Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Drama High!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We are no word count, rapid fire, crazy as shit, character driven site! Please register with your FIRST AND LAST name (ex. Crystal Waters), post an application and get the ball rolling! Most important rule of all, have fun and cause lots of drama over here at DRAMA HIGH!

White Walls Newcreate.php?text=Updates%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
We have just added a Gossip Column, Social Networking, Character Development & Shipping categories!

For the Gossip Column, you can post anonymously as the Drama queen about anything and everyone you want! Whether you want to post or just read, do it all here!

In the Social Networking category, you can post topics containing your character's social networking (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) posts and pages!

Here in Character Development, these are blogs, journal entries and anything else your character uses to express themselves or help further in character development & growth.

Shipping is where you can get plots for your characters!

Make sure to check out all of these exciting new updates and enjoy!
Latest topics
» The Valley
White Walls I_icon_minitimeby Sugar Fuentes 23/03/14, 08:07 pm

» --Sinner--
White Walls I_icon_minitimeby Sugar Fuentes 27/02/14, 07:30 pm

» So you think you're so smart huh?
White Walls I_icon_minitimeby Principal Bacardi 22/01/14, 12:36 am

» Crispy finger nails.
White Walls I_icon_minitimeby Ria Bertram 12/01/14, 05:13 pm

» Didn't know where to put this so yeah...
White Walls I_icon_minitimeby Julian Darko 11/01/14, 06:31 am

» Alcohol & Hardly Working
White Walls I_icon_minitimeby Lulu Reedus 09/01/14, 06:59 am

» Real World
White Walls I_icon_minitimeby Lulu Reedus 09/01/14, 06:55 am

» tornado in my pants, hollaaaa
White Walls I_icon_minitimeby smaug kingsley 09/01/14, 06:33 am

» First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers
White Walls I_icon_minitimeby Marie Del Ray 09/01/14, 05:15 am

White Walls Newcreate.php?text=Chat%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous

White Walls Newcreate.php?text=Staff%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
White Walls Rs_634x911-130618124906-634.ALevinePerfume.mh.061813 White Walls James_franco_002
White Walls Thumbs_0512-cover-zooey-deschanel-1-xln

White Walls Newcreate.php?text=Timeline%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
SEPT 22-28, 2013

White Walls Newcreate.php?text=Credits%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
Yo! So all the pictures come from searches on Google. All the "templates" for the rules and face claims, etc., come from various users registered to CAUTION TO THE WIND, a fantastic roleplaying reference website dedicated to making your experience roleplaying prettier! And all the restaurants, stores, sights Outside of Drama High come from various programs produced by Schneider's Bakery™ production company! Thank you for taking the time to look at this!

White Walls

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Asher Smith

Asher Smith

Money : 10
Popularity : 0

White Walls Empty
PostSubject: White Walls   White Walls I_icon_minitime25/12/13, 01:55 am

Asher's dad had looked into every school in the country and decided this was the one he would most likely not get expelled from. It was almost impossible for him not to get expelled. Whether it was student teacher affairs, fighting, or wrecking cars into the building, Asher just couldn't seem to stay at one school for long. He wasn't planning on driving all the way back to his house just to work out, so he settled for the school weight room. Walking into it, he noticed it was pretty decent considering. Sitting down on a bench, he reached into his bag and took out a bottle. "Time to work out." He said to himself with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
smaug kingsley

smaug kingsley

Money : 29
Popularity : 2

White Walls Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Walls   White Walls I_icon_minitime25/12/13, 09:17 pm

Smaug was as angry as a dragon. He couldn't believe he was forced to attend school with such idiots as the peasants that roamed these halls. Slamming his fists into the wall as he charged down the halls, he couldn't wait until he was back in the familiarity that the weight room provided. Working out was one of the only ways he could really release his anger anymore since killing people publicly was no longer an option. His dad's money could only do so much. His two rotts were on either side of him, their teeth bared, daring anybody to try to stop Smaug from punching the walls and lockers. He could see people cringing and slinking back, and knew the dogs probably smelled their fear. As he turned a right, he finally reached his destination, and without a second's hesitation, threw off his shirt and began lifting up dumbbells and chucking them across the room. It wasn't until he herd something break that he managed to snap out of his rage and noticed that he was no alone. Demetri, the white rott was fixated on the blonde boy that had a bottle of ooze in his hand. Unknown to most people, Smaug had created alcoholics out of his dogs, it gave him power over them, and Smaug loved power.
Back to top Go down
Asher Smith

Asher Smith

White Walls Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Walls   White Walls I_icon_minitime26/12/13, 05:38 pm

Slowly putting down his bottle of Russian vodka, he looked over at the monster who entered the room. He had to be on some kind of drug or he was mentally fucked up. Who walked around with dogs everywhere anyway, he obviously wasn't blind. Watching as he threw dumbbells he watched as one smashed into a mirror. "Ugh hey there." He said nervously. This guy was a psychopath it was obvious, and it was better to be with them than against them. "Want a drink?" He asked holding up the bottle.
Back to top Go down
smaug kingsley

smaug kingsley

White Walls Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Walls   White Walls I_icon_minitime26/12/13, 06:51 pm

Breaking whatever it is he'd broken had taken away a fair amount of stress. However he was still slightly surprised about the fact eh wasn't alone. Smaug didn't know what to think. Had this guy followed him? Was he an enemy of the family? Eh, unlikely. Turning to face the puny blonde one, he glared him down. He could smell the fear, and he accepted the drink and took a swig, before handing it back and commanding his dogs to sit. Fear was respect.
Sticking his hand out, he kept stared at the guy's eyebrows. A person like Smaug was not required to make eye contact with those lesser than him, it was tradition. Who was he to break a tradition? "I am Smaug Kingsley, and I am licensed to kill."
Back to top Go down
Asher Smith

Asher Smith

White Walls Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Walls   White Walls I_icon_minitime26/12/13, 06:58 pm

Taking back the bottle, he put it back into his bag. This guy was scary, and Asher was man enough to admit it. Shaking his hand, he introduced himself as well. "I'm Asher Smith, and I don't want to be killed." He said with a nervous smile This guy was fucked up and Asher was pretty sure he was serious about the killing thing. Thankfully he was smart and knew that the only way to avoid being killed was being a friend, or slave in this case. "I like your dogs, very well trained." Flattering always gained points.
Back to top Go down
smaug kingsley

smaug kingsley

White Walls Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Walls   White Walls I_icon_minitime30/12/13, 05:47 am

Smaug let out a loud laugh that would put the kings of Asgard to shame. In fact it sounded more like the roar of a dragon. It almost made him not despise his mother's choice of name. However it was too late to forgive her. For she had passed not even a year into his life. He had been the one to revoke her existence from her. One day while she'd been giving him the sustenance every newborn needs, he'd bitten her tit off and pulled her heart out with his bare teeth and in one gulp, ate her heart. His father, though momentarily upset over the loss of his seventh wife, was proud of his son. This was the sign eh'd been waiting for. The heir to the mob and all his fortunes was born.
"Thank you. Your words are kind, though your voice shakes." Smaug noted, petting each of his dogs a few times. "Are you scared?" He whispered, leaning in menacingly.
"Well Asher 'I-do-not-want-to-be-killed' Smith, what say you to becoming my Robin?" He raised an eyebrow and looked into this fella's eyes. This really wasn't a question, because either the dude became his Robin or he became dog chow. It was pretty simple.
Back to top Go down
Asher Smith

Asher Smith

White Walls Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Walls   White Walls I_icon_minitime30/12/13, 05:57 pm

This guy was awful, but Asher was going to deal with it. As he leaned in close to him, he backed away a little with a nervous laugh. "Maybe a bit." He said with a grin. When he asked him to be his Robin, Asher was puzzled. What did he mean by that? Was he a bird watcher, and did he want Asher to dress up as a robin? Well whatever it was, he was going to do it. "Yeah, I'll be the best Robin you ever had." He said, looking at his dogs. "What exactly would I be doing?"
Back to top Go down
smaug kingsley

smaug kingsley

White Walls Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Walls   White Walls I_icon_minitime01/01/14, 04:55 am

Smaug's eyes flashed darker and before he knew it, he was choking a bitch to death with his bare hands. Once blondie was down, he began to beat him with dumbbells. Sure he'd agreed to be his Robin, but Smaug didn't quite like the sound of his voice. Looking down at the bloody mess, his laughter filled the room and he sent his dogs to chew on the body. Once they'd had their fill, he pulled out a box of matches, lit each one, then left the room calmly as everything caught fire. Evidence was cleared. Huzzah bitch ass motherfuckers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

White Walls Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Walls   White Walls I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

White Walls
Page 1 of 1