Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Drama High!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We are no word count, rapid fire, crazy as shit, character driven site! Please register with your FIRST AND LAST name (ex. Crystal Waters), post an application and get the ball rolling! Most important rule of all, have fun and cause lots of drama over here at DRAMA HIGH!

Small World {Addie} Newcreate.php?text=Updates%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
We have just added a Gossip Column, Social Networking, Character Development & Shipping categories!

For the Gossip Column, you can post anonymously as the Drama queen about anything and everyone you want! Whether you want to post or just read, do it all here!

In the Social Networking category, you can post topics containing your character's social networking (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) posts and pages!

Here in Character Development, these are blogs, journal entries and anything else your character uses to express themselves or help further in character development & growth.

Shipping is where you can get plots for your characters!

Make sure to check out all of these exciting new updates and enjoy!
Latest topics
» The Valley
Small World {Addie} I_icon_minitimeby Sugar Fuentes 23/03/14, 08:07 pm

» --Sinner--
Small World {Addie} I_icon_minitimeby Sugar Fuentes 27/02/14, 07:30 pm

» So you think you're so smart huh?
Small World {Addie} I_icon_minitimeby Principal Bacardi 22/01/14, 12:36 am

» Crispy finger nails.
Small World {Addie} I_icon_minitimeby Ria Bertram 12/01/14, 05:13 pm

» Didn't know where to put this so yeah...
Small World {Addie} I_icon_minitimeby Julian Darko 11/01/14, 06:31 am

» Alcohol & Hardly Working
Small World {Addie} I_icon_minitimeby Lulu Reedus 09/01/14, 06:59 am

» Real World
Small World {Addie} I_icon_minitimeby Lulu Reedus 09/01/14, 06:55 am

» tornado in my pants, hollaaaa
Small World {Addie} I_icon_minitimeby smaug kingsley 09/01/14, 06:33 am

» First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers
Small World {Addie} I_icon_minitimeby Marie Del Ray 09/01/14, 05:15 am

Small World {Addie} Newcreate.php?text=Chat%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous

Small World {Addie} Newcreate.php?text=Staff%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
Small World {Addie} Rs_634x911-130618124906-634.ALevinePerfume.mh.061813 Small World {Addie} James_franco_002
Small World {Addie} Thumbs_0512-cover-zooey-deschanel-1-xln

Small World {Addie} Newcreate.php?text=Timeline%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
SEPT 22-28, 2013

Small World {Addie} Newcreate.php?text=Credits%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
Yo! So all the pictures come from searches on Google. All the "templates" for the rules and face claims, etc., come from various users registered to CAUTION TO THE WIND, a fantastic roleplaying reference website dedicated to making your experience roleplaying prettier! And all the restaurants, stores, sights Outside of Drama High come from various programs produced by Schneider's Bakery™ production company! Thank you for taking the time to look at this!

Small World {Addie}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ian Baker

Ian Baker

Money : 33
Popularity : 2

Small World {Addie} Empty
PostSubject: Small World {Addie}   Small World {Addie} I_icon_minitime30/12/13, 01:11 am

Every other inch of this high school could be very convincing as a sort of reverse-asylum to Ian. Where you go to become insane. Instead of being protected from your insanity, you go to have your insanity fed to you on a silver platter. If he had to stay up all night to finish one assignment in order to pass one class, he was going to go totally, completely mental. But in all the shit that it gave to him, it gave him one little diamond in the rough; The school cafeteria.

To be honest, the food wasn't all that great. It was just better than putting dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets in the microwave and waiting three minutes to eat them. Which was what he had to do at home. In order to avoid dying from food poisoning because of his mom's horrid cooking. And so, as he sat down with his lunch, he patted himself on the back for surviving on chicken nuggets and school lunches for eighteen years.

I'M SO SORRY I SUCK AT WRITING STARTERS IOEHDS
Back to top Go down
Ryder Kyle

Ryder Kyle

Money : 31
Popularity : 0

PostSubject: Re: Small World {Addie}   Small World {Addie} I_icon_minitime30/12/13, 01:15 am

Ryder bobbed her head to the music singing to herself. "We're going down, down in an earlier round And Sugar, we're going down swinging I'll be your number one with a bullet A loaded god complex, cock it and pull it..." She sat down across from a boy not even noticing she actually sat there, she had her music cranked up so loud he could hear her music.

hehehe FOB!!
BBY YOU'RE FINE!!
Back to top Go down
Ian Baker

Ian Baker

PostSubject: Re: Small World {Addie}   Small World {Addie} I_icon_minitime30/12/13, 01:41 am

Ian was sitting, enjoying his sandwich that could barely classify as a sandwich, when he heard random music, coming from a random source. He'd looked over his shoulder to the source, only to see it was just some girl. Now, normally he'd probably go eat his lunch somewhere else whilst silently judging the girl. But it had been his new years resolution to stop being so judgemental. Besides, why should he care? If she wanted to hurt her ears, she could. He wasn't going to stop her. Plus, she wasnt all that terrible a singer. But that's besides the point. It was, however when she sat down across from him, seemingly unknowingly, he decided it was getting a bit annoying. So, trying to hide his annoyance, he spoke in the nicest way possible.

"Pardon," He leaned across the table and tapped her shoulder "Mind turning that down?"
Back to top Go down
Ryder Kyle

Ryder Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Small World {Addie}   Small World {Addie} I_icon_minitime30/12/13, 01:43 am

She looked at him and nodded turning it down quickly and looking at him "I am so sorry..." She said through a extremely guilty face. "I didn't mean to bother you...I should sit somewhere else? She said gathering most of her lunch. "Are you new here?"
Back to top Go down
Ian Baker

Ian Baker

PostSubject: Re: Small World {Addie}   Small World {Addie} I_icon_minitime30/12/13, 01:52 am

One look at the girl's guilty face and Ian died a llittle inside. She hadn't really bothered him. Just slightly annoyed him. Slightly. H felt bad instantaneously and regretted even looking at the girl. She was gathering her things when he put an arm out as if to stop her from leaving.

"No, no! You don't have to leave! I just.." he stopped mid-sentence and took his arm back. "You didn't bother me that much...." he listened as she asked him a question. "No...Not really....You?"

Last edited by Ian Baker on 30/12/13, 01:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryder Kyle

Ryder Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Small World {Addie}   Small World {Addie} I_icon_minitime30/12/13, 01:53 am

"Yeah, I'm real sorry my brother's a sophmore and I'm a junior we just transferred from Las Vegas..." She said sitting down and eating her tater tots. "I'm uh Ryder...you are?"

//I just died inside...this is cute :DD//
Back to top Go down
Ian Baker

Ian Baker

PostSubject: Re: Small World {Addie}   Small World {Addie} I_icon_minitime30/12/13, 01:59 am

He nodded and chewed on his sandwich until she finished. "I'm a senior. I'm from Oklahoma. I've been here forever." He sighed as she introduced herself. "Ian. Ugh... so why'd you move here?"

Ohmygod same here
Back to top Go down
Ryder Kyle

Ryder Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Small World {Addie}   Small World {Addie} I_icon_minitime30/12/13, 02:02 am

"My parents...they ditched us..." She admitted looking at him. "Ian, it's a lovely name...like a prince charming..."

jdfakajfkladklfdkj ERGH
Back to top Go down
Ian Baker

Ian Baker

PostSubject: Re: Small World {Addie}   Small World {Addie} I_icon_minitime30/12/13, 02:10 am

Ian's eyes widened a little when she said her parents left them. He couldnt imagine that happening. At all. But it obviously had. At the mention of his name being like prince charming, he was quite puzzled.

"I hardly think that could be true. Imagine that. Cinderella and Ian. Aurora and Ian. Snow white an Ian. Ian is something you name your favorite mug. Because it's quite awkward, really. Ryder i so..badass though. Like Flynn Ryder." He rambled for a while before shutting the fuck up. "Anyway, My parents nmed me Ian after a dog."

Last edited by Ian Baker on 30/12/13, 02:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryder Kyle

Ryder Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Small World {Addie}   Small World {Addie} I_icon_minitime30/12/13, 02:12 am

"Actually, your name means a gift from god...your name is quite handsome actually, and I was named Ryder after Red Riding Hood..." She admitted gesturing to her red dress. "My parents are a bunch of hippies..."
Back to top Go down
Ian Baker

Ian Baker

PostSubject: Re: Small World {Addie}   Small World {Addie} I_icon_minitime30/12/13, 02:23 am

Ian smiled a cheeky smile at the table. "Tht would explain. So. Freaking. Much." He laughed at himself for a moment. "My parents had a puppy named Ian prior to my birth. I thought I was named for him. But now I get it!" He looked at her as she told her about her parens being hippies. He had no idea what she said before that, but he looked her straight in the eye, still smiling, and said

"Well, my parents are bible thumpers." He continued smiling on, silently laughjng at himself. Turning his attention back on Ryder, he asked "Where did you learn your knowledge ofthe meanings of names, o great sire?"
Back to top Go down
Ryder Kyle

Ryder Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Small World {Addie}   Small World {Addie} I_icon_minitime30/12/13, 02:24 am

"I write stories a lot, and poems...I had to learn my names..." She said dusting fake dirt off her jacket and giggling looking at Ian and biting her lip. "So, what are you working on?"
Back to top Go down
Ian Baker

Ian Baker

PostSubject: Re: Small World {Addie}   Small World {Addie} I_icon_minitime30/12/13, 02:41 am

Ian found her giggle sounding like a fairy's giggle. And he thought that was kind of cute. Kind of. Just because a kind-of-cute girli giggles the kind-of-cute giggle of a fairy, did not make faries any less frightening.

At the question about what he was working on, his mind went blank. What was he working on? "Ugh...." he thought for a moment. "Right now? Befriending a pretty girl."

OHMYGODIJUSTDIDTHAT
Back to top Go down
Ryder Kyle

Ryder Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Small World {Addie}   Small World {Addie} I_icon_minitime30/12/13, 02:42 am

"I'm talking to a cute boy..." She said winking slightly and biting her lip.

OH MY GOD I JUST DID THAT ALEX
Back to top Go down
Ian Baker

Ian Baker

PostSubject: Re: Small World {Addie}   Small World {Addie} I_icon_minitime30/12/13, 02:52 am

Ian was a little confused about what was happening. Like, did he just insinuate sex? Was it that easy? Is that why internet trolls make fun of virgins? Because it's so easy to get it in? What the serious fuck.

At this point, he had no idea what to do or say or think or feel. So, he said the worst thing.he could have possibly said. "So, like, do we kiss now or like? Are we supposed to shake hands or like?" He could literally smell the awkward he just created in the air. And it stunk.

Bad.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Kyle

Ryder Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Small World {Addie}   Small World {Addie} I_icon_minitime30/12/13, 02:56 am

She blushed like crazy and looked down at her feet smiling up at him. "Now you say you and I are going on a date..." She said smoothly and crossing her arms behind her head smiling as cheekily as he did a few minutes ago. But she put her head on her elbow that was propped up on the table. "You can also kiss me like I'm not stopping ya..." Whoa where the fuck did that come from? She was never like that.

OHMYGOD
RYDER IS TRYING TO BE SMOOTH WHEN REALLY

SHE'S NOT
Back to top Go down
Ian Baker

Ian Baker

PostSubject: Re: Small World {Addie}   Small World {Addie} I_icon_minitime30/12/13, 03:27 am

At this point, Ian wanted to run away from this conversation and never come back. He woukd've, too. If he didn't feel eerily drawn to this girl.

The only thing is, he had no idea how to ask a girl out. He'd only ever asked out a guy. And that was probably different. Way different. Because guys and girls...they work differently, right? He assumed the tricks he used on his exboyfriend wouldn't work on a girl. But he did it anyway.

"So, uh, wanna go to a footbal game or something? Or like what do girls like to do on dates?" He assumed they liked glass slippers and shit of the sort. But he wanted to know.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Kyle

Ryder Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Small World {Addie}   Small World {Addie} I_icon_minitime30/12/13, 03:29 am

"I'd like a movie." She said kissing his cheek. She regretted kissing his cheek and sat in her seat and played with her fingers, feeling like this had took a turn for the worse.
Back to top Go down
Ian Baker

Ian Baker

PostSubject: Re: Small World {Addie}   Small World {Addie} I_icon_minitime30/12/13, 03:39 am

He smiled. "A movie it i--" he stopped mid-sentence again as she kissed him on the cheek. He blushed a little, but it was obvious he was hardly as embarrassed by it as she was. In fact, the sight of her playing with her fingers was kind of cute.

Kind of.

He slid over and sat next to her, trying to figure out what to do. "Hey!" He said smiling gleefully.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Kyle

Ryder Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Small World {Addie}   Small World {Addie} I_icon_minitime30/12/13, 03:43 am

This was awkward, no doubt but she liked seeing him all confused. She giggled and looked at him. "Hey.." She said cheery and cute like.
Back to top Go down
Ian Baker

Ian Baker

PostSubject: Re: Small World {Addie}   Small World {Addie} I_icon_minitime30/12/13, 03:56 am

I really hate this person right now but I sorta kinda like her at the same time. He was having difficulties placing judgement on Ryder. And he told himself he wouldn't but now he was past the point of no return. He just couldn't figure out what to file her under in his brain.

When she looked at him and giggled that fairy giggle, he leaned in and kissed hercheek. He then proceeded to get up to throw his sandwich away. Who needs food anymore? Food is old news! Prior to walking away from the table, he looked at her and spoke "Meet me at the Premiere on Thursday. Three o'clock." He then proceeded to walk away. First to the trashcan, then out the door.

FJVSTKN I CAN CHANGE THIS SO ITS STILL GOING SAY THE WORD ADDIE JUST SAY THE WORD AND ILL KEEP IT GOING
Back to top Go down
Ryder Kyle

Ryder Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Small World {Addie}   Small World {Addie} I_icon_minitime30/12/13, 04:15 am

THE WORD~!!!

Ryder giggled and followed him pecking his top lip before running away embarassed.
Back to top Go down
Ian Baker

Ian Baker

PostSubject: Re: Small World {Addie}   Small World {Addie} I_icon_minitime30/12/13, 04:28 am

This girl was mad. Insane.

So why was he still interested in her?

He was caught off gaurd when she ran up to him. Even moreso when she kissed him. And even more whn he may (or may not have) kissed her back? What the heck, Ian?! What the heck!

Even after she ran away, he didnt go after her. He just stood and tried to come to a conclusion. Girls are strange mothereffers. But that's the way he liked them.

He ran after her, his footsteps behind hers. He stopped at some point, partly to catch his breathe. Partly to ask a question.

"Hey." He.panted, sitting on the ground. "Are you ticklish?"
Back to top Go down
Ryder Kyle

Ryder Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Small World {Addie}   Small World {Addie} I_icon_minitime30/12/13, 04:30 am

She looked at him and smirked. "Maybe I am maybe I am not..." She said bopping his nose. Glad she didn't blow it, even more glad he kissed her back a bit. She blushed and tried to hide it.

OHMYGODHISMOMSHOULDEMBARESSHIM
Back to top Go down
Ian Baker

Ian Baker

PostSubject: Re: Small World {Addie}   Small World {Addie} I_icon_minitime30/12/13, 04:57 am

"That's helpful...." he said, looking up at her blushing fairy face. "So...……....." his voice trailed away. He had no idea what to do now. Maybe she'd have an idea.

do you aant him to cry omg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Small World {Addie}   Small World {Addie} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Small World {Addie}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next