Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Drama High!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We are no word count, rapid fire, crazy as shit, character driven site! Please register with your FIRST AND LAST name (ex. Crystal Waters), post an application and get the ball rolling! Most important rule of all, have fun and cause lots of drama over here at DRAMA HIGH!

Pay It Forward (Casper/Addie) Newcreate.php?text=Updates%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
We have just added a Gossip Column, Social Networking, Character Development & Shipping categories!

For the Gossip Column, you can post anonymously as the Drama queen about anything and everyone you want! Whether you want to post or just read, do it all here!

In the Social Networking category, you can post topics containing your character's social networking (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) posts and pages!

Here in Character Development, these are blogs, journal entries and anything else your character uses to express themselves or help further in character development & growth.

Shipping is where you can get plots for your characters!

Make sure to check out all of these exciting new updates and enjoy!
Latest topics
» The Valley
Pay It Forward (Casper/Addie) I_icon_minitimeby Sugar Fuentes 23/03/14, 08:07 pm

» --Sinner--
Pay It Forward (Casper/Addie) I_icon_minitimeby Sugar Fuentes 27/02/14, 07:30 pm

» So you think you're so smart huh?
Pay It Forward (Casper/Addie) I_icon_minitimeby Principal Bacardi 22/01/14, 12:36 am

» Crispy finger nails.
Pay It Forward (Casper/Addie) I_icon_minitimeby Ria Bertram 12/01/14, 05:13 pm

» Didn't know where to put this so yeah...
Pay It Forward (Casper/Addie) I_icon_minitimeby Julian Darko 11/01/14, 06:31 am

» Alcohol & Hardly Working
Pay It Forward (Casper/Addie) I_icon_minitimeby Lulu Reedus 09/01/14, 06:59 am

» Real World
Pay It Forward (Casper/Addie) I_icon_minitimeby Lulu Reedus 09/01/14, 06:55 am

» tornado in my pants, hollaaaa
Pay It Forward (Casper/Addie) I_icon_minitimeby smaug kingsley 09/01/14, 06:33 am

» First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers
Pay It Forward (Casper/Addie) I_icon_minitimeby Marie Del Ray 09/01/14, 05:15 am

Pay It Forward (Casper/Addie) Newcreate.php?text=Chat%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous

Pay It Forward (Casper/Addie) Newcreate.php?text=Staff%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
Pay It Forward (Casper/Addie) Rs_634x911-130618124906-634.ALevinePerfume.mh.061813 Pay It Forward (Casper/Addie) James_franco_002
Pay It Forward (Casper/Addie) Thumbs_0512-cover-zooey-deschanel-1-xln

Pay It Forward (Casper/Addie) Newcreate.php?text=Timeline%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
SEPT 22-28, 2013

Pay It Forward (Casper/Addie) Newcreate.php?text=Credits%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
Yo! So all the pictures come from searches on Google. All the "templates" for the rules and face claims, etc., come from various users registered to CAUTION TO THE WIND, a fantastic roleplaying reference website dedicated to making your experience roleplaying prettier! And all the restaurants, stores, sights Outside of Drama High come from various programs produced by Schneider's Bakery™ production company! Thank you for taking the time to look at this!

Pay It Forward (Casper/Addie)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan Atwood

Ryan Atwood

Money : 18
Popularity : 0

Pay It Forward (Casper/Addie) Empty
PostSubject: Pay It Forward (Casper/Addie)   Pay It Forward (Casper/Addie) I_icon_minitime02/01/14, 04:40 pm

Ryan walked into the coffee shop craving a peppermint mocha and a new atmosphere. He'd been stuck at the hospital all day mopping floors and washing windows. Although the staff was nice, it was extremely uneventful on the floor he was working on. He got in line just as the person in front of him was about to pay. "I've got it", he smiled and put a 10 on the counter. He was in an impeccably good mood for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Casper Bronx

Casper Bronx

PostSubject: Re: Pay It Forward (Casper/Addie)   Pay It Forward (Casper/Addie) I_icon_minitime02/01/14, 04:48 pm

"It's okay! No I got it..." Casper said trying to get money for his coffee. He looked at the boy and did a double take. "Oh yeah, uh thanks!" He said scratching the back of his neck very nervously.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Atwood

Ryan Atwood

PostSubject: Re: Pay It Forward (Casper/Addie)   Pay It Forward (Casper/Addie) I_icon_minitime02/01/14, 05:17 pm

"No problem", Ryan winked and then ordered his own drink, "medium peppermint mocha". The guy he'd just payed for was surprisingly attractive. And his curly hair just made him even more cute. He let himself day dream for a moment until the barista coughed and held out his hand. "Oh yeah, sorry", he took out his wallet again and fished out a 5 dollar bill.
Back to top Go down
Casper Bronx

Casper Bronx

PostSubject: Re: Pay It Forward (Casper/Addie)   Pay It Forward (Casper/Addie) I_icon_minitime02/01/14, 05:21 pm

"Uh, at least we can drink these together as thanks for paying for my drink." He smiled running a hand through his hair and blushing slightly at the boy. His hair. Oh my god his hair.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Atwood

Ryan Atwood

PostSubject: Re: Pay It Forward (Casper/Addie)   Pay It Forward (Casper/Addie) I_icon_minitime02/01/14, 05:28 pm

"Totally", he lead the way to a booth and folded his legs preschool style. "Sooo come here often?". He sipped his drink and awkwardly played with the 'Live Strong' bracelet on his wrist. This place was so much better than Starbucks. Everything was cheaper, and it most definitely smelled better.
Back to top Go down
Casper Bronx

Casper Bronx

PostSubject: Re: Pay It Forward (Casper/Addie)   Pay It Forward (Casper/Addie) I_icon_minitime02/01/14, 05:29 pm

"No, I'm british so I drink more tea then coffee..." He said sipping his coffee and smiling. "So you come here often mate?"
Back to top Go down
Ryan Atwood

Ryan Atwood

PostSubject: Re: Pay It Forward (Casper/Addie)   Pay It Forward (Casper/Addie) I_icon_minitime02/01/14, 05:40 pm

"This is the first time coming here actually", he smiled, imagining running his hands through this guy's gorgeous hair. Was that weird? Nah. "I'm Ryan by the way..."
Back to top Go down
Casper Bronx

Casper Bronx

PostSubject: Re: Pay It Forward (Casper/Addie)   Pay It Forward (Casper/Addie) I_icon_minitime02/01/14, 05:46 pm

"Casper..." He said. Ryan. He repeated his name to himself a couple of times. Smiling wide each time.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Atwood

Ryan Atwood

PostSubject: Re: Pay It Forward (Casper/Addie)   Pay It Forward (Casper/Addie) I_icon_minitime02/01/14, 05:49 pm

"Cute...I mean nice name", he lifted his drink to his lips again, drinking until the hot liquid burned his throat. "So uh do you go to school around here?"
Back to top Go down
Casper Bronx

Casper Bronx

PostSubject: Re: Pay It Forward (Casper/Addie)   Pay It Forward (Casper/Addie) I_icon_minitime02/01/14, 05:54 pm

"Yes I do...I'm a senior..." He winked. That's right be smooth.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Atwood

Ryan Atwood

PostSubject: Re: Pay It Forward (Casper/Addie)   Pay It Forward (Casper/Addie) I_icon_minitime02/01/14, 06:03 pm

"Same", he coughed. Did Casper just wink at him or was he imagining things? Either way it was hot as hell. He seriously wanted to speed up the conversation a bit, but sadly had no way of telling if this guy played for the other team.
Back to top Go down
Casper Bronx

Casper Bronx

PostSubject: Re: Pay It Forward (Casper/Addie)   Pay It Forward (Casper/Addie) I_icon_minitime02/01/14, 06:10 pm

"So what's a cute boy like you doing alone?" He asked smirking. Playing his famous Prince Charming bit.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Atwood

Ryan Atwood

PostSubject: Re: Pay It Forward (Casper/Addie)   Pay It Forward (Casper/Addie) I_icon_minitime02/01/14, 06:25 pm

Okay, so his suspicions were correct. Wonderful. He blushed at the compliment, "I could ask you the same thing, Casssssperrrrrr", he let his name roll off his tongue. It strangely sounded like a supernatural character. Well if Casper was Castiel, he was Dean.
Back to top Go down
Casper Bronx

Casper Bronx

PostSubject: Re: Pay It Forward (Casper/Addie)   Pay It Forward (Casper/Addie) I_icon_minitime02/01/14, 06:30 pm

He chuckled and smiled a cheeky smile. "You just have awesome eyes..." He stated looking in his eyes and running a hand through his hair. "Where have they been all my life..."
Back to top Go down
Ryan Atwood

Ryan Atwood

PostSubject: Re: Pay It Forward (Casper/Addie)   Pay It Forward (Casper/Addie) I_icon_minitime02/01/14, 06:34 pm

Ryan giggled like an idiot. He was fighting the urge to climb over the table and make out with him. But they'd just met like 10 minutes ago. What the hell was this boy doing to him. "I guess you've just been looking in all the wrong places, cutie"
Back to top Go down
Casper Bronx

Casper Bronx

PostSubject: Re: Pay It Forward (Casper/Addie)   Pay It Forward (Casper/Addie) I_icon_minitime02/01/14, 06:36 pm

He chuckled and looked at the table blushing. "I guess I came to the right place at the right time today..." He smiled seeing there was creme on his lip and he smirked licking his finger and wiping it off gently. "You had something right there..."

//Casper is the king of sexual tension!//
Back to top Go down
Ryan Atwood

Ryan Atwood

PostSubject: Re: Pay It Forward (Casper/Addie)   Pay It Forward (Casper/Addie) I_icon_minitime02/01/14, 09:02 pm

"Well uh.... haha thanks", Ryan laughed. Cas had him at the edge of his seat. "Ya know, we should hang out sometime. Like out in public.... like not here at some other date and time...."
Back to top Go down
Casper Bronx

Casper Bronx

PostSubject: Re: Pay It Forward (Casper/Addie)   Pay It Forward (Casper/Addie) I_icon_minitime02/01/14, 09:37 pm

"What did you have in mind?" He asked smiling slightly at him and biting his top lip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pay It Forward (Casper/Addie)   Pay It Forward (Casper/Addie) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pay It Forward (Casper/Addie)
Page 1 of 1