Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Drama High!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We are no word count, rapid fire, crazy as shit, character driven site! Please register with your FIRST AND LAST name (ex. Crystal Waters), post an application and get the ball rolling! Most important rule of all, have fun and cause lots of drama over here at DRAMA HIGH!

Guilt Money (OPEN!) Newcreate.php?text=Updates%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
We have just added a Gossip Column, Social Networking, Character Development & Shipping categories!

For the Gossip Column, you can post anonymously as the Drama queen about anything and everyone you want! Whether you want to post or just read, do it all here!

In the Social Networking category, you can post topics containing your character's social networking (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) posts and pages!

Here in Character Development, these are blogs, journal entries and anything else your character uses to express themselves or help further in character development & growth.

Shipping is where you can get plots for your characters!

Make sure to check out all of these exciting new updates and enjoy!
Latest topics
» The Valley
Guilt Money (OPEN!) I_icon_minitimeby Sugar Fuentes 23/03/14, 08:07 pm

» --Sinner--
Guilt Money (OPEN!) I_icon_minitimeby Sugar Fuentes 27/02/14, 07:30 pm

» So you think you're so smart huh?
Guilt Money (OPEN!) I_icon_minitimeby Principal Bacardi 22/01/14, 12:36 am

» Crispy finger nails.
Guilt Money (OPEN!) I_icon_minitimeby Ria Bertram 12/01/14, 05:13 pm

» Didn't know where to put this so yeah...
Guilt Money (OPEN!) I_icon_minitimeby Julian Darko 11/01/14, 06:31 am

» Alcohol & Hardly Working
Guilt Money (OPEN!) I_icon_minitimeby Lulu Reedus 09/01/14, 06:59 am

» Real World
Guilt Money (OPEN!) I_icon_minitimeby Lulu Reedus 09/01/14, 06:55 am

» tornado in my pants, hollaaaa
Guilt Money (OPEN!) I_icon_minitimeby smaug kingsley 09/01/14, 06:33 am

» First (Kind of) Dates & Bible Huggers
Guilt Money (OPEN!) I_icon_minitimeby Marie Del Ray 09/01/14, 05:15 am

Guilt Money (OPEN!) Newcreate.php?text=Chat%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous

Guilt Money (OPEN!) Newcreate.php?text=Staff%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
Guilt Money (OPEN!) Rs_634x911-130618124906-634.ALevinePerfume.mh.061813 Guilt Money (OPEN!) James_franco_002
Guilt Money (OPEN!) Thumbs_0512-cover-zooey-deschanel-1-xln

Guilt Money (OPEN!) Newcreate.php?text=Timeline%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
SEPT 22-28, 2013

Guilt Money (OPEN!) Newcreate.php?text=Credits%21&name=Simply%20Glamorous
Yo! So all the pictures come from searches on Google. All the "templates" for the rules and face claims, etc., come from various users registered to CAUTION TO THE WIND, a fantastic roleplaying reference website dedicated to making your experience roleplaying prettier! And all the restaurants, stores, sights Outside of Drama High come from various programs produced by Schneider's Bakery™ production company! Thank you for taking the time to look at this!

Guilt Money (OPEN!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daisy Lou Rider

Daisy Lou Rider

Money : 9
Popularity : 0

Guilt Money (OPEN!) Empty
PostSubject: Guilt Money (OPEN!)   Guilt Money (OPEN!) I_icon_minitime03/01/14, 02:27 am

Let's get one thing straight. Daisy Louise Rider hates her parents. Always have and always will. The thing about her family is, they never pay attention to her. Never gave a crap about her interests and her likes. But she absoultely loved it when they felt guilty. Her parents were pretty well off. So they sent her to an apartment complex to live by herself and go to school. for not making it to see her last weekend, they sent her a grand in guilt money.

She had put half of the money in the bank and went to spend the others on her necessities. Headphones were a must, beats were her favorite she loved music to death and it was the only thing that kept her sane. She quickly walked along the path holding her breath as she walked trying to keep her head held high.
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Harrington

Eleanor Harrington

Money : 33
Popularity : 1

PostSubject: Re: Guilt Money (OPEN!)   Guilt Money (OPEN!) I_icon_minitime03/01/14, 05:43 pm

Elle was feeling the need to make a drug run, so she met her dealer in their usual place. stocking up on all the necessities, shrooms, acid, molly, and weed, she decided it would be a good day to shop. Of course she had to drop most of her stuff off at her house, she didn't really like spending her time in jail. Keeping several huge blunts and a few joints in her bag, she decided she was ow ready to rock and roll. She never did understand why her parents gave her a credit card, but even she couldn't buy enough shit to put them in debt. Elle was an amazing high driver, but she didn't feel like driving today. Instead she walked to her destination, with a joint in hand. Soon enough she came across another person walking, and she looked about the same age. "Accidentally" bumping into the chick, she turned around and apologized. "Oh I didn't see you there sorry." She said, taking a drag of her joint. "Want some?" She offered the girl, holding it out for her to take.
Back to top Go down
Daisy Lou Rider

Daisy Lou Rider

PostSubject: Re: Guilt Money (OPEN!)   Guilt Money (OPEN!) I_icon_minitime03/01/14, 05:54 pm

"Indeed..." She replied taking a long drag and puffing out a perfect ring. "What's your name lady offering me drugs?"
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Harrington

Eleanor Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Guilt Money (OPEN!)   Guilt Money (OPEN!) I_icon_minitime03/01/14, 06:12 pm

Watching as the girl blew out a ring, Elle smiled. "I'm Elle." She introduced herself, pulling out a blunt to smoke. She had been right, this was her kind of person. Doing a french inhale, she looked over at the girl. "And your name?" She asked the stranger.
Back to top Go down
Daisy Lou Rider

Daisy Lou Rider

PostSubject: Re: Guilt Money (OPEN!)   Guilt Money (OPEN!) I_icon_minitime03/01/14, 06:15 pm

"Daisy...Girly as fuck, I know...." She said blowing another ring then a few more. "So...what's new?"
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Harrington

Eleanor Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Guilt Money (OPEN!)   Guilt Money (OPEN!) I_icon_minitime03/01/14, 06:21 pm

"Where are you off to?" She questioned. Elle wanted to do something since her day had been pretty uneventful, and since she had a credit card, the world was the limit. "And do you mind if I join you?" She added.
Back to top Go down
Daisy Lou Rider

Daisy Lou Rider

PostSubject: Re: Guilt Money (OPEN!)   Guilt Money (OPEN!) I_icon_minitime03/01/14, 06:28 pm

"Shopping, going to the record store then to get some headphones....coming?" She asked motioning down the road.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guilt Money (OPEN!)   Guilt Money (OPEN!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guilt Money (OPEN!)
Page 1 of 1