Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Drama High!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We are no word count, rapid fire, crazy as shit, character driven site! Please register with your FIRST AND LAST name (ex. Crystal Waters), post an application and get the ball rolling! Most important rule of all, have fun and cause lots of drama over here at DRAMA HIGH!

Eating & Meeting New People Newcreate.php?text=Updates%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
We have just added a Gossip Column, Social Networking, Character Development & Shipping categories!

For the Gossip Column, you can post anonymously as the Drama queen about anything and everyone you want! Whether you want to post or just read, do it all here!

In the Social Networking category, you can post topics containing your character's social networking (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) posts and pages!

Here in Character Development, these are blogs, journal entries and anything else your character uses to express themselves or help further in character development & growth.

Shipping is where you can get plots for your characters!

Make sure to check out all of these exciting new updates and enjoy!
Latest topics
» The Valley
Eating & Meeting New People I_icon_minitimeby Sugar Fuentes 23/03/14, 08:07 pm

» --Sinner--
Eating & Meeting New People I_icon_minitimeby Sugar Fuentes 27/02/14, 07:30 pm

» So you think you're so smart huh?
Eating & Meeting New People I_icon_minitimeby Principal Bacardi 22/01/14, 12:36 am

» Crispy finger nails.
Eating & Meeting New People I_icon_minitimeby Ria Bertram 12/01/14, 05:13 pm

» Didn't know where to put this so yeah...
Eating & Meeting New People I_icon_minitimeby Julian Darko 11/01/14, 06:31 am

» Alcohol & Hardly Working
Eating & Meeting New People I_icon_minitimeby Lulu Reedus 09/01/14, 06:59 am

» Real World
Eating & Meeting New People I_icon_minitimeby Lulu Reedus 09/01/14, 06:55 am

» tornado in my pants, hollaaaa
Eating & Meeting New People I_icon_minitimeby smaug kingsley 09/01/14, 06:33 am

» First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers
Eating & Meeting New People I_icon_minitimeby Marie Del Ray 09/01/14, 05:15 am

Eating & Meeting New People Newcreate.php?text=Chat%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous

Eating & Meeting New People Newcreate.php?text=Staff%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
Eating & Meeting New People Rs_634x911-130618124906-634.ALevinePerfume.mh.061813 Eating & Meeting New People James_franco_002
Eating & Meeting New People Thumbs_0512-cover-zooey-deschanel-1-xln

Eating & Meeting New People Newcreate.php?text=Timeline%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
SEPT 22-28, 2013

Eating & Meeting New People Newcreate.php?text=Credits%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
Yo! So all the pictures come from searches on Google. All the "templates" for the rules and face claims, etc., come from various users registered to CAUTION TO THE WIND, a fantastic roleplaying reference website dedicated to making your experience roleplaying prettier! And all the restaurants, stores, sights Outside of Drama High come from various programs produced by Schneider's Bakery™ production company! Thank you for taking the time to look at this!

Eating & Meeting New People

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nicole Stratford

Nicole Stratford

Money : 20
Popularity : 1

Eating & Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Eating & Meeting New People   Eating & Meeting New People I_icon_minitime27/12/13, 03:06 am

Nicole was still pretty new at this school and it was still the beginning of the school year so she didn't know many people yet. Not knowing people sucked because, well, you didn't know anyone. But Nicole liked to think of herself as a people person so she wasn't going to let that slow her down. Walking over to someone, she gave a soft smile. "Do you mind if I sit here?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Carlene Pace

Carlene Pace

Money : 73

PostSubject: Re: Eating & Meeting New People   Eating & Meeting New People I_icon_minitime27/12/13, 12:55 pm

Carly was an eat outside person. She loved picnics and anything like them. Usually, she would try to sit outside and eat, even at school - except that it was raining outside. "What? Oh, yeah. Sure." She said with a small smile at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Stratford

Nicole Stratford

PostSubject: Re: Eating & Meeting New People   Eating & Meeting New People I_icon_minitime27/12/13, 05:46 pm

It wasn't easy to be a new student, especially in your senior year of high school, so she was going to make sure this year counted for something. No matter what she had to do. "Thanks." She smiled, taking a seat at the girl's table and putting her lunch in front of her. "I'm Nicole, by the way." She introduced herself.
Back to top Go down
Carlene Pace

Carlene Pace

PostSubject: Re: Eating & Meeting New People   Eating & Meeting New People I_icon_minitime27/12/13, 11:38 pm

"I'm Carly." She unzipped her lunch and pulled out her food. It was all pretty standard fare - sandwich, orange, a diet coke. She had also brought the cookies she had made over the weekend. They were really darn tasty, and she had spent way too long decorating them and making them look like cats. In her opinion, it was so worth it. "Want one?" She asked, pulling one out. Carly always made sure to bring two, to share. "Also, what grade are you in?"
Back to top Go down
Nicole Stratford

Nicole Stratford

PostSubject: Re: Eating & Meeting New People   Eating & Meeting New People I_icon_minitime28/12/13, 02:45 pm

Nicole's lunch was basic. A turkey sandwich and a bag of chips. She usually didn't get a drink or anything backed in because she already had her handy bottle of water. For some reason, she just loved water so much. Nicole looked at Carly's cookies and grinned when she got offered one? "Really? Yeah, thanks!" She thanked her, taking one. "I'm a senior, you?"
Back to top Go down
Carlene Pace

Carlene Pace

PostSubject: Re: Eating & Meeting New People   Eating & Meeting New People I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 11:11 pm

"Yeah, totally. I bake too much stuff for my own good, anyways." She smiled, resealing the Ziploc bag they were in. "Junior." Someone older than here? She hadn't realize they even existed at this place! "I'm pleasantly surprised. I've been spending the past week socializing with no one but sophomores." Not that there was anything wrong with them - she was dating one. It was just nice to have a change of scenery, is all.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Stratford

Nicole Stratford

PostSubject: Re: Eating & Meeting New People   Eating & Meeting New People I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 11:23 pm

Nicole laughed. "You can never bake too much!" She enlightened her, smiling as she told her what grade she was in. Carly was one of the first people she met at this school and was going to no doubt remember her hospitality. "Really, why's that?" She asked, in regards to her being around nothing but sophomores.
Back to top Go down
Carlene Pace

Carlene Pace

PostSubject: Re: Eating & Meeting New People   Eating & Meeting New People I_icon_minitime30/12/13, 12:32 pm

"PREACH." She opened her Diet Coke and took a sip. "I don't know, honestly. It's just they seem to be the only people I ever run into." Carly shrugged. "Maybe all other grade levels just don't like me. I'll be permanently stuck in the sophomore social circle for the rest of my life." She absentmindedly drummed her fingers on her leg.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Stratford

Nicole Stratford

PostSubject: Re: Eating & Meeting New People   Eating & Meeting New People I_icon_minitime30/12/13, 02:47 pm

Nodding as Carly exclaimed Preach, she preceded to finally get started with her lunch because, to be quite frankly honest, she was hungry as hell and needed food. Now. "Well trust me, you have at least on ally in the senior class." She laughed as she took the first bite of her sandwich.
Back to top Go down
Carlene Pace

Carlene Pace

PostSubject: Re: Eating & Meeting New People   Eating & Meeting New People I_icon_minitime05/01/14, 12:15 am

"I'm glad." She grinned. "And you've found yourself one in the junior class. And a friend in general." She peeled her orange slowly, so that when she was done there'd only be one long orange skin-shell-thing. It annoyed her more than a lot of things when the skin did the flaking thing and came off in pieces.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Stratford

Nicole Stratford

PostSubject: Re: Eating & Meeting New People   Eating & Meeting New People I_icon_minitime05/01/14, 03:05 am

"Awesome." Nicole exclaimed, "You can never have to much of those." Nicole loved making new friends. A new friends was just like having new money, you'd have to be an idiot to turn them away. Okay, comparing friends to money was actually terrible. "So tell me something about yourself, aside from your age and baking skills." She chuckled, taking a bite from her sandwich.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eating & Meeting New People   Eating & Meeting New People I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eating & Meeting New People
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Drama High :: The Cafeteria-
Jump to: