Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Drama High!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We are no word count, rapid fire, crazy as shit, character driven site! Please register with your FIRST AND LAST name (ex. Crystal Waters), post an application and get the ball rolling! Most important rule of all, have fun and cause lots of drama over here at DRAMA HIGH!

I Thought This Was Turkey (Alexa) Newcreate.php?text=Updates%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
We have just added a Gossip Column, Social Networking, Character Development & Shipping categories!

For the Gossip Column, you can post anonymously as the Drama queen about anything and everyone you want! Whether you want to post or just read, do it all here!

In the Social Networking category, you can post topics containing your character's social networking (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) posts and pages!

Here in Character Development, these are blogs, journal entries and anything else your character uses to express themselves or help further in character development & growth.

Shipping is where you can get plots for your characters!

Make sure to check out all of these exciting new updates and enjoy!
Latest topics
» The Valley
I Thought This Was Turkey (Alexa) I_icon_minitimeby Sugar Fuentes 23/03/14, 08:07 pm

» --Sinner--
I Thought This Was Turkey (Alexa) I_icon_minitimeby Sugar Fuentes 27/02/14, 07:30 pm

» So you think you're so smart huh?
I Thought This Was Turkey (Alexa) I_icon_minitimeby Principal Bacardi 22/01/14, 12:36 am

» Crispy finger nails.
I Thought This Was Turkey (Alexa) I_icon_minitimeby Ria Bertram 12/01/14, 05:13 pm

» Didn't know where to put this so yeah...
I Thought This Was Turkey (Alexa) I_icon_minitimeby Julian Darko 11/01/14, 06:31 am

» Alcohol & Hardly Working
I Thought This Was Turkey (Alexa) I_icon_minitimeby Lulu Reedus 09/01/14, 06:59 am

» Real World
I Thought This Was Turkey (Alexa) I_icon_minitimeby Lulu Reedus 09/01/14, 06:55 am

» tornado in my pants, hollaaaa
I Thought This Was Turkey (Alexa) I_icon_minitimeby smaug kingsley 09/01/14, 06:33 am

» First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers
I Thought This Was Turkey (Alexa) I_icon_minitimeby Marie Del Ray 09/01/14, 05:15 am

I Thought This Was Turkey (Alexa) Newcreate.php?text=Chat%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous

I Thought This Was Turkey (Alexa) Newcreate.php?text=Staff%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
I Thought This Was Turkey (Alexa) Rs_634x911-130618124906-634.ALevinePerfume.mh.061813 I Thought This Was Turkey (Alexa) James_franco_002
I Thought This Was Turkey (Alexa) Thumbs_0512-cover-zooey-deschanel-1-xln

I Thought This Was Turkey (Alexa) Newcreate.php?text=Timeline%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
SEPT 22-28, 2013

I Thought This Was Turkey (Alexa) Newcreate.php?text=Credits%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
Yo! So all the pictures come from searches on Google. All the "templates" for the rules and face claims, etc., come from various users registered to CAUTION TO THE WIND, a fantastic roleplaying reference website dedicated to making your experience roleplaying prettier! And all the restaurants, stores, sights Outside of Drama High come from various programs produced by Schneider's Bakery™ production company! Thank you for taking the time to look at this!

I Thought This Was Turkey (Alexa)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rory Dresner

Rory Dresner

Money : 45
Popularity : 3

I Thought This Was Turkey (Alexa) Empty
PostSubject: I Thought This Was Turkey (Alexa)   I Thought This Was Turkey (Alexa) I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 01:52 am

Rory was careful not to drop his lunch in the small crowd entering the cafeteria. It was his first day and he was utterly terrified. Compared to his last school, this one was gigantic. He swallowed hard, feeling an elbow jab into his back as a sign to keep walking. He made his way into the crowded room and scurried to a table in the back, an empty one. He placed his crumpled brown bag on the table and seated himself, nervously scanning the room again. He looked all around him, even under the table. When he felt up to it he peeked inside of the bag, eagerly eyeing the food inside. Rory stuck a gentle hand inside and pulled out a sprite, a plum, and a ham sandwich. Wait- ham? He stared down at the meat, his brow twitching slightly. He swore it was supposed to be turkey, he thought it was. He hadn't eaten ham for years, not since the last time before he watched Charlotte's Web, now he felt guilty eating it after seeing it through a pig's eyes. But maybe, this one time, he wouldn't feel bad about it. After-all, he was hungry. His stomach gave a small growl to signify to just do it, and so he did.

Last edited by Rory Dresner on 29/12/13, 04:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aaron Falconi

Aaron Falconi

Money : 41
Popularity : 9

PostSubject: Re: I Thought This Was Turkey (Alexa)   I Thought This Was Turkey (Alexa) I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 02:03 am

Aaron wasn't used to this. High School. The concept seemed crazy to him. From what his middle school teachers told him, the place was going to be a nightmare, but after about a week here, the place didn't seem half bad! Much more freedom and a lot more bait. Bait: Attractive ass people. Aaron wasn't a little horny broad, but he knew when someone was attractive, he just didn't pay attention to it all that much. Coming out of math, he was so glad it was lunch. He couldn't take another math equation. Stumbling through the caf, he spotted someone who was sitting alone, and finding someone who sat alone was like finding Willy Wonka's Golden Ticket, it was very rare. "Mind if I sit here?"

Last edited by Aaron Falconi on 29/12/13, 02:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rory Dresner

Rory Dresner

PostSubject: Re: I Thought This Was Turkey (Alexa)   I Thought This Was Turkey (Alexa) I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 02:08 am

Rory nervously bit down on the meat, tugging hesitantly on it. Just as the ham was about to rip from the sandwich, someone asked to sit with him. He glanced up, seeing a boy roughly his age staring down at him. Rory was shocked, and nodded quickly. "Y-yeah, I mean, I don't mind." He squeaked awkwardly, gesturing towards a seat. "Um, I'm Rory. Dresner.. Rory Dresner." He said, reaching out a quivering hand. Was this one of the guys his cousin warned him about? He didn't seem so bad.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Falconi

Aaron Falconi

PostSubject: Re: I Thought This Was Turkey (Alexa)   I Thought This Was Turkey (Alexa) I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 02:15 am

The guy seemed a little...flustered. Or, nervous? Whatever the right term was, he doesn't do all that well in English class. But it was sort of nice. It was refreshing not to see someone crazy around these parts. There was the Jesus freak in their grade and the guidance counselor, and the principal who had more tattoos than Michael Jackson, rest his soul, had nose jobs. "Awesome." He grinned, sitting down next to him. "I'm. Aaron. Aaron Falconi." He smirked, poking fun at the way Rory introduced himself.
Back to top Go down
Rory Dresner

Rory Dresner

PostSubject: Re: I Thought This Was Turkey (Alexa)   I Thought This Was Turkey (Alexa) I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 02:19 am

A faint rosy blush crept up on Rory's cheeks. No, stop that. He nodded to the boy. "Um, nice to meet you, Aaron." Rory sensed he was acting a bit strange, so he tried to make conversation so the boy wouldn't get bored with him. "So, are you new here too?" He asked, picking a bit of bread from the sandwich and popping it into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Falconi

Aaron Falconi

PostSubject: Re: I Thought This Was Turkey (Alexa)   I Thought This Was Turkey (Alexa) I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 02:22 am

Aaron had always been tall for his age, standing at 6'2" currently, being sixteen and a freshman. It was a little crazy, people always mistook him for a full grown man, but one thing with him was that he always stuck out. People always knew that he wasn't older just by the way he acted, and that seemed to be the situation here. He was probably giving off the essence of someone who was new to this school. This crazy, crazy school. "UUugh, was I that obvious?" He grinned playfully.
Back to top Go down
Rory Dresner

Rory Dresner

PostSubject: Re: I Thought This Was Turkey (Alexa)   I Thought This Was Turkey (Alexa) I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 02:27 am

Rory let out a little giggle, "Sort of. Today's my first day, actually." He said, giving a small shrug. "I'm not exactly used to being around so many people." It was true. Rory's old school was small and there weren't many students. A lot of them were held back, so whenever he advanced a grade the number of students gradually dwindled until they started passing kids just to get them out of their hair. Rory was considered gifted in his school since he never had to repeat a grade, and it worried him a little that here he'd just be an average student, maybe less. A nuisance to his teachers.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Falconi

Aaron Falconi

PostSubject: Re: I Thought This Was Turkey (Alexa)   I Thought This Was Turkey (Alexa) I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 02:32 am

"Really?" Aaron asked, his face lighting up. "You seem like a natural here." Rory seemed to know to stay away from the crazies already, but maybe that was just human instinct, because Aaron knew that these hoes were off the walls as soon as he entered. He wasn't used to so many people. His middle school wasn't this big, obviously, but it still freaked him out to be at a place with this many people everyday for the next four years. He was okay when it was little things, like concerts, but not every freaking day. "Yeah, quiet's good sometimes. Especially when you have the right company." He told Rory, shyly grinning, purposely not making eye contact with him in fear of Rory seeing past his whole joking aspect of the two talking.
Back to top Go down
Rory Dresner

Rory Dresner

PostSubject: Re: I Thought This Was Turkey (Alexa)   I Thought This Was Turkey (Alexa) I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 02:38 am

Rory smiled. "Yeah? So do you." He plucked another clump of bread from his sandwich and ate it. He glanced around, gulping slightly at the growing number of students. "Yeah, I think you're right." He said, offering the boy a half smile. He then leaned a little closer, "Do the girls always dress like that?" He asked, gesturing towards a small group of brunettes in rather revealing clothing. It had to be uncomfortable, even with a sweater on Rory was still feeling the chilly air. Did this school even bother to heat the building, or was it just him?
Back to top Go down
Aaron Falconi

Aaron Falconi

PostSubject: Re: I Thought This Was Turkey (Alexa)   I Thought This Was Turkey (Alexa) I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 02:42 am

Aaron actually took that as the biggest compliment ever and was super grateful he received it. "Thanks." He said, slowly coming back to normal to the point where he could maybe give Rory some eye contact. "Unfortunately." He said, in regards to the whole girl thing. He didn't not like girls who wore trashy things, because hey, if it floats your boat - go sailing! And dressing a certain way didn't mean you were complete trailer trash, but it's just weird when you see all these girls revealing what clothes was meant to cover. "Sometimes I wonder how their legs don't freeze together..." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Rory Dresner

Rory Dresner

PostSubject: Re: I Thought This Was Turkey (Alexa)   I Thought This Was Turkey (Alexa) I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 02:52 am

Rory cracked a smile and blew a huff of air out of his nostrils. "Sometimes I wonder about them.." He trailed off. Rory took a quick sip from his sprite, sneaking a peek from behind the drink at the boy who for once, didn't run away. Sure, he was used to being ignored, but this was new. Someone actually wanting to be around him, that was more than he could say for his relatives. "So um, Aaron, who do you have for homeroom?"
Back to top Go down
Aaron Falconi

Aaron Falconi

PostSubject: Re: I Thought This Was Turkey (Alexa)   I Thought This Was Turkey (Alexa) I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 02:59 am

Aaron had been so busy talking to Rory, he didn't even remember that it was lunch and that he was really hungry. Talking to someone could really be distracting, boy, especially when they were pretty cool. "Clark." He simply said, pulling out a sandwich from the brown paper bag he had for lunch. His lunch was always basic, just a sandwich and maybe a juicebox. His favourites were always the dairy ones. With Yoohoo or Hershey's milk. He loved Hershey's everything. "You?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Rory Dresner

Rory Dresner

PostSubject: Re: I Thought This Was Turkey (Alexa)   I Thought This Was Turkey (Alexa) I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 03:09 am

Rory's eyes lit up a bit. "Really? Me too." He couldn't stop an excited grin from plastering itself on his face. For one, he was accepted by someone. Secondly, that someone happened to be really attractive. Rory blushed at that thought, mentally telling himself to be quiet. He just hoped the boy didn't see the bright red that was creeping across his face. "What a coincidence." He said, trying to stop another grin from forming as soon as he finished his sentence.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Falconi

Aaron Falconi

PostSubject: Re: I Thought This Was Turkey (Alexa)   I Thought This Was Turkey (Alexa) I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 03:18 am

"Seriously?" He said, letting go of his sandwich and it accidentally falling back onto the saran wrap it was originally in. He now wished that he had started a few days prior so they could have met earlier, but at least it was still early on in the school year so there was many places for this relationship to go. I mean friendship. Something. Realizing what an idiot he looked like, he picked his sandwich back up and held it to his face. "Can't wait for next homeroom, then." He grinned, biting the sandwich, once again trying not to give Rory eye contact so he could see him being a little-lot happy.
Back to top Go down
Rory Dresner

Rory Dresner

PostSubject: Re: I Thought This Was Turkey (Alexa)   I Thought This Was Turkey (Alexa) I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 03:26 am

Rory giggled slightly. "Yeah, haha. Same here." He said excitedly, blushing even brighter over the fact that Aaron had dropped his sandwich. Rory always was rather excitable, it was in his nature. Even though he'd only actually met one person so far, Rory felt he was doing good. Something just felt right, especially with Aaron around. Rory flashed a faint smile. Doing good, Rory. Doing good.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Falconi

Aaron Falconi

PostSubject: Re: I Thought This Was Turkey (Alexa)   I Thought This Was Turkey (Alexa) I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 03:36 am

Aaron had been at this school a short while, but he had met a shitload of people but Rory just seemed different. He didn't seem crazy, or over the top, he seemed normal. And that's what Aaron needed in his life right now, normal. And it also helped that he was pretty cute. "So, did you move here from somewhere?" He asked, curious about his life before this school.
Back to top Go down
Rory Dresner

Rory Dresner

PostSubject: Re: I Thought This Was Turkey (Alexa)   I Thought This Was Turkey (Alexa) I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 03:40 am

Rory's eyebrow arched slightly. He never really had someone that was curious about him, let alone someone like Aaron. He gave a short nod. "Yeah, I came from Baltimore, Maryland. What about you? Have you lived here all your life?" He asked, cocking his head to the side as he gently held his soda.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Falconi

Aaron Falconi

PostSubject: Re: I Thought This Was Turkey (Alexa)   I Thought This Was Turkey (Alexa) I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 03:46 am

Taking another bite of his sandwich, Aaron realized how freaking much he loved turkey, potato bread, mustard and mayo together. Well in the right order, because mayo and mustard on the outside would obviously not taste good. Or be sanitary at all. "Wow, that's awesome!" Maryland had always intrigued Aaron because it was so closed to Obama. Honestly, Obama had always been the baddest bitch around ever since he came out with his LGBT support. "Yeah, I've been in this town as long as I could remember." He nodded.
Back to top Go down
Rory Dresner

Rory Dresner

PostSubject: Re: I Thought This Was Turkey (Alexa)   I Thought This Was Turkey (Alexa) I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 03:50 am

Rory chuckled. "Yeah, I guess so." He said, nodding. He watched the boy when he talked, hoping he didn't see him sneaking peeks at him. "Really? What's it like around here? I mean- it seems pretty nice."
Back to top Go down
Aaron Falconi

Aaron Falconi

PostSubject: Re: I Thought This Was Turkey (Alexa)   I Thought This Was Turkey (Alexa) I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 03:56 am

Aaron wasn't going to fight Rory on it because he hadn't been the one to live in Maryland so he couldn't tell him "omg its the coolest thing ever tho". Instead, he could just not and smile and eat his sandwich. "Well, hmm, it's definitely interesting." He chuckled to his new friend. "Definitely not your average town, but most people here are nice. Just stay away from Marie. If you don't carry around a Bible with you 24/7, she thinks you worship satin. It's crazy."
Back to top Go down
Rory Dresner

Rory Dresner

PostSubject: Re: I Thought This Was Turkey (Alexa)   I Thought This Was Turkey (Alexa) I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 04:03 am

Rory nodded, "It was alright." His head then perked up a bit at Aaron's next words. "Really? Why would she just assume that?" He always hated when people were overly-obsessed with religion. It sort of made him uncomfortable, seeing as sometimes people tend to try to force their beliefs onto others. Rory made a mental note to avoid her, she probably wouldn't like the fact that he's an agnostic atheist. I'll just have to avoid Marie.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Falconi

Aaron Falconi

PostSubject: Re: I Thought This Was Turkey (Alexa)   I Thought This Was Turkey (Alexa) I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 04:09 am

Aaron shrugged. He really had no idea what Marie's deal was. She was overly religious and called everyone Satin who didn't believe in every single phrase or line in the Bible. It was just funny. "No idea, she's been that way ever since I met her. I think her dad's a pastor, or something like that." The most ironic thing that was inside of Marie was the fact that she was seen doing all these drugs and shit. Why was he thinking about Marie? This was Rory time, not Jesus freak time. "Enough about crazies, tell me something special about yourself."
Back to top Go down
Rory Dresner

Rory Dresner

PostSubject: Re: I Thought This Was Turkey (Alexa)   I Thought This Was Turkey (Alexa) I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 04:17 am

Rory's eyes widened slightly at that. "I think I'm afraid of Marie." He mumbled. He shrugged at what Aaron said next. What was there to tell? He quickly tried to find something- anything interesting about himself. "Um.. well, I uh.. I have a cat?" A cat. Way to go Rory.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Falconi

Aaron Falconi

PostSubject: Re: I Thought This Was Turkey (Alexa)   I Thought This Was Turkey (Alexa) I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 04:24 am

"Aw, have no fear, Aaron will protect you." Aaron told him, smiling as he actually managed to look him in the eyes this time. Usually whenever something like this was said he'd look away, maybe this was a sing? "Cats are definitely interesting." He told Rory, mostly because he saw this 30/30 special that documented cats at night that exposed how freaking crazy they are. But he didn't wanna get Rory all scared or anything, so he just decided to leave it alone for now.
Back to top Go down
Rory Dresner

Rory Dresner

PostSubject: Re: I Thought This Was Turkey (Alexa)   I Thought This Was Turkey (Alexa) I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 04:35 am

Rory's cheeks probably out-glowed Rudolph's nose, and in a weak attempt to hide the spreading blush and pressed his fingers over his mouth. Yet his smile still crept up behind them. He decided hiding might be a bit obvious, so he pulled his hands back down and folded them on the table. "Yeah, her name's Avenue. I've had her since I was nine." He smiled at fond memories shared between him and his cat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Thought This Was Turkey (Alexa)   I Thought This Was Turkey (Alexa) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Thought This Was Turkey (Alexa)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next