Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Drama High!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We are no word count, rapid fire, crazy as shit, character driven site! Please register with your FIRST AND LAST name (ex. Crystal Waters), post an application and get the ball rolling! Most important rule of all, have fun and cause lots of drama over here at DRAMA HIGH!

Imaginary Friends {Alexa} Newcreate.php?text=Updates%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
We have just added a Gossip Column, Social Networking, Character Development & Shipping categories!

For the Gossip Column, you can post anonymously as the Drama queen about anything and everyone you want! Whether you want to post or just read, do it all here!

In the Social Networking category, you can post topics containing your character's social networking (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) posts and pages!

Here in Character Development, these are blogs, journal entries and anything else your character uses to express themselves or help further in character development & growth.

Shipping is where you can get plots for your characters!

Make sure to check out all of these exciting new updates and enjoy!
Latest topics
» The Valley
Imaginary Friends {Alexa} I_icon_minitimeby Sugar Fuentes 23/03/14, 08:07 pm

» --Sinner--
Imaginary Friends {Alexa} I_icon_minitimeby Sugar Fuentes 27/02/14, 07:30 pm

» So you think you're so smart huh?
Imaginary Friends {Alexa} I_icon_minitimeby Principal Bacardi 22/01/14, 12:36 am

» Crispy finger nails.
Imaginary Friends {Alexa} I_icon_minitimeby Ria Bertram 12/01/14, 05:13 pm

» Didn't know where to put this so yeah...
Imaginary Friends {Alexa} I_icon_minitimeby Julian Darko 11/01/14, 06:31 am

» Alcohol & Hardly Working
Imaginary Friends {Alexa} I_icon_minitimeby Lulu Reedus 09/01/14, 06:59 am

» Real World
Imaginary Friends {Alexa} I_icon_minitimeby Lulu Reedus 09/01/14, 06:55 am

» tornado in my pants, hollaaaa
Imaginary Friends {Alexa} I_icon_minitimeby smaug kingsley 09/01/14, 06:33 am

» First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers
Imaginary Friends {Alexa} I_icon_minitimeby Marie Del Ray 09/01/14, 05:15 am

Imaginary Friends {Alexa} Newcreate.php?text=Chat%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous

Imaginary Friends {Alexa} Newcreate.php?text=Staff%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
Imaginary Friends {Alexa} Rs_634x911-130618124906-634.ALevinePerfume.mh.061813 Imaginary Friends {Alexa} James_franco_002
Imaginary Friends {Alexa} Thumbs_0512-cover-zooey-deschanel-1-xln

Imaginary Friends {Alexa} Newcreate.php?text=Timeline%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
SEPT 22-28, 2013

Imaginary Friends {Alexa} Newcreate.php?text=Credits%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
Yo! So all the pictures come from searches on Google. All the "templates" for the rules and face claims, etc., come from various users registered to CAUTION TO THE WIND, a fantastic roleplaying reference website dedicated to making your experience roleplaying prettier! And all the restaurants, stores, sights Outside of Drama High come from various programs produced by Schneider's Bakery™ production company! Thank you for taking the time to look at this!

Imaginary Friends {Alexa}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ian Baker

Ian Baker

Money : 33
Popularity : 2

Imaginary Friends {Alexa} Empty
PostSubject: Imaginary Friends {Alexa}   Imaginary Friends {Alexa} I_icon_minitime30/12/13, 03:18 am

Ian had gone to The Premiere to watch Frozen, that cool new animated movie that all the cool kids are watching. But the truth was, he was just there to ditch his family for a while. They wanted to make "Thank you" letters for their christmas presents with wrapping paper from the gifts they got. Wrapping paper that the gifts came in. He hatd doin that. If they wanted their wrapping paper, they'd have wrapped the presents in a brown bag and sent it to them. So he said he had plans at the movie theater with friends. He just left out telling his parents they were nonexistent.

He had been waiting for his movie standing for a while until he needed to sit down. Unfortunately for him, he bumped his elbow into the person next to him's arm and proceeded to freak the fuck out.

"Ohmygodimsosorrydoyouneedmetopayinsurancefees" he ran the words together, not stopping anywhere in that sentence.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Stratford

Nicole Stratford

Money : 20
Popularity : 1

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friends {Alexa}   Imaginary Friends {Alexa} I_icon_minitime30/12/13, 04:02 am

For some reason Nicole had decided to go to a movie today. Alone. Why? Only God knows. But she did and the worst part was that she was alone. So after she got her ticket, she had to sit down and wait for the movie to start which led to an old lady sitting down at her table and talking to her about how she was the first white woman to "play ball" will Babe Ruth. It was kind of gross, but kind of interesting to hear about. Just as she was trying to settle into her seat, she felt someone's elbow go into hers and turned around and sort of laughed when he preceeding to, pardon my French, freak the fuck out. "Don't apologize, it's fine!" She said with a smile, noticing his ticket. "You're going to see frozen at 4:45 too?" She smiled, remembering the old geezer that was telling her all about her slutty interracial sex but realized she couldn't hear or see to well so as far as she knew Nicole was sitting down nodding and smiling.

Last edited by Nicole Stratford on 30/12/13, 04:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ian Baker

Ian Baker

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friends {Alexa}   Imaginary Friends {Alexa} I_icon_minitime30/12/13, 04:14 am

Ian smiled a half-hearted smile at the person who's elbow he'd hit.

"Ugh, thanks. Insurance fees are expensive." He calmed down a bit, now that he knew he wouldn't have to pay for someone's elbow to be replaced. That'd happened too many times for him to let it happen again.

Then, the girl who he'd hit asked him about his ticket. "Yeah, I've been here since two-thirty." He sunk down in his seat. "It's so boring here, ugh." He spoke to her, but not really to her. Maybe to himself?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Stratford

Nicole Stratford

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friends {Alexa}   Imaginary Friends {Alexa} I_icon_minitime30/12/13, 04:25 am

Nicole smiled and giggled as he told her Insurance fees were expensive. He was funny. If there was anything Nicole knew how to appreciate, it was a good sense of humor because without it the world would turn into one big giant soap opera and no one wanted that. Except maybe Tamar Braxton. "2:30, for real?" She asked, in disbelief. It took real dedication to stay in a movie theater for over two hours to see a Disney Pixar movie. "Trust me," Nicole said, motioning over to the old lady, "You have not even imagined boring yet." She loved old people, but there was a fine line between wise and slutty.
Back to top Go down
Ian Baker

Ian Baker

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friends {Alexa}   Imaginary Friends {Alexa} I_icon_minitime30/12/13, 04:49 am

"My family was making christmas cards with wrapping paper." He waved it off. "So I bailed." He looked at the lady sitting there chattering away. To herself. He was curious now.

"What is she talking about?" He looked at her, trying to put the bits and pieces he heard into context and none of it made any sense. "Do I wanna know?" The lady had been talking about playing ball for a while. He'd assumed she meant soccer or basketball or football or something. But now that he was reading into it, he figured it may be a metaphor.

IM SORRY THIS IS CRAPPY MAN
Back to top Go down
Nicole Stratford

Nicole Stratford

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friends {Alexa}   Imaginary Friends {Alexa} I_icon_minitime30/12/13, 04:59 am

Nicole wished her family did things like that. Sometimes they were so busy trying to make ends meet they didn't even have enough time to have fun and be together as a family. Well, that and the fact she was pretty sure her brother was a class A stoner. Then again, was there ever such a thing as a stoner in class A? Her thoughts were shaken out of her family as the boy spoke once again, turning to look at the lady, who really needed glasses, she looked back at him. "Well, that depends on if you like hearing about an interracial "encounter" in the 1940's. And baseball, I suppose." She told him, basically just thinking and wondering out loud the whole way through.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friends {Alexa}   Imaginary Friends {Alexa} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Friends {Alexa}
Page 1 of 1