Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Drama High!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We are no word count, rapid fire, crazy as shit, character driven site! Please register with your FIRST AND LAST name (ex. Crystal Waters), post an application and get the ball rolling! Most important rule of all, have fun and cause lots of drama over here at DRAMA HIGH!

Un-Friendzoned? (Lex) Newcreate.php?text=Updates%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
We have just added a Gossip Column, Social Networking, Character Development & Shipping categories!

For the Gossip Column, you can post anonymously as the Drama queen about anything and everyone you want! Whether you want to post or just read, do it all here!

In the Social Networking category, you can post topics containing your character's social networking (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) posts and pages!

Here in Character Development, these are blogs, journal entries and anything else your character uses to express themselves or help further in character development & growth.

Shipping is where you can get plots for your characters!

Make sure to check out all of these exciting new updates and enjoy!
Latest topics
» The Valley
Un-Friendzoned? (Lex) I_icon_minitimeby Sugar Fuentes 23/03/14, 08:07 pm

» --Sinner--
Un-Friendzoned? (Lex) I_icon_minitimeby Sugar Fuentes 27/02/14, 07:30 pm

» So you think you're so smart huh?
Un-Friendzoned? (Lex) I_icon_minitimeby Principal Bacardi 22/01/14, 12:36 am

» Crispy finger nails.
Un-Friendzoned? (Lex) I_icon_minitimeby Ria Bertram 12/01/14, 05:13 pm

» Didn't know where to put this so yeah...
Un-Friendzoned? (Lex) I_icon_minitimeby Julian Darko 11/01/14, 06:31 am

» Alcohol & Hardly Working
Un-Friendzoned? (Lex) I_icon_minitimeby Lulu Reedus 09/01/14, 06:59 am

» Real World
Un-Friendzoned? (Lex) I_icon_minitimeby Lulu Reedus 09/01/14, 06:55 am

» tornado in my pants, hollaaaa
Un-Friendzoned? (Lex) I_icon_minitimeby smaug kingsley 09/01/14, 06:33 am

» First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers
Un-Friendzoned? (Lex) I_icon_minitimeby Marie Del Ray 09/01/14, 05:15 am

Un-Friendzoned? (Lex) Newcreate.php?text=Chat%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous

Un-Friendzoned? (Lex) Newcreate.php?text=Staff%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
Un-Friendzoned? (Lex) Rs_634x911-130618124906-634.ALevinePerfume.mh.061813 Un-Friendzoned? (Lex) James_franco_002
Un-Friendzoned? (Lex) Thumbs_0512-cover-zooey-deschanel-1-xln

Un-Friendzoned? (Lex) Newcreate.php?text=Timeline%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
SEPT 22-28, 2013

Un-Friendzoned? (Lex) Newcreate.php?text=Credits%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
Yo! So all the pictures come from searches on Google. All the "templates" for the rules and face claims, etc., come from various users registered to CAUTION TO THE WIND, a fantastic roleplaying reference website dedicated to making your experience roleplaying prettier! And all the restaurants, stores, sights Outside of Drama High come from various programs produced by Schneider's Bakery™ production company! Thank you for taking the time to look at this!

Un-Friendzoned? (Lex)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jackson Whitfield

Jackson Whitfield

Money : 17
Popularity : 2

Un-Friendzoned? (Lex) Empty
PostSubject: Un-Friendzoned? (Lex)   Un-Friendzoned? (Lex) I_icon_minitime31/12/13, 03:09 am

Jackson had been shamelessly flirting with Riley for weeks. They'd been friends since the first day of school when he'd passed her one of those ridiculous 'check yes if you like me' notes. Of course she'd put it off as a joke and automatically friend-zoned him. But tonight would be different. Tonight was the night he would finally ask her to be his girlfriend. He'd even dressed up for it and borrowed his brothers tux instead of wearing his usual basketball shorts and barley clean t-shirt.

And now they were sitting awkwardly in an Olive Bargain booth, sipping their drinks.

"So, uh Riley, what are you gonna order...?"
Back to top Go down
Riley Jacobs

Riley Jacobs

Money : 18
Popularity : 0

PostSubject: Re: Un-Friendzoned? (Lex)   Un-Friendzoned? (Lex) I_icon_minitime31/12/13, 04:07 am

Riley and Jackson had been "talking" since the first day of school when they met in math class. They met by one of those little cliche check yes or know if you like me notes. Riley played it off like it was nothing on the outside, but on the inside she thought it was cute that he did that. And it was really sweet how he always called her hot and all that because no one really did that before and it was so nice to have someone openly think that. When she first saw him today, she thought it was definitely intriguing, the way he dressed. She was a little dressed up too, just not prom dressed up. It was really sweet how he dressed up for it but she hoped this wasn't one of those situations where he acted like a totally different person because she liked him for him. His unprofessional, just rugged self. Awkwardly playing with her Shirley Temple, she looked up as he asked her what she was going to get. Should she keep it casual or order something classy. "This place has so many great stuff I can't even make up my mind." She laughed. "You?" Everything she said was so forced and awkward, she really hoped she was a good actress because if she Patina Miller, this was show time and this was Pippin.

Last edited by Riley Jacobs on 01/01/14, 03:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jackson Whitfield

Jackson Whitfield

PostSubject: Re: Un-Friendzoned? (Lex)   Un-Friendzoned? (Lex) I_icon_minitime31/12/13, 11:48 pm

"I think order the gnooo-chi soup" Jackson tried to pronounce the ratchet Italian monstrosity, "with a fresh plate of hot Riley". He tried to make a cute little pun but it was horribly thought out. So instead of waiting for her to laugh he lightly bopped her on the nose and went back to sipping his orange soda.
Back to top Go down
Riley Jacobs

Riley Jacobs

PostSubject: Re: Un-Friendzoned? (Lex)   Un-Friendzoned? (Lex) I_icon_minitime01/01/14, 03:12 am

Riley looked down at her menu then laughed sweetly as she heard him try to pronounce gnoochi. She knew how to pronounce it but would only correct him if he legit asked her how to, for the time being she was just going to sit, smile and look at him without him seeing that she was pretty much just staring. It's funny because she remembered thinking when she first met him that he was this cocky jerk who talked to girls left and right like this but he actually turned out to pull a 180 on her, and all for the better. "Then I guess I'll try the Zuppa Tascana..." She said, giving the menu a funny expression as she looked back up. All she thought about when he was sipping that Orange soda was Kenan and Kel. Enough said. "So what do you usually do on Wednesday nights at 7:30?" She asked, not being creepy, because that was the time and date on the date. See what I did there?
Back to top Go down
Jackson Whitfield

Jackson Whitfield

PostSubject: Re: Un-Friendzoned? (Lex)   Un-Friendzoned? (Lex) I_icon_minitime01/01/14, 09:50 pm

"I'm usually singing in the shower by 7. But i'm taking a break from my Broadway career to have dinner with my lovely best friend. You should be honored", he choked on his words. He didn't mean to be an ass. The goal here was to make Riley like him more, not hate him. Yet again, he looked to his orange soda for advice and sipped the last bit of it awkwardly. Why was he so nervous? He'd flirted with Riley before but now it seemed like every last bit of his confidence had disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Riley Jacobs

Riley Jacobs

PostSubject: Re: Un-Friendzoned? (Lex)   Un-Friendzoned? (Lex) I_icon_minitime02/01/14, 08:12 pm

Riley laughed at basically everything Jackson had to say, he was just a naturally funny guy. It was one of the things she loved about him so much. In midst laugh, something he said struck a chord, but of course she didn't let that physically show. Best friend? Was Riley just...friendzoned? She thought this was a date, especially by the way Jackson had dressed up. Did she do something wrong? Did it start out as a date and she did something to screw it up? It would be better to play along and pretend she didn't have the thoughts she had. "Well I appreciate it, just don't forget me when you're all big and famous." She spoke, genuinely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Un-Friendzoned? (Lex)   Un-Friendzoned? (Lex) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Un-Friendzoned? (Lex)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Outside of Drama High :: Restaurants :: Olive Bargain-
Jump to: