Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Drama High!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We are no word count, rapid fire, crazy as shit, character driven site! Please register with your FIRST AND LAST name (ex. Crystal Waters), post an application and get the ball rolling! Most important rule of all, have fun and cause lots of drama over here at DRAMA HIGH!

Liar, lawyer, mirror, show me. Newcreate.php?text=Updates%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
We have just added a Gossip Column, Social Networking, Character Development & Shipping categories!

For the Gossip Column, you can post anonymously as the Drama queen about anything and everyone you want! Whether you want to post or just read, do it all here!

In the Social Networking category, you can post topics containing your character's social networking (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) posts and pages!

Here in Character Development, these are blogs, journal entries and anything else your character uses to express themselves or help further in character development & growth.

Shipping is where you can get plots for your characters!

Make sure to check out all of these exciting new updates and enjoy!
Latest topics
» The Valley
Liar, lawyer, mirror, show me. I_icon_minitimeby Sugar Fuentes 23/03/14, 08:07 pm

» --Sinner--
Liar, lawyer, mirror, show me. I_icon_minitimeby Sugar Fuentes 27/02/14, 07:30 pm

» So you think you're so smart huh?
Liar, lawyer, mirror, show me. I_icon_minitimeby Principal Bacardi 22/01/14, 12:36 am

» Crispy finger nails.
Liar, lawyer, mirror, show me. I_icon_minitimeby Ria Bertram 12/01/14, 05:13 pm

» Didn't know where to put this so yeah...
Liar, lawyer, mirror, show me. I_icon_minitimeby Julian Darko 11/01/14, 06:31 am

» Alcohol & Hardly Working
Liar, lawyer, mirror, show me. I_icon_minitimeby Lulu Reedus 09/01/14, 06:59 am

» Real World
Liar, lawyer, mirror, show me. I_icon_minitimeby Lulu Reedus 09/01/14, 06:55 am

» tornado in my pants, hollaaaa
Liar, lawyer, mirror, show me. I_icon_minitimeby smaug kingsley 09/01/14, 06:33 am

» First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers
Liar, lawyer, mirror, show me. I_icon_minitimeby Marie Del Ray 09/01/14, 05:15 am

Liar, lawyer, mirror, show me. Newcreate.php?text=Chat%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous

Liar, lawyer, mirror, show me. Newcreate.php?text=Staff%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
Liar, lawyer, mirror, show me. Rs_634x911-130618124906-634.ALevinePerfume.mh.061813 Liar, lawyer, mirror, show me. James_franco_002
Liar, lawyer, mirror, show me. Thumbs_0512-cover-zooey-deschanel-1-xln

Liar, lawyer, mirror, show me. Newcreate.php?text=Timeline%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
SEPT 22-28, 2013

Liar, lawyer, mirror, show me. Newcreate.php?text=Credits%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
Yo! So all the pictures come from searches on Google. All the "templates" for the rules and face claims, etc., come from various users registered to CAUTION TO THE WIND, a fantastic roleplaying reference website dedicated to making your experience roleplaying prettier! And all the restaurants, stores, sights Outside of Drama High come from various programs produced by Schneider's Bakery™ production company! Thank you for taking the time to look at this!

Liar, lawyer, mirror, show me.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jude Vaughn

Jude Vaughn

Money : 14
Popularity : 1

Liar, lawyer, mirror, show me. Empty
PostSubject: Liar, lawyer, mirror, show me.   Liar, lawyer, mirror, show me. I_icon_minitime30/12/13, 04:36 pm

He sat there with his feet hanging over the side of the tall building. The roof was off limits to students, but somehow they didn't seem to take great precaution to keep the students off... the damn door had been unlocked. He looked up at the sky before pulling out a notebook and beginning to draw on it.

Jude was born mute, something about his vocal cords not forming all the way, and his twin Ezra, was born deaf. Not many people deemed Jude worthy of talking to.. or maybe they were just scared because he was harder to communicate with. Sure he had to write to people or use sign language, but it was hard to find anyone nowadays who could sign.

He looked down at the students walking into school as he began to sketch a tiger. Jude could draw, but he never showed anyone, course, who would he have to show it to? It wasn't like he had any friends anyways.
Back to top Go down
Serena Makos

Serena Makos

Money : 25
Popularity : 0

PostSubject: Re: Liar, lawyer, mirror, show me.   Liar, lawyer, mirror, show me. I_icon_minitime30/12/13, 06:08 pm

Serena heard that the view from the rooftop was amazing and she could hardly wait to go see it. She also heard people were usually up there doing drugs, but she had hoped that no one was up there yet. She packed herself a little picnic so she could enjoy her long lunch hour and have a little fun. Opening the door, that she was sure should have been locked, she looked around with a smile. It was even better than she could have imagined! As she was walking to find a spot for her picnic, she saw a boy sitting off the side of the building. Instead of setting up, she walked over and sat next to him, putting her basket down on her other side. "It's so lovely up here, it's amazing!" She said with a smile.
YEAH
Back to top Go down
Jude Vaughn

Jude Vaughn

PostSubject: Re: Liar, lawyer, mirror, show me.   Liar, lawyer, mirror, show me. I_icon_minitime30/12/13, 06:18 pm

Jude was just about to start drawing the stripes on his tiger when he heard a soft voice. He looked up to see a girl and smiled at her. The view was really nice which was why he loved to come up here and draw.

Flipping the page to his sketch book he wrote down the words "Its is beautiful", and handed her the notebook with a smile. He knew it was going to be weird for her that he did not reply but he was so used to it by now that he was not afraid of what her reaction would be.
Back to top Go down
Serena Makos

Serena Makos

PostSubject: Re: Liar, lawyer, mirror, show me.   Liar, lawyer, mirror, show me. I_icon_minitime30/12/13, 06:31 pm

She couldn't help but be snoopy and look at what he was doing. He was drawing a lion, or maybe a tiger that didn't have stripes yet and it was amazing! Watching him as he flipped the page and wrote something, she was a bit confused. Taking it with a smile she read what it said, and realized what it was. Either he was having a cold and lost his voice or he was mute. Serena had never met anyone like it before, and she was so intrigued. She wasn't sure if she should write a reply, but after thinking about it she realized it was pointless. "Your drawing was brilliant, do you draw often?" She asked. No matter how hard she tried, Serena could not draw for her life, pottery was her gift and she knew anything else would be hopeless.
Back to top Go down
Jude Vaughn

Jude Vaughn

PostSubject: Re: Liar, lawyer, mirror, show me.   Liar, lawyer, mirror, show me. I_icon_minitime30/12/13, 07:13 pm

Jude smiled at her when he realized he hadn't scared her away. Most people were turned away by him and his brother, his brother more so being that he was deaf, so he had a harder time with just about everything. It made Jude sad when people made fun of his brother, sure they made fun of him too, but it was just different watching your own sibling, your twin for that fact being bullied. It broke his heart.

Taking the notebook back he nodded at her and began to flip through the pages showing her his drawings. He was not sure if she would like them or not, but most of them were of animals, and a few were portraits of other people he had done in art class.

He flipped to the blank page again and wrote down. "My name is Jude what is yours?" with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Serena Makos

Serena Makos

PostSubject: Re: Liar, lawyer, mirror, show me.   Liar, lawyer, mirror, show me. I_icon_minitime30/12/13, 11:15 pm

Serena was astonished by all of the drawings, she was going to ask him to draw her one if it wasn't too much to ask. "I'm Serena." She said with a smile, holding her hand out for a shake. She had completely forgot about her picnic! Turning around to her basket, she grabbed some sandwiches and fruit. "I packed a picnic, would you like to join me?" She asked with a smile. He seemed nice, and she didn't really talk to many people so she was glad to make a new friend.
Back to top Go down
Jude Vaughn

Jude Vaughn

PostSubject: Re: Liar, lawyer, mirror, show me.   Liar, lawyer, mirror, show me. I_icon_minitime31/12/13, 05:16 am

Jude smiled at the girl and wrote down. "It's nice to meet you. Thank you for being so nice. You are beautiful by the way!". He was a gentle man, what could he say, he wasn't trying to hit on her or anything, considering he was strictly dickly, but what was wrong with giving compliments?

He nodded at her question. He was starving, plus this place seemed like the perfect place for a nice picnic. It was quiet, and the view was serene. He set his notebook on the ground next to him and waited for her to bring the food. He would have to repay her someday for her generosity.
Back to top Go down
Serena Makos

Serena Makos

PostSubject: Re: Liar, lawyer, mirror, show me.   Liar, lawyer, mirror, show me. I_icon_minitime31/12/13, 05:39 am

Blushing at the compliment, Serena thanked him. "Thank you! You're very nice and handsome as well." Getting up, she reached into her picnic basket and laid out a blanket. As nice as the view was, the roof was kind of hard and a blanket would be very nice on her booty. Pulling out some plates and forks, she took out several dishes of food. There were sandwiches fruit, potato salad, tea, and even some pie. She always packed more than enough for herself just in case she ran across someone, like a friend or even a hobo to give food to. "You can help yourself! There is a tuna sandwich, some pb&j, and also a few egg salad sandwiches and turkey." She said, just so he knew his options.  
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Liar, lawyer, mirror, show me.   Liar, lawyer, mirror, show me. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Liar, lawyer, mirror, show me.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Drama High :: Rooftop-
Jump to: