Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Drama High!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We are no word count, rapid fire, crazy as shit, character driven site! Please register with your FIRST AND LAST name (ex. Crystal Waters), post an application and get the ball rolling! Most important rule of all, have fun and cause lots of drama over here at DRAMA HIGH!

Tug - O - War Newcreate.php?text=Updates%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
We have just added a Gossip Column, Social Networking, Character Development & Shipping categories!

For the Gossip Column, you can post anonymously as the Drama queen about anything and everyone you want! Whether you want to post or just read, do it all here!

In the Social Networking category, you can post topics containing your character's social networking (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) posts and pages!

Here in Character Development, these are blogs, journal entries and anything else your character uses to express themselves or help further in character development & growth.

Shipping is where you can get plots for your characters!

Make sure to check out all of these exciting new updates and enjoy!
Latest topics
» The Valley
Tug - O - War I_icon_minitimeby Sugar Fuentes 23/03/14, 08:07 pm

» --Sinner--
Tug - O - War I_icon_minitimeby Sugar Fuentes 27/02/14, 07:30 pm

» So you think you're so smart huh?
Tug - O - War I_icon_minitimeby Principal Bacardi 22/01/14, 12:36 am

» Crispy finger nails.
Tug - O - War I_icon_minitimeby Ria Bertram 12/01/14, 05:13 pm

» Didn't know where to put this so yeah...
Tug - O - War I_icon_minitimeby Julian Darko 11/01/14, 06:31 am

» Alcohol & Hardly Working
Tug - O - War I_icon_minitimeby Lulu Reedus 09/01/14, 06:59 am

» Real World
Tug - O - War I_icon_minitimeby Lulu Reedus 09/01/14, 06:55 am

» tornado in my pants, hollaaaa
Tug - O - War I_icon_minitimeby smaug kingsley 09/01/14, 06:33 am

» First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers
Tug - O - War I_icon_minitimeby Marie Del Ray 09/01/14, 05:15 am

Tug - O - War Newcreate.php?text=Chat%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous

Tug - O - War Newcreate.php?text=Staff%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
Tug - O - War Rs_634x911-130618124906-634.ALevinePerfume.mh.061813 Tug - O - War James_franco_002
Tug - O - War Thumbs_0512-cover-zooey-deschanel-1-xln

Tug - O - War Newcreate.php?text=Timeline%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
SEPT 22-28, 2013

Tug - O - War Newcreate.php?text=Credits%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
Yo! So all the pictures come from searches on Google. All the "templates" for the rules and face claims, etc., come from various users registered to CAUTION TO THE WIND, a fantastic roleplaying reference website dedicated to making your experience roleplaying prettier! And all the restaurants, stores, sights Outside of Drama High come from various programs produced by Schneider's Bakery™ production company! Thank you for taking the time to look at this!

Tug - O - War

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jude Vaughn

Jude Vaughn

Money : 14
Popularity : 1

Tug - O - War Empty
PostSubject: Tug - O - War   Tug - O - War I_icon_minitime30/12/13, 08:08 pm

Jude walked into the class and quickly made his way towards the back of the room. He hated sitting up front or anywhere close to the teacher, especially if the teacher had no idea about him being mute, it just made things awkward, and the teachers mad.

Sitting down in one of the desks he smiled slightly to himself, glad that there was no one sitting next to him. He hated when people tried to make conversation and he couldn't reply. It just made him look stupid.

Playing with his pencil, he didn't even bother to look around the room to see who all was in his class, and to be honest he didn't even know which subject this was for.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Whitfield

Jesse Whitfield

Money : 4
Popularity : 0

Tug - O - War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tug - O - War   Tug - O - War I_icon_minitime31/12/13, 01:11 am

Jesse wasn't even sure why he went to school anymore. Obviously, he was going to become the next Darren Criss. And as soon as he landed the job on Glee(Or an audition....), he was out of there. You don't need to know how to calculate the circumference of the sun to be a superstar! Nor how to spell circumference.

Besides, he had no idea why school was still a thing. Everyone just uses the internet nowadays. Circumference of the sun? Google it! Need to know how to spell circumference? Google it! Of course, people couldn't rely on the internet to give correct answers in the future if school stopped being a thing. Nonetheless, he was a straight-b student. And he intended to keep it that way.

And that was the only thing that kept him going to class. The hope that he woudn't fail at school(and life, later on) So, if this whole Next-Darren-Criss thing never took off, he always had intelligence(and dashing good looks) And so, as he'd done so many other days, he waltzed right into class, exactly on time. Now, keeping in mind everything I just said, know that Jesse was not the kid to sit in the front of the classroom and raise his hand every single time the teacher asked a question. And so, as he was every other day, he was faced with the question of sitting at the front of the classroom or the back. There was no in between. And as he had so many other times, he decided to sit in the back. And unlike so many other times, he sat next to a stud-muffin guy. A cute one, at that.

i'm so sorry I made you wait hours for that
Back to top Go down
Jude Vaughn

Jude Vaughn

Money : 14
Popularity : 1

Tug - O - War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tug - O - War   Tug - O - War I_icon_minitime31/12/13, 05:05 am

Jude never really understood why he had to go to school, sure his parents used to send him to private schools and all that bullshit because of his disability, and i personally just made him hate school all together. The constant bullying, the teachers getting mad, the fights. It was always the same bullshit over and over again.

As he looked up to the front of the classroom he noticed a guy walk in, and damn was he fine. Jude's eyes lingered there for a good few seconds before he quickly looked down hoping the guy had not noticed him staring at him. Shit shit shit.

He heard the char next to him move, and the guys sat next to him... sure there weren't many chairs open, but there were others besides the one next to him, and this guy just so happened to sit right fucking next to him.

Jude couldn't help but to look up at the gay. My god he was beautiful. Jude let out a small smile before turning back to play with his pencil awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tug - O - War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tug - O - War   Tug - O - War I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tug - O - War
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Drama High :: Classrooms-
Jump to: