Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Drama High!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We are no word count, rapid fire, crazy as shit, character driven site! Please register with your FIRST AND LAST name (ex. Crystal Waters), post an application and get the ball rolling! Most important rule of all, have fun and cause lots of drama over here at DRAMA HIGH!

Ive Seen It All Before (open) Newcreate.php?text=Updates%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
We have just added a Gossip Column, Social Networking, Character Development & Shipping categories!

For the Gossip Column, you can post anonymously as the Drama queen about anything and everyone you want! Whether you want to post or just read, do it all here!

In the Social Networking category, you can post topics containing your character's social networking (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) posts and pages!

Here in Character Development, these are blogs, journal entries and anything else your character uses to express themselves or help further in character development & growth.

Shipping is where you can get plots for your characters!

Make sure to check out all of these exciting new updates and enjoy!
Latest topics
» The Valley
Ive Seen It All Before (open) I_icon_minitimeby Sugar Fuentes 23/03/14, 08:07 pm

» --Sinner--
Ive Seen It All Before (open) I_icon_minitimeby Sugar Fuentes 27/02/14, 07:30 pm

» So you think you're so smart huh?
Ive Seen It All Before (open) I_icon_minitimeby Principal Bacardi 22/01/14, 12:36 am

» Crispy finger nails.
Ive Seen It All Before (open) I_icon_minitimeby Ria Bertram 12/01/14, 05:13 pm

» Didn't know where to put this so yeah...
Ive Seen It All Before (open) I_icon_minitimeby Julian Darko 11/01/14, 06:31 am

» Alcohol & Hardly Working
Ive Seen It All Before (open) I_icon_minitimeby Lulu Reedus 09/01/14, 06:59 am

» Real World
Ive Seen It All Before (open) I_icon_minitimeby Lulu Reedus 09/01/14, 06:55 am

» tornado in my pants, hollaaaa
Ive Seen It All Before (open) I_icon_minitimeby smaug kingsley 09/01/14, 06:33 am

» First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers
Ive Seen It All Before (open) I_icon_minitimeby Marie Del Ray 09/01/14, 05:15 am

Ive Seen It All Before (open) Newcreate.php?text=Chat%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous

Ive Seen It All Before (open) Newcreate.php?text=Staff%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
Ive Seen It All Before (open) Rs_634x911-130618124906-634.ALevinePerfume.mh.061813 Ive Seen It All Before (open) James_franco_002
Ive Seen It All Before (open) Thumbs_0512-cover-zooey-deschanel-1-xln

Ive Seen It All Before (open) Newcreate.php?text=Timeline%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
SEPT 22-28, 2013

Ive Seen It All Before (open) Newcreate.php?text=Credits%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
Yo! So all the pictures come from searches on Google. All the "templates" for the rules and face claims, etc., come from various users registered to CAUTION TO THE WIND, a fantastic roleplaying reference website dedicated to making your experience roleplaying prettier! And all the restaurants, stores, sights Outside of Drama High come from various programs produced by Schneider's Bakery™ production company! Thank you for taking the time to look at this!

Ive Seen It All Before (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Axel Coury

Axel Coury

Money : 46
Popularity : 8

Ive Seen It All Before (open) Empty
PostSubject: Ive Seen It All Before (open)   Ive Seen It All Before (open) I_icon_minitime08/01/14, 11:31 pm

There he stood. They guy who used to be the most bad ass guy at every school he went to... yet here he was, standing alone outside the front steps of the school, with a lone cigarette in his mouth. With a deep breath he leaned against the wall that sat along side of the steps that lead into the school.

Taking a drag from the cigarette he blew the smoke out slowly as he closed his eyes. Here had only been here for about a week and he already apparently had no standards. One quick fuck with a girl who meant nothing to him, and she turned out to be one of the biggest sluts of the school. Sure Axel had slept with the biggest of sluts before, but this girl was basically a prostitute. He had standards, he was just desperate in the moment he had slept with Sugar.

Turning quickly he punched the wall that sat beside him. "FUCK!" he screamed as he retreated his hand back towards himself in pain and the drops of blood covered his other good and. He closed his eyes again and slunk to the ground. Why the fuck could he not gain popularity here? He was basically the richest guy ever to have graced this school, yet here was was with a bloody hand that didn't seem to want to stop bleeding, and a reputation of being standard-less.
Back to top Go down
Lucielle Desario

Lucielle Desario

Money : 9
Popularity : 0

Ive Seen It All Before (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ive Seen It All Before (open)   Ive Seen It All Before (open) I_icon_minitime09/01/14, 04:44 am

Empty cigarette boxes just weren't apart of Lucielle's life. Sure she could barely afford to take the bus to and from school each day, but cigarettes might as well have been her parents' religion. There were months where eviction was just around the corner, and rather than catch up on rent, you could find her mom returning from the store with enough cigarettes and booze to last them what would have been a month and half if Luci didn't snag a nice share of it. Fortunately, they were clueless and she didn't have to go through the trouble of fake I.D.'s or using her own cash to pay for her bad habit. Yet here she was, with a bag full of lighters and two empty cig boxes. Fucking swell.
Pulling the two boxes out, she threw them angrily into a trash and continued on through the courtyard. Guess she wouldn't be making it to class today. At least not until she got her fix. Closing the flap on her bag, she threw it back over her left shoulder and quickened her pace. There had to be somebody around with a spare smoke. Hell, she was at the point that she'd even try bumming off a teacher if the opportunity arose.
The stars were apparently aligned in her favor, because as she reached the front of the school, there, right on the steps was somebody smoking. Starting towards the guy, she was only a foot, give or take a few inches, away when he punched the wall besides him. So maybe the stars weren't entirely in her favor. Go figure, this school was more of a mental institute than anything. "Fuck! Well, nevermind then." Lucielle accidentally blurted out loud, the frustration evident. Probably not the smoothest move, seeing as this guy was already pissed. But damn, all she wanted needed was a cigarette.
Back to top Go down

Ive Seen It All Before (open)
Page 1 of 1