Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Drama High!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We are no word count, rapid fire, crazy as shit, character driven site! Please register with your FIRST AND LAST name (ex. Crystal Waters), post an application and get the ball rolling! Most important rule of all, have fun and cause lots of drama over here at DRAMA HIGH!

Hell and Other Pleasant Things -open- Newcreate.php?text=Updates%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
We have just added a Gossip Column, Social Networking, Character Development & Shipping categories!

For the Gossip Column, you can post anonymously as the Drama queen about anything and everyone you want! Whether you want to post or just read, do it all here!

In the Social Networking category, you can post topics containing your character's social networking (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) posts and pages!

Here in Character Development, these are blogs, journal entries and anything else your character uses to express themselves or help further in character development & growth.

Shipping is where you can get plots for your characters!

Make sure to check out all of these exciting new updates and enjoy!
Latest topics
» The Valley
Hell and Other Pleasant Things -open- I_icon_minitimeby Sugar Fuentes 23/03/14, 08:07 pm

» --Sinner--
Hell and Other Pleasant Things -open- I_icon_minitimeby Sugar Fuentes 27/02/14, 07:30 pm

» So you think you're so smart huh?
Hell and Other Pleasant Things -open- I_icon_minitimeby Principal Bacardi 22/01/14, 12:36 am

» Crispy finger nails.
Hell and Other Pleasant Things -open- I_icon_minitimeby Ria Bertram 12/01/14, 05:13 pm

» Didn't know where to put this so yeah...
Hell and Other Pleasant Things -open- I_icon_minitimeby Julian Darko 11/01/14, 06:31 am

» Alcohol & Hardly Working
Hell and Other Pleasant Things -open- I_icon_minitimeby Lulu Reedus 09/01/14, 06:59 am

» Real World
Hell and Other Pleasant Things -open- I_icon_minitimeby Lulu Reedus 09/01/14, 06:55 am

» tornado in my pants, hollaaaa
Hell and Other Pleasant Things -open- I_icon_minitimeby smaug kingsley 09/01/14, 06:33 am

» First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers
Hell and Other Pleasant Things -open- I_icon_minitimeby Marie Del Ray 09/01/14, 05:15 am

Hell and Other Pleasant Things -open- Newcreate.php?text=Chat%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous

Hell and Other Pleasant Things -open- Newcreate.php?text=Staff%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
Hell and Other Pleasant Things -open- Rs_634x911-130618124906-634.ALevinePerfume.mh.061813 Hell and Other Pleasant Things -open- James_franco_002
Hell and Other Pleasant Things -open- Thumbs_0512-cover-zooey-deschanel-1-xln

Hell and Other Pleasant Things -open- Newcreate.php?text=Timeline%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
SEPT 22-28, 2013

Hell and Other Pleasant Things -open- Newcreate.php?text=Credits%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
Yo! So all the pictures come from searches on Google. All the "templates" for the rules and face claims, etc., come from various users registered to CAUTION TO THE WIND, a fantastic roleplaying reference website dedicated to making your experience roleplaying prettier! And all the restaurants, stores, sights Outside of Drama High come from various programs produced by Schneider's Bakery™ production company! Thank you for taking the time to look at this!

Hell and Other Pleasant Things -open-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anna Dupree

Anna Dupree

Money : 18
Popularity : 0

Hell and Other Pleasant Things -open- Empty
PostSubject: Hell and Other Pleasant Things -open-   Hell and Other Pleasant Things -open- I_icon_minitime05/01/14, 11:21 pm

Anna sat on top of her desk, legs crossed, her eyes focused on the stack of papers her students had left. 25 year old Anna would have had them graded a week ago, but 16 year old Anna desperately wanted to goof off during her break. She didn't have any classes for 3 hours and it was blissfully peaceful in the small room. Her eyes began to flutter as she drifted off when... BANG. A large object bounced off the door. "I swear to god if one of these little shits is back...", she muttered to herself and then approached the handle.

Last edited by Anna Dupree on 06/01/14, 09:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Collin Jaeger

Collin Jaeger

Money : 22

PostSubject: Re: Hell and Other Pleasant Things -open-   Hell and Other Pleasant Things -open- I_icon_minitime06/01/14, 08:53 pm

Collin was bored. Like, really bored. And pretty horny, but that was always the case with him. As he turned into a hallway he noticed Ms. Dupree's classroom. She was a freak, but those were always the fun ones. Rumor had it she had a thing for students but Collin was going to be the judge of that today. Noticing some guys throwing around a football, he quickly made his way in front of her door and got their attention. "Yo, I'm open!" He yelled, dropping his books. When the ball came hurdling to him, he stepped aside and let it smack the door. The other guys just rolled their eyes and walked off because I said they did. As the door opened, he slighty heard what she said. "Just your favorite little shit." He smirked, picking his books back up.
Back to top Go down
Anna Dupree

Anna Dupree

PostSubject: Re: Hell and Other Pleasant Things -open-   Hell and Other Pleasant Things -open- I_icon_minitime06/01/14, 09:21 pm

Out of all her students, Anna's favorite had to show up. Collin Jaeger was every teacher's nightmare. He didn't come prepared to class, talked through lessons and was always feeling up girls in the back of the room. She hated to admit it, but he was a hot little shit.

"Collin", She stared daggers at him, "Can I help you?".

She walked back to her desk and pretended to sort out some essays or something.
Back to top Go down
Collin Jaeger

Collin Jaeger

PostSubject: Re: Hell and Other Pleasant Things -open-   Hell and Other Pleasant Things -open- I_icon_minitime06/01/14, 09:54 pm

Collin followed Anna Ms. Dupree into the classroom and shut the door behind him because he was all about the privacy. Continuing to follow her in through the room, he caught a nice none-short glimpse of her ass, which was a nice one to look at compared to some of the fat infested teachers at this place. Taking a seat in the desk closest to hers, he looked up at her with his clover coloured eyes and grin. "Hmm, well for starters, if you could turn back around, that'd be lovely." He said, a serious question that he wasn't expecting to be thought of as serious. Either way he was gonna have some type of fun with this chick today.
Back to top Go down
Anna Dupree

Anna Dupree

PostSubject: Re: Hell and Other Pleasant Things -open-   Hell and Other Pleasant Things -open- I_icon_minitime06/01/14, 10:11 pm

Anna did a double take. Did he just say what she thought he said or was she just daydreaming about a student again? "No problem", she smiled and dropped her pencil on the floor. She watched Collin longingly as it rolled under a chair. She bent down slowly to grab it, making sure her ass was as close to him as possible.
Back to top Go down
Collin Jaeger

Collin Jaeger

PostSubject: Re: Hell and Other Pleasant Things -open-   Hell and Other Pleasant Things -open- I_icon_minitime06/01/14, 11:04 pm

Collin was in a good amount of shock, and it showed. Not only had a teacher ever not punished him for one of his slick little pick up lines, but never has one ever played along with his little advances. It wasn't like he wasn't going to say no or finally grow a backbone to just say no. "Your door locked?" He asked, cheek to cheek with her ass, not really in the mood to explain way he was on top of Dupree to some rando who walked in, which was probably going to be in a matter of minutes, if not seconds.
Back to top Go down
Anna Dupree

Anna Dupree

PostSubject: Re: Hell and Other Pleasant Things -open-   Hell and Other Pleasant Things -open- I_icon_minitime06/01/14, 11:13 pm

"Your the one that closed the door. Wouldn't you know?", Anna stifled a laugh, "No wonder your feeling my as... I mean failing my class."

"Well, since your in need of some extra credit to pass this quarter, i'd be happy to help", she turned around and leaned towards him so their faces were particularly close, "I mean, unless you don't want it"
Back to top Go down
Collin Jaeger

Collin Jaeger

PostSubject: Re: Hell and Other Pleasant Things -open-   Hell and Other Pleasant Things -open- I_icon_minitime06/01/14, 11:24 pm

There were many rebutles Collin could come up with to Dupree. Such as the fact the door can lock with or without him knowing, because most classroom doors were like that. But right now was not the time to be a smart ass, it was the time to pound some teacher ass. It's funny, because Collin had a D and Dupree needed the D. He was very ready willing and able to make a trade. As her face approached him closer, his grin curled into a smirk. "Tell me, exactly, Ms. Dupree. What exactly is "it" that you're so positive I want?"
Back to top Go down
Anna Dupree

Anna Dupree

PostSubject: Re: Hell and Other Pleasant Things -open-   Hell and Other Pleasant Things -open- I_icon_minitime06/01/14, 11:55 pm

"Oh so your going to play hard to get. Don't act innocent, Jaeger, I know your game", Anna pouted and decided to play along, "You know damn well what it is you want and i'm determined to give it to you". She quickly sat on the desk he was sitting at so that her legs were on either side of him. "Or you could just write a 10 page essay on The Scarlet Letter? But that wouldn't be nearly as fun."
Back to top Go down
Collin Jaeger

Collin Jaeger

PostSubject: Re: Hell and Other Pleasant Things -open-   Hell and Other Pleasant Things -open- I_icon_minitime07/01/14, 12:07 am

Collin rolled his eyes at the mention of a paper. Just, no. He decided to give into whatever desires he was looking to fulfill with the woman, grabbing her by the back and pulling her body in closer to his. "Don't know what the fuck a scarlett letter is, but she sounds hot." He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Anna Dupree

Anna Dupree

PostSubject: Re: Hell and Other Pleasant Things -open-   Hell and Other Pleasant Things -open- I_icon_minitime07/01/14, 12:28 am

Anna's inner English teacher sighed in disgust. She'd given out the book to read for homework not even a month ago. But whatever. Back to Collin and the highly inappropriate exchange they were having. "Rest assured she's not as hot as I am right now", she giggled as he pulled her into him. 16 year old Anna was here to stay for the time being. She let her lips linger on his and then pulled back without an actual kiss to see how he'd react.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hell and Other Pleasant Things -open-   Hell and Other Pleasant Things -open- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hell and Other Pleasant Things -open-
Page 1 of 1