Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Drama High!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We are no word count, rapid fire, crazy as shit, character driven site! Please register with your FIRST AND LAST name (ex. Crystal Waters), post an application and get the ball rolling! Most important rule of all, have fun and cause lots of drama over here at DRAMA HIGH!

Lunch & Things That Go Bump in the Hallways Newcreate.php?text=Updates%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
We have just added a Gossip Column, Social Networking, Character Development & Shipping categories!

For the Gossip Column, you can post anonymously as the Drama queen about anything and everyone you want! Whether you want to post or just read, do it all here!

In the Social Networking category, you can post topics containing your character's social networking (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) posts and pages!

Here in Character Development, these are blogs, journal entries and anything else your character uses to express themselves or help further in character development & growth.

Shipping is where you can get plots for your characters!

Make sure to check out all of these exciting new updates and enjoy!
Latest topics
» The Valley
Lunch & Things That Go Bump in the Hallways I_icon_minitimeby Sugar Fuentes 23/03/14, 08:07 pm

» --Sinner--
Lunch & Things That Go Bump in the Hallways I_icon_minitimeby Sugar Fuentes 27/02/14, 07:30 pm

» So you think you're so smart huh?
Lunch & Things That Go Bump in the Hallways I_icon_minitimeby Principal Bacardi 22/01/14, 12:36 am

» Crispy finger nails.
Lunch & Things That Go Bump in the Hallways I_icon_minitimeby Ria Bertram 12/01/14, 05:13 pm

» Didn't know where to put this so yeah...
Lunch & Things That Go Bump in the Hallways I_icon_minitimeby Julian Darko 11/01/14, 06:31 am

» Alcohol & Hardly Working
Lunch & Things That Go Bump in the Hallways I_icon_minitimeby Lulu Reedus 09/01/14, 06:59 am

» Real World
Lunch & Things That Go Bump in the Hallways I_icon_minitimeby Lulu Reedus 09/01/14, 06:55 am

» tornado in my pants, hollaaaa
Lunch & Things That Go Bump in the Hallways I_icon_minitimeby smaug kingsley 09/01/14, 06:33 am

» First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers
Lunch & Things That Go Bump in the Hallways I_icon_minitimeby Marie Del Ray 09/01/14, 05:15 am

Lunch & Things That Go Bump in the Hallways Newcreate.php?text=Chat%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous

Lunch & Things That Go Bump in the Hallways Newcreate.php?text=Staff%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
Lunch & Things That Go Bump in the Hallways Rs_634x911-130618124906-634.ALevinePerfume.mh.061813 Lunch & Things That Go Bump in the Hallways James_franco_002
Lunch & Things That Go Bump in the Hallways Thumbs_0512-cover-zooey-deschanel-1-xln

Lunch & Things That Go Bump in the Hallways Newcreate.php?text=Timeline%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
SEPT 22-28, 2013

Lunch & Things That Go Bump in the Hallways Newcreate.php?text=Credits%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
Yo! So all the pictures come from searches on Google. All the "templates" for the rules and face claims, etc., come from various users registered to CAUTION TO THE WIND, a fantastic roleplaying reference website dedicated to making your experience roleplaying prettier! And all the restaurants, stores, sights Outside of Drama High come from various programs produced by Schneider's Bakery™ production company! Thank you for taking the time to look at this!

Lunch & Things That Go Bump in the Hallways

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kelly Frost

Kelly Frost

Money : 64
Popularity : 1

Lunch & Things That Go Bump in the Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Lunch & Things That Go Bump in the Hallways   Lunch & Things That Go Bump in the Hallways I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 08:57 pm

Fourth period had finally come to a close and Kelly was finally able to just relax at lunch. You see, like most other people, lunch was her absolute favourite period of the day. Just a time to relax, eat and spend time with friends. Lucky for Kelly, she had a healthy number of friends here. Walking out of class and turning a corner, Kelly looked down at her phone and was instantly bumped be someone. Thank Jesus she had a lifeproof case so her phone was unharmed when it slipped from her hands. "Dude, seriously?" She asked the person, not even bothering to look them in the face.
Back to top Go down
Axel Coury

Axel Coury

Money : 46
Popularity : 8

PostSubject: Re: Lunch & Things That Go Bump in the Hallways   Lunch & Things That Go Bump in the Hallways I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 10:49 pm

Axel exited his class right before lunch. Lunch was his favorite time of the day, sure he didn't eat much, his fathers rules for him to keep his figure, but he ate a little but, plus he was able to go outside for a smoke before he had to head back to his next class. As he turned the corner, a girl bumped into him. Her phone flew out of her hands and Axel turned to look at it. His eyebrow rose when she spoke to him. "Watch it princess, don't blame it on me when if you had not been on your bloody phone, I'm pretty sure we would not be in this situation with you wasting my time" he looked down at her. He was tall compared to a lot of people here, but he was not the tallest and he knew it, but he was still tall  enough to look down on her, him being 6'2.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Frost

Kelly Frost

PostSubject: Re: Lunch & Things That Go Bump in the Hallways   Lunch & Things That Go Bump in the Hallways I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 10:57 pm

"First off, I am a princess. In every aspect of the word, so you just complimented me. Thanks." Kelly begun, putting in all the sass she could into the first two sentences, then sweetening up in her final word. "Second, no, no! Thanks for the offer, but I'll pick up my own phone that you caused me to drop." At this point in the conversation, she would have probably started to blame herself and be really sweet, but since this guy seemed like a total douche, she was more than happy to steer the blame somewhere else as she reached down to pick up her phone. "And finally, and most intriguingly, maybe if you used your eyes to watch where you're going, like most Americans do these days, I'm pretty sure you would have steered around me. So, let's not play the blame game because we're all going to come out losers."
Back to top Go down
Axel Coury

Axel Coury

PostSubject: Re: Lunch & Things That Go Bump in the Hallways   Lunch & Things That Go Bump in the Hallways I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 11:25 pm

Axel began to chuckle a little bit, a princess eh? "Alright lets make one thing clear, I have met princesses and queens, and trust me you are farthest from you, I called you princess to exaggerate you you felt like you were entitled to make it seem like it was my fault." He looked her up and down. She was pretty but he got the stuck up vibe from her. He loved bad bitches, what could he say? "Also, I am not American if you couldn't tell by my obvious accent. Also, I never offer to pick other peoples shit up for them, so don't take it personally" he said with a slight wink. He leaned himself up against the wall before looking back at her. "The names Axel. Axel Von Coury. Perhaps you have heard of me before?"
Back to top Go down
Kelly Frost

Kelly Frost

PostSubject: Re: Lunch & Things That Go Bump in the Hallways   Lunch & Things That Go Bump in the Hallways I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 11:33 pm

Kelly rolled her eyes as obviously as she could when he shot down the whole 'her being a princess' thing. As long as Kelly was still breathing, she was going to believe that she was a princess. "You showed me." She said in an over exaggerated guy voice as she held her hands up in fact defeat. Kelly's next action was a mix of a scoff and a laugh. "Only in my dreams. But I have to say I'm quite disappointing with the real thing." She told him, eyeing him up and down like he did with her a few moments ago.
Back to top Go down
Axel Coury

Axel Coury

PostSubject: Re: Lunch & Things That Go Bump in the Hallways   Lunch & Things That Go Bump in the Hallways I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 11:39 pm

He laughed again when she acted like a guy. He liked the fact that she did not back down against him like most people, especially girls. He was so damn used to girls just flaunting themselves in front of him and acting like he was going to fall for them, those girls usually ended up being one night stands, and getting the wrong number. He smirked slightly and leaned off the wall. "Ah, sassy, I like it." he winked at her again before turning away. "You should know who I am, or at least know my last name." He said trying to give her a hint. Most people knew who his father was, considering he was one of the richest guys alive, and not to mention so was Axel. But most people only knew of his father, even if Axel had been on a plethora of magazine covers.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Frost

Kelly Frost

PostSubject: Re: Lunch & Things That Go Bump in the Hallways   Lunch & Things That Go Bump in the Hallways I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 11:47 pm

"Don't feel bad, it's hard not to love me." Kelly told him, with a flip to the hair. She was joking mostly at that point because she was no near that stuck up in reality. Kelly looked at him for a second, when he told her that she had to know at least his last name. Coury. Add that to the fact that he's met queens and princesses and, let's face it, was pretty hot. The dots were finally lined up and connecting. "Coury Modeling? You're shitting me." She said to him, actually severely shocked. She loved their models. From Diana Vosh to Ginger Fox. They just had an outstanding track record.
Back to top Go down
Axel Coury

Axel Coury

PostSubject: Re: Lunch & Things That Go Bump in the Hallways   Lunch & Things That Go Bump in the Hallways I_icon_minitime30/12/13, 12:47 am

He raised his eyebrow slightly but just shook his head getting her comment out of his head. There must have been a handful or more people who cared about this girl, because even a sarcastic, sadistic asshole like himself had people who cared about him. He smirked slightly before speaking, "Don't sound so surprised cupcake" he laughed again before pulling out a cigarette and looking at the front doors. "Care for a cigarette?"
Back to top Go down
Kelly Frost

Kelly Frost

PostSubject: Re: Lunch & Things That Go Bump in the Hallways   Lunch & Things That Go Bump in the Hallways I_icon_minitime30/12/13, 01:03 am

Kelly shrugged. "I just thought maybe you growing up so wealthy you might catch something like, I dunno, class?" She smiled, as bitchy as she could. To be perfectly honest, Kelly wasn't a bitch. She tried her best to be a sweetheart or a nice person, but the majority of people who went to this school were assholes so she had to assume the role of one as well to protect herself. "I prefer the more natural stuff but why not?" She asked, basically agreeing wondering what the hell she was about to get herself into with this guy.
Back to top Go down
Axel Coury

Axel Coury

PostSubject: Re: Lunch & Things That Go Bump in the Hallways   Lunch & Things That Go Bump in the Hallways I_icon_minitime30/12/13, 01:13 am

Axel couldn't help but to bust out laughing. Class? He had more class than all the people at this school. He had a right to act the way he did, and sure he dressed like he ran through a fire and jumped on a bike, but his closet was really full of Gucci and Prada, even though it wasn't really his scene, even though half his clothes were designer clothes, they just didn't look it. He could be very smooth when he wanted to, but being an asshole was just so much easier. "Ahhh, i have some of that in my car if you aren't bothered by walking to the parking lot?" He asked heading for the front doors.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Frost

Kelly Frost

PostSubject: Re: Lunch & Things That Go Bump in the Hallways   Lunch & Things That Go Bump in the Hallways I_icon_minitime30/12/13, 01:18 am

Kelly smiled as soon as he said he had some of that stuff in his car. To be perfectly honest, Kelly had nothing against smoking. She just preferred the effects of getting high because, well, it was just an experience you had to feel to get and Kelly definitely got it if we're going to go by that logic. "I knew there was something else I liked about you aside from that pretty little face of yours." Kelly told him, ready to lead the way to his car before realizing it was his car and she didn't know where the hell it was.
Back to top Go down
Axel Coury

Axel Coury

PostSubject: Re: Lunch & Things That Go Bump in the Hallways   Lunch & Things That Go Bump in the Hallways I_icon_minitime30/12/13, 01:33 am

Axel looked back to smirk at her when she said there was something more to like about him. He pushed the doors open and headed for the parking lot. Turning hte corner around the building he smiled when he saw one of his many cars. He had decided to drive his baby blue 69 corvette today. This car was his favorite out of all of them. He drove it the least, but it was his favorite. Pulling out the car keys he walked over to the door to unlock it, since it was older it did not have automatic locks with a fancy button. He looked back and Kelly and winked at her. Reaching in he opened his glove box and pulled out a bag with weed in it. He handed it to her and locked his car back up. "Will that satisfy your needs cupcake?"
Back to top Go down
Kelly Frost

Kelly Frost

PostSubject: Re: Lunch & Things That Go Bump in the Hallways   Lunch & Things That Go Bump in the Hallways I_icon_minitime30/12/13, 03:32 am

Kelly was not surprised in the least when they walked over and she saw how nice and fancy smansy his car was. On the real real at this point she really just wanted to rip his clothes off and push him in the car so they could do it right then and there but that maybe not be the best idea for her status as school slut. Well, fixing it anyways. Then again, did she even want to fix it? "Well, one of my needs." She smirked, taking the bag.
Back to top Go down
Axel Coury

Axel Coury

PostSubject: Re: Lunch & Things That Go Bump in the Hallways   Lunch & Things That Go Bump in the Hallways I_icon_minitime30/12/13, 04:47 am

Axel noticed her smirk after he handed her the bag. He had been around plenty of girls to know exactly what she was thinking, since every girl that met him wanted in his pants anyways. He smirked back at her and handed her a bong that was in his backpack. He leaned up against his car and lit a cigarette. Sure he smoked weed every once in awhile but he just was not feeling it, plus he had a modeling shoot today, and if he smelled like weed, his dad would kill him.

He grabbed her hand and pulled her so that she was leaning against the car next to him. So, what are your other needs cupcake? Maybe I can help... fulfill them." he said smirking at her.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Frost

Kelly Frost

PostSubject: Re: Lunch & Things That Go Bump in the Hallways   Lunch & Things That Go Bump in the Hallways I_icon_minitime30/12/13, 04:54 am

Kelly had an, obviously, impressed look plastered on her face when she saw Axel's bong come out of his backpack of all places. "I'm impressed." She told him, really admiring it. It was really kind of funny that she was talking about the fact that he should pick up some class a few minutes ago but she's sitting here talking about how she gets impressed when hot guys bring bongs in their backpacks to school. Kelly was pulled over so she was leaning on the car. "Well I do like a guy who knows how to take charge." She smirked, there faces barely an inch away from each other at this point.
Back to top Go down
Axel Coury

Axel Coury

PostSubject: Re: Lunch & Things That Go Bump in the Hallways   Lunch & Things That Go Bump in the Hallways I_icon_minitime30/12/13, 05:03 am

Axel smiled when she said she was impressed. He thought it was funny how people could become friends in the weirdest ways, that is if he ever considered people to be friends, especially girls. He took a drag out of his cigarette and let the smoke fall out of his mouth it falling to his chest as he looked over at her. Charge eh? If only she knew what he hid in his closet. Course, he didn't have any of that in his car.

He stepped so that he was in front of her, his left hand resting on the car window next to her, his right hand bringing the cigarette to his lips again. He slowly blew the smoke into her face as he looked down at her. Damn how he loved shorter girls. He smirked at her before leaning in and kissing her ever so softly, as if their lips weren't even touching.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Frost

Kelly Frost

PostSubject: Re: Lunch & Things That Go Bump in the Hallways   Lunch & Things That Go Bump in the Hallways I_icon_minitime30/12/13, 05:17 am

Kelly closed her eyes and awkwardly endured the whole smoke thing. In a way, she could see how that'd be hot, but she just wasn't feeling it. She was this close to coughing, but thankfully she didn't so it wouldn't ruin the bloody moment. Before she could open her eyes back up, she ever so gently felt his lips press against hers. A few seconds later, she initiated a more, "intense?" kiss and it slowly turned into a little bit of making out.
Back to top Go down
Axel Coury

Axel Coury

PostSubject: Re: Lunch & Things That Go Bump in the Hallways   Lunch & Things That Go Bump in the Hallways I_icon_minitime30/12/13, 05:24 am

Axel knew that blowing smoke in someones face would most likely make them cough, but it was just the fact that he was the type of guy who could really care less. He felt her deepen the kiss and he pulled away slightly and smirked. "Ah ah ah, not till I say so." He smirekd at her again but decided to give her what she wanted. He kissed her again, but harder this time, his tongue slowly entering her mouth as he began to make out with her. He wasn't the type of guy who practically ate your face though.

His hands made their way to her waist as he pulled her close to him. He pulled their faces away resting his forehead on hers. "Do you uh... wanna get out of here?" he asked reaching for his keys.

Last edited by Axel Coury on 30/12/13, 03:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kelly Frost

Kelly Frost

PostSubject: Re: Lunch & Things That Go Bump in the Hallways   Lunch & Things That Go Bump in the Hallways I_icon_minitime30/12/13, 02:13 pm

Kelly thought about giving into her desires, and probably his, and accepting this little offer but she questioned it as much as she, sort of, wanted it. Maybe it was time for her to start taking control to? Maybe keeping the mystery going would work out in their favor in the end. Kissing him one more time, she smirked and pulled away. "Out of the parking lot? Yeah. It was getting a little stuffy." She told him, now on the opposite side of his body from where she was before.
Back to top Go down
Axel Coury

Axel Coury

PostSubject: Re: Lunch & Things That Go Bump in the Hallways   Lunch & Things That Go Bump in the Hallways I_icon_minitime30/12/13, 04:11 pm

He felt her move so that she was not in front of him and at her comment he had to fight back the urge to whine. He was not used to not getting what he wanted, and he kind of liked it for a change. He smirked at her and put his keys back in his pocket. "Not exactly what I had in mind, but eh, whatever works cupcake. Plus I don't want you missing any of your classes" he said slightly sarcastic with another wink at the end.

He looked forward and lit another cigarette. He really was not looking forward to going to his photo shoot today. He was not in the mood to get bitched at by his abusive asshole father.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Frost

Kelly Frost

PostSubject: Re: Lunch & Things That Go Bump in the Hallways   Lunch & Things That Go Bump in the Hallways I_icon_minitime30/12/13, 06:19 pm

Kelly was actually pretty proud of herself. She was able to fight her urges, which were very much strong towards Axel at this point. "Trust me, we'll get to it some day." She told him, forgetting she had a freaking bong in her hand that she hadn't even used yet. "I think this belongs to you." She told him, handing him back the bong but purposely forgetting the weed, hoping he'd forget about it and she could just sneak off into the sunset with it.
Back to top Go down
Axel Coury

Axel Coury

PostSubject: Re: Lunch & Things That Go Bump in the Hallways   Lunch & Things That Go Bump in the Hallways I_icon_minitime30/12/13, 06:40 pm

He couldn't help but to smile at her. He liked the change of not just having a girl want to sleep with him and then becoming obsessive. He liked being left with the ant of more, not just always getting what he wanted. "I look forward to it" he said as she handed him back the bong.

Quickly putting it back into his backpack he watched her walking. He knew she still ahd his weed but he honestly could care less, its not like he couldn't get more easier. "And yes you can keep it." he said smirking knowing that she would catch onto what he was saying.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Frost

Kelly Frost

PostSubject: Re: Lunch & Things That Go Bump in the Hallways   Lunch & Things That Go Bump in the Hallways I_icon_minitime31/12/13, 12:58 am

Kelly kissed the palm of her hand and put it on Axel's chest as a thank you for the weed. As her hand rested there she wondered what the hell she was doing and why she was giving up the chance to tap that. If they ever did bang in the future, maybe it would be a lot more awesome if they got to know each other. She tended not to wait and things got sloppy, so she'll see where they go. Kelly took her hand off and walked the opposite direction back into the building feeling really proud of herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lunch & Things That Go Bump in the Hallways   Lunch & Things That Go Bump in the Hallways I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lunch & Things That Go Bump in the Hallways
Page 1 of 1