Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Drama High!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We are no word count, rapid fire, crazy as shit, character driven site! Please register with your FIRST AND LAST name (ex. Crystal Waters), post an application and get the ball rolling! Most important rule of all, have fun and cause lots of drama over here at DRAMA HIGH!

Math & Flies Newcreate.php?text=Updates%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
We have just added a Gossip Column, Social Networking, Character Development & Shipping categories!

For the Gossip Column, you can post anonymously as the Drama queen about anything and everyone you want! Whether you want to post or just read, do it all here!

In the Social Networking category, you can post topics containing your character's social networking (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) posts and pages!

Here in Character Development, these are blogs, journal entries and anything else your character uses to express themselves or help further in character development & growth.

Shipping is where you can get plots for your characters!

Make sure to check out all of these exciting new updates and enjoy!
Latest topics
» The Valley
Math & Flies I_icon_minitimeby Sugar Fuentes 23/03/14, 08:07 pm

» --Sinner--
Math & Flies I_icon_minitimeby Sugar Fuentes 27/02/14, 07:30 pm

» So you think you're so smart huh?
Math & Flies I_icon_minitimeby Principal Bacardi 22/01/14, 12:36 am

» Crispy finger nails.
Math & Flies I_icon_minitimeby Ria Bertram 12/01/14, 05:13 pm

» Didn't know where to put this so yeah...
Math & Flies I_icon_minitimeby Julian Darko 11/01/14, 06:31 am

» Alcohol & Hardly Working
Math & Flies I_icon_minitimeby Lulu Reedus 09/01/14, 06:59 am

» Real World
Math & Flies I_icon_minitimeby Lulu Reedus 09/01/14, 06:55 am

» tornado in my pants, hollaaaa
Math & Flies I_icon_minitimeby smaug kingsley 09/01/14, 06:33 am

» First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers
Math & Flies I_icon_minitimeby Marie Del Ray 09/01/14, 05:15 am

Math & Flies Newcreate.php?text=Chat%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous

Math & Flies Newcreate.php?text=Staff%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
Math & Flies Rs_634x911-130618124906-634.ALevinePerfume.mh.061813 Math & Flies James_franco_002
Math & Flies Thumbs_0512-cover-zooey-deschanel-1-xln

Math & Flies Newcreate.php?text=Timeline%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
SEPT 22-28, 2013

Math & Flies Newcreate.php?text=Credits%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
Yo! So all the pictures come from searches on Google. All the "templates" for the rules and face claims, etc., come from various users registered to CAUTION TO THE WIND, a fantastic roleplaying reference website dedicated to making your experience roleplaying prettier! And all the restaurants, stores, sights Outside of Drama High come from various programs produced by Schneider's Bakery™ production company! Thank you for taking the time to look at this!

Math & Flies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Riley Jacobs

Riley Jacobs

Money : 18
Popularity : 0

Math & Flies Empty
PostSubject: Math & Flies   Math & Flies I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 09:06 pm

Riley was in math class, extremely bored. If there was any subject she could do without, it was math class. She got what teachers said when they said you used basic math in everyday math but when the hell are you going to be in real life and divide SinB by CosA? Oh wait, you wouldn't! If it weren't for the fly on the wall being so damn loud, she would have fallen asleep by now.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Whitfield

Jackson Whitfield

Money : 17
Popularity : 2

Math & Flies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Math & Flies   Math & Flies I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 09:32 pm

Jackson sat at his usual desk, off to the side, near the door, second row. He was dozing off. Math was an excruciatingly boring subject. A particularly cute girl was sitting in front of him, but alas he was to lazy to tap on her shoulder and wink suggestively. So he ripped a piece of paper out of his textbook and scribbled a note to her.

Hey, i'm Jackson, what's your name hot stuff?

He effortlessly placed it on her desk and then went back to staring off into space.
Back to top Go down
Riley Jacobs

Riley Jacobs

Math & Flies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Math & Flies   Math & Flies I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 09:44 pm

Regardless of her hating math, she still had a pretty decent grade in the class because their teacher was pretty on point when it came to, well, teaching. Just as she was this close to falling asleep, she felt something on the table and she looked over with a scrunged face. It was a note. When she started to read it, a grin formed on Riley's face. Was this serious?

...Riley. And I'd appreciate you not calling me "hot stuff". But still, thanks (:

Despite sounding like a bit of a bitch, she was extremely flattered by whoever the hell wrote it. Instead of looking around the room, she held i up in the air and waited for someone to grab it.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Whitfield

Jackson Whitfield

Math & Flies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Math & Flies   Math & Flies I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 10:56 pm

Jackson casually took the paper back, now with a big smirk plastered on his face.

Ok, cutie, wanna hang out later? I'd love to get to know you.

He slid it across her desk and this time, decided to focus on the back of Riley's head.
Back to top Go down
Riley Jacobs

Riley Jacobs

Math & Flies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Math & Flies   Math & Flies I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 11:05 pm

Riley felt the paper get taken out of her hands and from the feel of the direction it was dragged, she knew the person was behind her now. About a minute later she looked down and saw a not sliding back onto her desk. At this point, all she knew was what Jackson's hand looked like.

We'll see... I'd love to actually exchange at least one word with you first. And maybe see your face.

She wrote, a cheeky smirk on her face as she slid it back behind her.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Whitfield

Jackson Whitfield

Math & Flies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Math & Flies   Math & Flies I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 11:13 pm

Jackson slowly took the paper back, making sure the teacher wasn't eyeing him. So she wanted to see the money maker; that could be arranged. He popped his gum in anticipation. Putting on his hottest abercrombie model smile, he tapped Riley on the shoulder and waited to stare at her lovely face.
Back to top Go down
Riley Jacobs

Riley Jacobs

Math & Flies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Math & Flies   Math & Flies I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 11:27 pm

Riley sat down, looking at the teacher in all of her glory. She was actually one of the nicest and funniest teachers she had ever had. The only thing that absolutely blew her was the fact that the subject itself was so difficult to comprehend. But, that's what you get for being a sophomore in junior math. Luckily she wasn't the only one so she had people to confide in. Feeling a tap on her shoulder, she was pleasantly surprised, as she was expecting a note back. Riley prepared for someone who looked like an ass as she turned around but was once again pleasantly surprised as she looked her admirer in the face for the first time, emphasizing a smile that said hello for itself.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Whitfield

Jackson Whitfield

Math & Flies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Math & Flies   Math & Flies I_icon_minitime30/12/13, 03:23 pm

"Hi, Beautiful", Jackson mouthed. His face lit up even more when he stared into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Math & Flies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Math & Flies   Math & Flies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Math & Flies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Drama High :: Classrooms-
Jump to: