Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Drama High!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We are no word count, rapid fire, crazy as shit, character driven site! Please register with your FIRST AND LAST name (ex. Crystal Waters), post an application and get the ball rolling! Most important rule of all, have fun and cause lots of drama over here at DRAMA HIGH!

First Date (tag: alice) - Page 3 Newcreate.php?text=Updates%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
We have just added a Gossip Column, Social Networking, Character Development & Shipping categories!

For the Gossip Column, you can post anonymously as the Drama queen about anything and everyone you want! Whether you want to post or just read, do it all here!

In the Social Networking category, you can post topics containing your character's social networking (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) posts and pages!

Here in Character Development, these are blogs, journal entries and anything else your character uses to express themselves or help further in character development & growth.

Shipping is where you can get plots for your characters!

Make sure to check out all of these exciting new updates and enjoy!
Latest topics
» The Valley
First Date (tag: alice) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Sugar Fuentes 23/03/14, 08:07 pm

» --Sinner--
First Date (tag: alice) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Sugar Fuentes 27/02/14, 07:30 pm

» So you think you're so smart huh?
First Date (tag: alice) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Principal Bacardi 22/01/14, 12:36 am

» Crispy finger nails.
First Date (tag: alice) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Ria Bertram 12/01/14, 05:13 pm

» Didn't know where to put this so yeah...
First Date (tag: alice) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Julian Darko 11/01/14, 06:31 am

» Alcohol & Hardly Working
First Date (tag: alice) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Lulu Reedus 09/01/14, 06:59 am

» Real World
First Date (tag: alice) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Lulu Reedus 09/01/14, 06:55 am

» tornado in my pants, hollaaaa
First Date (tag: alice) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby smaug kingsley 09/01/14, 06:33 am

» First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers
First Date (tag: alice) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Marie Del Ray 09/01/14, 05:15 am

First Date (tag: alice) - Page 3 Newcreate.php?text=Chat%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous

First Date (tag: alice) - Page 3 Newcreate.php?text=Staff%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
First Date (tag: alice) - Page 3 Rs_634x911-130618124906-634.ALevinePerfume.mh.061813 First Date (tag: alice) - Page 3 James_franco_002
First Date (tag: alice) - Page 3 Thumbs_0512-cover-zooey-deschanel-1-xln

First Date (tag: alice) - Page 3 Newcreate.php?text=Timeline%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
SEPT 22-28, 2013

First Date (tag: alice) - Page 3 Newcreate.php?text=Credits%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
Yo! So all the pictures come from searches on Google. All the "templates" for the rules and face claims, etc., come from various users registered to CAUTION TO THE WIND, a fantastic roleplaying reference website dedicated to making your experience roleplaying prettier! And all the restaurants, stores, sights Outside of Drama High come from various programs produced by Schneider's Bakery™ production company! Thank you for taking the time to look at this!

First Date (tag: alice)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Evan Thomas Kyle

Evan Thomas Kyle

Money : 67
Popularity : 0

First Date (tag: alice) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Date (tag: alice)   First Date (tag: alice) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime28/12/13, 09:02 pm

"Dated 3 girls and a guy..." He stated eating his snowcone. "The guy was abusive and the girls cheated on me..."
Back to top Go down
Carlene Pace

Carlene Pace

Money : 73
Popularity : 1

PostSubject: Re: First Date (tag: alice)   First Date (tag: alice) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 12:56 am

"Oh ouch. I've been there before. It sucks, I know." She frowned. "Well then I solemnly swear that I will never cheat on you." Carly vowed, one hand up and the other on her heart. Cheating on someone always struck her as a complete dick move. You didn't even have the nerve to break up with them! You just lead them on until they find out or you tell them - talk about betrayal.
Back to top Go down
Evan Thomas Kyle

Evan Thomas Kyle

PostSubject: Re: First Date (tag: alice)   First Date (tag: alice) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 01:05 am

He grinned and kissed her again gently but with passion. She was everything that Evan had beside his sister.
Back to top Go down
Carlene Pace

Carlene Pace

PostSubject: Re: First Date (tag: alice)   First Date (tag: alice) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 01:08 am

"Hey." She pulled away, but continued resting her forehead on his. "You're absolutely amazing and I am never going to be able to tell you enough times that you are, okay?" Carly smiled, running her fingers through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Evan Thomas Kyle

Evan Thomas Kyle

PostSubject: Re: First Date (tag: alice)   First Date (tag: alice) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 01:13 am

He nodded slightly and buried his face in her hair holding her tightly to his chest. "Thank you..." He said silently and held her even tighter.
Back to top Go down
Carlene Pace

Carlene Pace

PostSubject: Re: First Date (tag: alice)   First Date (tag: alice) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 01:42 am

She closed her eyes and just breathed. Inhale, exhale. It felt so peaceful, despite the sounds of people all around them. Inhale, exhale. She had missed feeling completed like this. Inhale, exhale. "When are closing hours?" She mumbled, not bothering to move or even open her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Evan Thomas Kyle

Evan Thomas Kyle

PostSubject: Re: First Date (tag: alice)   First Date (tag: alice) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 01:44 am

"Not for another 3 hours..." He said laying on the bench completely kissing her cheek and running his fingers through her blonde hair.
Back to top Go down
Carlene Pace

Carlene Pace

PostSubject: Re: First Date (tag: alice)   First Date (tag: alice) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 01:56 am

"Perfect..." She smiled sleepily and kissed him softly on the nose - or close to it. Foguring out facial structure with your eyes closed isn't easy.
Back to top Go down
Evan Thomas Kyle

Evan Thomas Kyle

PostSubject: Re: First Date (tag: alice)   First Date (tag: alice) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 01:56 am

He smiled and held her closer kissing her gently and closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Carlene Pace

Carlene Pace

PostSubject: Re: First Date (tag: alice)   First Date (tag: alice) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 02:07 am

"This just feels so classically fairy tale like. Especially in the prince department." Carly sighed happily. "I just don't think I've really ever fallen this hard or this quickly. It's kind of scary, honestly. But it's really exciting too. And... I'm talking too much." Her cheeks flushed. She hated it when she started rambling on and on about her feelings.
Back to top Go down
Evan Thomas Kyle

Evan Thomas Kyle

PostSubject: Re: First Date (tag: alice)   First Date (tag: alice) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 02:10 am

He smiled and left small but many kisses on her lips. "It was falling at first sight for me... "He said breathlessly looking at her eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Carlene Pace

Carlene Pace

PostSubject: Re: First Date (tag: alice)   First Date (tag: alice) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 02:21 am

"Now that you know that I'm really praying you won't break my heart." She said, eyes twinkling. Pop culture and her ex sophomore year had proven how much that sucked to her. "I'm kind of a hopeless romantic who totally believes in love at first ferris-wheel-make-out-session."
Back to top Go down
Evan Thomas Kyle

Evan Thomas Kyle

PostSubject: Re: First Date (tag: alice)   First Date (tag: alice) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 02:23 am

"I won't ever...." He said kissing her lips his hands on her hips. Hehe rhyme.
Back to top Go down
Carlene Pace

Carlene Pace

PostSubject: Re: First Date (tag: alice)   First Date (tag: alice) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 02:27 am

She smirked. "Good." Carly kissed him back, one hand on each side of his face.
Back to top Go down
Evan Thomas Kyle

Evan Thomas Kyle

PostSubject: Re: First Date (tag: alice)   First Date (tag: alice) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 02:40 am

He smiled kissing her back with that same passion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Date (tag: alice)   First Date (tag: alice) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Date (tag: alice)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Outside of Drama High :: Amusement Parks-
Jump to: