Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Drama High!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We are no word count, rapid fire, crazy as shit, character driven site! Please register with your FIRST AND LAST name (ex. Crystal Waters), post an application and get the ball rolling! Most important rule of all, have fun and cause lots of drama over here at DRAMA HIGH!

Quiet place to read[open] Newcreate.php?text=Updates%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
We have just added a Gossip Column, Social Networking, Character Development & Shipping categories!

For the Gossip Column, you can post anonymously as the Drama queen about anything and everyone you want! Whether you want to post or just read, do it all here!

In the Social Networking category, you can post topics containing your character's social networking (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) posts and pages!

Here in Character Development, these are blogs, journal entries and anything else your character uses to express themselves or help further in character development & growth.

Shipping is where you can get plots for your characters!

Make sure to check out all of these exciting new updates and enjoy!
Latest topics
» The Valley
Quiet place to read[open] I_icon_minitimeby Sugar Fuentes 23/03/14, 08:07 pm

» --Sinner--
Quiet place to read[open] I_icon_minitimeby Sugar Fuentes 27/02/14, 07:30 pm

» So you think you're so smart huh?
Quiet place to read[open] I_icon_minitimeby Principal Bacardi 22/01/14, 12:36 am

» Crispy finger nails.
Quiet place to read[open] I_icon_minitimeby Ria Bertram 12/01/14, 05:13 pm

» Didn't know where to put this so yeah...
Quiet place to read[open] I_icon_minitimeby Julian Darko 11/01/14, 06:31 am

» Alcohol & Hardly Working
Quiet place to read[open] I_icon_minitimeby Lulu Reedus 09/01/14, 06:59 am

» Real World
Quiet place to read[open] I_icon_minitimeby Lulu Reedus 09/01/14, 06:55 am

» tornado in my pants, hollaaaa
Quiet place to read[open] I_icon_minitimeby smaug kingsley 09/01/14, 06:33 am

» First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers
Quiet place to read[open] I_icon_minitimeby Marie Del Ray 09/01/14, 05:15 am

Quiet place to read[open] Newcreate.php?text=Chat%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous

Quiet place to read[open] Newcreate.php?text=Staff%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
Quiet place to read[open] Rs_634x911-130618124906-634.ALevinePerfume.mh.061813 Quiet place to read[open] James_franco_002
Quiet place to read[open] Thumbs_0512-cover-zooey-deschanel-1-xln

Quiet place to read[open] Newcreate.php?text=Timeline%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
SEPT 22-28, 2013

Quiet place to read[open] Newcreate.php?text=Credits%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
Yo! So all the pictures come from searches on Google. All the "templates" for the rules and face claims, etc., come from various users registered to CAUTION TO THE WIND, a fantastic roleplaying reference website dedicated to making your experience roleplaying prettier! And all the restaurants, stores, sights Outside of Drama High come from various programs produced by Schneider's Bakery™ production company! Thank you for taking the time to look at this!

Quiet place to read[open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sophia Reyes

Sophia Reyes

Money : 13
Popularity : 1

Quiet place to read[open] Empty
PostSubject: Quiet place to read[open]   Quiet place to read[open] I_icon_minitime26/12/13, 10:32 pm

It was my first week at this school, I had just transferred in from a school in the next city over. I moved here to be with my older cousin Jared, who was like my brother and my best friend. He had just come back from college and asked if I wanted to move in with him. To do that I had to move schools so here I was. I liked the school but I've began to notice the school for what it really was. I ignored it though, I was here for school and nothing else. I sat on the bleachers of the lonely gym and pulled out The Great Gatsby. This book makes me so mad but I love it at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Hanna West

Hanna West

Money : 7
Popularity : 0

PostSubject: Re: Quiet place to read[open]   Quiet place to read[open] I_icon_minitime28/12/13, 07:35 pm

Hanna was entirely new to the community. It had been years since she saw her father as well. Her mother was quite surprised when she found out about her decision, despite the constant badgering the weeks prior. Now Hanna lives with her father. He had been very supportive of her and her choice. This was going to be looking up for her. At last, she would get the father figure she had always wanted; and it was in her own father. Now, she didn't know much of the new high school-- She was not prepared for anything that would come for her in the future. Hanna went into the gym with a duffel bag attached to her shoulder. She paused as she saw another person, already sitting on the bleachers. She gulped as she stared at them with close attention. She didn't know what to say. Words could not form out of her mouth. In an instant, her lips formed a letter. With that, it developed her voice into a sentence. "Hey, ya' new here too?" Hanna curiously questioned. She was either new or the whole school totally isolated her. Perhaps both.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Reyes

Sophia Reyes

PostSubject: Re: Quiet place to read[open]   Quiet place to read[open] I_icon_minitime30/12/13, 12:39 am

I was so into my reading that I didn't notice anyone coming in. I jumped when I heard a voice and looked to see a girl with a duffel bag had come in. "Oh hey, uh yea actually just transferred here Monday." I said smiling at the girl. It was nice to finally meet someone since I had been ignored since I've been here. Guess you have to know the right people here.
Back to top Go down
Hanna West

Hanna West

Money : 7
Popularity : 0

PostSubject: Re: Quiet place to read[open]   Quiet place to read[open] I_icon_minitime30/12/13, 06:57 pm

Hanna adjusted the bag as she got a response from the other female. She usually wasn't already so friendly with people. It was probably the lack of friends speaking. So strong that it ultimately defeated the purpose of her cold personality. Hanna clutched the strap, biting her lower lip. Choosing her words wisely was a habit of hers. It took time. Either that or she will say words that others will take offense to. "Ah, on Monday? Neat. I arrived here on Wednesday." Hanna compared with the other. Already the girl had appeared able to provide an amicable company. If only everyone she met was this way. "My name's Hanna." She introduced herself.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Reyes

Sophia Reyes

PostSubject: Re: Quiet place to read[open]   Quiet place to read[open] I_icon_minitime30/12/13, 08:00 pm

"Oh cool." I said smiling. It was good to know I wasn't the only new kid and she could get the idea of how it felt. "I'm Sophia." I told her with a small wave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quiet place to read[open]   Quiet place to read[open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quiet place to read[open]
Page 1 of 1