Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Drama High!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We are no word count, rapid fire, crazy as shit, character driven site! Please register with your FIRST AND LAST name (ex. Crystal Waters), post an application and get the ball rolling! Most important rule of all, have fun and cause lots of drama over here at DRAMA HIGH!

Ex-Con (smaug) Newcreate.php?text=Updates%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
We have just added a Gossip Column, Social Networking, Character Development & Shipping categories!

For the Gossip Column, you can post anonymously as the Drama queen about anything and everyone you want! Whether you want to post or just read, do it all here!

In the Social Networking category, you can post topics containing your character's social networking (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) posts and pages!

Here in Character Development, these are blogs, journal entries and anything else your character uses to express themselves or help further in character development & growth.

Shipping is where you can get plots for your characters!

Make sure to check out all of these exciting new updates and enjoy!
Latest topics
» The Valley
Ex-Con (smaug) I_icon_minitimeby Sugar Fuentes 23/03/14, 08:07 pm

» --Sinner--
Ex-Con (smaug) I_icon_minitimeby Sugar Fuentes 27/02/14, 07:30 pm

» So you think you're so smart huh?
Ex-Con (smaug) I_icon_minitimeby Principal Bacardi 22/01/14, 12:36 am

» Crispy finger nails.
Ex-Con (smaug) I_icon_minitimeby Ria Bertram 12/01/14, 05:13 pm

» Didn't know where to put this so yeah...
Ex-Con (smaug) I_icon_minitimeby Julian Darko 11/01/14, 06:31 am

» Alcohol & Hardly Working
Ex-Con (smaug) I_icon_minitimeby Lulu Reedus 09/01/14, 06:59 am

» Real World
Ex-Con (smaug) I_icon_minitimeby Lulu Reedus 09/01/14, 06:55 am

» tornado in my pants, hollaaaa
Ex-Con (smaug) I_icon_minitimeby smaug kingsley 09/01/14, 06:33 am

» First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers
Ex-Con (smaug) I_icon_minitimeby Marie Del Ray 09/01/14, 05:15 am

Ex-Con (smaug) Newcreate.php?text=Chat%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous

Ex-Con (smaug) Newcreate.php?text=Staff%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
Ex-Con (smaug) Rs_634x911-130618124906-634.ALevinePerfume.mh.061813 Ex-Con (smaug) James_franco_002
Ex-Con (smaug) Thumbs_0512-cover-zooey-deschanel-1-xln

Ex-Con (smaug) Newcreate.php?text=Timeline%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
SEPT 22-28, 2013

Ex-Con (smaug) Newcreate.php?text=Credits%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
Yo! So all the pictures come from searches on Google. All the "templates" for the rules and face claims, etc., come from various users registered to CAUTION TO THE WIND, a fantastic roleplaying reference website dedicated to making your experience roleplaying prettier! And all the restaurants, stores, sights Outside of Drama High come from various programs produced by Schneider's Bakery™ production company! Thank you for taking the time to look at this!

Ex-Con (smaug)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Principal Bacardi

Principal Bacardi

Money : 31
Popularity : 0

Ex-Con (smaug) Empty
PostSubject: Ex-Con (smaug)   Ex-Con (smaug) I_icon_minitime26/12/13, 01:42 am

Bacardi sat behind his desk, pondering life. Taking out a bottle of bacardi, he filled two glasses with the sweet alcohol. Staring down the other man in the room, Bacardi knew that this would be a good meeting. Pushing a glass over to him, he took a drink of his own. "I assume you know why I brought you here today." He said, with a grin.
Back to top Go down
smaug kingsley

smaug kingsley

Money : 29
Popularity : 2

Ex-Con (smaug) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ex-Con (smaug)   Ex-Con (smaug) I_icon_minitime26/12/13, 03:05 am

Smaug didn't like being summoned. He was not a mere peasant to be called upon whenever others saw fit, so when he was called to the principal's office, he was less than happy. His dogs both seemed to pick up on their master's sour mood and growled at anybody they passed on the way to Mr.Bacardi's place.
As he sat across from the man he'd never paid much attention to, he downed the glass of Bacardi set out for him, swallowing it all in one gulp before slamming the cup down hard enough that it shattered. Smaug wasn't the least bit bothered by his now bloody hand and allowed his dogs to lick at it. "My father will not be pleased to know you are summoning me." Smaug retorted with a smile that would be fitting on some demonic creature with a spinning head. He didn't have the slightest clue as to why he was here to be honest. He hadn't done anything all that illegal in the past few days, and most definitely not on school grounds.
Back to top Go down
Principal Bacardi

Principal Bacardi

Ex-Con (smaug) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ex-Con (smaug)   Ex-Con (smaug) I_icon_minitime26/12/13, 03:14 pm

Bacardi was not been phased by the boy's actions, he was his father's son. Grabbing another glass from his desk, he filled it up for the boy. "Your father already knows why you're here." Finishing his drink, he set his glass aside. His father had told him that Smaug liked to run around with his pet dogs, so he had prepared himself. Reaching into his vault, he grabbed some human fingers and fed them to the dogs. "You might have heard of me from your father. I'm Vincenzo, also known as Vince."
Back to top Go down
smaug kingsley

smaug kingsley

Ex-Con (smaug) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ex-Con (smaug)   Ex-Con (smaug) I_icon_minitime26/12/13, 06:57 pm

Smaug was impressed when the guy didn't flinch. He knew Mr.Bacardi wasn't an ordinary principal, but maybe there was more to the man than Smaug gave him credit for. At the mention of his father, the goldy creature known as Smaug raised an eyebrow. What was this? another intervention? Smaug had already reduced the amount of his homicides and other petty crimes.
He accepted the second drink, but drank this one more slowly.It was actually grade A stuff, like his father drank. Smaug gave a slight nod of approval at the dog snacks, and watched them devour the fingers in one bite. "Ah, yes. You are a respectable man. My father speaks fondly of you and your family."
Back to top Go down
Principal Bacardi

Principal Bacardi

Ex-Con (smaug) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ex-Con (smaug)   Ex-Con (smaug) I_icon_minitime26/12/13, 07:08 pm

"Our family." He corrected Smaug, with a smile. Now that the kid knew his reasoning, Bacardi was ready to get down to business. It was nice to have Smaug around, even if he was a lunatic. They were the best kind of people to have in the mob, but Bacardi was getting tired of living this ratchet normal life as a principal."Now you see your father doesn't want you doing public things but he still wants you to have fun and contribute to the family. So I took it upon myself, to be somewhat of a mentor to you while you go to school here. I'll give you missions, and assign you assassinations and I'll let you have freedom with it as long as nothing comes up in the news."
Back to top Go down
smaug kingsley

smaug kingsley

Ex-Con (smaug) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ex-Con (smaug)   Ex-Con (smaug) I_icon_minitime28/12/13, 06:34 am

The ghosts of Smaug's past twinkled in his icey blue orbs. He could feel tears welling up and had to count five butterflies in his head to stop himself from crying. This was a heartfelt moment for the psychopathic homicidal godlike teenager creature known as Smaug. So it was done. The families had merged. Smaug's father had spoken often of this, and alas, it had occurred. If people thought they were invincible now, well they were in for a wild ride. "Wonderful." Smaug rubbed his hands together, laughing menacingly to himself. He almost forgot where he even was until one of his dogs sneezed and pulled him back to reality. What Vince said was beyond good news. Smaug could express himself without worry. He could be himself and have fun. "What is my first mission?"
Back to top Go down
Principal Bacardi

Principal Bacardi

Ex-Con (smaug) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ex-Con (smaug)   Ex-Con (smaug) I_icon_minitime30/12/13, 05:56 pm

Bacardi just stared at the boy as he seemed to go off in a daze. It looked like his words almost made him cry, and he knew how close they had already bonded. "Your first mission, is to desolate something. There can be casualties as long as it cannot be traced back to a human. We need people to be worried, but not too worried." Bacardi wanted to let the people know there was a threat, but he didn't want them to know who, or even come close to connecting the dots. "You can have fun with it, I trust you will do a more than acceptable job."
Back to top Go down
smaug kingsley

smaug kingsley

Ex-Con (smaug) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ex-Con (smaug)   Ex-Con (smaug) I_icon_minitime01/01/14, 04:43 am

Smaug would now and forever consider Sir Bacardi an uncle of sorts. He sat and listened attentively to his mission, finishing off with a nod. "It shall be done." He bowed and took his leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ex-Con (smaug) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ex-Con (smaug)   Ex-Con (smaug) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ex-Con (smaug)
Page 1 of 1