: Re: soft serve   soft serve I_icon_minitime26/12/13, 03:32 pm

He smiled taking a bite of his ice cream. "Sorry your eyes are so...blue...they're like the ocean on a bright summer day...bright..." He said speaking his mind.
Back to top Go down
Carlene Pace

Carlene Pace

soft serve Empty
PostSubject: Re: soft serve   soft serve I_icon_minitime26/12/13, 03:43 pm

Her cheeks flushed a little. "That is certainly one way to put it." She giggled, leaning in and really looking into his eyes too. "And your eyes... they're like grass. But you know, nice grass. The soft, middle-of-July-under-clear-blue-skies kind of green grass."
Back to top Go down
Evan Thomas Kyle

Evan Thomas Kyle

soft serve Empty
PostSubject: Re: soft serve   soft serve I_icon_minitime26/12/13, 03:47 pm

"that's my favorite kind..." He smirked chuckling slightly. "Well, if you're still having that singleness weight...I'd be happy to treat you to dinner and a movie...or a nice walk in the park...anything to see you're eyes again..."
Back to top Go down
Carlene Pace

Carlene Pace

soft serve Empty
PostSubject: Re: soft serve   soft serve I_icon_minitime26/12/13, 03:50 pm

"Tonight?" She smiled, digging around in her bag for a pen. She pulled a napkin from the dispenser and scribbled down her phone number.
Back to top Go down
Evan Thomas Kyle

Evan Thomas Kyle

soft serve Empty
PostSubject: Re: soft serve   soft serve I_icon_minitime26/12/13, 03:51 pm

"That sounds fantastic..." He said writing down his number on a post-it he kept for small notes about people and life smiling.
Back to top Go down
Carlene Pace

Carlene Pace

soft serve Empty
PostSubject: Re: soft serve   soft serve I_icon_minitime26/12/13, 04:44 pm

"I'll see you tonight, then." She grinned, biting her bottom lip. Carly rose from her seat and walked to the door. Before walking out she met his eyes again, and winked before walking out. Well done. She congratulated herself.
Back to top Go down
Evan Thomas Kyle

Evan Thomas Kyle

soft serve Empty
PostSubject: Re: soft serve   soft serve I_icon_minitime26/12/13, 04:48 pm

He smirked, but on the inside he was melting like his ice cream. He winked back and ate the rest of his ice cream alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

soft serve Empty
PostSubject: Re: soft serve   soft serve I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

soft serve
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Outside of Drama High :: Freezy Queen-
Jump to: