Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Drama High!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We are no word count, rapid fire, crazy as shit, character driven site! Please register with your FIRST AND LAST name (ex. Crystal Waters), post an application and get the ball rolling! Most important rule of all, have fun and cause lots of drama over here at DRAMA HIGH!

She's A Mess {darq} Newcreate.php?text=Updates%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
We have just added a Gossip Column, Social Networking, Character Development & Shipping categories!

For the Gossip Column, you can post anonymously as the Drama queen about anything and everyone you want! Whether you want to post or just read, do it all here!

In the Social Networking category, you can post topics containing your character's social networking (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) posts and pages!

Here in Character Development, these are blogs, journal entries and anything else your character uses to express themselves or help further in character development & growth.

Shipping is where you can get plots for your characters!

Make sure to check out all of these exciting new updates and enjoy!
Latest topics
» The Valley
She's A Mess {darq} I_icon_minitimeby Sugar Fuentes 23/03/14, 08:07 pm

» --Sinner--
She's A Mess {darq} I_icon_minitimeby Sugar Fuentes 27/02/14, 07:30 pm

» So you think you're so smart huh?
She's A Mess {darq} I_icon_minitimeby Principal Bacardi 22/01/14, 12:36 am

» Crispy finger nails.
She's A Mess {darq} I_icon_minitimeby Ria Bertram 12/01/14, 05:13 pm

» Didn't know where to put this so yeah...
She's A Mess {darq} I_icon_minitimeby Julian Darko 11/01/14, 06:31 am

» Alcohol & Hardly Working
She's A Mess {darq} I_icon_minitimeby Lulu Reedus 09/01/14, 06:59 am

» Real World
She's A Mess {darq} I_icon_minitimeby Lulu Reedus 09/01/14, 06:55 am

» tornado in my pants, hollaaaa
She's A Mess {darq} I_icon_minitimeby smaug kingsley 09/01/14, 06:33 am

» First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers
She's A Mess {darq} I_icon_minitimeby Marie Del Ray 09/01/14, 05:15 am

She's A Mess {darq} Newcreate.php?text=Chat%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous

She's A Mess {darq} Newcreate.php?text=Staff%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
She's A Mess {darq} Rs_634x911-130618124906-634.ALevinePerfume.mh.061813 She's A Mess {darq} James_franco_002
She's A Mess {darq} Thumbs_0512-cover-zooey-deschanel-1-xln

She's A Mess {darq} Newcreate.php?text=Timeline%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
SEPT 22-28, 2013

She's A Mess {darq} Newcreate.php?text=Credits%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
Yo! So all the pictures come from searches on Google. All the "templates" for the rules and face claims, etc., come from various users registered to CAUTION TO THE WIND, a fantastic roleplaying reference website dedicated to making your experience roleplaying prettier! And all the restaurants, stores, sights Outside of Drama High come from various programs produced by Schneider's Bakery™ production company! Thank you for taking the time to look at this!

She's A Mess {darq}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sugar Fuentes

Sugar Fuentes

Money : 64
Popularity : 6

She's A Mess {darq} Empty
PostSubject: She's A Mess {darq}   She's A Mess {darq} I_icon_minitime30/12/13, 12:46 am

It was time for Sugar's daily locker stop. She'd re-apply her makeup, practice her wink and of course bend over to "reach things" and show off her butt. Just a few moments ago, she'd done it with Chad Micheals in the 2nd floor boys bathroom. It was quick and not to mention weird. But she'd only agreed to it after he'd given her a $50 gift card to the Lobster Shack; he wasn't cute enough to get a freebie. After finishing her mascara she scanned the hallway, looking for another unsuspecting victim to seduce. Sugar the slut was on the prowl.

(This is terrible. I'm tired and I haven't rp'd in months, sorry)

Last edited by Sugar Fuentes on 30/12/13, 10:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Axel Coury

Axel Coury

Money : 46
Popularity : 8

PostSubject: Re: She's A Mess {darq}   She's A Mess {darq} I_icon_minitime30/12/13, 01:21 am

Axel leaned against his locker slowly taking a drag out of the cigarette that rested between his fingers. Taking the cigarette away from his mouth he slowly the the smoke exit from between his lips as he looked down the hallway. The teachers were all in class so he had his time to enjoy his cigarette in peace, not that they would really tell him anything anyways. Not if they knew who his father was at least.

He saw a girl down the hallway, she reached over and Axel caught a quick glimpse of her ass. His face did not change, but his eyes were locked on her. Bringing his cigarette up for another drag he waited for her attention to turn his way.

He never really thought anything of having sex with sluts, they were easy, and always ended up coming back to him days later for more. Course he never gave it to them. Most would call Axel a whore too, but Axel just saw it as trying out his options, and so far, he was not satisfied, and to be honest, he had never slept with the same girl more than once.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Fuentes

Sugar Fuentes

PostSubject: Re: She's A Mess {darq}   She's A Mess {darq} I_icon_minitime30/12/13, 01:34 am

Sugar let her eyes drift over to a guy smoking a cigarette. His arms were covered in tattoos and his stare sent shivers down her spine. He was hot in the most 'get in my bed' way possible.

Just to make sure she had his attention, she bent down once more to grab her books off the ground and made her way over to him.

She cleared her throat and awkwardly positioned herself against the wall. "Hey".
Back to top Go down
Axel Coury

Axel Coury

PostSubject: Re: She's A Mess {darq}   She's A Mess {darq} I_icon_minitime30/12/13, 02:06 am

Axel watched as she bent over once more. His emotion still not changing. His eyes followed and rolled across her body. She was hot, that was damn sure. He watched her as she stood up and walked over to him. It didn't surprise him and his eyes never left hers. They didn't wander over her body, since they had already done that.

Watching as she leaned against the wall with her simple words Axel smirked slightly. "Hello cupcake"
Back to top Go down
Sugar Fuentes

Sugar Fuentes

PostSubject: Re: She's A Mess {darq}   She's A Mess {darq} I_icon_minitime30/12/13, 05:31 pm

His voice almost made Sugar stop breathing. Damn, he was attractive. "I'm Sugar" "and I'm ready to give some to", she added under her breath. She couldn't help but imagine doing him right there in the hall, in front of everyone, but alas, he probably wanted nothing to do with her sexually. Oh well, his loss.

She ran a hand through her hair and stared contently at his bright blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Axel Coury

Axel Coury

PostSubject: Re: She's A Mess {darq}   She's A Mess {darq} I_icon_minitime30/12/13, 05:58 pm

Axel looked over at her when she spoke her name and whispered something under his breath that he barely caught. He smirked and took on last drag from his cigarette before putting it out against the school wall. "Axel, Axel Coury" he said before turning his attention to back down the hallway.

"Your offer sounds very pleasing, but tell me cupcake, what makes you think that a girl like you is worth my time?" he asked testing the water. Sure he wanted to rip her clothes off right then and there, but he had to play hard to get a little bit. He liked the way the girls flaunted themselves in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Fuentes

Sugar Fuentes

PostSubject: Re: She's A Mess {darq}   She's A Mess {darq} I_icon_minitime30/12/13, 06:32 pm

"Axel", his name rolled off her tongue smoothly. He was playing hard to get and she was fully prepared. "A girl like me? I can assure you i'm worth your time. There's plenty of it by the way. We could spend it any way you want", she placed a hand on his shoulder and got dangerously close to his face. She could name quite a few things she wanted to do with him at the moment.

"So what's it gonna be, cutie?"
Back to top Go down
Axel Coury

Axel Coury

PostSubject: Re: She's A Mess {darq}   She's A Mess {darq} I_icon_minitime30/12/13, 06:50 pm

Axel turned to face her when she said his name. It always got to him when a new girl said his name for the first time. He looked into her eyes as she spoke. She could assure it aye?He smirked leaning his face in, his bottom lip dragging over her cheek slightly to her ear, his hands landing on her hips as he whispered.

"Mmm you are going to wish there was more with the things I am going to do to you" he said pulling away smirking, wanting to see what she did next.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Fuentes

Sugar Fuentes

PostSubject: Re: She's A Mess {darq}   She's A Mess {darq} I_icon_minitime30/12/13, 09:22 pm

Sugar's breath staggered as Axel leaned into her. She was disappointed that he hadn't kissed her, but she was reassured when his hands rested on her hips. "Are you trying to kill me?", she asked. Why wouldn't he just take her already?? She'd just have to take matters into her own hands. "Ya know, the Principal's on his lunch break, i'm sure he wouldn't mind if we used his office for a few." Her hands draped around his neck as she begged him to do something to her.
Back to top Go down
Axel Coury

Axel Coury

PostSubject: Re: She's A Mess {darq}   She's A Mess {darq} I_icon_minitime30/12/13, 11:17 pm

Axel smirked at her comment and felt her arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around her waist and smirked again. "Im not sure the principal would like the new kid having sex on his desk." he said shoving her gently against the wall, his face not even an inch away from hers. "You know... we could always go to my mansion, or we could just use his desk. Im thinking the desk, its a lot more kinky." he winked at her and pushed his body into hers and he kissed her kind of hard.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Fuentes

Sugar Fuentes

PostSubject: Re: She's A Mess {darq}   She's A Mess {darq} I_icon_minitime30/12/13, 11:33 pm

A mansion? So this dude was hot and rich? He was the total package! "Definitely the desk for now. Maybe at your mansion later?", she winked. Deep down she sort of knew this would be a one time thing, but she hoped for the best. After all, his body seemed to fit perfectly with hers.

"Let's go", she returned his kiss and waited for him to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Axel Coury

Axel Coury

PostSubject: Re: She's A Mess {darq}   She's A Mess {darq} I_icon_minitime31/12/13, 10:22 pm

Axel turned quickly and began walking. He didnt touch her, or even look at her as he made his way to the principals office. AS soon as he got inside he closed the door behind them. Smirking at her once more he took a few steps back and quickly took of his leather jacket and his white v neck.

He stood there in front of her, it wasn't often people got to see a models body in person, yet alone touch it. Course this girl probably had no idea who she was about to have sex with did she. He smirked and walked over to her, grabbing her wrists and throwing them above her head as he guided her against the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: She's A Mess {darq}   She's A Mess {darq} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

She's A Mess {darq}
Page 1 of 1