Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Drama High!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We are no word count, rapid fire, crazy as shit, character driven site! Please register with your FIRST AND LAST name (ex. Crystal Waters), post an application and get the ball rolling! Most important rule of all, have fun and cause lots of drama over here at DRAMA HIGH!

Bumps & Cold Beverages Newcreate.php?text=Updates%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
We have just added a Gossip Column, Social Networking, Character Development & Shipping categories!

For the Gossip Column, you can post anonymously as the Drama queen about anything and everyone you want! Whether you want to post or just read, do it all here!

In the Social Networking category, you can post topics containing your character's social networking (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) posts and pages!

Here in Character Development, these are blogs, journal entries and anything else your character uses to express themselves or help further in character development & growth.

Shipping is where you can get plots for your characters!

Make sure to check out all of these exciting new updates and enjoy!
Latest topics
» The Valley
Bumps & Cold Beverages I_icon_minitimeby Sugar Fuentes 23/03/14, 08:07 pm

» --Sinner--
Bumps & Cold Beverages I_icon_minitimeby Sugar Fuentes 27/02/14, 07:30 pm

» So you think you're so smart huh?
Bumps & Cold Beverages I_icon_minitimeby Principal Bacardi 22/01/14, 12:36 am

» Crispy finger nails.
Bumps & Cold Beverages I_icon_minitimeby Ria Bertram 12/01/14, 05:13 pm

» Didn't know where to put this so yeah...
Bumps & Cold Beverages I_icon_minitimeby Julian Darko 11/01/14, 06:31 am

» Alcohol & Hardly Working
Bumps & Cold Beverages I_icon_minitimeby Lulu Reedus 09/01/14, 06:59 am

» Real World
Bumps & Cold Beverages I_icon_minitimeby Lulu Reedus 09/01/14, 06:55 am

» tornado in my pants, hollaaaa
Bumps & Cold Beverages I_icon_minitimeby smaug kingsley 09/01/14, 06:33 am

» First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers
Bumps & Cold Beverages I_icon_minitimeby Marie Del Ray 09/01/14, 05:15 am

Bumps & Cold Beverages Newcreate.php?text=Chat%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous

Bumps & Cold Beverages Newcreate.php?text=Staff%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
Bumps & Cold Beverages Rs_634x911-130618124906-634.ALevinePerfume.mh.061813 Bumps & Cold Beverages James_franco_002
Bumps & Cold Beverages Thumbs_0512-cover-zooey-deschanel-1-xln

Bumps & Cold Beverages Newcreate.php?text=Timeline%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
SEPT 22-28, 2013

Bumps & Cold Beverages Newcreate.php?text=Credits%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
Yo! So all the pictures come from searches on Google. All the "templates" for the rules and face claims, etc., come from various users registered to CAUTION TO THE WIND, a fantastic roleplaying reference website dedicated to making your experience roleplaying prettier! And all the restaurants, stores, sights Outside of Drama High come from various programs produced by Schneider's Bakery™ production company! Thank you for taking the time to look at this!

Bumps & Cold Beverages

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Adam Kent

Adam Kent

Money : 12
Popularity : 0

Bumps & Cold Beverages Empty
PostSubject: Bumps & Cold Beverages   Bumps & Cold Beverages I_icon_minitime30/12/13, 10:51 pm

Coming into Jet Brew was always a mystery for Adam. He never really knew what to get because, to be honest, he hated coffee. The taste of it just threw him off and he always seemed to work backwards with the caffeine because even when he needed it, it didn't wake him up. He was usually keen to getting some food or a different cold beverage just because he could. Another thing about Adam was that was was a complete clutz. So, of course, walking into the establishment, the first thing he did was collide into someone at the door. "Crap, I'm sorry." He said to the girl sincerely, even though his vocabulary didn't speak it.
Back to top Go down
Serena Makos

Serena Makos

Money : 25

PostSubject: Re: Bumps & Cold Beverages   Bumps & Cold Beverages I_icon_minitime30/12/13, 11:15 pm

Serena was just on her way out from Jet Brew. She loved going there everyday for a smoothie, since she didn't like coffee. As she was about to walk out the door, a stranger bumped into her and her smoothie hit the floor. Looking down and it with a frown, she smiled as the guy apologized. "Oh it's perfectly okay." She said looking up at him. Eye contact freaked her out sometimes but she felt it was needed in situations like this. Looking back down at the sad excuse for a smoothie, she decided it wasn't going to be okay to skip a smoothie today so she would just get another. "It was just a smoothie anyway." She felt bad for the workers though, they had to clean that shit up.
Back to top Go down
Adam Kent

Adam Kent

PostSubject: Re: Bumps & Cold Beverages   Bumps & Cold Beverages I_icon_minitime30/12/13, 11:36 pm

Adam was perfectly shocked when the girl he bumped into had completely brushed it off, especially after he knocked the poor smoothie she was holding to the ground. "No, it's not." He told her, looking up and down her clothes to see if there were any wet spots she needed napkins for. "Are you damp or anything? Do you need something to dry you off? I have a handkerchief somewhere." He quickly rambled, rubbing around his jeans, checking for any sign of the handkerchief in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Serena Makos

Serena Makos

PostSubject: Re: Bumps & Cold Beverages   Bumps & Cold Beverages I_icon_minitime31/12/13, 04:00 am

She hadn't even thought about checking herself, she felt worse for the smoothie. Looking at herself, she noticed a bit got on her shirt and thankfully since she was wearing a skirt, it only got on her legs and heels. "Just a little bit, but clothes can be washed." She said, laughing it off. Thinking back to what he said, she thought about how rare it was for people to carry handkerchiefs nowadays. They used to do it all the time back in the day, so why did they stop? Pushing the questions out of her mind, she tried to focus on the situation at hand. "Why do you carry handkerchiefs?" She asked, her curiosity getting the best of her. "I mean it's not a bad thing, it's just not really common ya know?"
Back to top Go down
Adam Kent

Adam Kent

PostSubject: Re: Bumps & Cold Beverages   Bumps & Cold Beverages I_icon_minitime31/12/13, 11:25 pm

Adam was a lover, he couldn't help that he felt extremely terrible for bumping into the girl, even if he was being a little over apologetic. "You sure?" He asked, really praising the girl for having such a chill attitude about the whole situation. Honestly, if you didn't have a sense of humor, especially in this day and age, you didn't have anything. When she asked about the handkerchiefs, he stopped looking and gave a soft chuckle as he shrugged it off. "Old soul, I guess?" He told her, thinking about how he was just raised like that. He liked a lot of old school things, so handkerchiefs were just a thing for him. The only thing was that he didn't perfectly fold it into some neato shape because you're just going to dirty that crap up in the end.
Back to top Go down
Serena Makos

Serena Makos

PostSubject: Re: Bumps & Cold Beverages   Bumps & Cold Beverages I_icon_minitime01/01/14, 08:23 pm

"Yeah, it's more than okay! Nothing to worry about." She said with a forgiving smile. Serena was the same way when she hurt someone on accident, she would keep apologizing because she felt so bad. The guy looked about her age, if not older and she assumed they could go to the same school."I'm Serena." She introduced herself with a smile, he seemed nice and thought he would make great company.
Back to top Go down
Adam Kent

Adam Kent

PostSubject: Re: Bumps & Cold Beverages   Bumps & Cold Beverages I_icon_minitime02/01/14, 08:21 pm

Adam was more or less shocked as the girl just stood there and brushed the whole thing off. Knowing this town, most girls probably would've given him a beat down for just knocking over their smoothie, let alone getting some of it on their dress. He was happy. Just, really happy. "My manners are literally all over the place, sorry, I'm Adam." He introduced himself, smiling and holding out his hand. To be honest he felt a little bit of a tool for not introducing himself earlier, but at the same time there was no wiggling your way into a high after knocking a girl's smoothie on her. "First off, let's get you a new smoothie." He chuckled, looking down and then back up at her. "On me, of course."
Back to top Go down
Serena Makos

Serena Makos

PostSubject: Re: Bumps & Cold Beverages   Bumps & Cold Beverages I_icon_minitime02/01/14, 09:59 pm

"Oh no that isn't necessary! I mean a smoothie yes, but really you don't have to." She stated with a grin. Serena was the type of person who felt bad when people bought her stuff. Even at Christmas all she wanted to do was give to others not be given to. Making people happy made her happy, she didn't need anything in return. Walking over to the counter with him, she thought about how him bumping into her was a good thing. Not only had she met a new person but it gave her a chance to get something different for once. She always got strawberry smoothies, but a new flavor seemed kind of nice! "I don't even know what I want! They have so many flavors, like what even is a Caribbean crush?" She inquired. Turning to her new found friend, she decided help was best. "Can you pick for me?"
Back to top Go down
Adam Kent

Adam Kent

PostSubject: Re: Bumps & Cold Beverages   Bumps & Cold Beverages I_icon_minitime04/01/14, 03:59 am

Adam shrugged. "Correct, I don't have to. I will, though." He told her, flashing a smile. "It's really no trouble." Unlike the trouble he did just cause. Even though Serena hadn't held it against him, he just thought way too much about things like this sometimes. He walked over to the counter with her and came at a cross road when she asked him to pick for her. He really didn't do smoothies too often. Maybe a slushie, because slushies were life, but not really smoothies. "Caribbean crush is a pretty girl you meet in Jamaica on Spring Break." He joked, now actually looking hard at the flavors they had. Thank God he didn't usually get smoothies here. Tingleberry, bean burrito and especially Barbecue Poo smoothies did not sound like they'd settle well with your stomach. "I'd go with Strawberry Splat or Blueberry Blitz." He told her, trying to not bad mouth all the other smoothies or hurt their feelings, just in case she saw any of them to sound good.
Back to top Go down
Serena Makos

Serena Makos

PostSubject: Re: Bumps & Cold Beverages   Bumps & Cold Beverages I_icon_minitime05/01/14, 12:11 am

She decided not to fight with him about who was buying the drink, she could just make it up to him later. Listening to him describe Caribbean crush, she looked at him with a smile. "That was so deep!" She exclaimed, with a clap. "Do you write poetry? Even if you don't you should start, I know you'd be good at it!" Looking over the menu again, she finally decided. "I'll go with a blueberry blitz!" She said to the cashier. Serena was curious as to what kind of drink he would get. You could tell a lot about people by what they ordered. Of course you had to see what they ordered several times, to see if they always got the same thing. Serena obviously loved to people watch.
Back to top Go down
Adam Kent

Adam Kent

PostSubject: Re: Bumps & Cold Beverages   Bumps & Cold Beverages I_icon_minitime05/01/14, 03:53 am

Adam grinned. "Believe it or not, you are not the first person to tell me that." He chuckled, hoping she wouldn't believe it because it was actually a flat out lie. Okay, not a complete lie. In tenth grade Ms Blackie told him that his Sonets were magical. Okay she used the word good, but still. Hearing Serena order, he wasn't really in a thinking mood and what was the point of being alive without taking random chances, right? "Make that two, please." He smiled at the cashier handing out those dollar bills yo. They moved to the side to wait for their smoothies and allow other people to order and he awkwardly stood their quietly. "This may be a weird question, but, do we go to school together?" He asked, looking down at her, knowing he'd probably seen that hair somewhere before.
Back to top Go down
Serena Makos

Serena Makos

PostSubject: Re: Bumps & Cold Beverages   Bumps & Cold Beverages I_icon_minitime05/01/14, 08:49 pm

Serena had seen him in school before, but of course they didn't have classes together, he was a senior. She paid attention to that kind of stuff, people watching was her thing. It was kind of intimidating, since she was "fresh meat". It was her first year in high school, and it was a lot worse than she had expected. All the people in her grade were obnoxious and rude, and she hated being associated with that. What if people thought she was like that just because she was a freshman? "Uh yeah we do!" She said with a smile. It was kind of crazy that she wasn't freaking out the whole time, because even just talking to a senior guy was big. Of course she didn't want to seem like a five year old, so she kept her composure. "Yeah, the oh so lovely drama high." She said sarcastically with a laugh. The school was pretty weird, but it was a lot more interesting than middle school.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bumps & Cold Beverages   Bumps & Cold Beverages I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bumps & Cold Beverages
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Outside of Drama High :: Jet Brew-
Jump to: