Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Drama High!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We are no word count, rapid fire, crazy as shit, character driven site! Please register with your FIRST AND LAST name (ex. Crystal Waters), post an application and get the ball rolling! Most important rule of all, have fun and cause lots of drama over here at DRAMA HIGH!

The Kids are Sleeping (ethan bby) Newcreate.php?text=Updates%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
We have just added a Gossip Column, Social Networking, Character Development & Shipping categories!

For the Gossip Column, you can post anonymously as the Drama queen about anything and everyone you want! Whether you want to post or just read, do it all here!

In the Social Networking category, you can post topics containing your character's social networking (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) posts and pages!

Here in Character Development, these are blogs, journal entries and anything else your character uses to express themselves or help further in character development & growth.

Shipping is where you can get plots for your characters!

Make sure to check out all of these exciting new updates and enjoy!
Latest topics
» The Valley
The Kids are Sleeping (ethan bby) I_icon_minitimeby Sugar Fuentes 23/03/14, 08:07 pm

» --Sinner--
The Kids are Sleeping (ethan bby) I_icon_minitimeby Sugar Fuentes 27/02/14, 07:30 pm

» So you think you're so smart huh?
The Kids are Sleeping (ethan bby) I_icon_minitimeby Principal Bacardi 22/01/14, 12:36 am

» Crispy finger nails.
The Kids are Sleeping (ethan bby) I_icon_minitimeby Ria Bertram 12/01/14, 05:13 pm

» Didn't know where to put this so yeah...
The Kids are Sleeping (ethan bby) I_icon_minitimeby Julian Darko 11/01/14, 06:31 am

» Alcohol & Hardly Working
The Kids are Sleeping (ethan bby) I_icon_minitimeby Lulu Reedus 09/01/14, 06:59 am

» Real World
The Kids are Sleeping (ethan bby) I_icon_minitimeby Lulu Reedus 09/01/14, 06:55 am

» tornado in my pants, hollaaaa
The Kids are Sleeping (ethan bby) I_icon_minitimeby smaug kingsley 09/01/14, 06:33 am

» First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers
The Kids are Sleeping (ethan bby) I_icon_minitimeby Marie Del Ray 09/01/14, 05:15 am

The Kids are Sleeping (ethan bby) Newcreate.php?text=Chat%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous

The Kids are Sleeping (ethan bby) Newcreate.php?text=Staff%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
The Kids are Sleeping (ethan bby) Rs_634x911-130618124906-634.ALevinePerfume.mh.061813 The Kids are Sleeping (ethan bby) James_franco_002
The Kids are Sleeping (ethan bby) Thumbs_0512-cover-zooey-deschanel-1-xln

The Kids are Sleeping (ethan bby) Newcreate.php?text=Timeline%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
SEPT 22-28, 2013

The Kids are Sleeping (ethan bby) Newcreate.php?text=Credits%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
Yo! So all the pictures come from searches on Google. All the "templates" for the rules and face claims, etc., come from various users registered to CAUTION TO THE WIND, a fantastic roleplaying reference website dedicated to making your experience roleplaying prettier! And all the restaurants, stores, sights Outside of Drama High come from various programs produced by Schneider's Bakery™ production company! Thank you for taking the time to look at this!

The Kids are Sleeping (ethan bby)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Serena Makos

Serena Makos

Money : 25
Popularity : 0

The Kids are Sleeping (ethan bby) Empty
PostSubject: The Kids are Sleeping (ethan bby)   The Kids are Sleeping (ethan bby) I_icon_minitime31/12/13, 05:28 am

Serena was sitting in chemistry class, and it just so happened that she was the only one without a partner. So she was going to be alone unless someone came in late, but that didn't worry her because she was great at chemistry! As the teacher rambled on, she took it upon herself to jump ahead of the class and she started to mix chemicals. It was starting to smell a bit funny but hey it looked perfectly okay and there were no signs of an upcoming explosion so she was pretty satisfied with her work. Sitting there, she smiled and continued to mix the chemicals.
Back to top Go down
Dash Carmichael

Dash Carmichael

Money : 9

PostSubject: Re: The Kids are Sleeping (ethan bby)   The Kids are Sleeping (ethan bby) I_icon_minitime01/01/14, 02:26 am

Dash didn't know he was heading for the wrong chemistry room. Hell, he didn't even know if he had chemistry next. After having lost his schedule, the boy never figured out where the Principal's office was and he didn't feel like asking around. So his plan was to just wander around school unsupervised, going from one place to another. "Okay, this looks promising," he muttered under his breath as he popped his head through the door of the class. The moment the teacher turned around to face the board, Dash slid inside. If he was trying to blend in, he was pretty bad at it. Heads started turning the moment his foot hit the linoleum.

"Is this seat taken?" Dash put on a smile as he tapped his finger against the shoulder of a redheaded girl. It was the kind of smile that showed he was pretty sure it wasn't but that he was just asking out of courtesy.

Back to top Go down
Serena Makos

Serena Makos

Money : 25

PostSubject: Re: The Kids are Sleeping (ethan bby)   The Kids are Sleeping (ethan bby) I_icon_minitime01/01/14, 05:49 am

Serena was just adding a little bit of a chemical when a guy came out of nowhere and frightened her, and in went the entire bottle. Looking up at him with a nervous smile, she tried to reassure herself. "I meant to do that. Also no it's not, have a seat!". Although she wasn't sure if he would want to, the thing could explode any minute. She was finally being honest with herself, she sucked ass at chemistry, thankfully she had a partner now but she wasn't sure that could save this disaster. "I'm Serena and I'm really bad at chemistry." She said introducing herself with a smile. She wasn't sure what she was making, but it smelt bad, and it was kind of crystallizing at the bottom. Had she made meth?!?!?!  Well if she did, at least the school could make money off of it. "That doesn't look so good." She muttered, staring at the beaker.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Kids are Sleeping (ethan bby)   The Kids are Sleeping (ethan bby) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Kids are Sleeping (ethan bby)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Drama High :: Classrooms-
Jump to: