Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Drama High!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We are no word count, rapid fire, crazy as shit, character driven site! Please register with your FIRST AND LAST name (ex. Crystal Waters), post an application and get the ball rolling! Most important rule of all, have fun and cause lots of drama over here at DRAMA HIGH!

Fake Cramps & Jesus Lovers Newcreate.php?text=Updates%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
We have just added a Gossip Column, Social Networking, Character Development & Shipping categories!

For the Gossip Column, you can post anonymously as the Drama queen about anything and everyone you want! Whether you want to post or just read, do it all here!

In the Social Networking category, you can post topics containing your character's social networking (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) posts and pages!

Here in Character Development, these are blogs, journal entries and anything else your character uses to express themselves or help further in character development & growth.

Shipping is where you can get plots for your characters!

Make sure to check out all of these exciting new updates and enjoy!
Latest topics
» The Valley
Fake Cramps & Jesus Lovers I_icon_minitimeby Sugar Fuentes 23/03/14, 08:07 pm

» --Sinner--
Fake Cramps & Jesus Lovers I_icon_minitimeby Sugar Fuentes 27/02/14, 07:30 pm

» So you think you're so smart huh?
Fake Cramps & Jesus Lovers I_icon_minitimeby Principal Bacardi 22/01/14, 12:36 am

» Crispy finger nails.
Fake Cramps & Jesus Lovers I_icon_minitimeby Ria Bertram 12/01/14, 05:13 pm

» Didn't know where to put this so yeah...
Fake Cramps & Jesus Lovers I_icon_minitimeby Julian Darko 11/01/14, 06:31 am

» Alcohol & Hardly Working
Fake Cramps & Jesus Lovers I_icon_minitimeby Lulu Reedus 09/01/14, 06:59 am

» Real World
Fake Cramps & Jesus Lovers I_icon_minitimeby Lulu Reedus 09/01/14, 06:55 am

» tornado in my pants, hollaaaa
Fake Cramps & Jesus Lovers I_icon_minitimeby smaug kingsley 09/01/14, 06:33 am

» First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers
Fake Cramps & Jesus Lovers I_icon_minitimeby Marie Del Ray 09/01/14, 05:15 am

Fake Cramps & Jesus Lovers Newcreate.php?text=Chat%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous

Fake Cramps & Jesus Lovers Newcreate.php?text=Staff%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
Fake Cramps & Jesus Lovers Rs_634x911-130618124906-634.ALevinePerfume.mh.061813 Fake Cramps & Jesus Lovers James_franco_002
Fake Cramps & Jesus Lovers Thumbs_0512-cover-zooey-deschanel-1-xln

Fake Cramps & Jesus Lovers Newcreate.php?text=Timeline%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
SEPT 22-28, 2013

Fake Cramps & Jesus Lovers Newcreate.php?text=Credits%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
Yo! So all the pictures come from searches on Google. All the "templates" for the rules and face claims, etc., come from various users registered to CAUTION TO THE WIND, a fantastic roleplaying reference website dedicated to making your experience roleplaying prettier! And all the restaurants, stores, sights Outside of Drama High come from various programs produced by Schneider's Bakery™ production company! Thank you for taking the time to look at this!

Fake Cramps & Jesus Lovers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kelly Frost

Kelly Frost

Money : 64
Popularity : 1

Fake Cramps & Jesus Lovers Empty
PostSubject: Fake Cramps & Jesus Lovers   Fake Cramps & Jesus Lovers I_icon_minitime26/12/13, 03:57 am

It was seventh period and the day was winding down. Kelly was in English, but the Mr. Fudge, or whatever the hell his name was, fell for her period cramp story. Something every male teacher fell for, and it was pretty awesome. Kelly walked into the bathroom and started doing her makeup in the mirror. Wow she looked good today.
Back to top Go down
Marie Del Ray

Marie Del Ray

Money : 20
Popularity : 2

PostSubject: Re: Fake Cramps & Jesus Lovers   Fake Cramps & Jesus Lovers I_icon_minitime26/12/13, 04:08 am

Marie strutted down the hall, her mini skirt swishing back and forth and her heels echoing throughout the empty halls. Normally she would have been in class today, but she'd woken up that morning with a boiling pot of inspiration to spread the good lord's word. And well, that had lead her to take her mom's ferrari for a joyride into town and her first stop had been a strip club. Well actually it had turned out to be her only stop. Anyway, that had led to her doing a strip tease to one of her favourite gospel songs, and lap dances in the name of Jesus.
Unfortunately Papa Del Ray had walked in mid strip tease and demanded she go to school. So here she was, bible in one hand, and purse in the other. There was no way she could enter class looking like this though, so a quick stop in the loo was a must. Slipping through the door, she made her way to the mirrors, next to some obvs Jesus-less girl. Normally Marie would have said something, but she was far too busy and decided to just ignore her. Pulling a small baggie from her purse, Marie began to powder her nose with some grade A coke, courtesy of the strip club. "Amen." She raised her hands into the air, and blew the heavens a kiss in between sniffling.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Frost

Kelly Frost

PostSubject: Re: Fake Cramps & Jesus Lovers   Fake Cramps & Jesus Lovers I_icon_minitime26/12/13, 04:26 am

Kelly didn't really make any sudden movements when she saw Marie walk in. She knew she was the school's resident Jesus freak, but she was also a relentless whore, at least that's what she's heard. They could probably get along better if she wasn't such a bitch. "Um .. you've got a little .. something on your nose." She didn't want to jump to conclusions but it looked like crack. Or meth. Or whatever the hell they called it.
Back to top Go down
Marie Del Ray

Marie Del Ray

PostSubject: Re: Fake Cramps & Jesus Lovers   Fake Cramps & Jesus Lovers I_icon_minitime26/12/13, 04:32 am

Marie felt a lot better after that little touch up, and so much more prepared to go face class. Not that she really needed any confidence. all the classes here were pointless, and they totally left out the parts about Jesus in the history books. Like what even were they learning? Pointless crap to encourage them to sin. No thanks.

Running her fingers through her hair, she almost didn't realize that the sinner girl was speaking to her. Marie glanced at her in the mirror, then to her nose to see what she was talking about. There actually was some powder left over, and Marie calmly wiped it away. "It's called Angeldust. I'm an angel of Jesus." She flashed her an obvously fake smile before flipping her hair over her shoulder. "Not that you would know anything about it." She shrugged and returned to reapplying her make up. The little stint at the strip club really left her disheveled.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Frost

Kelly Frost

PostSubject: Re: Fake Cramps & Jesus Lovers   Fake Cramps & Jesus Lovers I_icon_minitime26/12/13, 04:37 am

Kelly watched the girl wipe whatever the hell that substance was off of her nose with a look of concern. Not only did she seem like a drug addict but she seemed to think she was an angel of Jesus. An angel, maybe, she was pretty, but of Jesus? "If we're talking about j-e-s-u-s, don't you mean (hay-sus)? Because you look like the daughter of some Mexican war lord with that crack on your nose..." She rolled her eyes, powdering under her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Marie Del Ray

Marie Del Ray

PostSubject: Re: Fake Cramps & Jesus Lovers   Fake Cramps & Jesus Lovers I_icon_minitime26/12/13, 05:03 am

Marie had a moment of feeling bad for the girl next to her, but it came to an end faster than she could say Hail Mary. Sure it probably wasn't all her fault that she was such a sinner, but like, she obviously wasn't making any efforts to get closer to God. As the girl spoke up, Marie simply rolled her eyes. It was times like this that she really appreciated Jesus, because without him, she'd be shanking bitches left and right. "Do I look like an illegal immigrant to you? I'm like basically a future Miss America, you trailer trash hooker!"
Taking out a tube of lipstick, she coated her lips with a bright red. Some people liked to call her a whore for it, but she was simply symbolizing the blood that the son of God had shed for his people.
"You know, you're going to die in the ghetto that spit you out. And after that, let's see how much you enjoy being Satan's personal whore!" She slammed her fist on the counter and pulled another small bag from her purse. Arranging the white powder into the shape of a cross on the counter, she snorted it effortlessly. "You know what? I'll be the better person." She shrugged, and pushed the small baggie towards Kelly. "Join us, become an Angel of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour. Save yourself."
Back to top Go down
Kelly Frost

Kelly Frost

PostSubject: Re: Fake Cramps & Jesus Lovers   Fake Cramps & Jesus Lovers I_icon_minitime26/12/13, 04:09 pm

Kelly laughed as the girl called herself a future miss America winner. She couldn't even win Miss Toilet whore. "It's called having a white trashy mom with strong genes. Then maybe that'd not only explain your face, but your terrible ass personality." She rolled her eyes, looking back at the mirror and putting her brush in her bag. Scoffing as Marie called her Satan's future whore, she turned back up to her. "Might as well ask you since you seem to have the job down pretty well!" Kelly took a step back and had a very disgusted expression as Marie sniffed up, not just crack, but crack from the freaking dirty ass bathroom sink. Kelly got an idea and took the baggie. "Thanks, Not-so-virgin Marie." She told her, turning on the faucet and beginning to poor the white dust into the sink bowl thing.

Back to top Go down
Marie Del Ray

Marie Del Ray

PostSubject: Re: Fake Cramps & Jesus Lovers   Fake Cramps & Jesus Lovers I_icon_minitime26/12/13, 06:28 pm

Marie was really proud of herself for being the bigger person and all. It was one of the reasons she was a great investment by the Lord himself. No matter how sour and rotten a sinner could be, she was always reaching out to help them. Then of course, the charity case had to open it's mouth again. She could poke fun at her mom all she wanted, because the older woman had no part in Marie's natural beauty, this was all God given.
"All I hear coming outta that trashy little mouth of yours are cries for help." She popped a piece of bubblegum into her mouth and began twirling her hair around her finger. "Your welco-" Marie was cut off as the dirty little she-demon began to pour her stuff down the sink. "YOU SHE BITCH!" Marie lunged a the girl's throat, determined to choke her to death then burn her body at stake.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Frost

Kelly Frost

PostSubject: Re: Fake Cramps & Jesus Lovers   Fake Cramps & Jesus Lovers I_icon_minitime26/12/13, 06:45 pm

Kelly was very proud of herself. She sort of wanted to piss this little bitch off as much as she could. For some reason she thought she was a Jesus worshiper but she might as well be sleeping with the Devil. Given her track record at those sleazy places, Kelly wouldn't be surprised if she already had in his human form. If he had one. Whatever. Kelly had almost finished dumping the little baggie out but mid dump, she was lunged at by this crazy beast. "Oh my G--!" Mid sentence she was tackled. "OH MY...WHERE THE HELL IS GOD WHEN YOU NEED HIM?!" She yelled, managing to knee the crazy bitch in the stomach and get up on her knees for a second to catch her breath. Damn, you really shouldn't mess with Jesus freaks.
Back to top Go down
Marie Del Ray

Marie Del Ray

PostSubject: Re: Fake Cramps & Jesus Lovers   Fake Cramps & Jesus Lovers I_icon_minitime30/12/13, 01:14 am

So like, when Marie was a little girl, she was always forced to watch those hella sketchy old documentaries about craycray religious people sacrificing those they deemed sinners. Thanks to those videos, she's learned what to keep in her bag at all a times, an emergency kit of sorts. So after getting kneed and dropping, she crawled her way over to her purse and pulled out a small dagger and a bottle of holy water. Sure the holy water was in a vodka bottle, and sure the dagger had some dried blood on the blood, but they were still as efficient as she could wish for.
She had to give the girl props though, for she'd managed to not say god's name in vain. However, that wasn't enough to dismiss her of her other sins, and being the Antichrist, she had to be put down. "As I lay you down to sleep, I pray the Lord your soul to keep. And if you don't die and awake, I pray the Lord your life to take. As I lay you down to sleep, I pray the Lord your soul to keep. And if you don't die and awake, I pray the Lord your life to take. As I lay you down to sleep, I pray the Lord your soul to keep. And if you don't die and awake, I pray the Lord your life to take."
Marie continued to chant the prayer as she drenched the dagger in holy water. She would probably get like ten heaven stars for this deed. "Goodbye you filthy sinner." Marie interjected before continuing her prayer chant and advancing on her prey.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Frost

Kelly Frost

PostSubject: Re: Fake Cramps & Jesus Lovers   Fake Cramps & Jesus Lovers I_icon_minitime30/12/13, 01:38 am

Kelly was still trying to catch her breath when she saw Marie squirming her way across the floor like an antagonist in a movie that could just not be defeated. Or a snake. Yeah, a snake was definitely a better term to use. After a few seconds of just watching her chant, Kelly was convinced that this chick was certifiably crazy. Just as she begun to do another prayer verse, Kelly grabbed the vodka bottle that was full of "Holy Water", the baggie with what was left of the crack and ran into one of the stalls and begun to slowly pour them both in the toilet bowl. "Jesus can't help you now, can he? And I fucked a guy on the bathroom sink last Tuesday and gave him a blowjob in the parking lot!" She yelled, a little louder than she should have, but still.
Back to top Go down
Marie Del Ray

Marie Del Ray

PostSubject: Re: Fake Cramps & Jesus Lovers   Fake Cramps & Jesus Lovers I_icon_minitime30/12/13, 05:30 am

Marie could feel the life of this sinner already seeping into her body. Once she was disposed of, Marie would bathe in her blood and braid her hair into her own. Maybe she'd even feed the remains to that guy Smaug's dogs. As she continued chanting and prepared to strike, she was so into it that it took her a few minutes to realize what the girl was even doing.
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooOooooOoooooOOOOoooo!" She wailed throwing the dagger at the monster. Rushing over to the toilet, she began to cry, trying to save some of both. Okay so maybe the holy water really was just vodka, but the drugs weren't as easy to get ahold of.
"YOU ARE DEAD!" Standing up, she began shaking the girl by her shoulders. "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!???" Still wailing and sobbing, she collapsed on the floor and curled up, her tears pouring out like Niagra Falls on steroids.
"Forgive me Father." She whispered as her crying came to a stop. Returning to her bag, she pulled out a small bottle of darker liquid and began splashing it around the bathroom, and the girl. Then, the Jesus lover pulled out a box of matches, lit one and threw it at a puddle of the mysterious liquid on the floor. It actually wasn't really mysterious, just gasoline, and now there was a fire in the shape of the corss in the middle of the girl's bathroom, slowly spreading around and catching the trashcan on fire. "If it is Hell you desire, I shall bring you there myself."
Back to top Go down
Kelly Frost

Kelly Frost

PostSubject: Re: Fake Cramps & Jesus Lovers   Fake Cramps & Jesus Lovers I_icon_minitime30/12/13, 02:20 pm

Kelly shrieked in horror as the dagger cam flying towards her but thanked the heavens in the sky when it missed her, but of course she flinched and got even more frightened when Marie shimmied the fuck over, beginning to shake her. Kelly watched in horror as Marie begun to shake her and say that she was dead. Showing some genuine remorse, she watched the weird freshman begin to sob on the floor. Before she could even say, Look, I'm sorry, she noticed Marie go back over to her backpack and whisper something. Then came this strange ass smelling liquid that she threw all over the damn place and then when she opened her eyes there was fire. Finally having enough of this shit, she grunted. "I've had about enough of you." She quietly spoke. "If I'm going down, I'M TAKING YOU WITH ME." She yelled tackling her, making sure to rub all over her, not just not get gasoline all over her but to make her feel like she was being raped. By a girl, no less.
Back to top Go down
Marie Del Ray

Marie Del Ray

PostSubject: Re: Fake Cramps & Jesus Lovers   Fake Cramps & Jesus Lovers I_icon_minitime03/01/14, 08:16 pm

This was horrible. Marie silently asked the heavens to look away, for she was ready to commit murder, and could not have them watching. She'd have to get to her phone somehow to ask her dad to come help get the body out of here. Or maybe she'd chop it up into little pieces and flush it. This girl was lower than shit, so it would only be fitting. Wiping her tears from her eyes, she watched the fire with a newfound determination. The flames reflected in her eyes and she felt like she could burn the whole world. Well until the nasty ass bitch tackled her and began rubbing up all on her. What was with all these nasty bitches tryna ride her holy stick. Like damn. "AHHHHHHHH GET OFF ME. BITCH! RAPE! RAPE! RAAAPE, LESBIAN RAPE." She began shrieking, as her hair caught fire. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I AM BEING RAPED MY SATAN HIMSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She began to squirm and trash about violently as if possessed, and make inhuman noises. Balling her fists up, she started beating the vile creature in a desperate attempt to put the fire on her head out. Angels couldn't be bald. "MY HAAAAAAAAAIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!"
Back to top Go down
Kelly Frost

Kelly Frost

PostSubject: Re: Fake Cramps & Jesus Lovers   Fake Cramps & Jesus Lovers I_icon_minitime05/01/14, 02:53 am

Kelly's faced turned from HAHA BITCH COME AT ME BRO. To what the hell was I doing, what did my life come up to? She was wrestling a fucking Jesus freak. That was not Kelly at all. To be honest, that wasn't anyone sane. Kelly decided to help this girl out and teach her a fucking lesson. Kelly grabbed her by the shoulders and quickly ran into the stall. Violently dunking her head into the toilet bowl, she smiled as if they weren't in a burning bathroom about to die. "That's what I call getting baptized." She said, under her breath as she let go of the girl, allowing her to get up whenever she pleased.
Back to top Go down
Marie Del Ray

Marie Del Ray

PostSubject: Re: Fake Cramps & Jesus Lovers   Fake Cramps & Jesus Lovers I_icon_minitime09/01/14, 04:57 am

Marie pretty much zoned out as much as she could, and was basically reciting every prayer she knew, out loud an din her head. Could this really be her time? Obviously not! This was murder. She was going to die by murder, from this skanky little witch. Maybe God would carry some revenge out in Marie's name and give the ho a heart murmur or something.
For the first time in her life, Marie was starting to question whether there was such thing as too much hairspray. She had used two bottles this morning, as working the pole required your hair to have extra support. Just as she thought she could feel God whispering down to her, she was dunked headfirst into some sort of liquid. Water? What was this? This wasn't death. Where was the bright light?! WAS EVERYTHING JUST A LIE?!
Pulling her head out of the water, she started sobbing even more as she realized the water was from a toiler, but also because she wasn't dead. Maybe there was still hope for this one. Or maybe it was just God intervening. Spitting out toilet water, she dried her face off with some toilet paper. "You, you, you saved me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fake Cramps & Jesus Lovers   Fake Cramps & Jesus Lovers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fake Cramps & Jesus Lovers
Page 1 of 1