Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Drama High!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We are no word count, rapid fire, crazy as shit, character driven site! Please register with your FIRST AND LAST name (ex. Crystal Waters), post an application and get the ball rolling! Most important rule of all, have fun and cause lots of drama over here at DRAMA HIGH!

Working (Open.)  Newcreate.php?text=Updates%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
We have just added a Gossip Column, Social Networking, Character Development & Shipping categories!

For the Gossip Column, you can post anonymously as the Drama queen about anything and everyone you want! Whether you want to post or just read, do it all here!

In the Social Networking category, you can post topics containing your character's social networking (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) posts and pages!

Here in Character Development, these are blogs, journal entries and anything else your character uses to express themselves or help further in character development & growth.

Shipping is where you can get plots for your characters!

Make sure to check out all of these exciting new updates and enjoy!
Latest topics
» The Valley
Working (Open.)  I_icon_minitimeby Sugar Fuentes 23/03/14, 08:07 pm

» --Sinner--
Working (Open.)  I_icon_minitimeby Sugar Fuentes 27/02/14, 07:30 pm

» So you think you're so smart huh?
Working (Open.)  I_icon_minitimeby Principal Bacardi 22/01/14, 12:36 am

» Crispy finger nails.
Working (Open.)  I_icon_minitimeby Ria Bertram 12/01/14, 05:13 pm

» Didn't know where to put this so yeah...
Working (Open.)  I_icon_minitimeby Julian Darko 11/01/14, 06:31 am

» Alcohol & Hardly Working
Working (Open.)  I_icon_minitimeby Lulu Reedus 09/01/14, 06:59 am

» Real World
Working (Open.)  I_icon_minitimeby Lulu Reedus 09/01/14, 06:55 am

» tornado in my pants, hollaaaa
Working (Open.)  I_icon_minitimeby smaug kingsley 09/01/14, 06:33 am

» First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers
Working (Open.)  I_icon_minitimeby Marie Del Ray 09/01/14, 05:15 am

Working (Open.)  Newcreate.php?text=Chat%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous

Working (Open.)  Newcreate.php?text=Staff%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
Working (Open.)  Rs_634x911-130618124906-634.ALevinePerfume.mh.061813 Working (Open.)  James_franco_002
Working (Open.)  Thumbs_0512-cover-zooey-deschanel-1-xln

Working (Open.)  Newcreate.php?text=Timeline%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
SEPT 22-28, 2013

Working (Open.)  Newcreate.php?text=Credits%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
Yo! So all the pictures come from searches on Google. All the "templates" for the rules and face claims, etc., come from various users registered to CAUTION TO THE WIND, a fantastic roleplaying reference website dedicated to making your experience roleplaying prettier! And all the restaurants, stores, sights Outside of Drama High come from various programs produced by Schneider's Bakery™ production company! Thank you for taking the time to look at this!

Working (Open.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Amethyst Keen

Amethyst Keen

Money : 23
Popularity : 0

Working (Open.)  Empty
PostSubject: Working (Open.)    Working (Open.)  I_icon_minitime25/12/13, 11:42 pm

Amee was working on sorting out the many copies of the beatles records her store had. Sure they were 300 dollars but she was saving her money for one. The door opened and she turned to it. "Can I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Gelb
Admin
Rebecca Gelb

Money : 118
Popularity : 1

Working (Open.)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working (Open.)    Working (Open.)  I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 03:29 am

Rebecca walked into the music store, looking for some record with a black artist. She needed some color in her white world. She walking into the store and saw a salesperson, or whatever. "Hello!" She said, looking up and realizing it was Amethyst from school. She was actually really shocked! "Ms. Kee---I mean, Amethyst? Sorry, still in work mode." She told her, chuckling, remembering she was actually never in work mode because she was such an unprofessional bitch.
Back to top Go down
https://dramahighrp.forumotion.com
Amethyst Keen

Amethyst Keen

Working (Open.)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working (Open.)    Working (Open.)  I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 03:43 am

"Rebecca! Hey!" She smiled fixing the records and walking over to her. "How's work?"
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Gelb
Admin
Rebecca Gelb

Working (Open.)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working (Open.)    Working (Open.)  I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 03:50 am

Rebecca smiled, remembering what a sweet soul Amethyst was. "You know." She said, pretending to be stressed out. "Stressful. All these kids. These problems. I feel like I need to see a shrink sometimes." She laughed, pretending that she didn't take all these kids' problems as a grain of salt.

Last edited by Rebecca Gelb on 29/12/13, 04:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Amethyst Keen

Amethyst Keen

Working (Open.)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working (Open.)    Working (Open.)  I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 03:58 am

"I'm sorry..." She sighed. "So what can I get ya?"
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Gelb
Admin
Rebecca Gelb

Working (Open.)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working (Open.)    Working (Open.)  I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 04:02 am

Rebecca thought about this in her mind for a second, trying to not sound like a racist when she asked for a black artist. "Alright, well, I was looking for a record...with, an artist...that is of, um,...African descent..." She awkwardly told Amethyst.
Back to top Go down
Amethyst Keen

Amethyst Keen

Working (Open.)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working (Open.)    Working (Open.)  I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 04:08 am

"African descent? ah! Lemme see...that's good that you want more color in your music taste!" She said looking through the music. "lemme see...well really you can try...ah! Janelle Moane got's some good songs...Beyonce or Destiny's child..."
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Gelb
Admin
Rebecca Gelb

Working (Open.)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working (Open.)    Working (Open.)  I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 04:13 am

Rebecca's face lightened up when Amethyst didn't give her a funny look or whatever. Walking with her as she looked through music, she nodded when she heard Destiny's Child. "Oh! Survivor is my jam, girl!" She was admittedly sad when they originally broke up, but she was cool with it because it made Beyonce into Beyonce. And their reunion at the Superbowl was pretty cool.

Last edited by Rebecca Gelb on 29/12/13, 06:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amethyst Keen

Amethyst Keen

Working (Open.)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working (Open.)    Working (Open.)  I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 04:19 am

"Destiny's child Beyonce and Janelle...they're good!" She smiled getting a few CD's.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Gelb
Admin
Rebecca Gelb

Working (Open.)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working (Open.)    Working (Open.)  I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 04:29 am

"You know what? I'll take one CD from each of them." Rebecca grinned happily, ready to get her black on. Thank God she didn't say that out loud.

Back to top Go down
Amethyst Keen

Amethyst Keen

Working (Open.)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working (Open.)    Working (Open.)  I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 04:30 am

"Good It's on the house!" She said paying for them with her money. "As a thank you for being nice to the inexperienced bisexual teacher!"
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Gelb
Admin
Rebecca Gelb

Working (Open.)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working (Open.)    Working (Open.)  I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 04:36 am

"No! I wouldn't feel right!" She said to Amethyst, in regards to letting her pay. "You're very easy to be nice to." Rebecca smiled, trying to hide her shock that she was bi-sexual inexperienced.

Last edited by Rebecca Gelb on 29/12/13, 04:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Amethyst Keen

Amethyst Keen

Working (Open.)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working (Open.)    Working (Open.)  I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 04:39 am

"I insist..." She said paying for the records and bagging them for her.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Gelb
Admin
Rebecca Gelb

Working (Open.)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working (Open.)    Working (Open.)  I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 04:43 am

Rebecca smiled. "Well, you know what, let me take you out to lunch! My treat. When your shift's over, of course." She told her, hoping she'd take the offer. It'd be nice to get to know a fellow employee in real life, whereas with Mr. Bacardi a lot of their encounters were her daydreams.
Back to top Go down
Amethyst Keen

Amethyst Keen

Working (Open.)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working (Open.)    Working (Open.)  I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 04:44 am

"Give me a second gonna close up shop!" She smiled closing up the store. "So, I catch you staring at Bicardi a bit?"
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Gelb
Admin
Rebecca Gelb

Working (Open.)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working (Open.)    Working (Open.)  I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 04:47 am

Rebecca smiled, once again, as Amethyst agreed. She was pleasantly surprised when she just had to close up shop and then they could go. "No idea what you're talking about." She told her, putting on the straightest face she could. No pun intended.
Back to top Go down
Amethyst Keen

Amethyst Keen

Working (Open.)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working (Open.)    Working (Open.)  I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 04:48 am

"Liar! I see you drolling over him!" She said nudging her more and more.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Gelb
Admin
Rebecca Gelb

Working (Open.)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working (Open.)    Working (Open.)  I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 04:53 am

"I mean, okay, he's cute. But..." Rebecca didn't know what. Her best excuse was to probably not mix business with pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Amethyst Keen

Amethyst Keen

Working (Open.)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working (Open.)    Working (Open.)  I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 12:56 pm

She smirked. "But nothing Becca...YOU LIKE BICARDI!!!"
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Gelb
Admin
Rebecca Gelb

Working (Open.)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working (Open.)    Working (Open.)  I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 06:38 pm

Rebecca held out a talk to the hand, hand. "Psh, I like the idea of having him on top of me!" She laughed, maybe giving off TMI, but she's Rebecca so she obviously would.

Back to top Go down
Amethyst Keen

Amethyst Keen

Working (Open.)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working (Open.)    Working (Open.)  I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 06:43 pm

"Duh, all the female faculty members want that but I hear he's on his 3rd nose..." She said gossiping like the teenagers at work.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Gelb
Admin
Rebecca Gelb

Working (Open.)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working (Open.)    Working (Open.)  I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 06:45 pm

Well, to be fair, Rebecca also heard he was out after his third time in the slammer, but she wasn't going to bring that shit up. "As long as his mouth is somewhere on me, I don't care." She laughed, feeling really slutty.

Back to top Go down
Amethyst Keen

Amethyst Keen

Working (Open.)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working (Open.)    Working (Open.)  I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 06:50 pm

"Ooooo girl...we're gonna be best friends!" She smiled doing a little dance. "You two would be a cute couple my otp!"
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Gelb
Admin
Rebecca Gelb

Working (Open.)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working (Open.)    Working (Open.)  I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 06:52 pm

"What's an otp? The that like a gynecologist?" Rebecca asked, wondering what those three letters could possibly mean.
Back to top Go down
Amethyst Keen

Amethyst Keen

Working (Open.)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working (Open.)    Working (Open.)  I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 06:56 pm

"One true pairing, meaning you want them to be together and have sex and babies and all that stuff!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Working (Open.)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working (Open.)    Working (Open.)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Working (Open.)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next