Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Drama High!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We are no word count, rapid fire, crazy as shit, character driven site! Please register with your FIRST AND LAST name (ex. Crystal Waters), post an application and get the ball rolling! Most important rule of all, have fun and cause lots of drama over here at DRAMA HIGH!

grand duke titan (autumn) Newcreate.php?text=Updates%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
We have just added a Gossip Column, Social Networking, Character Development & Shipping categories!

For the Gossip Column, you can post anonymously as the Drama queen about anything and everyone you want! Whether you want to post or just read, do it all here!

In the Social Networking category, you can post topics containing your character's social networking (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) posts and pages!

Here in Character Development, these are blogs, journal entries and anything else your character uses to express themselves or help further in character development & growth.

Shipping is where you can get plots for your characters!

Make sure to check out all of these exciting new updates and enjoy!
Latest topics
» The Valley
grand duke titan (autumn) I_icon_minitimeby Sugar Fuentes 23/03/14, 08:07 pm

» --Sinner--
grand duke titan (autumn) I_icon_minitimeby Sugar Fuentes 27/02/14, 07:30 pm

» So you think you're so smart huh?
grand duke titan (autumn) I_icon_minitimeby Principal Bacardi 22/01/14, 12:36 am

» Crispy finger nails.
grand duke titan (autumn) I_icon_minitimeby Ria Bertram 12/01/14, 05:13 pm

» Didn't know where to put this so yeah...
grand duke titan (autumn) I_icon_minitimeby Julian Darko 11/01/14, 06:31 am

» Alcohol & Hardly Working
grand duke titan (autumn) I_icon_minitimeby Lulu Reedus 09/01/14, 06:59 am

» Real World
grand duke titan (autumn) I_icon_minitimeby Lulu Reedus 09/01/14, 06:55 am

» tornado in my pants, hollaaaa
grand duke titan (autumn) I_icon_minitimeby smaug kingsley 09/01/14, 06:33 am

» First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers
grand duke titan (autumn) I_icon_minitimeby Marie Del Ray 09/01/14, 05:15 am

grand duke titan (autumn) Newcreate.php?text=Chat%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous

grand duke titan (autumn) Newcreate.php?text=Staff%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
grand duke titan (autumn) Rs_634x911-130618124906-634.ALevinePerfume.mh.061813 grand duke titan (autumn) James_franco_002
grand duke titan (autumn) Thumbs_0512-cover-zooey-deschanel-1-xln

grand duke titan (autumn) Newcreate.php?text=Timeline%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
SEPT 22-28, 2013

grand duke titan (autumn) Newcreate.php?text=Credits%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
Yo! So all the pictures come from searches on Google. All the "templates" for the rules and face claims, etc., come from various users registered to CAUTION TO THE WIND, a fantastic roleplaying reference website dedicated to making your experience roleplaying prettier! And all the restaurants, stores, sights Outside of Drama High come from various programs produced by Schneider's Bakery™ production company! Thank you for taking the time to look at this!

grand duke titan (autumn)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Matthew Jackson

Matthew Jackson

Money : 25
Popularity : 0

grand duke titan (autumn) Empty
PostSubject: grand duke titan (autumn)   grand duke titan (autumn) I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 12:43 am

Matt walked down to the park, his dog trailing in front of him. He was 3 feet taller then him, and he just picked him up from the shelter. He decided to call him titan. He walked through the park like he was the grand duke of everyone and everything, he held his head high and walked tall. At least he had some self esteem. Once the two had gotten tired, Matt sat down and watched Titan sit in front of him on his tummy laying his head on his owner's lap. "Oooo you big baby..." He teased stroking his head.
Back to top Go down
Sollux Novak

Sollux Novak

Money : 12

PostSubject: Re: grand duke titan (autumn)   grand duke titan (autumn) I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 12:50 am

The barking ceased only for a split second before the two hounds dragged Sollux off again. Her sneakers skidded on the pavement as she struggling to keep the dogs on the leash. The husky and german shepherd certainly weren't easy, but she loved them like they were family. In a way, you could say they were. Eventually Isaac slowed to a swift walk, and Sitka aimlessly let the bigger dog pull her along down the path. Sollux was relieved they blew off steam before the path sloped, otherwise she definitely would have gone home with some injuries. It wasn't long before the peaceful walk once again turned into a full-on sprint. The two oversized pups plowed forward, Sollux being dragged along with them. "Heel! I said heel!" It was no use, obviously.

The dynamic duo finally halted, sending Sollux toppling forward over them and into a hedge. She groaned as she leash slipped from her fingertips, and she felt a tongue slide across her skin. "Yeah yeah, now you lick me." She grumbled, attempting to pull herself from the bush.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Jackson

Matthew Jackson

PostSubject: Re: grand duke titan (autumn)   grand duke titan (autumn) I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 12:58 am

Matt quickly tied Titan's leash to the bench and walked over to the girl and held out a hand to her. "Are you okay miss? You seemed to take a major fall.." He said with the worry laced in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Sollux Novak

Sollux Novak

PostSubject: Re: grand duke titan (autumn)   grand duke titan (autumn) I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 01:04 am

Sollux glanced up and awkwardly smiled. "Um, I'm fine. These two just get a little wild at the park." She said, gesturing towards the dogs. She took ahold of the gentleman's hand and lifted herself to her feet. Sollux then turned and brushed leaves off of her backside, a slight blush forming on her cheeks. Oh great, that man just saw you fall into a shrub. Way to go.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Jackson

Matthew Jackson

PostSubject: Re: grand duke titan (autumn)   grand duke titan (autumn) I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 01:09 am

He grinned down at her and pulled her up gently and helped get the leaves out of her hair. Titan getting restless and broke his collar and ran over to the two getting up and licking the girl's face multiple times. "I think the grand duke likes you..." He laughed watching for a second. "descendit!" He said in a good latin voice and Titan sat and panted.
Back to top Go down
Sollux Novak

Sollux Novak

PostSubject: Re: grand duke titan (autumn)   grand duke titan (autumn) I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 01:14 am

Sollux chuckled as the colossal dog licked her. "Well the grand duke is pretty strong." She said when she was finally released. "Oh, um, these two goons are Sitka and Isaac." she said, gesturing towards them. Each dog's ears perked up at it's name. "And I'm Sollux."
Back to top Go down
Matthew Jackson

Matthew Jackson

PostSubject: Re: grand duke titan (autumn)   grand duke titan (autumn) I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 01:18 am

He grinned. "I am matt," He said his accent flowing and he gestured to Titan. "This is Titan, but he's like the Grand Duke. He acts like it....he always walked with a head held high..."
Back to top Go down
Sollux Novak

Sollux Novak

PostSubject: Re: grand duke titan (autumn)   grand duke titan (autumn) I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 01:20 am

Her eyebrow arched and a smirk snuck onto her lips. "Ah, so he's the princely type." she commented. Sollux looked down at the dog, Titan, he was named. It fit him. "Well Matt, for the trouble I've put you through what with causing such a ruckus over here, could I get you an icecream or something?" She asked, taking the leash of her dogs between her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Jackson

Matthew Jackson

PostSubject: Re: grand duke titan (autumn)   grand duke titan (autumn) I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 01:24 am

He smiled. "That and a date...?" He added smirking and raising one eyebrow and folding his arms.
Back to top Go down
Sollux Novak

Sollux Novak

PostSubject: Re: grand duke titan (autumn)   grand duke titan (autumn) I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 01:28 am

Sollux laughed slightly, though smiling. "Yeah, alright." She said with a nod. "I'm not really sure where the nearest icecream parlor is though." She said, fumbling with the leash and rounding up her dogs.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Jackson

Matthew Jackson

PostSubject: Re: grand duke titan (autumn)   grand duke titan (autumn) I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 01:29 am

He smiled. "Then it will be an adventure for the both of us..." he said taking her hand and running to the end of the park with Titan running behind him.
Back to top Go down
Sollux Novak

Sollux Novak

PostSubject: Re: grand duke titan (autumn)   grand duke titan (autumn) I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 05:47 pm

She yelped a little when he dragged her off, but didn't protest. Usually she'd be weary of running off with strangers, but Matt seemed alright. After-all, he did have a massive dog, and Sollux loves dogs.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Jackson

Matthew Jackson

PostSubject: Re: grand duke titan (autumn)   grand duke titan (autumn) I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 05:51 pm

He smiled and saw an ice cream station. "FOUND IT! I win a prize..." He kissed Sollux's cheek and smirked. "There now I am extremely happy..."
Back to top Go down
Sollux Novak

Sollux Novak

PostSubject: Re: grand duke titan (autumn)   grand duke titan (autumn) I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 05:52 pm

Sollux froze slightly, eyeing the man with wide eyes. What was that? She nodded towards the icecream shop. "Shall we?" She chimed, tugging slightly on her dog's leash.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Jackson

Matthew Jackson

PostSubject: Re: grand duke titan (autumn)   grand duke titan (autumn) I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 05:53 pm

He smiled walking with Titan and ordering ice cream. "What would you like?" He asked her with his charming tone.
Back to top Go down
Sollux Novak

Sollux Novak

PostSubject: Re: grand duke titan (autumn)   grand duke titan (autumn) I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 06:30 pm

Sollux smiled, looking up at the woman who had a scoop readied in her hand. She pulled out her frog wallet, "Mint chocolate chip, please." The woman nodded, scooping the cream out for her.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Jackson

Matthew Jackson

PostSubject: Re: grand duke titan (autumn)   grand duke titan (autumn) I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 06:35 pm

He pushed her hand holding the wallet away gently. "I'll pay..." He said holding out a twenty and paying for hers and his cookie dough.
Back to top Go down
Sollux Novak

Sollux Novak

PostSubject: Re: grand duke titan (autumn)   grand duke titan (autumn) I_icon_minitime31/12/13, 06:32 pm

Sollux uncomfortably nodded, and awkwardly slid her wallet back into her pocket. "So um.." she started, nodding in thanks to the woman as she took her icecream. "What do you do for a living?"
Back to top Go down
Matthew Jackson

Matthew Jackson

PostSubject: Re: grand duke titan (autumn)   grand duke titan (autumn) I_icon_minitime01/01/14, 02:21 am

"I'm a medical student but I want to work in a small town..." He replied eating his ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: grand duke titan (autumn)   grand duke titan (autumn) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

grand duke titan (autumn)
Page 1 of 1