Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Drama High!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We are no word count, rapid fire, crazy as shit, character driven site! Please register with your FIRST AND LAST name (ex. Crystal Waters), post an application and get the ball rolling! Most important rule of all, have fun and cause lots of drama over here at DRAMA HIGH!

Strip clubs and Dollar bills Newcreate.php?text=Updates%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
We have just added a Gossip Column, Social Networking, Character Development & Shipping categories!

For the Gossip Column, you can post anonymously as the Drama queen about anything and everyone you want! Whether you want to post or just read, do it all here!

In the Social Networking category, you can post topics containing your character's social networking (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) posts and pages!

Here in Character Development, these are blogs, journal entries and anything else your character uses to express themselves or help further in character development & growth.

Shipping is where you can get plots for your characters!

Make sure to check out all of these exciting new updates and enjoy!
Latest topics
» The Valley
Strip clubs and Dollar bills I_icon_minitimeby Sugar Fuentes 23/03/14, 08:07 pm

» --Sinner--
Strip clubs and Dollar bills I_icon_minitimeby Sugar Fuentes 27/02/14, 07:30 pm

» So you think you're so smart huh?
Strip clubs and Dollar bills I_icon_minitimeby Principal Bacardi 22/01/14, 12:36 am

» Crispy finger nails.
Strip clubs and Dollar bills I_icon_minitimeby Ria Bertram 12/01/14, 05:13 pm

» Didn't know where to put this so yeah...
Strip clubs and Dollar bills I_icon_minitimeby Julian Darko 11/01/14, 06:31 am

» Alcohol & Hardly Working
Strip clubs and Dollar bills I_icon_minitimeby Lulu Reedus 09/01/14, 06:59 am

» Real World
Strip clubs and Dollar bills I_icon_minitimeby Lulu Reedus 09/01/14, 06:55 am

» tornado in my pants, hollaaaa
Strip clubs and Dollar bills I_icon_minitimeby smaug kingsley 09/01/14, 06:33 am

» First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers
Strip clubs and Dollar bills I_icon_minitimeby Marie Del Ray 09/01/14, 05:15 am

Strip clubs and Dollar bills Newcreate.php?text=Chat%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous

Strip clubs and Dollar bills Newcreate.php?text=Staff%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
Strip clubs and Dollar bills Rs_634x911-130618124906-634.ALevinePerfume.mh.061813 Strip clubs and Dollar bills James_franco_002
Strip clubs and Dollar bills Thumbs_0512-cover-zooey-deschanel-1-xln

Strip clubs and Dollar bills Newcreate.php?text=Timeline%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
SEPT 22-28, 2013

Strip clubs and Dollar bills Newcreate.php?text=Credits%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
Yo! So all the pictures come from searches on Google. All the "templates" for the rules and face claims, etc., come from various users registered to CAUTION TO THE WIND, a fantastic roleplaying reference website dedicated to making your experience roleplaying prettier! And all the restaurants, stores, sights Outside of Drama High come from various programs produced by Schneider's Bakery™ production company! Thank you for taking the time to look at this!

Strip clubs and Dollar bills

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
smaug kingsley

smaug kingsley

Money : 29
Popularity : 2

Strip clubs and Dollar bills Empty
PostSubject: Strip clubs and Dollar bills   Strip clubs and Dollar bills I_icon_minitime26/12/13, 03:11 am

Smaug was a complex man who made it a point to appear simple. He couldn't have anybody trying to figure him out or else his whole world and his family's could come crashing down. Such a secretive life could be exhausting, which was why, the godly creature known as Smaug made a point of having some down time. So without an ounce of motivation to make him stay in class, he'd escaped right after roll call and took refuge in one of the bathrooms.
Sitting in the handicap stall at the end of the bathroom, he was settled on the toilet, with his legs criss crossed as he folded dozens and dozens of brightly coloured and patterned sheets into butterflies. If there was one thing he held dear to his heart, it was those fluttery little creatures. "You can be Marjorie!" He giggled to himself, setting the daffodil yellow paper butterfly on the toilet paper roll dispenser. The floor in his stall was almost completely hidden by the army of butterflies he was building.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Covington

Alexandria Covington

Money : 37
Popularity : 0

PostSubject: Re: Strip clubs and Dollar bills   Strip clubs and Dollar bills I_icon_minitime01/01/14, 08:34 pm

Alexandria strolled into the bathroom humming a sweet song by her favorite, Lana Del Rey. Lexi knew spent too much time in here, much more than necessary. She didn't spend excessive amounts of time just in the school bathroom, but on her flawless appearance. But right now, Lexi purposely took a long time to touch up her makeup because she didn't want to sit in class for an extra ten minutes. It wasn't the curricular or even the teachers that bothered Lex, it was the annoying students. Alexandria put herself higher than every one of her classmates, and she can only tolerate a select few.
Lexi pulled out her eyebrow pencil and retraced the tail of her brow. She just finished her second eyebrow when she heard a voice. Lex thought she was the only one in here. "Hello?" The brunette called out. What confused her even more is that she heard a boy's voice. "You know these are the girl's bathrooms, right?" She said as she walked over to the stall where she heard the voice. Alexandria looked beneath the stall only to see paper butterflies.
Back to top Go down
smaug kingsley

smaug kingsley

Money : 29
Popularity : 2

PostSubject: Re: Strip clubs and Dollar bills   Strip clubs and Dollar bills I_icon_minitime03/01/14, 07:27 pm

Smaug couldn't believe his eyes when he looked down at his army of butterflies. It was a sight for sore eyes. It made him think about how civilization was destroying these beautiful creatures home and he had to be extra careful not to crush the one he was making out of sheer anger. This was why he had a secret desire to wipe out the human race. Then he, the godly creature known as Smaug, could go on to be crowned the butterfly king and rule over a beautiful world.
He was pulled from his thoughts as a girl's voice echoed through the bathroom. Had he really entered the wrong restroom? Never! He was Smaug. Clearing his throat, and setting the newest made butterfly with the rest, he got off the toilet and straightened himself up. He towered over the stall door and was starting to doubt this actually was the boys' room.
"I'm doing a maintenance check." He lied smoothly. It was a skill that came with being a psychopath.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strip clubs and Dollar bills   Strip clubs and Dollar bills I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strip clubs and Dollar bills
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Drama High :: Bathrooms-
Jump to: