Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Drama High!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We are no word count, rapid fire, crazy as shit, character driven site! Please register with your FIRST AND LAST name (ex. Crystal Waters), post an application and get the ball rolling! Most important rule of all, have fun and cause lots of drama over here at DRAMA HIGH!

Thirsty? (Axel/Darq!) Newcreate.php?text=Updates%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
We have just added a Gossip Column, Social Networking, Character Development & Shipping categories!

For the Gossip Column, you can post anonymously as the Drama queen about anything and everyone you want! Whether you want to post or just read, do it all here!

In the Social Networking category, you can post topics containing your character's social networking (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) posts and pages!

Here in Character Development, these are blogs, journal entries and anything else your character uses to express themselves or help further in character development & growth.

Shipping is where you can get plots for your characters!

Make sure to check out all of these exciting new updates and enjoy!
Latest topics
» The Valley
Thirsty? (Axel/Darq!) I_icon_minitimeby Sugar Fuentes 23/03/14, 08:07 pm

» --Sinner--
Thirsty? (Axel/Darq!) I_icon_minitimeby Sugar Fuentes 27/02/14, 07:30 pm

» So you think you're so smart huh?
Thirsty? (Axel/Darq!) I_icon_minitimeby Principal Bacardi 22/01/14, 12:36 am

» Crispy finger nails.
Thirsty? (Axel/Darq!) I_icon_minitimeby Ria Bertram 12/01/14, 05:13 pm

» Didn't know where to put this so yeah...
Thirsty? (Axel/Darq!) I_icon_minitimeby Julian Darko 11/01/14, 06:31 am

» Alcohol & Hardly Working
Thirsty? (Axel/Darq!) I_icon_minitimeby Lulu Reedus 09/01/14, 06:59 am

» Real World
Thirsty? (Axel/Darq!) I_icon_minitimeby Lulu Reedus 09/01/14, 06:55 am

» tornado in my pants, hollaaaa
Thirsty? (Axel/Darq!) I_icon_minitimeby smaug kingsley 09/01/14, 06:33 am

» First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers
Thirsty? (Axel/Darq!) I_icon_minitimeby Marie Del Ray 09/01/14, 05:15 am

Thirsty? (Axel/Darq!) Newcreate.php?text=Chat%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous

Thirsty? (Axel/Darq!) Newcreate.php?text=Staff%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
Thirsty? (Axel/Darq!) Rs_634x911-130618124906-634.ALevinePerfume.mh.061813 Thirsty? (Axel/Darq!) James_franco_002
Thirsty? (Axel/Darq!) Thumbs_0512-cover-zooey-deschanel-1-xln

Thirsty? (Axel/Darq!) Newcreate.php?text=Timeline%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
SEPT 22-28, 2013

Thirsty? (Axel/Darq!) Newcreate.php?text=Credits%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
Yo! So all the pictures come from searches on Google. All the "templates" for the rules and face claims, etc., come from various users registered to CAUTION TO THE WIND, a fantastic roleplaying reference website dedicated to making your experience roleplaying prettier! And all the restaurants, stores, sights Outside of Drama High come from various programs produced by Schneider's Bakery™ production company! Thank you for taking the time to look at this!

Thirsty? (Axel/Darq!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kara Doherty

Kara Doherty

Money : 10
Popularity : 1

Thirsty? (Axel/Darq!) Empty
PostSubject: Thirsty? (Axel/Darq!)   Thirsty? (Axel/Darq!) I_icon_minitime31/12/13, 08:06 pm

Kara strutted up to the trash can and with a bounce in her step dropped in her empty bottle. She pulled another from her bag and sat herself down on the front steps. She didn't exactly care to mingle, but it was hotter here than it ever was where she came from. She unscrewed the cap on her fresh bottle of water and greedily took the liquid between her glossed lips.
Back to top Go down
Axel Coury

Axel Coury

Money : 46
Popularity : 8

PostSubject: Re: Thirsty? (Axel/Darq!)   Thirsty? (Axel/Darq!) I_icon_minitime31/12/13, 10:00 pm

Axel straightened his hair out and fixed his clothes as he walked out of the principles office. He had just had sex with sugar, probably the biggest slut he had ever had sex with. SHe was alright but he was not amazed.

Strutting down the hallway he shuffled his hand around in his pockets. Damn it, he was out of cigarettes.

He opened the front doors and walked out, stopping before he almost fell over a girl. "Bloody hell!" he said looking down at her. Fuck these bitches always getting in his way. She was pretty hot though.
Back to top Go down
Kara Doherty

Kara Doherty

PostSubject: Re: Thirsty? (Axel/Darq!)   Thirsty? (Axel/Darq!) I_icon_minitime31/12/13, 10:04 pm

Kara fell forward, and she spat her water out onto the stone. "Dangit." She whined, wiping her wet jeans off. They were a little tight, and she didn't find them comfortable at all, but her aunt insisted that she wear them on her first day. 'They compliment you well', she said, or something like that. Kara turned to see who bumped into her, and apologize for being in the way, but she froze when she saw a somewhat muscular guy looking down at her. She squinted slightly when he cursed. "I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Axel Coury

Axel Coury

PostSubject: Re: Thirsty? (Axel/Darq!)   Thirsty? (Axel/Darq!) I_icon_minitime31/12/13, 10:14 pm

He looked down at the girl, her hair made her stand out to him. Red. It was beautiful. What the fuck was he saying, beautiful? No she was just another girl. SHe apologized and axel turned his head slightly and raised an eyebrow."Why in fucks sake are you sitting on the steps so bloody close to the damn door" he asked motioning to the door behind him that he was making sure the keep his attention on as to not get hit.

He walked over to stand in front of her just in case. He looked down at her and smirked. "Maybe you should move" he said, his eyes wondering back up to the door which opened and people walked out having to walk around her.
Back to top Go down
Kara Doherty

Kara Doherty

PostSubject: Re: Thirsty? (Axel/Darq!)   Thirsty? (Axel/Darq!) I_icon_minitime31/12/13, 10:19 pm

Kara's lips parted into a sort of shocked expression as she noticed the people struggling to walk around her. "Oh, I didn't realize-" Someone's leg slammed into her back, and she hopped up, standing aside. "I'm, sorry, I almost forgot to introduce myself. I'm Kara Doherty." She said, holding out a delicate hand for the boy.
Back to top Go down
Axel Coury

Axel Coury

PostSubject: Re: Thirsty? (Axel/Darq!)   Thirsty? (Axel/Darq!) I_icon_minitime31/12/13, 10:27 pm

Axel let a deep breath out as the girl got bumped into. He had to use all his force (yes yoda force) to not instinctively try to catch her or help her up. She quickly stood up next to him and introduced herself holding out a hand.

He looked down at the hand that was being offered to him. He chuckled softly and didn't take it. "Axel Von Coury" he said hoping the name would strike some type of recognition from the girl. He turned to start walking, looking back at the girl, nodding his head for her to follow.
Back to top Go down
Kara Doherty

Kara Doherty

PostSubject: Re: Thirsty? (Axel/Darq!)   Thirsty? (Axel/Darq!) I_icon_minitime31/12/13, 10:32 pm

Kara awkwardly took her hand back, a little uncomfortable around the boy now. But she shouldn't let that phase her, he could be nice. Deep, deep, down. "So um, you're the standardless guy that humps anything in sight, I take it?" She asked. "I'm sorry. It's just that word gets around." She followed awakrdly, trailing behind him by a few feet, just in case.
Back to top Go down
Axel Coury

Axel Coury

PostSubject: Re: Thirsty? (Axel/Darq!)   Thirsty? (Axel/Darq!) I_icon_minitime31/12/13, 11:02 pm

Axel listened to his words as he walked. He couldn't help but to bust out laughing. "So I fuck one girl, and thats the reputation I get? Not my fault she was begging for it, besides, I had my needs after traveling so much" he said turning around. "Nothing wrong with having a little fun eh?" he said raising his hands in the air before turning around slightly pissed off. Here it was, his first day, and he already had the reputation of a standard-less nobody.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thirsty? (Axel/Darq!)   Thirsty? (Axel/Darq!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thirsty? (Axel/Darq!)
Page 1 of 1