Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Drama High!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We are no word count, rapid fire, crazy as shit, character driven site! Please register with your FIRST AND LAST name (ex. Crystal Waters), post an application and get the ball rolling! Most important rule of all, have fun and cause lots of drama over here at DRAMA HIGH!

White Noise Newcreate.php?text=Updates%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
We have just added a Gossip Column, Social Networking, Character Development & Shipping categories!

For the Gossip Column, you can post anonymously as the Drama queen about anything and everyone you want! Whether you want to post or just read, do it all here!

In the Social Networking category, you can post topics containing your character's social networking (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) posts and pages!

Here in Character Development, these are blogs, journal entries and anything else your character uses to express themselves or help further in character development & growth.

Shipping is where you can get plots for your characters!

Make sure to check out all of these exciting new updates and enjoy!
Latest topics
» The Valley
White Noise I_icon_minitimeby Sugar Fuentes 23/03/14, 08:07 pm

» --Sinner--
White Noise I_icon_minitimeby Sugar Fuentes 27/02/14, 07:30 pm

» So you think you're so smart huh?
White Noise I_icon_minitimeby Principal Bacardi 22/01/14, 12:36 am

» Crispy finger nails.
White Noise I_icon_minitimeby Ria Bertram 12/01/14, 05:13 pm

» Didn't know where to put this so yeah...
White Noise I_icon_minitimeby Julian Darko 11/01/14, 06:31 am

» Alcohol & Hardly Working
White Noise I_icon_minitimeby Lulu Reedus 09/01/14, 06:59 am

» Real World
White Noise I_icon_minitimeby Lulu Reedus 09/01/14, 06:55 am

» tornado in my pants, hollaaaa
White Noise I_icon_minitimeby smaug kingsley 09/01/14, 06:33 am

» First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers
White Noise I_icon_minitimeby Marie Del Ray 09/01/14, 05:15 am

White Noise Newcreate.php?text=Chat%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous

White Noise Newcreate.php?text=Staff%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
White Noise Rs_634x911-130618124906-634.ALevinePerfume.mh.061813 White Noise James_franco_002
White Noise Thumbs_0512-cover-zooey-deschanel-1-xln

White Noise Newcreate.php?text=Timeline%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
SEPT 22-28, 2013

White Noise Newcreate.php?text=Credits%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
Yo! So all the pictures come from searches on Google. All the "templates" for the rules and face claims, etc., come from various users registered to CAUTION TO THE WIND, a fantastic roleplaying reference website dedicated to making your experience roleplaying prettier! And all the restaurants, stores, sights Outside of Drama High come from various programs produced by Schneider's Bakery™ production company! Thank you for taking the time to look at this!

White Noise

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexandria Covington

Alexandria Covington

Money : 37
Popularity : 0

White Noise Empty
PostSubject: White Noise   White Noise I_icon_minitime24/12/13, 09:28 pm

Alexandria was touching up her makeup in the bathroom; she was surprised at the fact that she was the only one in here. The girls bathroom was usually crowded with girls doing whatever in here. She reapplied her baby pink lip gloss as she admired her reflection in the mirror. Lexi was one of the most vain girls at the school, and she didn't really have a problem with it. She knew she was hot stuff, was that really a crime?

Lexi heard footsteps approaching the bathroom and she stole a glace at the doorway. Hopefully it wasn't one of those annoying girls that was always following the brunette around. She's got a lot of fans, what could she say?
Back to top Go down
Kelly Frost

Kelly Frost

Money : 64
Popularity : 1

White Noise Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Noise   White Noise I_icon_minitime24/12/13, 09:41 pm

Kelly sighed, really bored in math class. To be honest, math was her least favourite subject. She literally never paid attention to it, ever. It was the only class she had failed, ever, and that was last semester. She didn't care though, because apparently Algebra 2 was an unnecessary credit. Well, that's at least what that wacko counselor told her. She didn't care because she wasn't retaking the damn class, so whatever.

The teacher initially denied her a pass to the bathroom but after she faked cramps, it was smooth sailing from there. She didn't want to come back before the end of class so she decided to take her purse in there too. She needed to reapply her eyeliner anyways. It still looked fabulous to the normal bitches at Drama High, but it didn't looked perfect to her. Walking into the bathroom, immediately she noticed another girl. Instead of starting a fight this early in the school year, she decided to make an ally. "That's a really cute shade of lip gloss, I have the same one at home!" ...Because she would never be caught dead in it.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Covington

Alexandria Covington

White Noise Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Noise   White Noise I_icon_minitime24/12/13, 10:19 pm

Lexi put her lipgloss into the smallest pocket of her backpack and turned to face the girl. The brunette didn't know this girl personally, but she knew her reputation. She flashed a fake smile, "Really? Because it doesn't seem like your STD harboring ass can afford it." She guessed that the girl didn't know Lexi either, since Lexi was an underclassman. She was popular with the juniors and seniors, but she didn't expect everyone to know her name. Yet.

Alexandria went back to the mirror and fixed a few hairs out of place on her head. Lexi pulled her thin elastic hair band out and she watched her chestnut colored hair cascaded down to her waist. "I'm sorry, but I don't associate with the lower class." Lexi said nonchalantly. After she was satisfied with her appearance, she went down to her white iPhone. Lex had a few texts waiting to be replied to, but there was no boy important enough to receive a speedy response.

Last edited by Alexandria Covington on 24/12/13, 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kelly Frost

Kelly Frost

White Noise Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Noise   White Noise I_icon_minitime24/12/13, 10:51 pm

Kelly scoffed as she heard the girl's bitchy response. Kelly could've walked in and told her about the toilet paper on her shoes, but no, she decided to be a sweetheart and help someone's self esteem. But, no. "You know what, trick?" She said, putting her bag down and snatching the little girl's iPhone and dropping it in the sink.

"I could have damn well walked in here and told you that no matter how much of that dollar store ass, radio shack ass lip gloss you applied to your chapped little bitchy lips, it couldn't cover up half of that little herpes infection you have on your mid-right lip." She said, crossing her arms ready for a damn fight. "By the way, the upper class associates with me all the time. Once on this counter as a matter a fact, nope, twice. It was a busy afternoon." She smirked.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Covington

Alexandria Covington

White Noise Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Noise   White Noise I_icon_minitime24/12/13, 11:48 pm

Alexandria rolled her eyes and retrieved her phone. "I thought the upperclassman were supposed to be mature." She muttered at the display of immaturity. She was just thankful that the case was a lifeproof case. Lexi was constantly dropping her phone so she decided to get a case that would protect this precious piece of technology.

Lexi held her hand out in front of her, checking out her manicure. Her french tips were insanely classy, but she had no idea if they were too much for high school. Especially public high school. "Alright." Alexandria said after tuning the last half of her sentence out. She heard 'dollar store' and decided that the rest was irrelevant. And by irrelevant, Lexi means that it wouldn't have anything to do with her. Lexi laughed incredulously, this was turning out better than she thought. "They associate with you? How embarrassing for them." She said. "Clearly, you're too vapid to get what I was trying to say." The brunette said with a roll of her cerulean blue eyes. Lex didn't bother explaining the many wrongs in that sentence the girl conjured, Lexi would probably just confuse her even more.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Frost

Kelly Frost

White Noise Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Noise   White Noise I_icon_minitime25/12/13, 12:11 am

Kelly scoffed, and stepped back, allowing the girl to get her phone, as she was standing in front of the sink she just dropped it in. It would've been a much better idea to take it out of the case before dropping it for more damage to be done to the little bitch's phone. "And I thought mean girls were supposed to be pretty." She told the girl, wondering how some chicks got so stuck up.

"Oh my God, you idiot, I mean sex. Sex. I had dirty redneck sex with Declan Buchanan on that very counter your drug store backpack is sitting on." She told her, rolling her eyes, as she watched a girl walk out of the stall, pretty traumatized. "Sorry, Alicia!" She frowned, watching the girl get out sanitizer and run out so she didn't have to awkwardly wash her hands.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Covington

Alexandria Covington

White Noise Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Noise   White Noise I_icon_minitime25/12/13, 12:44 am

Alexandria smirked at the girl's remark. Just one glance (or a few minutes of staring in most cases) at Lexi and you can tell that she's completely vain. From the way she dresses to the way she fixes her hair..."Another immature comment? You realize this isn't middle school, right?" Lexi said. "Grow up." The girl added.
"Sex? That's not what I was talking about." Alexandria said while ignoring her illiterate comment about her backpack, "First of all, ew. In the girl's bathroom at school? Gain some standards" Lexi said. The brunette was being a little hypocritical, especially since she's had sex almost everywhere. No one knew that, and she intended to keep it that way. "Anyways, that's not what I was talking about. I wasn't talking about the lame people at this high school. I was talking about the upper class, in the real world. Something you've probably never had the taste of." Lexi said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Harrington

Eleanor Harrington

Money : 33

White Noise Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Noise   White Noise I_icon_minitime25/12/13, 01:00 am

Eleanor tried her best to walk straight, but almost falling over she decided to lean on the wall. As she entered the bathroom she saw two girls in there. As she watched them speak, she heard nothing coming out of their mouths. She wasn't too sure what exactly she took, but snorting pills was always fun. Walking over to the frosty one (alexa), she swung an arm over her shoulder. "What's up ladies?" She said loudly. Although Eleanor was fucked up, she could sense some tension in the room. Widening her eyes, she tried her best to pay attention to see what shit was going down.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Frost

Kelly Frost

White Noise Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Noise   White Noise I_icon_minitime25/12/13, 01:10 am

Kelly grunted. "Grow up? Why don't you grow some boobs, you flat titty bitch!" She said, now getting a bitch aggravated at what a bitch this girl was being. All she did was try to compliment her lip gloss and this is what she gets? "That's what I said, the girl's bathroom! This obviously isn't a room at the four seasons, do you need to grow some eardrums too?" Rolling her eyes at the next comment, she crossed her arms back. "Are you kidding me? The only upper class you could reach is the top shelf on your "How to Be a Wannabe" book shelf at home. She told her. "Sweet heart you need to check yourself before someone wrecks yourself..."

Just as Kelly was beginning to get rawled up, she heard the door swing the fuck open and felt Eleanor's arms around her shoulder. She honestly could not believe that chick was as high as she was and still walking up right. "Trying to teach this Victoria Secret Fashion show reject a thing or two about manors, that's what's up!"
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Covington

Alexandria Covington

White Noise Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Noise   White Noise I_icon_minitime25/12/13, 01:25 am

Alexandria suppressed a small giggle at the girl's pathetic rant. Like Lexi was thinking before, she was confident in her looks. That includes her body. "Don't call me sweetheart, thanks." Lexi said while rolling her eyes. It was such...a middle school white girl thing to do. It annoyed Lexi because she got second hand embarrassment for people who try to use the words hun or -sweetheart in an argument. "I-" Lexi started before someone stumbled into the bathroom.
"Who are you?" Lexi asked the crazy girl who just walked in. Once again, she ignored the bitchy girl's first irrelevant comment but refused to ignore the second. "Manners? Oh please." Lexi scoffed. She was raised under proper etiquette, if anyone needed to learn their manners, it was her.
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Harrington

Eleanor Harrington

White Noise Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Noise   White Noise I_icon_minitime25/12/13, 01:34 am

"Who am I?" She asked herself, as she forgot for a moment. "WHO THE FUCK AM I??!" Eleanor loved drama, and being dramatic was so much easier when you were under the influence. Stumbling to stand on top of a sink, she threw her bag down and ripped off her shirt. "I AM ELEANOR HARRINGTON." She yelled, taking her pants off too. "And now I am half naked." She said, carefully falling off the sink. Getting off the ground, she walked over to the prep bitch and invaded her personal space like there was no tomorrow. "I'll teach you some manners, manners in the bedroom." She said in a seductive voice. Looking back at the other girl, she smiled. "I gotchu."
Back to top Go down
Kelly Frost

Kelly Frost

White Noise Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Noise   White Noise I_icon_minitime25/12/13, 01:41 am

"No problem, anorexic bitch, the third." Kelly shot back, rolling her eyes, and to think, they could've been friends. Before she could say anything to the girl, Eleanor started flopping all over the place like a freaking maniac. She had nothing but pride in her eyes watching her make that preppy bitch an uncomfortable little squimish whore. "If you ever clients, I am there for you, girl." She chuckled, watching this funny little comedy show unfold.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Covington

Alexandria Covington

White Noise Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Noise   White Noise I_icon_minitime25/12/13, 01:54 am

"I'd rather be too skinny than a little bit pudgy." Lexi said with a smirk. She wrinkled up her nose as the crazy girl came close to her. Lexi's heartbeat picked up at the familiar smell of weed. She had been clean for so long, she didn't want to be tempted to try anything. "Can you control yourself? You're not making me uncomfortable, you're just moderately annoying me like your friend right here." Lexi said, nodding at the girl she had been arguing with earlier.
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Harrington

Eleanor Harrington

White Noise Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Noise   White Noise I_icon_minitime25/12/13, 02:01 am

"Do you want me to make you uncomfortable?" She said, seductively placing a finger on the girls' shoulder. "Because I'm very good at what I do." She implied with a smirk. Hearing her new found friend and client, her eyes brightened. Turning around, she winked at the girl." Anything you need, I can get you." She said with a twitch. She wasn't too sure what she had snorted, but she decided it would be best to start labeling things. Taking off her bra, she stared at the bitch girl who was still not uncomfortable. It was kind of great for Elle, because she loved being naked, and she was super proud of her body. "Don't I have a nice set!" She said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Frost

Kelly Frost

White Noise Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Noise   White Noise I_icon_minitime25/12/13, 02:13 am

"I am not pudgy, bitch." Kelly angrily asserted, crossing her arms back up and making a face. Her face was definitely brigtened when Eleanor started to make the bitch feel even more uncomfortable, but had to cover her eyes when her bra came off. "TMI, TMI..." She told her, her eyes still covered up.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Covington

Alexandria Covington

White Noise Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Noise   White Noise I_icon_minitime25/12/13, 02:15 am

"Hey guess what? I have the same ones underneath my shirt. The only difference is that mine are bigger." Alexandria said with a smirk. She pushed the crazy girl back a little, not enough to knock her over, but to create distance between the two girls. Alexandria liked her personal space and she only let boys invade it.
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Harrington

Eleanor Harrington

White Noise Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Noise   White Noise I_icon_minitime25/12/13, 02:26 am

Looking down, Elle didn't even try to hide the fact that she was checking out the girl's boobs. "I'm not so sure, I don't really see anything there." She said, with a laugh. "But that's okay, we were all created to be unique!". Elle was beginning to regret her choice of drugs, she kinda felt like she needed something more happy and natural, not man-made and scary. "Guys why are we even fighting, lets be friends or something and leave this sketchy ass bathroom." She said as she began to tweak out a bit more than expected. "It's kinda creepy in here." She said with a nervous laugh.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Frost

Kelly Frost

White Noise Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Noise   White Noise I_icon_minitime25/12/13, 02:32 am

Kelly sighed, agreeing with Eleanor. They shouldn't be fighting just because this bitch is being a bitch. Getting along would be the more mature thing to do, and the bitch was all about being mature, wasn't she? "As long as this one over here stops making digs about how much I love to get fucked anywhere there's a surface..." She said, exaggerating that last part, only a tiny bit.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Covington

Alexandria Covington

White Noise Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Noise   White Noise I_icon_minitime25/12/13, 02:46 am

Lexi rolled her eyes, she really did not want to befriend these girls. Especially since they both seemed crazy. "I don't recall saying any of those things." Lexi said, knitting her perfectly plucked eyebrows together in confusion. She did have to admit that this public school bathroom was sketchy. "Where do you want to go?" Lexi asked.
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Harrington

Eleanor Harrington

White Noise Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Noise   White Noise I_icon_minitime25/12/13, 02:53 am

Elle wasn't going to let that one go, although she would make her point short. "If she wants to sleep around then power to her! I like to do drugs so i do drugs, if she likes to have sex with different guys, then she should do it!" She said, supporting her new bff. "Let's go somewhere happy. I'm scared as fuck right now.". After this crazy shit, she was definitely going to start keeping her pills organized.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Frost

Kelly Frost

White Noise Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Noise   White Noise I_icon_minitime25/12/13, 03:05 am

"Implied, bitch." Kelly snorted, rolling her eyes as she ignored the girl, whose name she probably didn't even know. Kelly walked over to the naked girl and high fived her. "Drugs and sex for the win, bitches!" She said, picking up her clothes and covering her up. "Before we go to a happy place, you need to get your head in a fully clothed place."
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Covington

Alexandria Covington

White Noise Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Noise   White Noise I_icon_minitime25/12/13, 03:17 am

"Have fun ruining your trashy lives." Alexandria said with a smile. She breezed the two girls, leaving a trail of her favorite Victoria's Secret perfume. Lexi turned around to face the two when she reached the door way. "See you public school bitches later." Alexandria called out with a smirk. She flipped her hair over her shoulder and exited the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Harrington

Eleanor Harrington

White Noise Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Noise   White Noise I_icon_minitime25/12/13, 03:34 pm

"I don't like wearing clothes." She said with a frown. Hearing the bitch talk, she just flipped her off as she walked out. As she left, the whole thought of the girl left Elle's head. She was so happy with her new found friend, she didn't know what to do. She would have ripped all her clothes off to celebrate but they were all pretty much off. Putting her clothes on took some time, but soon enough she was dressed. "I'm hungry." She said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Frost

Kelly Frost

White Noise Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Noise   White Noise I_icon_minitime25/12/13, 08:55 pm

Kelly shrugged with an awkward smile as Eleanor talked about not liking to wear clothes. Kelly would probably be nude 24/7 if it was legal. Clothes tending to get in the way of her nymphomaniac type shit. "See ya, private school coke whore." She rolled her eyes, looking back at Eleanor. "It's third period, so...school is basically over. You wanna get out of here?"
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Harrington

Eleanor Harrington

White Noise Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Noise   White Noise I_icon_minitime26/12/13, 05:25 pm

"Classes already started? Weird, I don't even remember how I ended up here to be honest." She said with a shrug. As her stomach rumbled, Elle was more than ready to leave this hell hole. She could definitely go for some Italian, or maybe some Chinese."Hell yeah! Lunch on me babe, lets go."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

White Noise Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Noise   White Noise I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

White Noise
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next