Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Drama High!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We are no word count, rapid fire, crazy as shit, character driven site! Please register with your FIRST AND LAST name (ex. Crystal Waters), post an application and get the ball rolling! Most important rule of all, have fun and cause lots of drama over here at DRAMA HIGH!

Stuck in the Middle with You Newcreate.php?text=Updates%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
We have just added a Gossip Column, Social Networking, Character Development & Shipping categories!

For the Gossip Column, you can post anonymously as the Drama queen about anything and everyone you want! Whether you want to post or just read, do it all here!

In the Social Networking category, you can post topics containing your character's social networking (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) posts and pages!

Here in Character Development, these are blogs, journal entries and anything else your character uses to express themselves or help further in character development & growth.

Shipping is where you can get plots for your characters!

Make sure to check out all of these exciting new updates and enjoy!
Latest topics
» The Valley
Stuck in the Middle with You I_icon_minitimeby Sugar Fuentes 23/03/14, 08:07 pm

» --Sinner--
Stuck in the Middle with You I_icon_minitimeby Sugar Fuentes 27/02/14, 07:30 pm

» So you think you're so smart huh?
Stuck in the Middle with You I_icon_minitimeby Principal Bacardi 22/01/14, 12:36 am

» Crispy finger nails.
Stuck in the Middle with You I_icon_minitimeby Ria Bertram 12/01/14, 05:13 pm

» Didn't know where to put this so yeah...
Stuck in the Middle with You I_icon_minitimeby Julian Darko 11/01/14, 06:31 am

» Alcohol & Hardly Working
Stuck in the Middle with You I_icon_minitimeby Lulu Reedus 09/01/14, 06:59 am

» Real World
Stuck in the Middle with You I_icon_minitimeby Lulu Reedus 09/01/14, 06:55 am

» tornado in my pants, hollaaaa
Stuck in the Middle with You I_icon_minitimeby smaug kingsley 09/01/14, 06:33 am

» First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers
Stuck in the Middle with You I_icon_minitimeby Marie Del Ray 09/01/14, 05:15 am

Stuck in the Middle with You Newcreate.php?text=Chat%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous

Stuck in the Middle with You Newcreate.php?text=Staff%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
Stuck in the Middle with You Rs_634x911-130618124906-634.ALevinePerfume.mh.061813 Stuck in the Middle with You James_franco_002
Stuck in the Middle with You Thumbs_0512-cover-zooey-deschanel-1-xln

Stuck in the Middle with You Newcreate.php?text=Timeline%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
SEPT 22-28, 2013

Stuck in the Middle with You Newcreate.php?text=Credits%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
Yo! So all the pictures come from searches on Google. All the "templates" for the rules and face claims, etc., come from various users registered to CAUTION TO THE WIND, a fantastic roleplaying reference website dedicated to making your experience roleplaying prettier! And all the restaurants, stores, sights Outside of Drama High come from various programs produced by Schneider's Bakery™ production company! Thank you for taking the time to look at this!

Stuck in the Middle with You

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rebecca Gelb
Admin
Rebecca Gelb

Money : 118
Popularity : 1

Stuck in the Middle with You Empty
PostSubject: Stuck in the Middle with You   Stuck in the Middle with You I_icon_minitime24/12/13, 08:27 pm

"Look, tell the little bitch to stop biting your nipples...hold on..." Rebecca said, on the phone with her sister, Sarah, who was a new mother. For some reason her son would not stop biting at her tits and she kept complaining to Rebecca. Rebecca loved her sister but get his like some teething toys or whatever, you know. Just as Rebecca was talking, she heard a knock at her door. "Someone's knocking at the door. I'm the fucking counselor I have to be there for these little bottomfeeders...just give him the bottle and put him back on your boobs in about an hour. Love you too, bye." Rebecca told her sister, quickly before letting whoever it was come in. Clearing her throat and placing an apple on her desk, Rebecca smiled as nicely as she could. "Come in!" She said in her teacher's voice.

tag: declan yo
Back to top Go down
https://dramahighrp.forumotion.com
Declan Buchanon

Declan Buchanon

Money : 27
Popularity : 0

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Middle with You   Stuck in the Middle with You I_icon_minitime24/12/13, 08:34 pm

Declan knocked particularly loudly on Ms. Gelb's door. He had been sent to the guidance office to "get an attitude check." Apparently making repeated sexual advances on a teacher is not considered acceptable at this school.

He heard Ms. Gelb call to come in and he gladly waltzed right in. He took a seat and propped his long legs up on her desk, crossing them at the ankles. "Hey, Ms. G," he said, noticing a rather ripe looking apple sitting on her desk. "I know you only put that there just to make it look like you care about your lowly job and the vermin known as the student body, so if you don't mind..." he swiped the apple of her desk and sunk his teeth into it.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Gelb
Admin
Rebecca Gelb

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Middle with You   Stuck in the Middle with You I_icon_minitime24/12/13, 08:42 pm

Rebecca's eyes began to twitch as she saw Declan strut it. He was no stranger to her office, they were used to each other by now. She wasn't all that used to kids swiping up her apples and shit. That costed sixty cents per pound. Do you know how damn much that is on a teacher's salary? Basically everything. "Declan, Declan, Declan." She grinned, with a very relaxed sound as she got up and slowly walked over to the door and shut it. As the door shut you could see the fire in her eyes to begin to shine bright like a mother fucking diamond.

Marching over, she swiped his feet off of her desk and had her poker face on. "Stand up." She said, still in her relaxed tone.
Back to top Go down
Declan Buchanon

Declan Buchanon

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Middle with You   Stuck in the Middle with You I_icon_minitime24/12/13, 08:48 pm

Declan wasn't surprised when he heard Rebecca - yes, they were on a first name basis, but he didn't like to call her by her first name while they were at school - shut the door behind him. He actually strained his ears to see if he could hear the lock click, too. But he didn't, and disappointment briefly flashed over his features.

His eyes went slightly wide in mild surprise at her sudden assertive behavior. Usually he had to get her warmed up to his typical pompous attitude. Today seemed to be a bit different. He stood up slowly, towering over her shorter frame with a devious smirk. "Demanding, are we?"
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Gelb
Admin
Rebecca Gelb

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Middle with You   Stuck in the Middle with You I_icon_minitime24/12/13, 08:54 pm

Rebecca was pushed back by air as he stood up. Whatever the hell that smell was, it was good as shit. "Delightfully smelling, are we?" She asked, in her stern teacher voice, still. Shaking her head, she got all of the hormonal thoughts out of her head, as she got a degree for this shit. She knew how to handle students! Not really, she learned from TV shows like everybody hates chris and awkward. "Do you see this hand?" She asked, "Child, I will smack the piss out of you if you take another one of my damn apples." She told him, looking up, momentarily being taken over by the holy ghost of a black mother.
Back to top Go down
Declan Buchanon

Declan Buchanon

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Middle with You   Stuck in the Middle with You I_icon_minitime24/12/13, 09:01 pm

Declan didn't respond to Rebecca's first comment regarding his smell. Yes, it was Abercrombie & Fitch cologne. Yes, that was a rather basic move on his part. But guess what - Declan didn't give two shits because it smelled godly and it attracted the ladies every single time.

When Rebecca held her hand up and scolded him, he knew her words didn't hold any truth. The only thing she would be doing to him with that hand were things too inappropriate to happen in any normal high school. He flashed her a devious smile and wrapped his hand tightly around her wrist, catching it in midair.

"Don't be like that," he said lowly. "And you know I'm not a child. Haven't I proved that to you countless times?"

Back to top Go down
Rebecca Gelb
Admin
Rebecca Gelb

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Middle with You   Stuck in the Middle with You I_icon_minitime24/12/13, 09:07 pm

Rebecca's eyes definitely got wide as hell when she felt Declan's hands all up on her waist. Sure, he was a moderately attractive student. But she knew when it was time to seperate business and pleasure. Business and hormones. Or, busniness and illegal shit that will get her arrested. "Nigga, look." She said back away, grabbing a wooden ruler. "I will cut you."

Realizing how dumb this was getting, she put the stick down, partly because of the things she could do sexually with it with him. "Wait, wait, wait." She said. "Why the fuck are you even in here?"
Back to top Go down
Declan Buchanon

Declan Buchanon

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Middle with You   Stuck in the Middle with You I_icon_minitime24/12/13, 09:24 pm

Declan rolled his eyes and plopped back down into the chair. "Why do you think?" he snorted and resumed eating the apple he had previously taken without permission. "I need an attitude check, apparently," he said with his mouth full.

"Ms. Bentley said it's 'rude and improper' to make inappropriate comments towards a staff member or some shit. I don't even know. YOU don't seem to mind, do you? I mean, I make them to you all the time and it usually ends up with you bent over your desk ENCOURAGING me to make more." He looked up at Rebecca for some type of response.

Back to top Go down
Rebecca Gelb
Admin
Rebecca Gelb

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Middle with You   Stuck in the Middle with You I_icon_minitime24/12/13, 09:33 pm

Rebecca quickly put her game face back on. "I don't remember telling you to sit the fuck back down, though..." She thought out, loud, looking in his direction. She was hoping that maybe she could put somewhat of a reality check in him. To be honest, she thought he was a really fun student and person to have around, but blah blah inappropriate, and apparently that wasn't good.

"You know what, if you sit the down will you shut the fuck up with that shit?" She asked, in regards to all the sexual stuff he talked about. If she was ten years younger, she'd totally be playing along, or something along those lines. Probably not. But regardless, this was now and she could not and wouldn't. "Alright, then let's get you an attitude check." She told him.
Back to top Go down
Declan Buchanon

Declan Buchanon

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Middle with You   Stuck in the Middle with You I_icon_minitime24/12/13, 09:40 pm

Declan raised an eyebrow at her. "God, you are one bitchy guidance counselor. Is this what they pay you for?" He rolled his eyes.

At her mention of an attitude check he snorted rather unattractively. "Yeah? And how's that gonna happen?" he asked incredulously, looking at her with mild amusement.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Gelb
Admin
Rebecca Gelb

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Middle with You   Stuck in the Middle with You I_icon_minitime24/12/13, 09:46 pm

"And you're one dumb ass disrespectful fuck." Rebecca told him, flipping her hair and scoffing like a bratty school girl. She knew he wouldn't take it to heart because of who she was and the sort of friendship they kind of had. "Here's what you do. You talk about her. Not to her face. Spread a rumour that she slept with Marty or whoever the fuck in your eighth period. Or sneeze on her phone and give her the flu! Just do whatever you can to check the bitch and don't wreck the bitch to her face." She told him, taking a seat back at her desk.
Back to top Go down
Declan Buchanon

Declan Buchanon

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Middle with You   Stuck in the Middle with You I_icon_minitime24/12/13, 09:55 pm

"Can't argue there," he said in response to Rebecca's snarky comment.

After Rebecca's little rant, Declan thought her words through carefully, but finally decided he couldn't do any of those things.

"Well, you see, there's the problem. I've already 'accidentally' left a bag of weed brownies on top of her desk one day, because my friend Roman thought it'd be funny to see what would happen when the janitor found them. But you know me, I get blamed for everything because somebody decided that was okay, so that one went on my record instead of Roman's. As well as the time I was caught in the girl's bathroom with Kelly Frost - you know her, don't you? - doing... well, i'm sure you already know what we were doing. And since these have all been recent occurrences, I've only got one more chance until expulsion. Which, now that I think about it, wouldn't be so bad..."
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Gelb
Admin
Rebecca Gelb

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Middle with You   Stuck in the Middle with You I_icon_minitime24/12/13, 10:05 pm

Rebecca was seriously impressed with this kid's track record. Was that wrong? Probably, but she didn't really care because no one had to know. Well, I mean, except him. "Okay, in 30 seconds, we're erasing what I'm about to do." She told him, getting up, walking over and high fiving him. "Nice!" Truthfully, she wish her high school experience was as intriguing as his, but alas, when your name is Rebecca fucking Gelb...

A few seconds later, Rebecca recomposed herself, sitting back at her desk. "Look, young man, you have to seriously get your act together. I'd say you'd need to get whipped into shape, but you'd probably like that." She told him, trying to think of ways to help him hide his future crimes get his act together.
Back to top Go down
Declan Buchanon

Declan Buchanon

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Middle with You   Stuck in the Middle with You I_icon_minitime24/12/13, 10:28 pm

Declan accepted Rebecca's high-five and mentally applauded her for being such a cool as fuck guidance counselor.

When she made a 360 and went back to scolding him, he couldn't decide if it was because she was trying to convince herself that her degree is psychology was actually worth something or if she was genuinely disappointed in his behavior. He highly doubted the latter.

"No, I don't particularly like whips. I more enjoy the chains and handcuff scenarios. Although... I am open to trying new things, if you're ever interested," he suggested, sending her a cheeky smile and a wink.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Gelb
Admin
Rebecca Gelb

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Middle with You   Stuck in the Middle with You I_icon_minitime24/12/13, 11:04 pm

Rebecca closed her eyes and counted to ten so she could calm her hormones down. Why the hell was she a single ass twenty 26 year old in a high school? Eight years ago she was in school with people like Declan, hell, she was screwing them at frat parties! She seriously wondered why she did this sometimes. "I am interested in your education. I want you to succeed, you're such a smart young man! Why can't you just open your eyes and realize that, you dumb horny ass mother fucker?"
Back to top Go down
Declan Buchanon

Declan Buchanon

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Middle with You   Stuck in the Middle with You I_icon_minitime24/12/13, 11:14 pm

Declan's mouth fell open at her unexpectedly rude (although entirely true) comment. And suddenly all the little things that he had picked up on about Ms. Rebecca Gelb were floating to the forefront of his mind and they just had to be spoken.

"Well, first of all, I am not dumb. I sell baked drugs for a living and I probably make more money than you do with your pitiful teacher's grade salary. Second of all, you're right - I am a horny ass motherfucker. So I don't really have anything to say there. BUT THIRD OF ALL, my eyes are open. And all I see is the fact that you are a sad, lonely twenty-something woman who hates her job and probably her life and I'm willing to bet you wake up every morning wishing you hadn't woken up at all. And I know for a fact that you admire how much balls I have and you wish that you could be enough of a bad bitch to do half the shit I do. So you know what, just stop lying to yourself. It's annoying. Can I go now? Because, to be honest, you really were no great help. My attitude is now worse than it was before."
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Gelb
Admin
Rebecca Gelb

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Middle with You   Stuck in the Middle with You I_icon_minitime24/12/13, 11:23 pm

"Now, because I don't want to slap you into another nationality, I'm going to overlook you calling me a not bad bitch. And the fact that you just admitted to me you're a drug dealer. And calling my salary pitiful? Well, no disagreements there..." She sighed, beginning to reevaluate her own damn life. "Where was I? Right..." She said, sitting back up, looking like a guidance counselor. "You're not dumb, you're right. But if you would just apply yourself to not calling a teacher sexy, or telling them you're going to fuck them on their desk with a ball and motherfucking chain, we wouldn't have this problem and you wouldn't be stuck talking to me. But, because you don't know when to shut the fuck up, we're here. And you're going to keep coming back until you learn to shut the fuck up." She told him, brutally, but honestly, shrugging afterwards.

After a second of silence, that was filled with her writing down something on a sticky note and handing it to him. "My cousin just called me and asked you to send some baked goods over to her house. I just happen to be staying with her and will open the door when you get there, no questions asked. Do this, and you're record will be cleared."
Back to top Go down
Declan Buchanon

Declan Buchanon

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Middle with You   Stuck in the Middle with You I_icon_minitime24/12/13, 11:31 pm

"I appreciate the fact that you're trying to be painfully honest with me. But I must let you know that I don't care. I'm sorry, but I say what I want when I want to say it. I can't help it that I'm naturally attracted to half the female population that either attend or work at this school. Maybe if God hadn't given me a dick then that wouldn't be an issue. But he did so that's that," Declain said smoothly, knowing full well that he wouldn't be able to change his ways. It was a matter of time until he got suspended or expelled. Although, for the sake of Rebecca's feelings (which he felt bad about probably hurting with his unintentionally mean rant), he decided to humor her and say he would try his best.

He quirked a brow when she began to write something down on a sticky note. His eyes skimmed the paper quickly and a small smile toyed at the corners of his lips. She may not be a bad bitch, but at least she's an almost bad bitch. Almost.

"Alright, deal," he said, pocketing the note. He was unsure if it was his queue to leave yet or not, so he rose from his seat awkwardly. "Guess that's all then, yeah?"
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Gelb
Admin
Rebecca Gelb

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Middle with You   Stuck in the Middle with You I_icon_minitime24/12/13, 11:48 pm

"You have a right hand for a reason, dear." Seriously, if he could just jack off between classes, we would not have this problem. "And God can be a woman, or a fucking goat, don't just he he he all up and down the place." She sighed, and stood up as he did too. She didn't like really keeping students here longer than they wanted to be because if they didn't want to be there, nothing was going to get down. Info would just go in one ear and out the other, but honestly, either way that was the deal with Declan, love him or hate him.

Walking him to the door, she got in front of it so she was facing him, and let me tell you they were really physically close at this point. "If I ever hear you call another teacher sexy, I'll make sure to get you high then slap the mother fucking high off of you." She said, opening the door and pushing him out. "We will get those grades up, hun!" She said, loud so maybe the principal could hear her being all sweet. Nigga you better smile and walk. She mouthed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Middle with You   Stuck in the Middle with You I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stuck in the Middle with You
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Drama High :: Offices-
Jump to: