Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Drama High!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We are no word count, rapid fire, crazy as shit, character driven site! Please register with your FIRST AND LAST name (ex. Crystal Waters), post an application and get the ball rolling! Most important rule of all, have fun and cause lots of drama over here at DRAMA HIGH!

Part of your world {tag: addie/evan} Newcreate.php?text=Updates%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
We have just added a Gossip Column, Social Networking, Character Development & Shipping categories!

For the Gossip Column, you can post anonymously as the Drama queen about anything and everyone you want! Whether you want to post or just read, do it all here!

In the Social Networking category, you can post topics containing your character's social networking (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) posts and pages!

Here in Character Development, these are blogs, journal entries and anything else your character uses to express themselves or help further in character development & growth.

Shipping is where you can get plots for your characters!

Make sure to check out all of these exciting new updates and enjoy!
Latest topics
» The Valley
Part of your world {tag: addie/evan} I_icon_minitimeby Sugar Fuentes 23/03/14, 08:07 pm

» --Sinner--
Part of your world {tag: addie/evan} I_icon_minitimeby Sugar Fuentes 27/02/14, 07:30 pm

» So you think you're so smart huh?
Part of your world {tag: addie/evan} I_icon_minitimeby Principal Bacardi 22/01/14, 12:36 am

» Crispy finger nails.
Part of your world {tag: addie/evan} I_icon_minitimeby Ria Bertram 12/01/14, 05:13 pm

» Didn't know where to put this so yeah...
Part of your world {tag: addie/evan} I_icon_minitimeby Julian Darko 11/01/14, 06:31 am

» Alcohol & Hardly Working
Part of your world {tag: addie/evan} I_icon_minitimeby Lulu Reedus 09/01/14, 06:59 am

» Real World
Part of your world {tag: addie/evan} I_icon_minitimeby Lulu Reedus 09/01/14, 06:55 am

» tornado in my pants, hollaaaa
Part of your world {tag: addie/evan} I_icon_minitimeby smaug kingsley 09/01/14, 06:33 am

» First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers
Part of your world {tag: addie/evan} I_icon_minitimeby Marie Del Ray 09/01/14, 05:15 am

Part of your world {tag: addie/evan} Newcreate.php?text=Chat%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous

Part of your world {tag: addie/evan} Newcreate.php?text=Staff%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
Part of your world {tag: addie/evan} Rs_634x911-130618124906-634.ALevinePerfume.mh.061813 Part of your world {tag: addie/evan} James_franco_002
Part of your world {tag: addie/evan} Thumbs_0512-cover-zooey-deschanel-1-xln

Part of your world {tag: addie/evan} Newcreate.php?text=Timeline%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
SEPT 22-28, 2013

Part of your world {tag: addie/evan} Newcreate.php?text=Credits%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
Yo! So all the pictures come from searches on Google. All the "templates" for the rules and face claims, etc., come from various users registered to CAUTION TO THE WIND, a fantastic roleplaying reference website dedicated to making your experience roleplaying prettier! And all the restaurants, stores, sights Outside of Drama High come from various programs produced by Schneider's Bakery™ production company! Thank you for taking the time to look at this!

Part of your world {tag: addie/evan}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Carlene Pace

Carlene Pace

Money : 73
Popularity : 1

Part of your world {tag: addie/evan} Empty
PostSubject: Part of your world {tag: addie/evan}   Part of your world {tag: addie/evan} I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 01:51 am

Carly arrived in a plain white pullover and a pink skirt. She double checked the address with what she had on her phone and knocked twice. It wouldn't be the first time she messed up the address; a couple months ago she had accidentally stumbled into a pleasant old woman's home. That time she had gotten lucky that the lady had been kind. Carly held a paper Whole Foods sack filled with the snicker doodles and sugar cookies she had baked a few days ago. Certainly not the same as fresh out the oven, but still pretty tasty. Biting her lip a little nervously, she looked around at the neighboring houses as she waited.
Back to top Go down
Evan Thomas Kyle

Evan Thomas Kyle

Money : 67
Popularity : 0

PostSubject: Re: Part of your world {tag: addie/evan}   Part of your world {tag: addie/evan} I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 01:53 am

Evan quickly pulled brownies, yes the boy took enough time to make brownies, out of the oven and quickly came to the door picking Carly up and spinning her around in a kiss. "Hello gorgeous..." He said with such happiness in his voice.

sexy wife beaters
Back to top Go down
Carlene Pace

Carlene Pace

PostSubject: Re: Part of your world {tag: addie/evan}   Part of your world {tag: addie/evan} I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 02:03 am

"Eeep!" She giggled as she was spun around. "I should be saying the same about you." She grinned, running her hands up and down his arms. "Wait," she paused. "Are those brownies I smell?" Carly asked with a giddy smile.
Back to top Go down
Evan Thomas Kyle

Evan Thomas Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Part of your world {tag: addie/evan}   Part of your world {tag: addie/evan} I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 02:09 am

"Indeed, I got excited and when that happens weird shit happens, so I made brownies!" He said picking her up bridal style.
Back to top Go down
Carlene Pace

Carlene Pace

PostSubject: Re: Part of your world {tag: addie/evan}   Part of your world {tag: addie/evan} I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 02:15 am

"Way to impress a girl." Carly laughed, kissing his cheek. "I brought cookies as promised, but I doubt they'll compare!" The brownies made her really excited. They could be baking partners! Throw bake sales! It'd be so great!
Back to top Go down
Evan Thomas Kyle

Evan Thomas Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Part of your world {tag: addie/evan}   Part of your world {tag: addie/evan} I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 02:18 am

"3 types of chocolate and fudge..." He said walking to the kitchen and holding one to her lips. "Eat..."
Back to top Go down
Carlene Pace

Carlene Pace

PostSubject: Re: Part of your world {tag: addie/evan}   Part of your world {tag: addie/evan} I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 02:25 am

She bit into it and felt her heart melt like the warm chocolate. "This. is. delicious." Carly mumbled, trying to prevent brownie crumbs to fly from her mouth as she spoke. "I am thoroughly impressed with you, Mr. Evan." She said once she had finished the brownie, kissing him once. "Now, however, it is your turn to revel. Try it." She produced a snicker doodle from her sack.
Back to top Go down
Evan Thomas Kyle

Evan Thomas Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Part of your world {tag: addie/evan}   Part of your world {tag: addie/evan} I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 02:27 am

He smiled and ate the cookie. "Very tasty Miss Carly..." He smiled kissing her nose.
Back to top Go down
Carlene Pace

Carlene Pace

PostSubject: Re: Part of your world {tag: addie/evan}   Part of your world {tag: addie/evan} I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 04:34 pm

"But of course!" She said in mock offence. "Were you expecting my baking to be anything less the spectacular?"
Back to top Go down
Evan Thomas Kyle

Evan Thomas Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Part of your world {tag: addie/evan}   Part of your world {tag: addie/evan} I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 04:39 pm

"It's supercalafradgilsitcexspealadocious!" He said kissing her again and setting up the sofa's hideaway bed and grabbing the 12 feather comforters his house had and grabbing food. "Sit m'lady..."
Back to top Go down
Carlene Pace

Carlene Pace

PostSubject: Re: Part of your world {tag: addie/evan}   Part of your world {tag: addie/evan} I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 11:06 pm

She giggled and flopped down onto the sofa-bed. "I love the Little Mermaid a lot okay? It's just who I am." Carly bounced up and down on the extremely soft blankets. "Your house is so cozy! I love it!" She had a thing for warm, cozy houses and handmade crafts.
Back to top Go down
Evan Thomas Kyle

Evan Thomas Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Part of your world {tag: addie/evan}   Part of your world {tag: addie/evan} I_icon_minitime29/12/13, 11:26 pm

He smiled and crawled under the covers and pulled Carly with him kissing her temple and turning on the TV to Little Mermaid.
Back to top Go down
Carlene Pace

Carlene Pace

PostSubject: Re: Part of your world {tag: addie/evan}   Part of your world {tag: addie/evan} I_icon_minitime30/12/13, 12:36 pm

The movie had already begun, but fortunately, Carly already had the plot down pat. "This part is really intense, you know?" She smiled, doing an intense lip sync to Part of Your World. "It was my absolute favorite song for the longest time." The entire Little Mermaid soundtrack had been her five-year-old-self's jam.
Back to top Go down
Evan Thomas Kyle

Evan Thomas Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Part of your world {tag: addie/evan}   Part of your world {tag: addie/evan} I_icon_minitime31/12/13, 05:18 pm

"Intense...not my way to describe a disney movie..." He said ruffling up Carly's hair. "You're so cute..."
Back to top Go down
Carlene Pace

Carlene Pace

PostSubject: Re: Part of your world {tag: addie/evan}   Part of your world {tag: addie/evan} I_icon_minitime05/01/14, 12:10 am

"I just get caught up in the emotions, you know? I live to feel. Everything is more exciting like that." She liked extremes - extreme highs and extreme lows. Because if they make you feel, it's worth the heartbreak and the pain, right? Carly votes yes. "Awww." She flushed. "You're just... you're really fucking charming and cute and sweet and wow."

(IM SUCH AN ASSHOLE ADDIE IM SO SO SORRY I HAVENT BEEN ON I JUST ASLKDJFSDLGJ)
Back to top Go down
Evan Thomas Kyle

Evan Thomas Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Part of your world {tag: addie/evan}   Part of your world {tag: addie/evan} I_icon_minitime07/01/14, 06:10 pm

He chuckled a manly hardy chuckle (or at least tried) and picked her up setting her on his lap and smiling feeding her a brownie. "For you m'dear..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Part of your world {tag: addie/evan}   Part of your world {tag: addie/evan} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Part of your world {tag: addie/evan}
Page 1 of 1